Suzie's Family Affair

Story Info
Stepson and friends take advantage of drunk stepmother.
2.1k words
3.66
149.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't plan it -- but it turned out to be one of the most interesting weeks in our lives...

My parents are divorced and my father lives in Singapore working for one of the major investment banks. A couple of years ago after I had just finished the summer term at college, me and a couple of friends planned to stop in Singapore for a break on the way back from Australia where we had been doing summer barwork jobs in Cairns.

Typically, the week before we got there he emailed me to inform us that we would meet at the airport. Fine, but as we landed, he would be checking in for a flight to New York, then on to Zurich and wouldn't be back for the rest of the week. Disappointing but not unexpected. I had grown up to learn that his job involved frequent global travel. Despite that, a week in Singapore was no hardship. My father had a beautiful apartment, so we wouldn't be slumming it. The downside was that Suzie, his new wife would be there, so we couldn't let rip as we would have liked. When he remarried a couple of years ago, none of us could understand why he chose someone like her. Perhaps 15 years younger than him, Early 30's and slightly overweight and not the brightest bulb in the light factory... Totally different from my mother who was immensely successful in her own right, a professor of ancient history and sharp -- physically and mentally. But of course, that is why my father wanted Suzie. Someone undemanding, and cuddly.

Anyway, Jon Chris and I flew into Changi, met my father long enough to give him a hug and cadge some spending money from him (students are always broke, even after we have been working) and then headed into town to dump our things in the apartment before we headed out for the evening. I guess Suzie knew, or suspected, how we felt about her because she was immediately on the defensive telling us the house rules and generally behaving as though she was the one responsible for them leading a successful life rather than my father. Whatever... Anyway, she calmed down a bit as basically it was water off a ducks back, and after we had dinner and a couple of bottles of wine she got a bit more mellow even offering to come out clubbing with us and buy the first couple of rounds of drinks. Well, why not. Again, students never knowingly refuse a free drink and as Jon and Chris were playing the polite houseguests and chatting with her it didn't really make any difference to me.

We went to Orchard Towers, the bar and night club building better known as 'Four floors of whores' The night club was full and we took it in turns to keep Suzie company whilst the other two would go on the prowl looking for any likely girls. We were bronzed and fit from our time in Aus, and had no problems having a chat and flirting with the local girls... although they were mercenary, and drinks in that place weren't cheap (no where in Singapore is) so we ended up back with Suzie, especially as she was running a tab. I hadn't realised how much time had gone by, but by now it was already 1am. And Suzie was definitely swaying, and slurring her words. Since we had been on the prowl we hadn't been drinking all the time, whereas Suzie had stayed at the table and had a constant supply of vodka cranberries which she was putting away at a rate. Chris of course noticed first, and the dog that he is offered to take Suzie out on to the dance floor. It was quite funny watching her and Chris as she got into it and it gave us a laugh to watch her tits bounce around. Suzie is actually not bad looking. A bit oversweight as I said, but pretty face and long black hair which she let down as she danced. She was wearing a simple black dress with a large V to display her cleavage. Jon then played his part, and when he went to get the next round of drinks he tipped me the wink that Suzie's was a quadruple measure of vodka with just enough cranberry to give it some colour. When she came back sweating from the dance floor, John handed her the drink but at the same time pulling her by the hand to have another dance with him. She took the drink and downed it, not appearing to notice it was practically neat spirit. She soon looked totally gone on the dance floor, and a couple of times Jon had to grab her as she threatened to fall over backwards. If it worked once, it would work again.... So next time she came back to the table, she got another vodka special, and another dance.... That was about as much as she could take though, and this time when she came back to the table we figured we had better call it a night otherwise we would be carrying my stepmother back home. As it was she was hardly able to walk and her eyes were unfocussed. We got her back home, but as soon as she walked through the door she slipped and fell and couldn't even stand up.

"Come on Suzie, you will have a real hangover in the morning," I said and we dragged her up and pushed her onto the sofa in the living room. Her bedroom was up the stairs, and no way was I carrying her up there. She seemed OK though, and in a couple of minutes she was snoring - flat out on her back, one leg on the armrest of the sofa the other on the floor with her arm dangling down... I have to say, it wasn't the most attractive pose she could have adopted, and once she started snoring Jon and Chris were in fits of laughter, ragging me, telling me that was what I would get when I was older -- some overweight lush for a wife. Of course, I played along and said that a lush she may be, but she could suck like an industrial vacuum cleaner and had tricks that would make a Thai whore look like a churchgoing virgin.

It was only then that we started to look at her sexually. It was Chris however who started to inch up the hem of her dress, displaying her spread apart legs. We became very quiet and he looked at us questioningly. We both nodded... She was totally out of it and even if she started to wake we could pull down her dress before she would even realise that we were sneaking a peak. As he pulled her dress up past her panties a warm, musty smell was released and we burst out laughing. "Jeez! I haven't had a smellier cunt that than that since that girl I shagged who worked at the fish shop!" Chris said. Suzie's lacy panties were loose fitting, and we could see her curly bush underneath. Jon took over, and pulled them to one side, exposing her slit. He ran his fingers down it and her lips parted. pulled open by her spread legs. He then lightly touched her clit gently rubbing it. It quickly swelled but she seemed oblivious and continued snoring. Nervously we laughed and watched for signs of waking. "she is so far gone you could fuck her and she wouldn't notice," he said. We laughed -- it was true as Jon slipped first one, then two fingers into her slit, finger fucking her. She stirred, but didn't wake, and then her own hand moved down as she started stroking her own clit in her sleep. By now we were watching intently and getting increasingly horny. Chris slipped his hand into her ample cleavage under her dress, working his fingers under the edge of her bra until he could pinch her nipple. He then pushed the bra down, her tit falling out of the front of her dress. Her nipples were hard as bullets, swollen with the attention they were getting. By this time Suzie was starting to moan, but still showing no signs of coming back to consciousness.

"OK guys," I said. "Enough -- if she wakes now we are really in the shit... " Jon and Chris stopped their groping reluctantly, but it was me who then really changed the game plan as my prick took over from my brain. "Unless.... she is totally out of it, if we fuck her and show her pics of our pricks in her, no way is she going to want that to get out."

"Bullshit," said Jon. "She will cry rape and take us all down."

"No, you don't get it -- the pictures will look like she is enjoying it, and that's what we will say -- that she got pissed, made a play and things went from there... enough people saw us at the club to back up our story that she was willing, and anyway, you really think she is going to want to finish with Dad by putting his son away?"

The more we talked, the more we convinced ourselves that it could work. It would be different pounding her from just fingering her, so to make sure she didn't wake up we filled a glass with vodka and poured it down her throat -- washing down a couple of pills called Diastat we found in her bathroom cabinet. No idea what the fuck they were, but what the hell. We sat her upright and started taking pictures of her with our mobile phones as we pulled her dress up and her panties aside, roughly pulling her labia lips aside for the photos. We then took her dress off, and without even bothering to unhook her bra just scooped her tits out, pulled her panties down to her ankles and pushed her back flat on the sofa. Then it was a race for us to see who could get their trousers down first and start pumping away, Chris winning by pushing me back into Jon as I was hopping on one leg getting my jeans off. We were horny teenagers, and technique wasn't foremost in our mind so it was straight forward grab an ankle, push it back up past her head and plunge in and pump away. Amazingly she still didn't wake -- although her eyes started to open they remained glazed and she stayed unconscious as we rammed into her. When it was my turn she was already loose and wet from Chris' cum, so instead of dumping my load into her pussy just before I came I pulled out and shot a load into her mouth and over her face. And once we had all finished, we did it again, until she lay there with cum filling her cunt and dripping down her face in streaks.

We got some beers out of the fridge and sat back to congratulate ourselves and compare pics. However, talking about it we all felt the same -- it had been a real buzz but the sex part had been a let down, You need some feedback from the girl you are fucking, Passion, moans, boredom or dissent -- at least some reaction. And Suzie had just laid there in her alcoholic stupor. "So fuck her again in the morning bro," said Jon, ever the optimist.

"She may be just a little bit less cooperative awake, don't you think?" I replied, a heavy note of sarcasm in my voice.

"Oh laddie, all that college and you still haven't got a brain.... We've got the pics right? And she sure as hell doesn't want your dad seeing them -- however she tries to explain it away, he is going to wonder just what she is up to when he goes on all those business trips. If it worked tonight, it will work just as well tomorrow -- we just have to make sure the bitch knows what the rules are. Think man -- a whole week of having our very own suck, fuck and lick bitch -- she just needs to know who is boss!"

He was right, how could I have been so dumb? Once we started on this route there was no point in wimping out now when the fun part was in our grasp. Once more we dragged Suzie upright, stuffing her panties into her cunt to stop the cum dripping onto the floor, walked her to her bedroom and put her to bed. A last pinch of her tits, and then we downloaded our pictures to the computer. It promised to be a very interesting week...