Suzie's Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"God, that was close," Suzie said.

"What happened?" Curt asked.

"I talked it out with my mom and convinced her to wait till Sunday. On Sunday, I have to tell Mary we're telling the police everything. I have no choice now. It was the only way I could save her at least until the prom. My mom helped me get by my dad but he's not too pleased," she said, with a smile.

"I thought I heard him yelling as you were leaving," Curt smiled too.

"He'll be livid when my mom tells him what happened at the police station. Curt, he might ground me," she said.

"He wouldn't prevent you from going to the prom, would he?" Curt asked, worried.

"Oh, no, my mom would never let him do that," she said. "But after? Who knows."

"You're a brave girl, Susannah Johnson, and a tough one too. You're also the kind of friend every person should have," he said sincerely.

"Why, Curtiss Clayton, are you hitting on me?" she joked.

"You know I am," he grinned back.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear," she said, laughing.

"Good, that's what I had in mind for later," he joked.

"Wait a minute, mister," she said. "It's still not prom night, remember?"

"Shit," he said smiling. "I was hoping to get in a day early."

"One day more won't kill ya," she quipped. "It just might," he joked.

"Leave it to me. I'm make Cyclops understand," she assured him, as she seductively licked her lips for Curt to see.

"I bet you will at that," Curt joked with her.

They had a good dinner at the diner and tried to forget about the police and the outside world for the night. They laughed to the point of tears as they relived the old man and his beagle seeing them on the beach the night before. Curt took her to a horror movie. Suzie didn't normally like horror movies but there wasn't much good playing they hadn't seen and he convinced her it would make her forget all else. It did that. She clung to his arm most of the movie and through part of it hid her face against his chest. It was 11:15 by the time they made it back to the cabana. If Suzie were to make her midnight curfew, they would have to work fast.

"We only have 45 minutes," Curt said.

"What do you want to do?" Suzie asked. "I know one thing that would be fast," he said.

"You just want me to suck you off?" she asked.

"Well, that's good but I was more thinking about your cute ass," he grinned.

"Oh, gee, I'm afraid to do that a lot," she said.

"Why? Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Well, a little at first but I'm more afraid your big dick is going to do permanent damage to my poor little asshole," she said. "Did you see those girls in that first porn we watched? Their assholes looked like well used open holes."

"Yeah, I suppose but once in a while should be okay," he stated.

"Well, I suppose it would be okay once in a while," she said.

"If you don't like it though we don't have to," he said.

"No, it's not that. Actually, after that big fellow is in for a while I loosen up and it starts to feel good," she admitted.

"I've got an idea. Let's 69 first and then we can work up to the anal stuff," he said. "Besides, your mouth is too tempting to ever pass up," he grinned.

"Okay, I like your mouth too and kissing Cyclops is one of my greatest joys," she smiled.

They striped themselves to save time. When they were naked Curt looked at her and she at him.

"You're gorgeous," he said. "I could stare at you for hours."

"You're so handsome too and that big dick and balls makes my mouth water," she said, as she seductively licked her lips.

They put a towel down on the couch and Curt lay down. Suzie wanted to be on top so she would have more room to maneuver. She crawled over him but face to face. They kissed passionately for several minutes and explored each others mouth with their tongues. Curt's hands played with her nipples tweaking them between his thumb and forefinger and pulled on them lightly. Suzie groaned into his mouth as he did this. She loved him playing with her tits.

Curt broke their kiss and pushed her up a little to get to her breasts. He sucked a nipple into his mouth. He lightly chewed on it and then tried to take as much of her tit meat into his mouth as he could. He played with the other as he did this and then switched. Suzie moaned enjoyment above him. She could feel his stiff dick rubbing her ass every time she pushed back. She reached back and grabbed Cyclops with one hand. As Curt worked her tits, she rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy. She held on in case he got any ideas but she moved it into the folds of her labia and then up to rub her clit. They both groaned at the sensations this was causing.

Suzie's pussy was getting slick from the action Curt was giving her tits and from her rubbing his cock on her cunt and clit. At one point, she slipped a little or he pushed up, she wasn't sure which, but his cockhead lodged in the entrance to her pussy. It stretched it open deliciously and she was very tempted to say the hell with it and let it slide in more. After all what was one more day? Tomorrow was prom and she promised him he could have her cheery then. Did one day really matter?

Suzie decided to be strong and quickly moved him away. He teasingly moaned into her tit and she knew he would have liked to go further. Suzie extracted her tits from Curt's hold and swung around. 'It was time to get to business sucking some cock,' she thought.

As she positioned herself above him, she spit on her hand and rubbed it up and down on his shaft. She loved the feel of his steely cock and loved to fondle his balls too. She leaned down on her elbows and played with his cock and balls for a while. She played and squeezed him until a large drop of pre-cum appeared at his hole. That was her signal to start using her tongue and the first move was to lick away that drop.

Suzie swabbed the head for several minutes. She loved its velvety soft feel on her tongue. She pushed his dick up onto his belly and licked and sucked the underside of the head until Curt bucked beneath her for mercy. If she kept that up much longer, he feared she would get him off too soon. Suzie licked down to his testicles and washed them with her tongue until they were soaked with spit. Holding herself with one arm, she squeezed and rubbed one nut while sucking the other into her mouth and lightly chewing it. Curt moaned into her pussy.

Curt had not been idle. He was trying to give as good as he was getting which was tough because Suzie was rapidly become expert at giving blowjobs. He considered himself good at eating pussy but he was done as a teacher to Suzie when it came to giving head. She had advanced quickly and was now beyond his realm to give advice. She was becoming the master and teaching herself now. So he concentrated on his pussy eating skills. This was not a chore either as he had never tasted a sweeter twat than the one he was inches from now.

Not only was it sweet but he loved everything about it. The short fuzzy blonde landing strip of pubic hair on top, the pink pouty outer lips, and the best part, the soft pink inner lips, leading to her hood and that hard little nubbin of a clit. Curt was tempted to attack it and drive his tongue into her hole right away but held back. He worked her outer lips, first with kisses and then licks. He sucked on them too and lightly chewed them.

Curt could feel the wetness increasing in her snatch and it wasn't all his saliva. He moved inward slowly and pressed his tongue into her gash and ran it back and forth. He was careful in the beginning to avoid her clit but eventually took a few purposeful swipes at it. These always caused Suzie to groan into his cock, now in her mouth.

Suzie sucked on the head of Curt's dick, creating a good deal of suction. She would suck on it for a while and then pop it from her mouth like a lollipop. The sudden pressure changes, always seemed to make Curt squirm beneath her. Her hands had also been busy playing with his cock and balls. It was time now for the main event. She bobbed up and down on his dick, trying to wet it with saliva as much as she could.

When she was satisfied, she took a couple good breaths and pushed down on his cock. It slid easily across her tongue into the back of her mouth. She started her swallowing method and pulled down harder. The head popped into her throat and she then pushed down to absorb the entire shaft. Her deepthroat action always drove Curt crazy and this time was no exception. Her throat muscles worked his cock head like a pulsing vacuum. Unfortunately, she needed air in her lungs badly and pushed his hips away until just the head remained in her mouth.

Suzie wished she could hold her breath for about five minutes, because she was sure if she could keep him in her throat that long, he would cum every time. When she recovered enough, she throated him again. She stayed with him a little longer this time and swore to herself, she felt his nuts tighten for release. However, she pulled off before he did. She wickedly thought, if I suck him off I can spare my ass a pounding and she sucked up several good breaths, to see how long she could hold him in her throat.

Curt felt like his cock was being ingested by some evil creature, one that wanted to rip it off his body and swallow it whole. He fought back by trying to get Suzie to cum. He thought if he could just get her so worked up she could not focus on his cock, he would be able to last. If he did not get there soon though, her skills were too great and he would be lost. Curt had been sawing his tongue into her cunt hole and wiggling it around. Suzie loved this, he could tell, but he needed to do something more quickly. He moved his mouth up and found her little knob of a clit. He sucked it into his mouth and immediately felt Suzie stiffen and groan.

Curt pulled out all the stops and inserted a finger into her hole, followed quickly by a second. While he did this, he licked the trapped button of her clit and teased it without mercy. Suzie had sucked him down a third time and she was causing the most delicious sensations to his cock, he had to either pull her off or finish her quickly. He did not want to lose the battle of who would cum first, so he inserted a third finger in her cunt and grabbed for her nipple.

Suzie had her nose buried in his pubic hair and his monster cock crammed down her throat. She was sure she could bring him off down her throat if given the time. However, Curt was driving her nuts. His attack on her clit and the two fingers fucking her overcharged pussy were driving her insane. She could feel her juices flowing from her gapping hole.

Suzie was prepared to fight through and make him cum first until he increased his attack. The third finger to her cunt, the pleasure spreading from her clit and then the calculated assault to her nipple at that instant threw poor Suzie for a loop. Her brain could not concentrate with so much overpowering sexual stimulation. Her throat muscles stopped working as she felt a scream trying to escape her already tortured lungs. She had to pop his cock from her throat or choke to death. She never got him back down her throat after that as his assault drove her rapidly to orgasm.

Suzie tried pulling him back into her mouth and licking the head rapidly as she jacked his cock and squeezed his balls, but even then her focus eluded her as her body peaked. Suzie drove her pussy down into Curt's face and squeezed his head with her legs. Rockets burst in her brain. She fought back a scream as her juices flowed and her climax hit. Curt continued his relentless assault and it prolonged her pleasure. When she finally came down and relaxed her pressure to his head, he pushed her aside a bit to breathe. Suzie would have liked to return the favor and after a short rest resume her blowjob but she knew what he wanted and would give it to him.

Curt slowly extracted his fingers from her pussy and Suzie swung her body around on the couch. She was exhausted and laid down on top of him. He groaned slightly but tolerated her smaller frame with ease. Suzie kissed his cheek which was wet with her own juices. She looked at him and he was wet completely on the lower half of his face. She smiled weakly, still recovering from her wonderful climax.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"You know I did, silly," she smiled back. "I almost got you off too."

"Yeah, you had me very close," he admitted.

"I thought I could get you off down my throat but you triple teamed me with your tongue and two hands," she said.

"You were using both hands too and that marvelous mouth," he chuckled.

"I could keep going if you want?" she asked.

Curt looked at her, not sure which way he should go. He looked at the clock. They only had about fifteen minutes. Suzie could easily suck him off in five minutes, if she wanted. Suzie could see him pondering what to do.

"You really want in my ass, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes," he admitted. "I guess I'm not going to get my taste of Curt juice tonight," she smiled. "You know I need a fix everyday now that you got me hooked."

"Normally, I'd be all for that," he laughed.

"But you want to fuck poor Suzie's little asshole, huh?" she asked.

"I must admit, I do," he said.

"Okay, you nasty boy. You can pound my poor little ass with that big dick of yours," she smiled.

"We need to hurry though," he said.

"Not too fast, please. I need time to adjust to your size," she said seriously.

Curt got up and retrieved the lube and the toys. When he got back, Suzie had her knees on the floor and her upper body lying on the sofa. Curt moved behind her and lubed up the butt plug. He then applied a generous amount of lube to her cute tight ass with his index finger. When it was sufficiently lubed he pushed the finger slowly in to the first knuckle. He wiggled it a little before advancing to the second knuckle.

Curt took his time but soon he had two fingers all the way in and had removed those and worked the butt plug in deep. He played with the butt plug in her ass for a while taking it in and out and moving it around. Next he lubed the purple dildo and slowly worked that in several inches. Suzie tensed up as he worked the large dildo into her tight hole. Finally he had most of the dildo in and felt she was ready.

"Think we can try the real thing now?" he asked.

"I think so, but slowly please," she pleaded. "You don't want your girl to have a stretched out ass do you?"

"No, I'll go slowly," he said.

Curt lubed his dick and eased Cyclops up to her opening. He pushed lightly and was rewarded for his preparation by the head slipping in easily. Even Suzie barely groaned. Curt looked at the clock, 11:57. He pushed forward slowly. When he had several more inches in, Suzie reached back to hold his thigh. It was a good indication she wanted him to go slower.

Curt rested there a moment before pushing another inch in. Suzie seems to absorb that okay so he pushed forward more. Several inches fed into her ass before she slowed him with pressure to his thigh again. After he stopped a minute, then he was able to push forward. In another minute, he was buried almost all the way. He waited there for Suzie to relax. He wiggled it back and forth a little. When she indicated she was fine, he started moving slowly in and out.

Curt gained pace slowly and looked to the clock. It was 12:02. He started to pick up speed more and Suzie groaned. He slowed but she told him to keep going because it felt good. He sped up again and soon was fucking her pretty good. Curt had both hands on her hips all through the start but now he leaned forward and grabbed both tits. This was one of the things Suzie liked about being fucked anally. He could play with her tits while he did it. The feeling in her ass had gone from mild pain, to fullness with pressure, to all out pleasure now. His tweaking her nipples was helping to build her pleasure further.

Then Curt shifted a hand to her pussy and stuck a finger in her hole. This drove Suzie wild. The double fucking of her ass and cunt and gentle mauling of her breast sent Suzie into orbit. She couldn't believe how the pleasure was building in her ass. Curt, too, was now fucking her with purpose. The extreme tightness of Suzie's butt hole was driving him nuts. His balls were already churning and he would not last long. He wanted to get Suzie off first and then himself but he needed to work fast. It was awkward but he managed to get a second finger into her cunt. This added stimulation was all Suzie could handle.

"Fuck me, Curt!" she yelled. "Fuck my ass!"

Curt quickened his pace and rammed into her to his balls. Suzie took it and pushed back wanting more.

"Oh, God, fuck it, Curt. Fuck my poor little asshole," she said.

Curt wished she would stop talking dirty because it was stimulating him further and he was near to exploding. But he liked it too.

"Oh, God, oh, God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me, Curt," Suzie gasped.

Curt pumped her ass for all he was worth.

"I'm there, I'm there, oh, fuck," Suzie said.

Waves of sheer pleasure radiated from her two fuck holes and her tit. She gripped the sofa and screamed into it to kill the sound. Curt could not hold on any longer. His dick expanded like a balloon in her ass and then shot turbo jets of cum up into her bowels. He continued to saw into her ass the whole time. Suzie was coming hard but when she felt the increased pleasure of his hot cum flooding her ass, she re-ignited and rolled right into a multiple orgasm.

By the time Curt's dick had stopped pumping cum into her ass and began to shrink, Suzie was coming back to life, having thought she passed out. Seconds seemed like minutes until they both had recovered enough to separate. When Curt backed his long dick out of her ass, a flood of sperm followed suit. Curt quickly grabbed the towel and put it under her. He watched as his spunk ran from her abused butt hole. Then he glanced at the clock - 12:10. They had better hurry.

"Curt, get me something to clean myself with, please," she asked.

Curt ran to the bathroom. He grabbed two handfuls of tissue. He wrapped one around his cum slick cock and brought the other to Suzie. She wiped her ass to clean away the lube and cum still oozing from her rear hole.

"God, I don't think I can move," she said. "You literally fucked the shit out of me with that big dick."

"You okay?" Curt asked concerned, knowing he had pounded her pretty good.

"Help me up, will you?" she asked.

Her legs seemed to be weak, as he nearly lifted her to a standing position.

"Oh, my ass is feeling a little stretched out and sore now," she said.

"Sorry about that," Curt said.

"I was worried about your big dick in my pussy but it maybe the only way to save my asshole," she joked.

"You're right, your pussy will be much better at handling my dick," Curt said.

"You probably planned this all along. Fuck her in the ass a couple times and she'll be begging to give up her virginity," she queried.

"No, but come to think of it that would have been a good plan," he joked.

"I was looking forward to tomorrow for many reasons," she said, joking with him. "Now, I have one more reason, to save my poor ass."

He looked at her and they laughed together. They got dressed and straightened up the cabana. Curt then walked her home. At her back door they kissed briefly because she was already late. Suzie managed to get to her room without anyone stopping her. It seemed the rest of the house was asleep, though she knew her mother was probably still awake waiting to hear her come in. She was ready for bed in fifteen minutes and asleep in ten more.

Janie, Mary, and Suzie had hair appointments the next day at the same time. Suzie picked everyone up at 10:00 and they drove to the salon. Suzie was going with leaving her blonde hair long but putting tight curls into it. Janie wanted her brunette hair in tight curls too but she was going to wear them up on her head. Mary was having her shoulder length brown hair trimmed and styled with some highlights added.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers