Suzi Ch. 3

Story Info
Suzi has her dream, and more.
6.2k words
4.67
53.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Honey, I'm home," I called out in my best Ward Cleaver voice, as I came through the door. I was dead tired from crawling around in basements all day without my partner to help. My partner had stayed home without telling my why. Thank heavens it was Friday.

I walked through the house, calling out Suzi's name as I looked in every room. She wasn't home. Strangely, there was no note left to tell me where she went or when she would be back. I was concerned, but not too much. She was due to go spend the weekend with my son, Ben, while Ben's fiancée, Zoë, was due to come spend the weekend with me, so I knew she would be home soon.

She must have gone out to get something special for dinner, I decided, and would be back soon. Being sweaty and smelly, I decided to take a shower before she came home. She must have come home just as I turned the shower off, because when I walked into the bedroom after drying off, she was able to catch me off guard, trip me onto the bed, and jump on top of me.

"Hot damn," she said, "just the way I like you, clean and naked! Guess what I'm in the mood for? Right you are, Timmy!" She reached down and started rubbing my penis, then moved down and gobbled it into her mouth.

Her ministrations to my privates had me ready in no time at all. Without once letting my dick out of her mouth, she managed to shed all her clothes by the time I was seriously hard. Releasing my dick from her mouth with a pop, she straddled me, aimed me just right, and dropped down on me.

"Oh, yes!" Suzi said. "You feel so oh good inside me. Oh. I've needed oh you all day. Oh. Timmy. Oh. Yes!" With every "oh" she was slamming herself down on me with amazing strength and urgency. I was surprised at her ferocity, as if she were starved for sex. I knew she wasn't, but she had never attacked me so soon after work before. I wondered what had gotten into her, but only briefly. She was approaching her climax so fast, I decided it would be better to try to join her. However, she was so hot, there was no catching her.

"Yes, oh yes, Timmy! Oh! Now. Cum with me now, my love. Cum with me!" Suzi stiffened on top of me, then started shivering. As soon as she had cum, she started moving again. I hadn't cum yet, and she knew it, so she renewed her motions on top of me. It took only a moment for her to put me on the edge, then over it. "Suzi! Argh! Oh!" I said as I shot my useless seed into her.

"Thank you, my love," Suzi said. "That hit the spot. You're going to have to clean up again." She leaned down and kissed me. "Let me help you to the bath, my darling."

We took a shower together, with lots of soapy rubbing and groping, washing our love making away. We kissed often, under the spray, as we let the water rinse the soap off. When we were finished, we dried each other off, her rubbing me briskly, I gently patting her. When we were dry, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her nude body against mine, and kissed me with so much passion, I thought we might spontaneously combust.

"Whoa!" I said when she finally pulled off, "You're a fire cracker today. To what do I owe this behavior?"

"Tim, you're the sweetest, kindest man I've ever known or even heard of. You've given me everything I've ever wanted and I love you so much." Before I could respond, she kissed me again. When she pulled back, she looked me in the eye and said, "Tim, would you marry me?"

Summoning up all the wit and cleverness of my forty-eight years (I just had a birthday), I said, "Uhm..."

"I really don't want an answer now, love. Zoë and Ben are coming over for dinner tonight." Suzi said, "You can answer me then or when I come home, if I go."

Her phrasing puzzled me, but I let it pass. Instead I asked, "When did you ask them to dinner?"

"I had lunch with Zoë. I asked then. She said yes, even though I'm cooking, with maybe a little help from Zoë. She told me how to make stir fry chicken. I might need some help with the rice?" she asked shyly.

"I'll make the rice," I said, smiling at this dear twenty-three year old woman (she had also had a birthday recently). "When are they coming over?"

"Soon. We better get dressed."

"It's not like Zoë hasn't seen me in my hairy birthday suit," I murmured under my breath.

"I heard that! You old scoundrel! It was her idea that got her into your bed. Although I must say, it was a good idea. I would never have left you alone, otherwise. Enough of this! Get dressed."

Ben and Zoë arrived about fifteen minutes later. Suzi had found my late wife's wok and had all the ingredients out. Zoë went immediately into the kitchen to help and kicked me out. I protested saying I was making the rice, but Zoë told me she knew how to make rice and I wasn't needed.

Ben set the table, the same job he had done when he was growing up. I got the drinks, wine for the girls, beer for me, and soda for Ben. I thought he would be driving later, so no alcohol for him. From the wonderful odor coming from the kitchen, I thought supper would be done soon. Suddenly, there was a crash from the kitchen. We rushed into the kitchen to see Suzi staring at Zoë in surprise.

"What happened?" I asked, looking down at a couple pots sitting on the floor.

"Uh. Uh. Oh. Nothing. I mean, Zoë just told me something that surprised me, that's all," Suzi said with a strange smile. "Get out of here! Supper's almost ready, go sit down."

As I walked out, I thought I heard Suzi say, "I feel the same way."

They brought the food out as soon as we sat down. It was good. Surprisingly good. "Suzi, love, this is wonderful!" I said, "You're turning into a good cook."

Suzi smiled and simpered. It always surprises me how important small compliments are.

We all pitched in to clean up, and we were soon sitting in the living room, finishing our drinks and making small talk. "Well," I said, finally, "I had a hard day and would like to go to bed. Suzi, do you want me to help you get your stuff?"

"No, Tim, not yet," Suzi said. "There's something I need to talk to you about, and it might change things. From what she told me, Zoë might have something to say also."

Suzi stood up and moved to stand before us. She looked so serious, I thought there might be some dreadful news coming. She took a deep breath and said, "Tim, do you remember what I asked you earlier?"

"Of course," I said, "do you need an answer now?"

"No. I have to tell you something first. Tim, Zoë, Ben, the arrangement worked. I went to the doctor this afternoon and I'm pregnant."

Although she had been spending every weekend with Ben for this very reason, I was still surprised speechless at the news. Ben looked surprised too. Zoë, on the other hand, squealed loudly, jumped up and gave Suzi a big hug. "Suzi, that's wonderful news," Zoë said. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Yes," I said, mustering up my enthusiasm, "that's great! You've got your dream."

"Not quite great, Tim. There's something else."

Suzi knelt down before me and took hold of my hands. "I have to tell you something and I hope it makes sense to you and everyone. Tim, I love you! I love you so completely, I can't imagine living without you in my life. This is hard! I'll just have to say it. Tim, I also love Ben."

"You what?" I exclaimed.

Suzi looked down, then back up, "I love you, Tim. But I also love Ben." Now she looked small and scared. Tears filled her eyes and trailed down her cheeks. "I really love you both."

Zoë stood up and said, "I think this may be a good time for me to say something. Ben, I do love you and I want to marry you, but I have to add, I also love Tim."

"You what?" Ben exclaimed. Men in my family have a gift for original speech.

"No one expected this to happen, Ben, Tim," said Zoë. "You are both sweet, kind, loving men. You're easy and fun to talk to, and you both know how to treat a woman, inside and outside the bedroom. Loving each of you is the most natural thing in the world."

Being a master of understatement, I said, "This complicates things a little."

I stood up and said with a sigh, "This is a little too much for me to think about right now. I had too hard a day at work, not to mention the workout after work. It would not be a good idea to talk about something this important when I'm this tired. Suzi, were you going over to Ben's for the weekend?"

"I wasn't planning on it," Suzi said, looking up at me. "I was hoping you and I could all be together all weekend."

"Ben, you and Zoë are welcome to stay here. We can all talk about this tomorrow. Right now I have to get some rest. Good night," I said, and went upstairs.

The waterbed is a soft, warm, and comfortable friend, welcoming me with a slosh and a small wave. The light was barely out when Suzi crawled into bed with me.

"Timmy, will you marry me?" Suzi whispered, after she had pressed her naked self against my side. "I don't need Ben. I don't need a baby. I have to have you in my life. Nothing matters more to me than you. Please, Tim, tell me you love me. Tell me you'll marry me." Tears fell softly against my chest, and up to my cheek as she moved to kiss my lips.

"Yes, Baby Doll. I'll marry you. I will love you and care for you as long as I live. Your sleeping with Ben was my idea. You have no need to fear."

She kissed me so hard I thought my teeth were going to move. My lips were almost numb when she broke the kiss and started kissing down my chest, then my stomach, finally taking my soft cock into her mouth. I grew hard slowly, mostly because I was so tired, and I had cum only a few hours before. I became hard because Suzi was giving me all her love through her lips.

It was exquisite. She sucked gently, and then licked from root to crown. She nibbled around the head, then sucked me all the way in, hard. I did not want her to stop, and she didn't until I was as hard as a teen-age boy. She took me to the place only a good lover knows how to do, ready to cum, but not quite there.

She stopped. I moaned in frustration.

Suzi crawled up next to me, took my head in her hands and said, "Make love to me now. Please, Timmy." She kissed me, and then rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her. She spread her legs wide, reached down to my dick and guided it to her pussy.

"Put it in me now, Tim. Fuck me hard. Give it to...Oh!" She said as I pushed myself deep into her, until our pubic bones bumped together. A gentleman will always lean on his elbows when loving a woman, not an easy thing to do on a waterbed. But this time Suzi wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me down on top of her.

"Crush me, Tim. I want your weight on me. Fuck me! Hard! Harder! Oh! Yes! Yes!"

Her enthusiasm was unprecedented, even from this afternoon. She gripped me so tight I had trouble taking a breath, and she slammed her heels into my butt with every thrust I made. As hard and as excited as Suzi had me, nature could not be rushed. I came, but not quickly. It took at least ten minutes. I finally cum with a with a growl and a hard push, "Rrrrrraaaagh. Oh. Oh, yes."

I immediately rolled onto my side, worried Suzi would faint from lack of air.

She was breathing hard, but she was happy. "Mmmmmmmm, thank you, my love," she said. "Now we can sleep. Tomorrow we'll talk. I know you'll figure something out. Just keep me by your side forever." Then we both slipped into sleep.

I woke up about 6:00 AM that Saturday, with an armful of Suzi. She was still smiling. I gently rolled her off of me and slipped out of bed. After a needful bathroom stop, I dressed and went downstairs to make the morning coffee.

"Good morning, Dad." Ben said when he walked into the kitchen ten minutes later. "I knew you would be up early. In all the time I was growing up, I was never able to get up before you." He got a cola out of the refrigerator and took a long drink. "We have a problem," he said after he swallowed. "But I think there's a solution."

"I would welcome a solution to the problem of being loved by two women," I said, as I started the water to heat and got out the coffee beans to grind. "The trouble, as I see it, is that either of them would be glad to marry either of us. What do you propose, flip a coin?"

"No, Dad. Listen, at work, when we run into a problem repairing a computer, or designing one, they tell us to think outside the box. In this case, I think what we should do is marry both of them."

"You mean, I should marry Suzi, and you will marry Zoë? That doesn't seem too far outside the box."

"What I mean, Dad, you marry Suzi AND Zoë. I will marry Zoë AND Suzi. You will have two wives, I will have two wives, and each girl will have two husbands. It will be no different then now, except we will be married. Legally, we will have only one, but what we agree to between us will be that we're married to both. If Zoë and I live here, the four of us will be one married unit."

"Let me think about it," I said. "Would you like a coffee chaser to your cola?"

I thought about it. Every problem I could foresee had a workable solution. Finally, I said, "Let's see what the girls have to say."

At about 7:30 AM, Suzi came into the kitchen in a silk robe, at the same time Zoë came in wearing a large T-shirt. I poured each of them a mug of coffee, and then said, "Ben has a good idea. What do you think of this...?"

They loved it.

We were married six weeks later.

It was a very small wedding, just family and some friends. My daughters, who had never met Suzi, thought I was crazy to marry such a young woman. After they got to know her, they thought she was crazy to marry such an old man.

Ben acted as my best man, I acted as his. Zoë was Suzi's maid of honor, and Suzi was Zoë's. We wrote our own vows, promising to love, honor, and respect each other.

The most telling part of the ceremony was when the Justice of the Peace asked us, "Do you, Timothy and Benjamin, take these women, Suzi and Zoë, to be your lawfully wedded wives?"

We said, "We do" together.

She then asked, "Do you Suzi and Zoë, take these men, Timothy and Benjamin, to be your lawfully wedded husbands?"

They said, "We do."

The J.P. then said, "I now pronounce you husbands and wives. You may kiss your brides."

I kissed Suzi as Ben kissed Zoë. Then we shook hands and I kissed Zoë and Ben kissed Suzi. It looked and sounded very innocent, but Ben and I had pledged to take both Suzi and Zoë, while they pledged to take both of us.

Luckily, no one ever questioned us about it.

Naturally, we honeymooned together, in adjoining suites, with a connecting door.

Once we were in our rooms, and settled in, we had another short ceremony. I gave Zoë another wedding ring, a match to the one Ben gave her. She gave one to me. Ben and Suzi exchanged rings also. We have worn dual rings ever since.

One would think, because I had two wives, I would fuck each of them that first night. I didn't. When our private ceremony was over, Suzi and I retired to our room. The four of us had agreed that we would spend the first night of our honeymoon with the spouse on the marriage certificate.

As soon as the door was closed, but not locked (we had agreed bedroom doors would never be locked to husbands or wives), I took Suzi in my arms and kissed her. I was the happiest man in the world. She looked gloriously beautiful in her white gown and veil. That kiss was both the sweetest and the most passionate kiss we ever shared.

Suzi knows how much I love to "peel the tomato", so she just swayed back and forth, enjoying being stripped. I am of the opinion that whoever invented the wedding dress should be shot, or at least severely chastised. That dress, although very beautiful, fought being removed. It had more buttons, zippers, catches, stays, and hidden folds that I thought I wouldn't be done until the honeymoon ended. It honestly took three or four minutes to get it off. That may not sound like a long time, but when you're eager for the destination, the trip seems to take forever!

When the dress was off (finally!), and carefully hung up (to save it for our daughter, Suzi said. It might be a boy, I said. I might have more, Suzi said.), and the petticoats removed and put aside, Suzi stood in the middle of the room dressed only in a bra (white, support, strapless), panties (white, string, sheer, thong), stay up hose (white, sheer, nude toe, lace at the top), and shoes (white, 2" heel, strap back). Before me stood a woman of unbelievable beauty, from her shoulder length blond hair, her sky blue eyes, button nose, white skinned shoulders flowing smoothly into her C-cup breasts, her slim waist, rounded hips, and long tapered legs. Her belly was showing just the slightest bulge where the baby was growing, a feature that made her skin glow with softness and health. I stood mesmerized by the sight of this goddess. Venus, in her prime, could not have been as beautiful, wholesome, and sexy, as my Suzi was standing there.

Suzi could see my rapture, and looked down coyly, then looked up into my eyes and spoke. "Tim, My Love, before we consummate our marriage, I need to tell you some things." She paused a moment, then went on, "I was scared that first day I was assigned to work with you. I thought you might be angry that I was assigned to you, and you wouldn't help me or teach me anything. When you told me, before we even arrived on the first job, you wanted me to drop the air head routine, then when you told me you would treat me like an intelligent adult, I, well I..." Suzi looked down then and took a deep breath, looking up again, straight in my eyes, she said, "I started loving you at that moment. You helped me learn, and never once made fun of me, even when you found out I was afraid of spiders. You took me into your home when I confessed my love for you, and you introduced me to your friends and family as an equal, not a child. Sharing me with Ben so I could have a baby was the most loving thing I could imagine. I am now married to a good man, and I'm going to have the baby I always wanted. You have fulfilled all of my dreams. There is not a woman in this world that could love a man more completely than I love you.

"Timothy Adam Robbins, I want you to know that I am Mrs. Timothy Adam Robbins. I will be your loyal, faithful, loving, and honorable wife for as long as I live. I will obey you, my husband, and I will do everything in my power to make you happy and to show you my love."

I was struck dumb by this beautiful speech. As I looked into her eyes, I could feel her love for me emanating from every pore of her body. I had no doubt she spoke the absolute truth. I knew I had to say something, but my mind was blank.

Finally, I stepped to within a few inches of her and kissed her softly on the lips. This woke my mind up and I said, "I accept what you have said as the truth. I accept you as my dearly beloved wife. I will never raise my hand against you, nor will I allow you to come to harm. I will spend the rest of my life caring for you, and doing whatever I can to make you happy.

"Now, I want you to undress me and make love to me."

Suzi smiled at me and pushed the tuxedo jacket off my shoulders and put it on the chair. She then undid my tie and cummerbund and put them on the chair. She pulled the shirttail out of the pants, then unbuttoned it and slipped it off my shoulders, placing it on the chair, followed by my undershirt. She took some time to run her fingers through the hair on my chest, and to tickle my nipples, and then she knelt down, untied my shoes, slipped them off and placed them to one side, with my socks inside.

Still on her knees, Suzi looked up into my eyes, smiled the biggest, happiest, smile I have ever seem, grabbed the waistband of my boxers, and pulled them down and off. All of this loving attention had not been lost on my penis and it had risen to full and over-full hardness. The end caught on the waistband and, when Suzi pulled them down, it went down, and then sprang back with a meaty "Smack!" Suzi giggled, then put her lips around the head of my dick, her hands on my buttocks, and pulled me into her mouth.

12