Suzie's Lessons Ch. 07

Story Info
Before the prom, Suzie makes Curt happy.
15.2k words
4.71
141k
16

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional account.

Monday started as any school day with Janie, Suzie and Curt riding to school in the Ford Torino. They had talked on the ride to school about the prom this coming weekend. They also talked about how they could stop any word of Mary's rape from leaking out.

As they got to school and proceeded through their day, it was all over the school about Kevin's arrest and the potential rape charges against him and his brother. Several of the frat brothers were also being investigated. The rumors were flying that Kathy Walker was the other girl raped at the party and the one discovered by the police. She had been drugged too just like Mary. She was not in school that day. Several of her friends said she was very upset and embarrassed.

Suzie had run into Scott and Peggy. They had pledged to Curt already they would not say a word about Mary to anyone. Scott told Suzie he heard rumors the police wanted to speak with anyone at the party. They might all be called to give a statement. That thought frightened Suzie as she proceeded through the day.

Drama Club after school was taxing and she thought it showed that she had not studied her lines much. She would have to work harder if she was going to make this play a success. When she met Curt in the parking lot afterwards, she was nervous about the police.

"What if they call us all down to the police station?" Suzie blurted out. "Someone is bound to mention they saw Janie, Mary or me there."

"Maybe," Curt said, "But we cannot worry about what might be. We just need to stay as low key as we can and stay calm."

"Oh, my heart goes out to that poor Kathy Walker. We may never see her in school again, they say," Suzie stated.

"Yeah, that's a shame," Curt said. "I had Kathy in one of my classes. She was nice."

"Do you think it's bad I called the police?" Suzie asked. "If I hadn't called them she might not have been caught."

"Well, neither would Kevin and his brother Keith and they deserve to be caught for Mary's sake. And besides, you don't know what other bad things might have happened to Kathy Walker if you hadn't called," Curt said.

"I suppose you're right," Suzie said.

"I ran into Janie during school and she had told Tim to be silent. She also saw Cal and Gail and they agreed to be quiet too," Curt said.

They had pulled up in front of her house.

"Run and change for our work out. I want to get done so I can show you those presents," Curt said with a smile.

"Oh, I nearly forgot about that. What are they?" she asked with a pout.

"You'll just have to wait and see," he said.

"Oh, boo," she said, as she ran from the car to change.

They put in a good workout at the junior high track. Suzie was even able to run a mile without stopping this time. When they piled back into the car, Curt asked if she wanted to go home and change first or go right to the cabana. They could shower there and then open her presents. She was dying to know what these presents were and choose going right to the cabana.

After they were safely locked in the cabana, they stripped and got in the shower together. They soaped each other so the shower took a little longer than it might otherwise have. Curt had to nearly pry Suzie's hands away from Cyclops so they could exit the shower and dry off. He was nearly as bad as her though because he loved the feel of her breasts when they were all soapy. It was hard for him to tear his hands away from them too.

They wrapped dry towels around themselves and Suzie sat on the couch as Curt went to get her presents. Suzie was so excited. She never had a present before from a lover and was very curious what he had gotten her. Maybe a negligee, she thought, or some jewelry. She was a little surprised when Curt returned from the bedroom with just a small paper bag.

"What do you have in there?" she asked.

Curt sat down next to her and smiled as he reached into the bag. He pulled out a small elongated plastic thing with a flat end.

"What is that?" Suzie asked.

"It's called a butt plug," Curt said.

"A what?" Suzie asked.

"A butt plug. For putting in your butt," Curt said.

"Where'd you get that?" Suzie questioned. "When I was driving to Rutgers Saturday, I passed by an adult book store on route 1. I decided to go in and see if I could find anything interesting," he said.

"What is a butt plug for?" Suzie asked.

"Well, it's normally used to stimulate a person or prepare the ass for anal sex," Curt said.

"My God, you want to stick that thing in my ass," Suzie said shocked.

"Well, remember how you liked my finger in there. I thought you might find it fun and exciting," Curt said. "You did say you liked my finger in your ass, right?"

"I guess so," Suzie remembered. "But I'm not so sure about that hard plastic thing. What else is in the bag or was that it?"

"No, I have a couple more things," he said as he produced then.

Curt was not so sure now if Suzie liked her presents. Maybe he had made a mistake thinking she would find them exciting. There were two more objects. One was a large purple rubber-looking penis with balls that looked to be about the size of Curt's dick.

The second was a long straight plastic device that also somewhat resembled a penis. Curt explained the first as a dildo and the second as a vibrator. He switched on the vibrator and handed it to Suzie. Suzie took it and felt it vibrating in her hands. Suzie, of course, knew about vibrators though she had never owned one herself. Several of the girls at school had them and swore they were great.

"This I can use," Suzie said, holding the vibrator. "For those times when you're not around. I can't even imagine what you think I'm going to do with this funny looking thing," she said, picking up the dildo. "Even reminds me a bit of Cyclops, though not nearly as cute. But this other thing is kind of weird," she commented as she again examined the butt plug.

"Maybe if I showed you how it works you'd like it as much as the others," Curt mentioned. "You game?"

"I guess so but you're not going to hurt me, are you?" she asked.

"I don't plan on it," Curt said. "In fact, I hope it gives you pleasure."

"Have you ever used one before?" she asked, still concerned.

"Well, yes many times," Curt said.

"Oh, let me guess -- Joanie?" Suzie said.

"Yes, right you are," Curt laughed. "She liked this up her ass when I fucked her. She said it multiplied the sensations for her."

"Well, how do we do it?" Suzie asked.

"Lay back on the couch with your feet drawn up to your chest," Curt instructed.

As Suzie removed the towel and moved into the position he wanted, Curt went to the bathroom and came back with some lubricant. He applied it generously to the butt plug then knelt down facing the couch and Suzie's upturned ass.

In this position he could easily work the plug into her rosebud. Curt looked at Suzie's face and smiled. She had a worried look on her face. He then shifted his attention to her pussy and anus. In this position her pussy was still closed and only a hint of her inner lips showed in her pink slit. Her asshole was also a cute pink and tightly closed.

Curt's thoughts were on her two virgin holes as he moved his lube-slick finger to her rosebud. He teased her hole and felt Suzie tense, sensing something more was coming. Slowly he teased the little hole and then eased his finger tip in. Suzie reached for his left arm and held on. She was silently going to instruct him with pressure on his arm if he was hurting her or going too fast. Curt eased in to the first knuckle and Suzie maintained a constant firm pressure to his arm. When he started wiggling his finger slightly, she let out a slight gasp. After wiggling about for a minute, he pushed slowly deeper until he was in to the second knuckle. He wiggled some more and more gasps escaped Suzie's lips.

"How does it feel with just my finger so far?" Curt asked.

"Strange but not too bad," Suzie said.

Curt pressed on and soon had his whole index finger buried in her anal passage. Suzie seemed fine with it as she still had only a little pressure on his arm. Curt wiggled his finger around slightly trying to work the hole open for the butt plug. Suzie moaned quietly and at one point her ass seemed to wiggle with him on the couch.

"How does it feel now?" he queried.

"Okay, actually pretty good," Suzie said, somewhat surprised.

"Okay, you ready for more?" he asked.

"I guess so but go slow please," she said.

Curt slowly removed his finger. Her rosebud remained open just a bit. Curt put the butt plug to her hole and inserted the first inch. It slid right in with little effort. Suzie stiffened a bit and tightened her grip on his arm slightly. Curt wiggled it around for a minute or two before probing deeper.

In several minutes he had the butt plug buried half way in her rear. He wiggled it some more before pushing forward and sliding it in to the flat base. When Suzie didn't protest, he wiggled it a bit and turned it in her hole. She groaned louder this time but did not protest.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Is it all the way in?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"It feels kind of strange still, but not unpleasant. What now?" she questioned.

"I'm going to work it in and out," Curt said. "Sort of fucking your butt."

"Okay," Suzie said.

Curt pulled the plug slowly out about half way and then pushed slowly back in. Suzie tensed a bit but did not clamp down on his arm. Curt slowly gained speed and after a while pulled back till it was almost out before pushing forward. Suzie's moaning increased but she did not protest. Curt maintained his activities for several minutes and Suzie even wiggled her ass a bit as if she wanted it deeper.

"How are you feeling now?" Curt asked.

"Surprisingly, it feels good," she said. "What now?"

"Well, we could try several things," he said. "If you let go of my left arm, I could play with your pussy. I can bring you off with my fingers and mouth while I work the plug in your ass, or I could even use Cyclops instead of the plug in your rear?" he questioned.

"What, you want to stick him in my ass? No way! He's way too big," Suzie stated as she propped herself up on her elbows to look at him.

"Okay, okay, it was just a suggestion," Curt said. "I'll use my tongue instead."

Suzie looked at him with a worried look.

"What? You can't complain about me using my tongue, can you?" he asked.

"No, it's not that," Suzie said. "I'm afraid you're disappointed in me. I keep denying you assess to my body with your penis. Are you mad at me?" she asked worried.

"No, I understand," he answered.

"I know you've had anal sex before but I'm afraid," she said.

"We don't have to do it," Curt said.

"But you want to, and I keep denying you my virginity, and now in either hole," Suzie lamented.

"It's okay," Curt said. "I'm fine with just oral sex."

"You're just saying that to be nice and a gentleman," Suzie cried.

"I've thought about telling you this before but then I thought I'd make it a surprise. But now I want to tell you. I intend for us to do it on prom night. I want you to take my cherry and make me a woman, Curt," Suzie stated.

"Suzie, you don't have to do that," Curt said.

"I want to. I want to give myself to you," she said.

"Suzie, are you sure? I mean you wanted to wait for a special time and person, I thought," Curt said.

"I'm sure, Curt. The prom will be the special time for me and with you," she said.

"I don't know what to say. Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"I'm sure and I want it to be with you," Suzie said.

Curt moved up her body and kissed her. They kissed passionately for several minutes. He fondled her generous tits as they kissed and he tweaked her nipple. Suzie broke the kiss and looked at Curt. He looked back wondering what she was thinking.

"You want to fuck me in the ass now?" Suzie asked.

"I only want to do it if you do," Curt said.

"It's going to hurt, isn't it?" she asked.

"Maybe a bit at first," Curt said.

"So you want to take my anal virginity first, huh?" she smiled.

"I was thinking we could try that instead of the other as long as you wanted to try it," Curt said.

"But you're so big. You're much bigger than that plug. How can you possibly fit back there?" Suzie questioned.

"I can if we go slowly," he said.

"I'm nervous," Suzie said.

"We could try with the dildo first," Curt said.

"That thing is as big as Cyclops," Suzie fretted.

"Yes. But I can work it easier and slower," Curt stated.

"Okay, but very slow please," Suzie said, with a worried look.

Curt moved down her body again. He removed the bath towel from his waist, folded it in half, and placed it under Suzie's ass. He next lubed up the dildo and placed it on the towel. The butt plug was still seated all the way in Suzie's ass. Curt then moved back up and kissed her again.

"I have an idea. Why don't we 69 for a while? I really want to have a moment with that sweet looking pussy of yours," he grinned.

"Absolutely, you know I'm always ready to suck you too," Suzie smiled back.

They kissed and Frenched for a few moments. Then Curt moved down to her breasts. He had not played with these beauties too much recently and he took some time to kiss and suck the nipples while he kneaded her ample tit flesh.

After a few more minutes and some groaning and appreciative whispers and oohs from Suzie, he moved on down her belly. She moaned disappointment when he left her boobs as it felt wonderful. Curt shifted up onto the sofa above her into a 69 position. He pushed her legs down and apart and was greeted with the sight of that gorgeous pink pussy. The lips were slightly parted and he could see moisture in the inner folds.

Suzie had already grabbed his dick and she was licking the head and fondling his shaft and balls. His cock had been mostly hard and she expertly worked it to full rigidity in seconds. Curt shifted his weight to his elbows so he could free both hands. He spread her lips and marveled at the beauty of the sight before him. Suzie had the prettiest pussy of any girl he had ever been with. Even without her attention to his dick, he probably would have gotten rock hard just looking at that sight.

Curt spread open her inner lips and they folded back like petals on a rose. Her hood over her clit moved slightly back revealing the knob of her clit. It was such a beautiful sight he had to dip his tongue in immediately to tease her there. Suzie whimpered as she licked his dick.

Not to be outdone, she pulled him down by the hips and took his cockhead into her mouth. Pre-cum was leaking from the slit and she savored it. Curt moved down to lick her gash and force his tongue as deep as he could into her cunt. As he wiggled it around, Suzie whined on his cockhead and pushed it to the back of her mouth. She began pulling and pushing his hips up and down working his cock with her mouth and back to the opening of her throat.

The devilish thought came to her that, if she got him off with her mouth, maybe he would lose interest in fucking her anally. She worked him for all she was worth and he too moaned his appreciation above her. He tongued her pussy and probed her clit with his tongue.

Suzie loved how he ate her pussy but nearly gagged on his cock when he started moving the butt plug back and forth in her ass. The combination of the two was more than she could stand and she felt her climax coming on like a freight train. She tried desperately to suck him to completion at the same time but he stopped allowing her to move his hips which lessened the friction she could generate in this position.

In the next seconds, her mind was going over the edge of her orgasm and she was powerless to stop it. She tried squeezing her legs together but he held her open and continued his assault on her pussy and ass. In another minute she exploded bucking up into his face and moaning her release. Curt sucked her juices as they escape her cunt. He never stopped moving the butt plug and Suzie was lost in the dual sensations in her cunt and ass.

When she came down from her orgasm, Curt popped his dick from her mouth and shifted around. Suzie knew she had lost any hope of getting him off with her mouth first. Curt got on the floor next to the couch. He slowly slipped the butt plug from her ass. Suzie sighed at the loss once it was totally out. It had been in her butt so long, all pain had passed and the pleasure had taken over.

Suzie was thinking it was actually pleasing when she was shocked back to reality by the end of the dildo. Curt was running it in circles around her rosebud. Then he moved it to her hole and pushed slightly. Suzie tensed as her anal passage opened and the first half inch of the head worked into her ass. The pain started to become hurtful but then suddenly the head popped inside and her sphincter muscles closed around the slightly narrower shaft.

Curt wiggled it a little but did not go any further right way. Suzie was just starting to relax when he eased another inch or so into her ass. It was stretching her more than she would have believed she could take. It was definitely uncomfortable but not intolerable yet.

Curt took his time allowing her to adjust to each new movement forward but soon he had about six inches up Suzie's anal passage. He left it there for a while and went back to licking her snatch. He sucked and licked her urgently and soon she felt another pending orgasm approaching.

Curt attacked her with his tongue and after a few minutes, started sliding the dildo smoothly back and forth in her ass. In no time the new sensations coupled with his work to her clit and pussy had Suzie ready to burst. Curt's free hand tweaked her clit as his tongue probed her hole and continued moving the dildo in her butt. Suzie crested quickly and groaned madly as he feasted on her juices.

Suzie threw her head from side to side and whimpered as he finished her off. When her climax finally ceased, she lay weak and momentarily tired. He had drained her energy temporarily and she needed to recover. He left the dildo buried in her ass and moved up to softly kiss her and fondle her nipples. In a few minutes Suzie recovered enough to open her eyes. Curt was looking at her lovingly and lightly rubbing her nipples and kneading her tits. Suzie managed to sit up on her elbows.

"I imagine you're going to want to fuck me anally now? I can't just have Cyclops in my mouth, huh?" she asked, hoping he might change his mind.

"You took the dildo just fine, right? You should be able to handle me no problem," Curt said.

"I wish I was as sure as you," Suzie fretted.

Curt stood up and retrieved a condom from the bathroom. He put it on his still hard dick and slathered it with lube from the tube. Suzie had never seen anyone with a rubber on before and she took interest in how his dick looked covered in latex. The condom was stretched taut over his girth. She hoped that the condom would not hurt her as he fucked her ass.

Curt climbed onto the couch and slowly removed the dildo from her ass. Suzie felt somewhat empty when it was completely out of her anal passage. She did not have long to feel that way because Curt moved his dick to her hole before it had much time to relax.

Curt worked the head slowly into her rosebud and Suzie tensed again expecting pain. The pain was more like pressure this time and hardly hurt at all. Curt was half way into her ass before she even realized it. He waited there for her to relax and then proceeded to feed more cock into her asshole. Suzie felt so full, but his movements lacked the pain she had expected. When he was near completely in, he paused once more.

"How does it feel? It's almost all the way in," Curt said.

"It feels weird and somewhat pleasurable at the same time," Suzie said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers