Suzanne Submits on Thanksgiving

Story Info
Dominant Stranger surprises Suzanne at home.
2.7k words
4.28
25.4k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another fantasy encounter with Suzanne that she wrote from her point of view and was edited by me.)

*

It's early Thanksgiving morning as I awaken to the sound of your light snoring signaling that you are still fast asleep. It takes me a moment to get my bearings and realize where I am and remember what happen last night. I find myself naked, on the floor and aching all over. As I struggle to my feet trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake you, it amazes me how innocent you look in the early morning light that seeps through the window as you sleep compared to how forceful you were last night. I tiptoe down the hall to the guest bathroom before I dare turn on a light.

I am shocked at what I see in the mirror looking back at me. Staring at this stranger in the mirror it all comes rushing back to me. How I had innocently mentioned to you that my husband was going away on another business trip for the casino. How You showed up at my house (You never did tell me how you found out where we lived), forcefully kissing me as you pushed me back into the house, and then the wonderful nightmare that followed. Seeing the obvious bite marks on my breasts, the thin red lines of welts across my stomach and inner thighs. The dried cum that is matted in my hair and sticking to my body. How did I allow this to happen to me? Think Suzanne how did this happen? Why did you give in so easily to him? What if your neighbors saw him arrive and Tim your husband finds out? Think, Suzanne, think.

After he and I met twice in his hometown, where he used me as a whore and as his slut. He warned me that we would do this again and that he owned me. I was not thinking or concerned when I mentioned that my husband was leaving me alone over the holiday weekend. I was hurt and disappointed to be alone on the holiday but never dreamed he knew where I lived.

Tim hadn't been gone 30 minutes when he knocked on the front door sending me into shock when I opened the door and saw him standing there. Jerking the door open he took me so fast into his strong arms I didn't have a chance to resist or move away. His kiss was so full of lust and passion it took my breath away as he pushed me into the house until I was slammed into the wall. Finally breaking the kiss he reached up and pinched my right nipple through my bra and blouse. He then spoke the words that let me know from the beginning what was in store for me.

"Hello my slut." He said. Twisting the hardening nipple until it made me cry out.

"I told you we were going to do this again, that I owned you. Why are you acting so surprised?" He said.

I tried to speak but all that came out was a low moan as he released my aching nipple and taking a handful of my short auburn hair in his hand twisted and pulled my mouth to his again. As his tongue pushed it's way between my lips to stab at mine his right hand came up and he started to unfasten my jeans. As the front door was still open and anyone driving by could see us I was trying to twist away to at least get the door closed while he pushed my pants down to bundled up around my ankles.

Kissing me harder still he slid his hand down the front of my panties forcing his way between my thighs. As his fingers began to rub back and forth along my slit he pulled my head back until he could stare into my green eyes and I knew now that he was angry with me. He continue to rub up and down between my lower lips as he stared into my eyes until he felt my pussy juices begin to flow and wet his fingers. He then moved his fingers slightly so that he could rub and circle my clit. Pressing harder and faster until my legs buckled and I fell against him for support and moaned softly into his massive chest.

Just when I was about to beg him to take me and use me as his slut again he suddenly stopped his wicked massage, grabbed what felt like a handful of my pubic hair and pulled as hard as he could causing my moan to turn into a scream! He pulled his hand up and dropped the pubic hair on my nose as my eyes watered, and he yelled at me.

"WHAT IS THIS SLUT?" "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO ALWAYS KEEP THIS WHORE CUNT SHAVED CLEAN." He said.

His voice was getting louder with each word and I was afraid my neighbors would hear him scold me. He roughly turned me around and pushed me into the house, telling me to move as I heard the unmistakable whiz of his belt flying from the loops. With my jeans around my ankles it made it difficult to move so I started to step out of them when fire erupted in my behind.

"I SAID MOVE YOUR ASS BITCH, " he said, as his belt landed like a lightening bolt across my cheeks. I stumbled into the Living Room where he pushed me face first over the back of our sofa.

"Don't you dare move," He warned. His voice was now calm, and that scared me even more. Bracing my hands on the seat of the couch, my feet not touching the floor, my behind was raised obscenely and very vulnerable to him. As I waited I felt his eyes taking in the sight I must present. Then without warning fire once again exploded through my lower body then the sickening SMACK of the leather on my rump. The thin material of my panties offered no protection as blow after blow punished me.

I am not sure how many times he whipped me, it felt like a thousand blows though I am sure it was only a few. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was begging him to stop. Over and over I cried telling him I would do anything he asked, I would be good, and I promised to make him happy. It wasn't until I remembered and swore to shave my pussy and keep it that way that he stopped.

Dropping the belt on the sofa seat by my face I felt him reach out and jerk my panties down around until they were around my knees. Grabbing my blouse from the back he pulled me up and spun me around. He didn't say a word as he glared into my eyes only pressing on my shoulders forcing me to kneel at his feet. Without being told I knew what I was supposed to do. I reached up and unbuttoned then unzipped his pants and slowly pushed them down until his already cock sprung up and out.

I started to lean forward to take the long hard cock between my lips but as I opened my mouth he grabbed my hair and pulled me to him. I have always loved to suck a man's cock, to feel it move along my tongue and to tease it but this time I wasn't allowed that pleasure. This wasn't a blowjob, this wasn't about pleasure, this was him raping my mouth.

He forced the length down my throat not caring if it hurt or that it was forcing me to gag. Over and over he jammed into my throat, fucking my mouth until I knew he was going to bruise my lips as I fought for air. Pulling my hair forcing me down the length of his shaft a few times then holding me still as he rammed his cock down my throat.

Just as I thought I could take no more I felt him stiffen and give a tiny shiver, I tried to prepare for his coming orgasm to shoot down my throat but instead he pulled my head back and exploded all over my face. I had expected Him to cum in my mouth and I was not ready for this. My eyes were wide open and as steam after stream hit my face some got in my eyes, burning like the fire in my behind. He held me still until the last of his hot cum covered my face then taking a handful of my hair he wiped off the tip of his cock.

As He removed His pants He spoke the first words since pushing me into the Living room.

"Get those clothes off slut and get in the dining room, " he said.

Not daring to make him any madder I hurried, almost falling over as I rushed to obey Him. When He saw the things on the dining table He said, "Clear that shit off or I will!"

I knew anything he removed would be ruined so as I rushed around the table naked, I heard a soft laugh come from Him. When I had put the place mats and candles away and hurried back to him he ordered me up on the table.

"Get your ass on that table bitch. If you move before I get back I promise, you will be sorry," He said.

He left the room and I could hear him moving throughout the house as I climbed up on the table, and knowing him spread myself out wide. Lying like this started the fire again burning in my behind again but I didn't dare move. I closed my eyes and waited when I heard Him laugh and say, "Suzanne you are a good slut after all. You just need some reminding time to time."

He was almost singing as he moved to the table and took my left ankle in his hand and tied it to the table leg. The material felt like one of my husband's ties, and this might have upset me as much as anything. Not happy with my position he pulled my leg down until my ass was on the very edge of the table, then he tied my other ankle to the right leg.

Moving up to my head, he leaned over and took my nipple between his lips and sucked on it hard. When he felt it harden then he then bit and chewed until I cried out in pain and pleasure. He knew that I loved having my sensitive nipples tormented, and I was afraid that knowledge was going to come back and haunt me tonight. Pulling my left arm until I was tightly stretched across the table, he then quickly tied my right arm until I was pulled as far as my 5'6" body would allow.

He smiled down at me as he walked around the table, letting his hands move along my naked flesh. When he moved between my spread and tied legs I thought, ok now he is going to fuck me on our dining table so each time Tim and I eat here I will remember this. Instead He sent shivers through me with His words.

"Suzanne I think you've just been telling me what I wanted to hear. I don't think that you really meant what you said about always obeying me, and not just when I am with you. Plus, I know you better than you think, and you will not always keep this whore's pussy shaven smooth like I want. So, knowing that, I am going to see if I can help you to always remember your promise." He said.

That is when the belt fell the first time across my exposed lower stomach, forcing the loudest scream of my life out of me. Over and over he whipped my stomach, my inner thighs and my bare breasts. He would hit my inner thigh making my hips raise off the table. Whip my breasts making my nipples burn as I pulled and twisted in my bindings, begging him for mercy. Just as suddenly as he began he stopped. I could feel his eyes on me as my body heaved and turned even after the evil blows stopped.

As my crying slowed and I started to stop my involuntary jerking He said, "Just one more Suzanne and I will believe you when you promise to obey me in the future."

That is when my life changed as my whole body was sent into shock. Being tied and spread as I was, my pussy was wide open and exposed to him. With a practiced swing he landed the belt as hard as anything I have ever felt in my life, down along my helplessly spread pussy lips, making me see stars and scream for the hundredth time. As the pain shot through me he stepped forward and rammed his hard cock all the way into my pussy forcing me to cry out again.

Grabbing onto my waist for leverage he plowed over and over into my tender pussy as I thrashed on the table. The pain was unbelievably turning to pleasure, my cries were now moans, and my hips started to move with his hard thrusts. He must have sensed this for he suddenly pulled out of me causing me to whimper for his cock. I couldn't see what he was doing but soon felt the unmistakable feeling of his cum landing on my stomach. He left me laying there frustrated and still burning for him when I heard him come back into the room.

"OK slut you had your chance, now I see if I want something done I will have to do it myself." He said.

After what He had already put me through this sent shivers racing through me as I wondered what he would do next. Instead of more pain he sat in a chair between my spread thighs and started to shave me. I had to lie there feeling the humiliation as he moved the razor up and down removing the offending hair. He would whistle, hum, and was really enjoying himself until it felt like I was there an eternity.

Finally he patted my bald pussy like a puppy dog, or should I say a kitty cat and laughed. "Now that's how I like the cunt I own to look." He said.

My newly shaved pussy felt strange and I wondered what I was going to tell me husband as he started to untie me. Knowing I was stiff and sore he gently helped me off of the table and led me through my own house back to our bedroom. Oh no, I thought not here too, but I knew he HAD to dominate me here most of all. Ordering me up on my husband's and my bed, on my hands and knees, he stopped me at the very edge.

Holding me by the waist he asked me, "Who do you belong to Suzanne?"

When I answered "You Sir," he rammed his cock into my pussy making me gasp.

"Who's cunt is this Suzanne," he said.

Again I answered "Yours Sir." When I did he rammed my pussy with his cock again, making me grunt.

Each time he would ask me an embarrassing question and when I answered "You Sir" he would pound into me.

Each thrust forcing the air from me as he fucked my sore pussy. Again as I felt my on orgasm building he pushed me forward pulling his cock from me and saying "Come here whore and suck Your slut juices off of my dick."

Crawling around as fast as I could I took his wet cock in my mouth. This time he allowed me to suck and work it with my tongue as he stood there watching me. When I felt him tense up I expected him to cum in my mouth, but as before he wanted to mark me, almost like branding me with his cum. This time he gently held my head and shot his sticky cum over my face and hair.

Shaking the last drops off onto my breasts he pushed me off the bed saying, "Get on the floor bitch, I don't want to sleep with your sticky cunt. Get down there where cheap bitches belong."

So that is how I ended up pushed out of my own bed, naked to sleep on the floor the night before Thanksgiving!