Suzanne Marques's Passion

Story Info
A sexual fantasy about one of my favorite local newsladies.
887 words
3.4
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One cold December evening, I was sitting in my apartment reading fantasies and looking at my favorite Facebook pages. I made my way to KCAL/KCBS2 newslady Suzanne Marques' Facebook page, downloaded pics and video clips, then start a slide show and begin to masturbate.

All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door. I threw on a robe and went to the door to answer it to find Suzanne standing at my door.

Suzanne walks into my apartment and immediately noticed the computer. Oh shit I thought, I had forgotten to turn off the slide show when I answered the door.

"What is this?!," said Suzanne, "Are these all pictures of me?"

I took in a deep breath. I let it out slowly and said, "I think you're beautiful and I like looking at you"

"Is that all you do, just look?" asked Suzanne as she picks up a bottle of KY on my desk and holds it up to show me.

Suzanne, standing in front of me, unties my robe and opens it up to reveal my nude body and a fully erect penis standing fully at attention. Suzanne removes my robe leaving me completely nude and aroused as I stand in front of her.

"You were jerking off before I arrived, weren't you? Don't lie. Tell me the truth."

I nod and admit to her that was what I was doing. Being exposed in front of her like this and revealing what was supposed to be a personal and private moment was really turning me on.

Suzanne took me into the bedroom and lies down sideways on my bed and put her finger in her mouth.

It was such an erotic position and I knew that she was horny as hell. I slowly took her pants off her and found a fuzzy pink thong. I pulled the thong off and started licking her pussy. I stuck my tongue inside her and relished the taste of her wetness, burying her wet, swollen pussy into my face. It was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted in my entire life.

I continued going down on her, getting her primed to enter her when she told me she was ready.

She rolled over and got on all fours.

"I'm ready Brad. Put it inside of me."

I guided my full erection inside of her as she wraps her legs around my hips and I lift her hips. I slowly rammed her doggy style. She was moaning loudly. I kept up a steady rhythm and continuously sped up until I was pounding her ass and the full length of my erection was ramming into her.

I laid flat on my back, and Suzanne straddled me, slowly taking my entire 7 inches inside her. Her pussy clamping onto my cock felt so good, and I heard the wonderful sounds of my penis going in and out of it.

The two of us were experiencing so much pleasure. I was about to cum inside Suzanne as her warm juices flowed down my cock. Suzanne was loudly moaning as she had multiple orgasms.

"FUCK BRAD! OOOOHHHHHH BRAD YESSSSSS, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!!!!"

It was so hot in the room, and I was in a high state of ecstasy as my cock went in and out of the newslady's smooth pussy hole. She rode me with such passion and pleasure that I knew I would cum at any second. My breathing picked up and my moans got louder and louder as I neared orgasm.

"I'm almost there Suzanne, I'm almost there."

Suzanne dismounted and moved her head towards my groin.

She leans her head down and slowly put my erect penis into her mouth and started giving the best oral I had ever received. She swallows my cock as her tongue made patterns on the shaft. This felt amazing. The moment of truth arrived, and I let out a loud man and blew the biggest load ever.

"SUZANNE!! SUZANNE!! I'M CUMMING TOO...I'M CUMMING TOO"

Suzanne continues going up and down the entirety of my penis as I ejaculate into her mouth. My body tenses up and my cum shoots down her throat. She continued this for about five minutes as her hands play with my balls. I was in heaven. She was giving me the best oral sex imaginable. Suzanne continues by licking the remainder of cum off my cock until she collapses on my chest with legs and arms entwined with mine.

We sleep together, naked on my bed, until early in the morning. Suzanne wakes up to see my penis fully erect. I slowly awaken when Suzanne kisses me and whispers into my ear. I see someone is already up. She looks down towards my morning wood and takes it in her hand.

"My, is it always this hard in the morning?"

"Yes, I usually masturbate in the morning while I watch the morning news."

"Not this morning you're not."

Suzanne takes her right hand and relieves my stiff penis by giving me an incredible hand job. The orgasm is so amazing, I almost faint from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Are you alright Brad? You look a little faint."

"Just a lack of blood to the head. It's all in that organ you've got in your hand."