Suzanne: Labor Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzanne confronts Buck.
6.8k words
4.81
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday evening they were lying in bed. It was just after 10:30pm. Buck had worked a good portion of the day and Suzanne did her homework and practiced on the piano. Buck looked over at her and said, “I’m going to be gone a couple of days this week. I’m taking the redeye to Washington tomorrow night. I’ve got meetings there Tuesday and Wednesday. I’ll be home Thursday.”

Suzanne’s eyes were wide as she said, “Where are you going, Seattle?”

“Honey, I’m going to Washington D. C. not Washington State,” Buck laughed.

“You’re a cab driver, why in the world would you be going to Washington D.C.?” Suzanne asked as she got off the bed and opened the bottom drawer of the dresser. “Does it have anything to do with this?” She handed him a shoulder holster with a 357 magnum in it pointing to the inside of the belt. It said U S Government Issue.

“Shit,” Buck mumbled followed by “Where the hell did you find that?”

“It was in the bottom drawer when I unpacked last week,” Suzanne said. “Answer the question.”

Buck took a deep breath and said, “Suzanne, don’t ask me questions I can’t answer. Maybe I can tell you more when I get back, besides you’re better off not knowing. You’re just going to have to trust me on this.”

Suzanne crawled back into the bed and snuggled up to him saying, “I do trust you and I think you just answered my question. That’s why you have all this security here. 2 and 2 still makes 4. You’re going to run a security check on me, aren’t you?”

“Is there anything I should know Suz?” Buck asked.

“No, I’ve told you everything,” Suzanne answered as she started to stroke his cock with her hand. “I guess I’ll be taking the bus to school for a couple of days.”

“You will not,” he said rather emphatically as his cock started to harden. “You can drive the Lincoln back and forth to school and work. You must however remember to activate the alarm when you leave and deactivate it when you return. One more thing Suz, don’t mention this conversation to anyone. It could get us both in a lot of trouble or worse hurt.”

“I won’t,” Suzanne said softly as she straddled Buck and inserted his cock into her pussy. “I don’t care what you do. I’ll still love you,” she gasped as she slid down his rock hard cock. “I won’t have you for 2 or 3 days though so I’ve got to get enough of you to last. Oooohhh God, good,” she whined as her pussy started to spasm on Buck’s hard cock. They loved on each others body until after 1:00am.

Buck was dreaming about Suzanne when he started to wake up in the morning. His cock was rock hard and throbbing sticking straight up from his groin. Suzanne’s small hand was holding it slowly jacking him as she nibbled on the head of his 11 inch cock. He was leaking precum and groaned, “Jesus Suz, don’t you ever get enough?” as she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth slowly jacking his big cock with her hand.

Suzanne pulled her mouth off his cock still continuing to jack it as she said, “I never get enough of you. I’m horny all the time. I want to taste your cum in my mouth,” she said and plunged her mouth all the way to the bottom of his big cock taking it deep in her throat.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Goddamn,” Buck cried as he lost control and his cock started to ejaculate its load. Suzanne pulled her mouth up holding just the head of his cock in her mouth while still slowly jacking him with one hand and gently squeezing his balls in the other like she was milking them. His cock felt like he was pissing cum as he shot stream after stream of jizz into Suzanne’s mouth. Suzanne was swallowing as fast as she could but the back wash burst past her lips dribbling down her chin. “Fffffffuuucccckkkk,” he screamed gasping as she took his know tender cock deep in her throat while he was still shooting streams of sperm.

“Uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm good and tasty,” Suzanne said when she pulled her mouth off his cock. “I love the taste of your creamy hot sperm.”

“You little bitch. You’re going to get yours right now,” Buck said as he grabbed her by the waist dragging her up over his mouth sucking her hard 2 inch clit into his mouth. Her pussy was wide open dripping juice as he raked her clit gently with his teeth and flipping it with his tongue.

“Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnoooooooo,” she screamed as he sent his 3 inch tongue deep into her vagina flicking it around like a snake. Buck could taste his sperm from last night mixing with her girl juices as he continued to use his tongue and mouth on Suzanne. Her vagina was squeezing hard against his tongue. She had hold of his head pulling his mouth tight against her pussy as she squirmed wildly against his mouth. He ran both hands up her torso finding her hard 2 inch nipples and started to roll them between his thumb and forefinger. Suzanne was gasping as she started to mumble, “Please, good, damn, again.” Suzanne’s juices were damn near drowning Buck as he licked her through orgasm after orgasm.

Buck’s cock was still hard and Suzanne was in the midst of an orgasm when Buck tossed her on to her back. “Take this you hot little bitch,” he said as he ran his hard 11 inch cock into her in still cumming pussy in one fast stroke causing her to gasp. “Now I’m going to Fuck you hard, something you’ve never had,” Buck said as he quickly started to stroke her cunt with hard and fast 7 or 8 inch strokes.

Suzanne’s eyes were wild and sightless. Her mouth moved but nothing came out. He was laid out full on top of her as he stroked her wildly spasming pussy. Buck felt his cock start to pulse and slammed it as deep as he could up into Suzanne’s wide open womb as he gasped, “Cccuuummmmmiinnggg.” His cock pulsed and pulsed. Her vagina squeezed and squeezed. He was lying on top of her twitching, jerking body as they both were gasping for air. Finally he was able to say, “Are you okay, baby girl?”

“That was incredible,” Suzanne said still gasping for air. “You’ve never made love like that to me before. I didn’t think I was ever going to stop cumming.”

Buck French kissed her softly still tasting his sperm on her lips and in her mouth. “That baby was pure unadulterated fucking,” he said.

Suzanne had her arms around his neck now as she looked up at him saying, “I don’t know if I could take it that hard all the time but I want you to do it to me again sometime. Oooohhh damn,” she said as her pussy started to squeeze on his half hard cock. Buck tried to pull away but Suzanne had locked her legs tightly over his thighs and had her arms locked around his neck as she once again started to squirm beneath him. “Just once more before you go, please. Ooohh God, I love you so much,” as her incredible vagina muscles started to squeeze hard against his now almost hard cock.

“Damn baby, I don’t believe it,” he said as they started to squirm against each other. Bucks cock was sore and his balls ached but after 15 minutes he could feel his tender cock starting to pulse. “Oooohhh damn,” he groaned.

“Hold still baby,” Suzanne gasped. “Let me milk your big cock.” Buck was exhausted as he lay on top of Suzanne. The muscles of her vagina created an incredible sensation as she rippled them up and down his big cock milking it. How she did it he didn’t know but she seemed to be in total control of the muscles. Suddenly she gasped, “I’m, I’m, oooohhh shit, losing, damn, it.” Her vagina locked down tight on Bucks cock as her body went rigid. Bucks cock pulsed once as he started to unload deep in her womb. “Yes, yes, yes,” she gasp in between gulps of air.

“Shit, hurts good,” Buck cried as his sore cock and over worked aching balls shot yet another load of sperm deep into Suzanne’s belly. Buck rolled onto his back as they both lay there gasping for air. Buck drifted off to sleep.

Suzanne woke him up at 8:45am her soft hand gently rubbing his groin and belly as she gently kissed him on the lips. Buck glanced at the clock and said, “Shit we’re way late.”

He struggled to get out of bed as Suzanne put her hand on his chest and said, “Relax, I’m going to skip my first class and my next one isn’t until 11:00am. I made coffee; there’s a cup on the night stand next to

you.” She was sitting on the edge of the bed with only a pair of silk panties on. She looked lovely silhouetted against the skylight in the bedroom, her shimmering auburn hair, her firm breasts with their proud nipples, her creamy baby soft skin, all enhanced by the light and her soft hand rubbing his chest. She had obviously gotten up and showered, washed and dried her hair, her scent smelled delicious. Buck thought she looks like a goddess sitting there against the light. Buck sat up leaning against the headboard and picked up his coffee sipping it. Suzanne said, “I want to talk to you a little bit before you leave.”

“What about honey,” Buck asked

“Me,” she replied simply. She put her hands gently around his neck and kissed him softly but very passionately. She looked directly into his eyes as she said, “First though I want you to know that I love you more than anything else in my life. Whatever happens there will never be anybody for me that can replace you. From that first night I kissed you months ago you make me feel the same way only it’s getting more intense as the days and weeks go by.”

“Oh come on Suz, you’re-------“ Buck said

“No let me finish,” Suzanne cut him off. “I’ve been thinking about our conversation last night about you going to Washington D C. I know you’re going to run a background check or a security check on me so I’m going to tell you all of it. I love you so much that I’d rather have you hear it coming from me than read it in some old dumb report.” Buck could see the tears welling up in her eyes and dreaded what he thought was coming. Suzanne continued, “I told you I was adopted. That happened when I was a baby. I have no idea where I came from or who my parents are. At about age 6 my adopted father started molesting me. At age 10 I told one of my teachers what was happening and my father was arrested but never charged. My mother new about it and did nothing to stop it. About a year later my brother who is 3 years older than I am caught him molesting me and when he tried to stop it my father beat him up. He was again arrested but never charged.” The tears were flowing freely now down her lovely face and Buck wanted to stop her but knew there was more he needed to know. “He continued to molest me off and on until I graduated from high school even though his penis wouldn’t get hard anymore. I wasn’t quite 18 when I graduated and that’s when I left and went south to Florida. That’s where I meant David my ex-fiance.”

Buck tried to put his arms around her as he said, “Okay that’s --------“

She pushed him away saying, “No let me finish, there’s more. After I meant David it was okay for the first 3 or 4 months. He was 4 years older than I am. I thought I loved him. He started taking me to these swing parties as he called them, where we would switch partners and have sex. I didn’t really want to but he insisted. I was living with him and he was paying the bills. I tried to get a job but the partying always got in the way. After about a year an older guy fucked me one night and when he finished he said it was the best $500.00 he ever spent. That’s how I found out he was selling me.”

“Pimping is the word, Suz,” as he reached for her and she again pushed him away.

“There’s more,” she said. “I started asking. Sometimes I’d get an answer, sometimes not. One guy paid David $5000 to have me all night. Then one night a guy had me and slapped me around, bruised me up pretty good. My breasts, stomach, buttocks and thighs were all bruised. When I told David he laughed and said the guy liked it rough. BDSM he called it. I had managed to save up enough for a bus ticket back here and I knew I had to get out.” She was crying hard now as she continued. “Before I could leave David set me up and I was arrested as a prostitute. The charges were eventually dropped because I spent a weekend sleeping with the District Attorney prosecuting the case and a few of his friends. After that I got on a bus and came back out here. I got a job at the hotel. A month later I found out I was pregnant and had an abortion. I swore than I’d never ever suck another cock and I wouldn’t sleep with anybody until I was married if ever. Then you came along. These last few months have been the best I’ve ever had.” She was sobbing hard now the dam she had been struggling to hold back burst as she sobbed out, “You don’t want me. I’m just a cheap, dirty, filthy, whore. Now you know it all.”

“Suzanne, stop it,” Buck said as he wrapped her up in his arms. “That’s not true. I promise you, nobody will ever hurt you again or make you do anything you don’t want to.” He put his hand under her chin and tilted it up so she was looking at him as he took the edge of the sheet and wiped her eyes. “That’s all behind you now. Don’t worry about it. I thought I knew what love was and then you came along and I found out I didn’t have a clue. I’d willingly pay millions if I could guarantee you’d love me the way you have these last few weeks for the rest of my life.”

“I don’t need millions,” Suzanne said. “I just need you to love me as much as I love you. I know that’s impossible though cause I love you more than anybody could possibly love me.”

Buck looked down at her and kissed her gently saying, “You wanta bet baby girl?” His love for her was growing minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day as hers was for him. He was lost, he knew it, he couldn’t do anything about it, and he really didn’t care. She was everything he ever had wanted in a woman and had never been able to find until now. “Come on baby Suz, I’ve got to clean up and get dressed or you’ll miss your next class.”

When Buck dropped her off in front of the school she put her hand behind his head and kissed him, her lips soft and warm. “I don’t now what’s happening to me, I love you so much. It’s like a balloon about to explode.”

“I know baby, I know. I love you the same way,” Buck said. “I’ll be here at 4:00pm to pick you up.”

Buck returned to the townhouse and started preparing for his trip to Washington D C. During the day he thought several times about Suzanne and what she had told him that morning. It made him angry inside to think that someone could treat her that way; she was such a gentle loving soul. He filled out some requests for files and put them in his briefcase. He drove the Lincoln back to the school and was waiting for Suzanne at 4:00pm. There were only a few kids coming out the door when he saw Suzanne open the door and start towards the car. A young man came up from the side and said something to her. Buck could see her shaking her head no. Suzanne turned to start for the car and he grabbed her by the arm and spun her back around facing him causing her to drop the books she had in her hand. Buck was out of the car immediately and walking at a brisk pace towards them. He had one hand on each arm holding Suzanne. Buck was about 15 feet from them when he barked, “Get your fucking hands off her Punk.” The young man looked up noticing Buck for the first time and turned her loose. Buck could see the tears in her eyes as he said, “Pick up your books Honey and get in the car.” He was about 6 feet 2 inches and maybe 225 pounds as Buck stood there facing him.

“Who are you, that old fart boyfriend she has or something. I could break you up in little pieces old man,” the kid said.

“Anytime you think you’re man enough Punk,” Buck replied. The kid took a swing at Buck and missed. One well placed kick to the groin area by Buck followed by an open right hand gripping his throat as Buck slammed him up against the building wall 6 feet behind, his thumb and finger nail digging into the kid’s gullet just under his chin. The kid was standing on his tip toes trying to relieve the pressure of Buck’s thumb in his gullet as Buck said very quietly, “Listen closely asshole cause I’m only going to say this once Punk. If you ever lay a hand on Suzanne again I’m going to personally cut your balls off and shove them down your fucking throat. Do I make myself clear Punk?” The kid gurgled unable to speak because of Buck’s thumb. Buck eased up on the pressure and said, “Well Punk.”

The kid gurgled and croaked out, “Yes.”

“Get the fuck out of here Punk before I change my mind,” Buck said as he released the kid. Buck watched him slowly walk away across the lawn rubbing his throat as Buck walked slowly back towards the car. The passenger side window was open as he leaned against it and said, “Are you okay Suz?” He saw the bruise on her right arm where the guy had grabbed her.

“Yes,” she replied as she rubbed her arm. Buck could see the tears in her eyes as she added, “Thank you.”

Buck smiled as he looked at her and said, “Why don’t you drive us home Baby Girl. You do have a drivers license and know how to drive don’t you?”

Suzanne started giggling as she slid over behind the wheel and said, “Of course, silly.”

“Hell I didn’t know, just thought I’d ask,” Buck said laughing.

Buck showed Suzanne how to adjust the power seats and outside power side mirrors. When she had everything adjusted she started the car and pulled carefully away from the curb saying, “Damn, this car is big. I don’t know if I can drive this.”

“Sure you can baby,” Buck said. “Just take it slow and easy until you get the feel of it. You’ll get used to it. Do you know how to get us home?”

“I think so,” Suzanne said. Buck didn’t say much on the way home letting her get the feel of the car and concentrate on driving. It took about twice as long to get home as normal. Suzanne got the car in the garage and turned to Buck saying, “Did I do okay?”

“Sure honey, you’ll get used to it,” Buck replied as they got out of the car and went upstairs.

Suzanne put her books down on the kitchen counter and walked over to Buck putting her hands behind his neck pulling him down standing on her tip toes as she kissed him softly, open mouthed and very passionately. She squirmed her lush body against him causing his cock to start hardening. “Thank you,” she breathed against his lips. “As always you keep me safe.”

Buck picked her up by the waist and set her on the counter. “Who was that clown?” he asked.

“His name is Bob Moran, I went out with him a couple of times last year. He wants to go out with me again. I keep telling him no but he keeps insisting. Every body says he’s a bully. You sure took him down a notch or two, rather easily to. How did you do that?” Suzanne asked.

“Training,” Buck replied. “Listen Baby, if he bothers you any more you let me know. Jerks like that can be dangerous.” Buck ran his fingers down the soft skin of her throat to the top button of her blouse. He unbuttoned it and the next one and the next one until her blouse was hanging open. He unsnapped the front catch to her bra. He peeled away the surgical tape and cotton she used on her nipples. He stepped back and looked at her sitting there on the counter, her firm breasts hanging out, and her 2 inch nipples hard and thick. God she looks so sexy sitting there he thought. He reached out and gently dragged his fingers down between her breasts and then up over first one and then the other his fingers barely touching her creamy soft skin.

Suzanne was starting to breath hard and her voice was barely a whisper as she ask, “Are you going to play with your toys now?”

“Do you want me to?” Buck replied.

Suzanne reached out with her hands and pulled him close nuzzling his neck as she replied softly, “I always want you to; 24 hours a day every day.” She kissed him softly on the lips and then added, “Please just love me.”

Buck ducked his head and sucked one of her big nipples into his mouth laving it gently for a minute. He did the same thing to the other nipple leaving Suzanne gasping. He scooped her into his arms and carried her upstairs to the bed, setting her on it. He pulled off her blouse and bra tossing them on the floor. She unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants shoving them and his skivvies down his legs. She sucked his now raging hard cock into her mouth and down into her throat, sucking and massaging it hard for perhaps a minute. He pulled his cock from her mouth shoving her gently flat on the bed unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down her soft thighs and off tossing them on the floor. He stepped out of his pants and skivvies and ducked his head kissing the soft skin of her groin causing her to gasp.

12