Suzanne's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzanne's rapist pays her a return visit.
2.1k words
4.45
72.9k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an unseasonably warm fall evening as you lay in bed feeling the warm breeze from the open window roll over your body. Clothed only in your black teddy that your husband bought for you last year, the soft sounds of the night and the gentle whirling of the ceiling fan lull you into a light slumber.

As you lie on your side and drift in and out of sleep, you hear a creak on the floor and feel the mattress move as hubby slides into bed behind you. You feel his naked body spooning yours and you smile knowing exactly what he is looking for as he presses his hard cock up against your ass. Gently, he takes your arms and raises them above your head.

Hearing a soft clicking sound, your eyes snap open and you come awake immediately as you remember that your husband is in Atlantic City this weekend. Unable to move your arms you feel the cold steel of the handcuffs that are locked against the headboard. Before you can cry out, a hand covers your mouth and muffles your building scream. A strong leg wraps around your thighs pulling you close to your attacker. Your breath quickens as you hear the voice you can never forget, but thought you would never hear again.

"Hello, Suzanne......did you miss me? It's been so long, but I told you I'd come back."

Struggling, you try to shake him off, but he holds you too tight against his body. Softly, he laughs in your ear,

"That's it, slut, fight me. I get so turned on when you fight. Do you remember the last time, lover? You fought me then too, but you remember how that ended, don't you?"

You do remember the last time. You remember his power over you, forcing you to submit to his carnal desires. How he forced you to suck his cock, feeling his hard shaft slide past your lips as he fucked your mouth. You remember the feeling of his lips and tongue as they ravished your tits. Most of all, you remember the feeling of his dick sliding into your wet pussy and the orgasms that you experienced at the hands of your rapist.

"I missed you, Suzanne. I thought hubby was never going to leave so we could have what we had before. I've never had the desire to re-visit my prey before, but I have to fuck that sweet pussy of yours again and I'll bet you need some hard cock in you too."

Rolling you on your back, he straddles your stomach. His hard cock rubs against the soft fabric of your teddy. Your eyes grow wide as you see the knife in his hand.

"Please, don't hurt me. My...my husband will be home any second. I won't tell anyone, please."

"Nice try, lover, but your husband is out of town, leaving us all alone."

"I...I'll scream...the neighbors..."

"...are too far away to do you any good, bitch. You live so far out in the country, no one will hear your screams, go ahead."

Taking the knife, he leans down and begins to cut the straps of your teddy. You continue to struggle as he slowly peels your top off revealing your heaving breasts.

"No...NO, HELP, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME."

Your screams echo with your attackers laughter as he leans back to begin cutting away your panties. You struggle against your bonds, but can't move as his body still pins your legs. As he pulls your ruined panties away, you're horrified to see they are wet.

"Let's see if those titties of yours are as sensitive as I remember."

Your feel your pussy growing wetter as he leans down to take a nipple in his mouth. You continue to scream as he bites and sucks your tit, his rough stubble rubbing against your breast. Your screams turn to gasps as he takes your other nipple in his mouth and proceeds to ravish it as well. Your head arches back as you accept his unwanted touch and you revel in the electric tingling running through your body. You don't realize your legs are spread wide until you feel his fingers rubbing your pussy lips.

Reflexively, you close your legs, but it is too late as he works his fingers deep into your twat. Focusing on your swelling clit, his fingers continue to rub your pussy and you grow wetter with each stroke. Lost in the feeling of your body betraying you, you slowly spread your legs affording him easier access to your moist mound.

"That's it, slut, go with it. Damn, I do remember how wet you got last time. If anything, you're hornier than last time."

Tears of guilt roll down your cheeks as you let him ravage you. You do remember the last time when he raped you. How you couldn't bring yourself to tell your husband or the police because then you might have to admit to yourself how much you enjoyed being assaulted by a stranger and how his touch would bring you to incredible ecstasy, something no other lover you've been with has ever accomplished.

Unable to bear it any longer, your body reacts to his attentions with a powerful orgasm. You can't deny him the satisfaction of hearing you cry out in pleasure and you know he is smiling in the darkness as he enjoys his power over you. Spent, your body relaxes and your voice returns saying,

"Please...no...no more......I...can't. Please...don't rape me."

His silent answer to your plea is to roll you unto your side. You can hear him position himself behind you. Grabbing your leg, he pulls it over his thighs. Struggling again, you feel the tip of his cock as it rubs against your pussy. As he slowly slides his manhood into your wet snatch, you can hear his deep moan in your ear.

"Oh God, no,......please......please...not again......", you beg.

"Oh, bitch......damn, you are so fucking tight. Don't tell me you don't want it. Your fucking pussy is so wet."

Your pleas for mercy are ignored as his cock slowly slides deep into your twat. As his thick cock stretches your pussy, your cries turn to moans. Slowly, he begins to fuck you, his meat sliding in and out of you. You gasp again as his hand grasps your tit and squeezes it hard. Pinching your already erect nipple, he whispers in your ear,

"Gonna cum with me, cunt? I'm going to fuck you hard, fuck you the way you wish to be fucked. Fuck you like the slut you are."

Unable to reply, you feel his rhythm increase as he continues to ram his shaft deep in you. Unconsciously, your leg that is draped over his thighs pulls him in closer. His balls smack into your ass with each pump. Your eyes can only focus on the wall as you endure his cock violating your pussy. You clench your hands into fists as you feel yourself losing control to your rapist. Each thrust rubs softly against your clit and you close your eyes as you orgasm again.

In a vain attempt to hide your passion, you push your face into the pillow as a primal scream of lust escapes your mouth. This only urges your attacker more as he continues to pound your cunt deep. Your body begins to involuntarily tremor as you orgasm again and again.

"Shit, I knew you'd love it, whore. Look at the mess you've made."

Pulling out of you, he rolls you unto your back. In the soft glow of the moonlight through the window, you can see the sheen of your cum on his dick as he spreads your legs apart and positions between them.

"Fuck, I'm so hard for you, lover."

He positions his hands above your shoulders and lowers his body unto yours. You thrash weakly as his cock slides again into your moist snatch. As his cock fills your twat, you moan in both ecstasy and pain. He lowers his face unto your neck and you feel the hairs on his chest rubbing your breasts. As he slowly begins to thrust, your body tenses as his dick slides deep in your pussy.

"Oh yeah, bitch, that's what I was missing. Fuck, you are so damn tight."

"No......please......no......oh..."

Rising back up on his arms, he's able to position his cock so it rubs your clit with each thrust. Faster, harder, deeper, his cock pumps your wet snatch. Leaning down, he takes a nipple in his mouth, licking and biting it.

"Ahhhhhh......ohhhhhh.........oh.........God......" you moan.

"Mmmmmm", he sighs as he continues to suck your nipples erect.

"Wrap those luscious legs around my ass, whore. Pull me in deep. You know you want it...need it."

With tears in your eyes, you comply. Pulling your legs up around his bottom, you use your calves to pull him further into you. Sobbing now, you realize he is right.....you do need to be fucked.....and fucked hard. Tears of guilt roll down your face as you revel in this strangers cock deep in you. Your husband has never made you feel like this. You should feel shame...but it feels so good.

As your orgasm approaches, your body tenses in anticipation and you can almost feel his smile in the dark.

"Oh yes, slut......you are gonna cum......let me hear you say it...say it, bitch."

"Ohhhh......no......don't...make......me......"

"Ha, ha, say it...say it....."

"I'm......c...cu...cumm......."

"SAY IT!!!"

"I'M CUMMING...OH GOD......YES......please...please...don't stop..."

His laughter is drowned out by the roaring in your ears as your orgasm hits. Your rapist continues to pump your pussy as your cum spills unto the bed. You bite your lip in an unsuccessful attempt to muffle your cries. As he slows his motions, your orgasm subsides. Then, lowering himself fully unto your body, his face again buried in your neck, he whispers in your ear......

"My turn now, cunt."

You feel his ass muscles tighten as once again he speeds up the rhythm of his thrusts. Your fists are clenched tightly and your nails dig into the flesh of your palms as his cock drives deep. As your tight pussy milks his cock, he torments you further, whispering......

"Oh, you bitch......fucking cunt......so wet...damn...you fucking slut......shit, I'm going to cum so deep......"

His balls slap against your ass with each thrust, the liquid sounds of your sex echo in the dark room. You begin to gasp as you feel another orgasm coming. Closing your eyes, you wait for the final release of your pent up lust. His moans turn to guttural grunts as he continues to fuck his prey.

"Bitch......cumming......" is all he utters as his hot seed shoots deep in your twat. The feel of his cum coursing through you pushes you over the edge and you too, cum again. Your bodies rock together as he holds himself deep in you, pumping his milky jizz into your quivering snatch. Your screams of passion mingle in the night.

Spent, he lays against you for a moment catching his breath, finally he hoarsely whispers to you,

"Fuck, yes.........damn, I missed you, whore."

Pulling out, he rolls off the bed and stands next to your face. His semi flaccid cock is covered in your cum. As he brings it closer to your face, he says,

"Clean me, whore."

You open your lips wide as he slides his dick in your willing mouth and you hungrily suck his cock. The salty taste of his jizz and the sweet juice of your cum mix in your mouth as you take all of him in you. You inhale deeply and smell the musky fragrance of his crotch. Holding your hair, he pulls your face up and down his dick until finally only your saliva coats his manhood.

Pulling out, he reaches for his clothes and begins to dress. You lick your lips as you swallow every last drop of the cum your illicit sex produced. As he finishes dressing, he reaches down to take the ruined panties from your teddy.

"You don't mind if I take a trophy from tonight, do you, cunt?" Putting them up to his face, he inhales the smell of your pre-sex lust.

Leaning over you, he unlocks the handcuffs and your arms fall weakly to the bed. Unmoving, you watch as he pockets them and turns to leave.

"Goodbye, Suzanne. Thanks for the fuck. Maybe when hubby goes on another of his trips, we can do it again. Just remember, you may be his wife, but you are my slut."

Silently, he walks out. Rolling unto your side, your naked body curls into a ball and you silently cry into the pillow as you are torn by both feelings of guilt and ecstasy.