Suzanne's Surrender

Story Info
Ray fondly remembers first time she surrendered herself.
1.8k words
4.28
107.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers

He met her the summer he was working at the Sanders' ranch. She was a friend of Meg, the boss's daughter, which made her inaccessible to a ranch hand like him, but that only served to make him want her all the more. She had a little girl's innocence about her that made him think she might be a virgin and he wanted to be the one to change her status. With that ambition in mind, he began engineering situations in which he could get her alone. Despite his best efforts, however, most of his engineering collapsed like so many broken Tinker Toys. She and Meg proved to be frustratingly inseparable.

Watching her prance around the ranch in the briefest of outfits, he had secret fantasies of what all he'd do to her once he had her alone. But the fantasies were all he had to keep him warm at night, because that golden chance never seemed to come. He was frustrated as hell by the time July was half over, and he'd still not made any headway.

For all his plotting and planning, his chance finally came and, as these things so often happened, it was totally unexpected. She managed to wander into the stables one day, chasing some ragtag mop of a puppy. Fortune smiled and he happened to be there alone, tending to the horses, when he heard her enter. Peeping around the corner of the stall, he saw her coming toward him. The puppy was bounding toward the far wall where they kept the saddles, into the corner farthest from the door, and he realized with a slow frisson of pleasure that he could trap her between the corner and his own body if he came from the other side. Waiting until she passed the stall, he slipped out, following her. Her concentration was totally on recapturing the runaway puppy.

"Hi, I'm Ray," he said softly when she started to reach down to pick up the puppy. Jumping slightly, she whirled around, one hand over her heart, the puppy apparently forgotten.

"I--I really didn't know anyone else was in here," she stammered. "You scared me," she added, laughing softly. "I'm Suzanne," she said, offering her hand to him.

He shook her hand solemnly when all he really wanted was to push her down and take her right there. She shifted uncomfortably and he searched for something to say, but his mind seemed to be working on only one track. He couldn't talk about that, could he? In the awkward pause that followed, his eyes strayed to the top of her blouse and he could see the swell of her breasts. He was sure that she noticed what he was staring at and he thought he'd lost his chance. Chiding himself silently, he tried to drag his thoughts away from the one image they seemed intent on flashing in his mind.

Finally, Suzanne saved the awkward moment by saying, "You ride really well. I've watched you a lot on that chestnut horse…"

"Would you like me to teach you?" Grabbing the opportunity instantly, he hoped she would accept.

"Would you really?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure, why not? It would be a pleasure," he said with a smile. "Why don't you meet me here tomorrow, at dawn. We could get it over with before anyone in the house rises. I'm not really sure they would approve," he explained.

"Okay. Tomorrow at dawn," she promised before walking away, the puppy forgotten in her enthusiasm. Picking up the little devil, Ray kissed it soundly before striding out with it, returning it to its mother.

The next morning Ray had already saddled the horse and was waiting for her as Suzanne came hurrying out of the house. Greeting her with a wide smile, he helped her up before mounting behind her, pressing their bodies intimately together. Fidgeting a bit uneasily, Suzanne asked why they were only taking out one horse.

"Since you've never ridden before," Ray said, his rehearsed answer sounding professional and smooth, "we will need to ride double. Once you get the hang of it, we'll see about getting you your own mount." He waited while the horse shifted impatiently under them, breathing a sigh of relief when she relaxed physically and he knew she'd accepted his reasoning.

The saddle was an old one with a fair-sized saddle horn, which she was clutching for dear life. After walking the horse away from the house, Ray gently pried her hands away from it, showing her how to hold the reins. Once she was handling them with some confidence and his hands were free, he slid his hands onto her waist and then slowly moved them around to lie lightly over her stomach. When she didn't say anything, he moved them down to her thighs. Tensing, she still said nothing. Resting his hands there for a while, he bent murmured instructions on how and where to lead the horse in her ear, his mouth tantalizingly close to her skin before moving them back onto her stomach, then upward toward her breasts. After sucking in her breath, she released it in a long sigh.

"I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you," he whispered, his hands finally coming to rest on her breasts. Sensing that she was nervous, he decided to take it slowly. Fondling her breasts very tenderly, he began kissing her neck. He found her nipples through her t-shirt and started rubbing them with his fingers. After a while, when he felt her relaxing again, he moved his hands down to her thighs and farther, toward her pussy. Encountering the saddle horn, he groaned.

"Is the saddle horn hurting you?"

She shook her head no. Prevented from touching her between the legs, he pushed his hands up into her t-shirt and found her breasts covered with a lacy bra. Pushing it up to free her breasts, he caressed her warm globes. This time he was rewarded by a moan as she arched to thrust her breasts into his hands. He pressed his hips against her backside, his erection already apparent. Taking the reins from her hands, he urged the horse into a canter, heading toward a nearby stream.

When they arrived, he dismounted before the animal had even stopped. Helping Suzanne down, he tied the horse to a nearby tree before going back to her and kissing her thoroughly. His hands now ventured between her legs and cupped her. The rough material of her jeans scraped his palm as he rubbed her there. Taking her down onto the grass, he lifted her T-shirt, baring her breasts. Bowing his head, he began lapping at her rosy nipple. As she writhed and squirmed with pleasure, he moved his hand to the snap of her jeans, opening it. Thrusting his hand inside, he encountered her wetness, feeling her respond as she raised her hips to press herself against his hand.

Suzanne was moaning her pleasure to him as he discarded his shirt in a one-handed maneuver. His jeans followed the shirt, although he had to make more of an effort to get them off. Rolling them both onto their sides facing each other, he pushed her jeans off, sliding his hands into her panties. She gasped at the same moment he felt her tense and jerk her legs, capturing his hand between them. Moving up to kiss her, he tried to get her to relax. Her eyes reflected a mix of uncertainty, doubt and desire.

Doing nothing but kissing her, he found that she was beginning to loosen up. Her legs were relaxing their tense grip and he imperceptibly wiggled his fingers against her pussy. When she didn't go back to her tense state, he felt emboldened and started caressing her, sliding a finger between her pussy lips. When he felt her move with him, he slid her panties down her legs, moving on top of her, positioning his hard cock at her entrance. He nudged her hole as she rose up to meet him and they started their passionate rhythm.

Inserting just the tip of his cock into her wet entrance, he was careful not to hurt her. But he hadn't accounted for her enthusiasm as she rocked her hips upward, plunging his hard shaft into her. He felt her hold still for a long moment as her tightness relaxed and opened to welcome him into her. Moving inside her, his strokes agonizingly slow, he tried to give her as much pleasure as he could this first time. His hands shifted to her hips, teaching her how to move with him. They rocked in passion, faster and faster until release finally claimed her, only a moment before he came. He collapsed on her, their breathing ravaged and their hearts contented.

After a long while he picked her up, carrying her to the stream. Walking to the middle, he submerged to the waist, lowering her into the cool water. Facing her, he took handfuls of water in his hands and began washing her.

Her nipples puckered, becoming small buds when the cold water splashed on them. He kneaded one perfect breast with one hand while pouring water on it with the other. Moving behind her, he spread her legs under the water and slipped his hand between them.

Although he'd tried to go slow the first time, he hadn't quite succeeded. This time he took his time, touching her. Finding her clit, he circled it with his finger before pressing on it lightly. Squirming against him, her soft bottom pressed against his penis.

Suddenly, boldly, Suzanne turned around and touched him. Surprised but delighted, he hardened immediately. She touched him so lightly that he had trouble distinguishing her light touches from the water's caress. He moved his hips forward imperceptibly and she took him in her hands. Holding him in both her hands, she rubbed her thumbs experimentally. Throwing his head back, he grasped her shoulders tightly. Her virgin strokes were driving him wild and he forgot his resolve to take it slowly as he caught her hips and pulled her to him. Sensing his urgency, she took him between her legs and they started the delicious cadence once again.

This time was even better as Suzanne met and matched his passion, withholding nothing from him, moving her body to meet his and not even trying to stifle the animal sounds that broke from her throat. Her responses drove him half out of his mind and by the time they rocked to a shattering burst of a climax, they could just get themselves back to the bank before dropping down onto the soft grass.

.....Twelve Years Later.....

Ray turned to look at her, luxurious hair framing her face on the pillow, the same as that of the girl whose virginity he'd taken twelve years ago. A smile touched his face as he gazed at his sleeping wife, realizing that he wanted her as much today as he had that first time, long ago. Turning onto his side, he slid a hand over her soft breast to gently caress her awake.

damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers