Suzanne: Labor Day Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls next door.
6.7k words
4.8
29k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Jesus people. Mountainboy was gone for 3 weeks and comes home to 200 E mails about this series. Keep them coming. It inspires me to write. Thanks to all my readers. Enjoy

When Buck opened his eyes it was morning, the sunlight was streaming through the skylight in the bedroom. He could here the shower running as he looked at the clock on the night stand. It said 7:30am. There was a steaming hot cup of coffee sitting there next to the bed. He could hear Suzanne singing in the shower. It was a melody he had never heard before and then realized it was the same song she had been playing on the piano last night when he came home. The water in the shower stopped and he heard the shower door open. Buck was sitting up in bed sipping the coffee when Suzanne came out of the bathroom. “Good morning honey,” she said.

“Good morning baby girl,” Buck answered setting his coffee on the night stand. He pulled her down to him and kissed her. Suzanne smelled fresh and delicious as he pulled her onto the bed. He kissed the baby soft skin on her stomach and groin flicking his tongue at her clit as it peeked out of its hood causing her to gasp. “I want you to remember this when you’re taking your test this morning.” Buck spread the lips of her vagina and pursed his lips planting them against the soft pink flesh and sending his 3 inch tongue into her pussy flicking at her G spot.

“To, tender,” Suzanne cried as her soft warm thighs locked around his head as she squirmed her pussy against his mouth. “Oooohhh God, don’t, stop,” he heard her cry as the walls of her vagina squeezed against his tongue and she started to gush juice. Buck licked her through one orgasm and stopped. “Why did you stop?” She whined.

“You’ve got to go to school,” Buck said. “I’ll finish it at lunch if you get a good grade on the test. Now get ready for school Suz.”

“Meanie,” Suzanne said gasping. “My pussy will twitch and leak all morning.” She got off the bed and finished dressing as Buck finished his coffee watching her. When she finished she came over to the bed and kissed him saying, “I’ll be back right after noon to collect my reward. You better rest up. Love you sweetheart.”

“Love you too baby. Be careful,” Buck said.

Buck got up and showered and shaved shortly after Suzanne left for school. It was already hot so he just pulled on a pair of shorts and went down stairs to get some cereal and coffee. It was 9:00am when he finished and he went upstairs to his office and called his CPA to see if he was in his office. He talked with his CPA for 30 minutes explaining that he wanted to set up a trust and asking how to go about it. The CPA told him that he would need an attorney and the 2 of them would need to put it together for him. Buck gave him the name of his attorney and said he would have him call. Next he called his attorney and was surprised to find John in the office. He had known John for a number of years. John had helped handle his mother’s estate after she had died 11 years before of a heart attack. He explained to John what he wanted and why. John was somewhat skeptical but then that was his job to play devils advocate for his clients. John told Buck it would take several weeks to set up. Buck said fine and gave him the name and phone number of his CPA. He also told John that he would be leaving a week from Sunday and would be gone a couple of weeks. He ask John if there was anything he could do in the short term so Suzanne would get everything if something happened to him. John told him a simple will would do the job and Buck told him to draw one up and he would call the following week and come in and sign it.

It was just after 10:00am when Buck finished with John and he was sitting thinking about Suzanne when the doorbell rang. Buck locked the office and started down the stairs just as the doorbell rang again. When Buck got to the door and looked through the peephole he was quite surprised to see Kris standing there in a short red skirt, a halter top and sandals. She obviously wasn’t wearing a bra as her thick nipples were clearly visible through the halter top. Her left hand was rubbing her groin as she reached for the doorbell again just as Buck opened the door.

“Hi Kris,” Buck said. “What are you doing here?”

“I need to talk to you Master,” Kris said as she started to come in the door her hand still rubbing her groin.

Buck blocked the door as he said smiling, “What about Kris?”

“Master, please, let me come in,” Kris asked as her hand continued to massage her groin. Kris’ breathing was becoming increasingly labored as she once again started to come in the door.

Buck continued to block the door. The front of Bucks townhouse faced a busy street and the cars were whizzing by as Buck said smiling, “I don’t think that’s such a good idea. Suzanne’s not here and I wouldn’t want anyone to get the idea I’m fooling around. We can talk here. What do you want to talk about Kris?” Buck asked.

“Master, please, I need, I need, oooooohhhh God-------” Kris whined. Buck had reached out with his left hand and ran it up Kris’ left thigh under her skirt to her very bare, wet pussy. “Please Master,” Kris begged as Buck cupped her pussy and then dragged his index finger between the lips of her very wet pulsing vagina. Kris was squirming against his hand now and Buck could feel her thick engorged clit against the palm of his hand. Kris clamped her quivering thighs around Buck’s hand trapping it when he inserted his index finger into her squeezing vagina and found her G spot gasping, “Master, not here, please,” Kris begged as her body shuddered, “somebody will see, oooohhh------.” The cars were whizzing by on the street as Kris had a small orgasm as she squirmed against Buck’s hand and finger.

Buck leaned forward and whispered in Kris’ ear, “Somebody has already seen us.” Buck felt Kris’ cunt tighten on his finger and her body shudder as he continued, “My next door neighbor is peeking over the wall dividing the porch. I’ll invite her over, maybe she’d like to suck on your thick clit.” Kris was squirming wildly on Buck’s hand and gasping for air. Her whole body shuddered as Buck said, “Joyce, would you like to join the fun? Kris here would like to have her pussy licked and her big thick clit sucked.” Kris’ pussy locked down on Buck’s finger as girl juice rushed past his finger and down her soft sensitive inner thighs.

Joyce was a tall lean girl that lived next door to Buck. She shared the townhouse with 2 other girls. She was about 5 feet 7 inches tall and maybe 120 pounds. She was very small breasted and hardly ever wore a bra. Buck had often seen her long nipples poking out through her shirts and blouses. She had relatively short hair that was light brown. All in all she was an attractive 19 or 20 year old girl. He also new that she liked to play with the other girls she lived with as he had often heard the moans, gasps and pleadings through the open windows at night. He had never seen any boys over at there place. Joyce stood up and came around the wall on the porch as she said, “I’d love to join the fun. Does she really have a thick clit?”

“Yes,” Buck replied. “It’s almost as thick as my thumb and a half inch long. Kris loves to have it licked and sucked. It drives her crazy.” Buck noticed the damp spot in the crotch of Joyce’s shorts. Her nipples were long and thick sticking into the tank top she was wearing. “If you want to see it just lift up her dress,” Buck said as Kris gasped again her pussy gushing more juice.

“Master, please, not here, inside,” Kris pleaded as Joyce slowly lifted the front of Kris’ skirt. Buck removed his hand from Kris’ pussy. Joyce immediately placed her hand where Bucks had been. “Ooooohhhh God, no,” Kris moaned as Joyce knelt in front of her and started to slurp on Kris’ thick clit. The cars were still whizzing past on the street as Joyce licked and sucked on Kris’ clit there on the front porch.

“Is this what you came for Kris?” Buck asked.

“Yeeeeeeees,” Kris hissed. “Ooooohhhh Master, her tongue, rubbing, oooooohhhh damn,” as Kris grabbed Joyce’s head holding it tight against her pussy. Kris squatted a little as she spread her legs farther apart opening herself more as she rolled her hips against Joyce’s hungry mouth. “Aaaaahhh Jesus, don’t, stop,” Kris whined in between gasps for air.

“Maybe we better take this inside,” Buck said as Kris squirmed her hungry pussy against Joyce’s mouth. Buck’s cock was rock hard, the head sticking out the leg of his shorts. “Come on ladies, let’s go inside.”

Kris was gasping and her legs were quivering as she moaned, “Master, wait, close,” in between gasps. Buck reached out and ran his hands under her halter top and started to roll her thick nipples between his fingers causing Kris to gasp, “Good, so good.” The cars were still whizzing by when Kris’ eyes started to roll up into her head and her knees gave way as she had a massive orgasm squirming and gasping wildly against Joyce’s hungry mouth and tongue. Buck was holding Kris up to keep her from falling as she leaned against his shoulder her arms around his neck. She gasped in his ear, “I need your big cock, Master.”

“Where would you like it Krissy, in the ass perhaps?” Buck asked as he pulled the back of her dress up and spread the cheeks of her ass tapping her rosebud with his index finger. He felt her whole body shudder as he added, “We have another observer on the other side of the wall again.” One of Joyce’s roommates Sheri had been watching for sometime. Her body shuddered again when Buck said, “I think I’ll ask her if she’d like to kiss and lick your tasty asshole.” Kris was squirming and gasping now as Buck had his index finger in her ass to the first knuckle wiggling it around. Sheri was staring at Kris’ bare squirming ass when Buck said, “Come on over Sheri, Krissy loves to have her ass kissed and sucked on.” Kris’ sphincter muscle squeezed hard on Bucks finger as he said it. The cars continued to whiz by on the road that was in plain sight just 70 or 80 feet away.

Sheri was a girl with a pretty face. Where Joyce was tall and lean Sheri was about 5 feet 1 or 2 inches and at 135 pounds was on the chunky side. Where Joyce had practically no breasts Sheri’s were enormous and high on her chest 36DD at least. Her cleavage started just below her neck and was always visible unless she wore something neck high. Sheri had long natural blonde hair. She was maybe 21 or 22 years old. The cars were still whizzing by when Sheri stood up and came around the wall, her large breasts wobbling under her blouse. She too had a dark spot in the crotch of her light blue shorts. As she knelt down behind Kris she said, “I’d love to suck and lick her asshole.” Kris’ sphincter muscle squeezed hard again on Bucks finger as she spoke.

Buck’s long cock spasmed in his shorts as Sheri licked her lips and Buck realized her tongue was pierced. She had a stud in her tongue about a half inch from the end. “Jesus fucking Christ,” Buck exclaimed as his cock spasmed again in his shorts when Sheri stuck her tongue out. Damn thing must be at least 4 inches long Buck thought. “You’re going to love this Krissy girl,” Buck said as he pulled his finger from her squeezing ass.

“Nnnnnnooooo,” Kris moaned as Sheri spread her ass cheeks wide and started to suck on the raised rim of Kris’ anus. Kris was gasping as she jutted her sexy ass back into Sheri’s mouth. “Master, something on, her tongue,” Kris gasped. “Ooooohhhh God, tongue, in my, asshole, rubbing,” Kris whined softly as she squirmed against Sheri’s mouth. “Tongue, deep, aaaaaahhhhh,” Kris gasped softly out of breath as her voice trailed off.

“You like it Krissy?” Buck asked. Kris nodded weakly gasping as she squirmed her ass on Sheri’s studded tongue. Buck looked down just in time to see Joyce drag her tongue up between the lips of Kris’ vagina. Damn, her tongue was every bit as long as Sheri’s and it too was pierced with a stud in it. She pursed her lips and sent her studded tongue deep into Kris’ cunt. Kris was squirming back and forth gasping for air impaled on 2 studded tongues deep in her ass and cunt. Her whole body convulsed when Buck whispered softly in her ear, “Krissy, there tongues are pierced and they have studs in them.” Buck was holding Kris up as Joyce and Sheri continued to work on Kris with the cars going by not 80 feet away when a police car went by. “Girls we need to go inside, a police car just went by.” Joyce and Sheri removed their tongues from Kris and scrambled through the door. Kris’ legs were like jelly as Buck practically dragged her through the door closing and locking it. “Girls, get up stairs they’ll probable be back.” Kris’ legs were wobbly as Buck helped her up the stairs and on to the bed in the master bedroom.

“What are you going to do if they come back?” Joyce asked.

“You just stay here and behave,” Buck said pulling on a shirt. “I’ll take care of it.” Kris was still breathing hard as the doorbell rang. “Joyce, Sheri remember what I said. Behave until I get back,” using his authoritive tone of voice. He grabbed his wallet and started down the stairs as he yelled just a minute. Buck opened the door to 2 police officers as he said, “Good morning officers. Can I help you?”

“I’m Officer Radison and this is Officer Riley. May we come in?” Officer Radison said.

“How about if I come out,” Buck said stepping through the door and closing it. “What’s the problem officers?”

Officer Radison said, “Well it’s just that uh we drove by here a few minutes ago and uh well-----------”

Officer Riley who was obviously the senior member of the team barked. “We’re going in and take a look around!!!!!!!”

“Not without a search warrant you’re not,” Buck barked right back.

“Do you have any identification?” Officer Riley demanded in a very forceful tone of voice.

“Certainly Officer Riley,” Buck said as he got out his wallet handing his drivers license to the officer. “Would you please be kind enough to tell me what the problem is?”

“Let’s go call in for a search warrant,” Officer Riley said in a very snotty tone of voice.

“Very well,” Buck said. “I’ll call my boss and have the search warrant stopped and your badges pulled. You’re job won’t be worth spit. There are things here that do not concern you and your attitude leaves a lot to be desired too. You better have a look at this before you go call for your warrant,” Buck said handing his professional identification to Officer Riley.

The change was immediate and apologetic as Officer Riley raised his eyebrows and handed the identification to Officer Radison saying to Buck, “I’m sorry sir for the inconvenience Sir.”

As they started to walk away Buck said, “Officers, wait a moment please.” They turned and looked at Buck as he said, “What do you think you saw?” The Officers related what they had seen and Buck asked, “Do either of you have radio’s on?” When they both answered in the negative Buck said, “Look guys, we’re all on the same side here. Off the record you saw exactly what you described. There was nothing illegal going on and the girls are all of age. Two of them live right next door. I can have them come down and show you there identification if you like. The only thing we’re probable guilty of is indecent exposure and poor judgment.”

Officer Riley smiled as he said, “That won’t be necessary, but thanks for owning up.”

“You guys were just doing your job,” Buck said. “I can appreciate that. Have a good day fellas.” As the officers left Buck turned and went back into the townhouse locking the door behind him.

Buck looked at his watch as he went upstairs to the bedroom. It was 11:30am; Suzanne would be home in 45 minutes or so. The 3 girls were sitting on the bed talking. All were still fully clothed except for Kris who had kicked off her sandals.

Kris smiled at Buck as she said, “Joyce and Sheri are virgins. They’ve never had sex with a man.”

“It’s only true in the strictest sense of the word,” Joyce said. “We have several dildoes and vibrators. One of them is 8 inches long and 2 inches thick. We measured it. We use them all the time.”

“Are you girls on birth control?” Buck asked.

“Oh yes,” Sheri answered. “We all are just in case. You never know.”

“So you’re not confirmed lesbians or anything?” Buck asked.

“Oh no, we just enjoy sex with each other. All the guys we know are jerks. Cathy said she almost did it once but the guy got so rough she slapped him and took a cab home. We all work and are in school so we don’t have a lot of time for a social life,” Joyce said.

“How old are you girls?” Buck asked.

“I’m 19, Sheri is 20 and Cathy is 21,” Joyce answered. “Can I ask you a question?” Buck nodded yes and Joyce said, “Please don’t get mad but are you having an incestual relationship with your daughter?” Buck and Kris both burst out laughing. “What’s so funny?”

“Suzanne isn’t his daughter, she’s his girl friend and they’re very much in love,” Kris answered still laughing.

Joyce and Sheri both had very puzzled looks on their faces when Sheri finally asked looking at Kris, “Well then what are you doing here fooling around with him?”

“Suzanne and I work together and go to college. We’re all very good friends. I know it seems strange,” Kris said.

“By the way Kris, why did you come by this morning?” Buck asked as he ran his hand up Kris’ thigh to her bare pussy.

Kris gasped as he danced his fingers lightly over her still thick and swollen clit as she said softly, “You know why I came by Master. I needed your big cock deep in my pussy. I still do Master.” Kris pulled her halter top off baring her breasts the nipples thick and distended.

“Jesus, her breasts look delicious. Look how big and thick her nipples are,” Joyce said.

“Damn, she’s a natural blonde too,” Sheri said as Buck had unzipped her skirt and pulled it down Kris’ long legs.

“Have either of you girls ever seen 2 people have intercourse?” Buck asked.

“Only in Porno’s,” Joyce answered.

“Watch and learn how a man should treat a woman,” Buck said as he gently squeezed both of Kris’ breasts running his thumbs over her nipples.

“Oooohhh good Master,” Kris moaned when Buck gently sucked on first one nipple and then the other holding her thick nipple between his teeth as he swabbed it with his tongue. He kissed the tender undersides of her breasts as his hands went back to massaging her breasts as he kissed his way across Kris’ soft, heaving belly to the top of her vagina. “Master, please, don’t tease,” Kris pleaded as Buck danced his tongue all around her swollen, thick clit. “Ooooohhhh yes Master,” Kris gasped squirming against his mouth as he held her clit lightly with his teeth dancing his tongue and then flipping her clit with his tongue. Her soft thighs locked around his head and she screamed softly as he spread her Vagina with his fingers and sent his 3 inch tongue into her pussy flicking like a snake at her G spot. She came instantly her girl juices gushing onto Buck’s tongue and chin as her vagina squeezed against his tongue. “Master, please, need, cock,” Kris begged as Buck stood up and removed his shorts causing both Sheri and Joyce to gasp when his 11 inch long 3 inch diameter cock came free of his pants.

“Jesus, his cock is longer and thicker than our biggest dildoe,” Sheri exclaimed.

Buck was setting on his heels as he grabbed Kris by the waist and pulled her up on to his thighs. He swabbed his cock once through the lips of her dripping vagina and pushed 3 inches into her. Kris moaned, “Aaaaahhhh yes Master,” as she locked her legs around Buck and pulled herself another 2 inches onto his big cock. Kris gasped, “Deeper, please deeper, Master,” as she tried to pull herself farther onto Bucks cock. Suddenly Kris grabbed Bucks biceps as her cunt muscles squeezed hard on Bucks cock. “Can’t,” Kris gasped, “Can’t, stop.” Kris was riding a wave of pleasure as Buck worked his big cock deeper into her pussy. Buck could feel her pussy juice dripping onto his thighs. Kris’ fingernails were digging into Bucks biceps as she squirmed wildly on Bucks cock. “Nnnnnnuuuuuhhhhh Master , please, more,” she cried totally out of control.

12