Suzie's Lessons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

Curt pulled back until just the head was in and then pushed back in slowly. He fucked Suzie like this for several minutes. Suzie had her hands bracing herself against the shower wall. She was trying to keep from head butting the wall each time Curt fucked forward into her. Curt's hands reached around and grabbed onto her hanging tits as they swayed below her torso. He teased and mauled the heavy breast meat as he pinched her erect nipples.

Suzie moaned loudly from both the fucking and the assault to her sensitive nipples. As Curt accelerated his pace, Suzie had to fight hard to keep from crashing into the shower wall. Her arms were getting tired, so she straightened up and reached back over her head to grab his head. This arched her back but allowed her ass to only come up a bit. Curt still used his hands to maul her tits but now he was fucking his dick up into her with enough force to raise her to her tiptoes each time. The fullness was still there but the stretched feeling had been replaced by shockwaves of pleasure.

In this angle, his dick was mashing into her g-spot and she was starting to go wild. They fucked like this for several more minutes and Suzie began to worry the water might go cold. She might not have noticed though, as Curt had her hotter than a firecracker. She was rapidly approaching what felt like a huge orgasm.

Curt too was getting close. He had remarkable stamina for a guy his age and one that had not seen her in two days. Both of them raced towards climax as he hammered her tender pussy and pinched her engorged nipples. Suzie had not had this much direct stimulation to her g-spot ever and the coming climax felt wildly different than any other orgasms she had experienced. Curt continued to fuck up into her, trying hard to get her off before he came. At that moment, he chose to ask her about birth control. They had not used any to date with her period pending, but this was getting risky now.

"Can I still cum inside you?" he asked, between gasps.

"I think so," Suzie said. "I'm due for my period tomorrow."

"Oh, god, I'm close. You sure it is okay?"

"Why don't you pull out before you do and I'll finish you," she said.

Curt slowed down for a minute to back down his urge to cum. When he resumed, he was determined to get Suzie off first. He didn't have long to wait. Curt slipped one hand from her breast to the top of her cunt to play with her clit. That was all it took to push Suzie over the top. The assault to her g-spot from his battering dickhead, the stimulation to her nipple, and now the teasing of her clit, combined to ignite the fuse. Within seconds the blasts of pleasure started quaking through her body. She shuddered, groaned, and bucked against him as he sawed his huge dick into her tight pussy.

The new pleasure from her stimulated g-spot rocked her world like a freight train on a downhill run. Suzie's legs went weak as she nearly blacked out from the pleasure. When she thought she couldn't take anymore and she might lose consciousness, she leveled off and the orgasm peaked. It was a delicious orgasm, one she enjoyed immensely. Several moments later, she began to realize Curt had slowed his fucking of her battered cunt. She knew what she wanted to do for him. Suzie stepped forward to try and disconnect from the deep probing cock. As she did, she turned to him.

"Curt, let me finish you in my mouth!"

"Okay," he moaned, as he slumped against the shower wall.

When Suzie pulled off his cock, she looked down at it as she went to kneel before him. It was then she noticed the streaks of blood combined with her cum on his cock. Her period had started. Obviously, it had been brought on by the assault to her vagina from his big dick.

"Curt, look, my period must be starting," she said.

Curt looked at his engorged cock and noticed the faint streaks of blood as well. Suzie soaped her hand quickly and cleaned Cyclops. When he was clean and rinsed, she descended to her knees. Suzie hoped this wouldn't take long as the shower floor was anything but comfortable.

Curt was still leaning back against the wall out of the immediate spray of the shower. Suzie leaned in and reached for his balls with her left hand while the right grabbed Cyclops. Seconds later she had Cyclops in her stretched mouth and massaged and tugged on Curt's balls like he had kneaded her tits. She went to work immediately hoping he had not come down too much from the brief rest.

Suzie assaulted the spongy head with her lips and tongue. She probed his piss hole and extracted a drop of pre-cum. Then she went to town on his cock and balls. She bobbed up and down on his dick ramming the head into the back of her mouth. She thought about trying to deepthroat him, but she would have to slow down for that. His cock was too big to just quickly force down her throat. She needed time to work his cock deep into her mouth and now she just wanted to give him his release. She wanted to suck him until he exploded forcefully in her mouth. She wanted his spunk and she wanted to swallow it all down.

Suzie thought briefly of Beth and how she thought this was yucky. Suzie realized she craved it. She would always want to suck her guy to completion and swallow his jizz. There was no doubt in her mind; she loved doing it to Curt as much as he probably liked having it done.

The massaging of Curt's bloated balls and the constant battering of his dickhead into the back of Suzie's mouth was having the desired affect. Curt was nearly there. When Suzie's right hand added to the stimulation by stroking his cock when her mouth retreated briefly, Curt could feel his climax building. He groaned his pending release from need and also to warn Suzie.

Suzie was ready. She was more than ready. She hungered for it and continued her attack on his large organ. Suzie was ready for the series of ejaculations she knew were coming. Her experience with Curt had prepared her to handle large amounts of cum. She had learned to swallow at least once as he came to clear her mouth to accept more. She did not have long to wait.

Curt shook a few times before groaning loudly. The first blast coated the back of Suzie's mouth. She swallowed it quickly and awaited the second largest and most forceful blast. It came with even greater intensity that she remembered. The day off from sex coupled with the incredible fuck, and now suck, had driven Curt wild. Her mouth filled to near bursting with the second load. It had shot out with so much force; she had momentarily lost her lip seal on his cock and nearly gagged when it blasted the back of her mouth.

Suzie quickly recovered and swallowed. A bit had escaped her lips to trickle down her chin. She was ready for the third load which she knew was always big too. Today was no exception and the big load shot into her mouth. She didn't swallow this time and got ready to collect the rest of his cum in her mouth to savor and play with on her tongue. Curt managed four more lessening pulses before he was done. The result gave Suzie a lot of his cum in her mouth to play with.

All this time, she had just half the head sealed within her mouth. She eased off it and closed her lips as she pulled away. Curt looked down to see his beautiful girlfriend kneeling before him. Her eyes were on him, those gorgeous blue eyes, and her cheeks bulged with what he figured must be his cum. Two small streaks of white ran from the two corners of her mouth to the bottom of her chin. On one side a large drop hung as if suspended in time.

Curt watched as his girlfriend smiled at him as best she could with her mouth full. He was just about to ask what she intended to do with the contents of her mouth, when she tilted her head back and opened for him to see. A massive pool of milky white viscous fluid nearly hid her tongue. As he watched transfixed to the action before him, her tongue poked out of the whitish brew to lick her reddened lips. The result was strings of spunk spanning the opening from one side to the other, before slowly breaking, and falling back into the huge white pool. Suzie did this again and Curt groaned to watch her play with his cum. This girl knew instinctively how to do erotic things better than anyone he had been with before.

Suzie could feel the two strings that had escaped her mouth and used her fingers to push them back into her mouth. She looked back at Curt to get his reaction before she swallowed the whole huge load. Curt was staring at her with burning eyes. He seemed mesmerized by her little games. She liked doing them, especially when she saw how it excited and amazed Curt.

"You came big," she said, to him once her throat and mouth were clear.

"You drive me nuts," he said, smiling at her.

"I think that big dick of yours drove my poor little pussy up into my stomach."

"Oh, did I hurt you?" he asked, with real concern.

"Oh, no silly, it was wonderful," Suzie said, as she stood and kissed him deeply.

Curt could taste the residue of his own cum still in her mouth. They hugged for a few moments and realized the water was now lukewarm. Curt shut it off and they exited the shower and reached for towels. Suzie noticed a long string of cum hanging from his now relaxed dick as he moved. She realized she had not cleaned him completely.

"Hold still a sec."

She squatted again before him and sucked his cock back into her mouth. She suctioned his cock like a vacuum cleaner and drained a couple drops from his dick. As he softened she got a bit more. He was beginning to think she was trying to get him hard again, when she stood.

"Had to clean my man properly," she smiled.

They toweled off and then Suzie realized something.

"Curt, I have to go home now. I can't stay for dinner," she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because with my period starting, I might leak blood and I don't have anything."

"Oh, I can fix that," he said. "Mom keeps some supplies in here just for such emergencies."

He looked in the bottom of the vanity and sure enough produced tampons and pads.

"What do you use?"

"Well, I've always used pads, but now that someone's big dick has broken my cherry, I could try the tampon," she smirked.

"I wonder whose big dick that was?" Curt quipped back.

"I don't know the guy, but I'd recognize that tremendous dick anywhere."

"In fact, it looks exactly like this guy here," she said, as she grabbed his flaccid cock.

"Except I'd have to see it... hard to be certain."

"Maybe we can investigate further later," he stated smiling.

"Yes, hopefully," she said.

Curt wrapped a towel around himself and exited the bathroom to give Suzie some privacy to use the tampon. When she was done, she dressed as he walked around to the other room to grab clothes he always kept in one of the lockers. As he entered the locker room, the outside door closed shut. He reached the door in time to see his little brother Kyle running back towards the house. Curt retrieved his clothes and rejoined Suzie.

"That little freaking bastard," he said.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Kyle was in the other room, probably listening to us through the wall," he said. "He probably heard everything we just said."

"Oh, my god," Suzie groaned, thinking back on the extent of the lewd conversation.

"I'm going to kill that little weasel," he said.

"No, Curt, please promise me you won't hurt him?" Suzie asked.

"Why? He's just a nosy asshole," Curt said.

"Please, he's your brother and you can't hit him," she stated.

"Okay, I won't, but I sure am going to tell him he better watch it," Curt fumed.

"Okay, that is fine," Suzie sighed.

They finished dressing. Suzie pulled her wet hair into a ponytail. The thought occurred to her that Curt's mother would be suspicious of her wet hair. She would certainly wonder if they had showered together after the hot tub. Suzie felt a little embarrassed as they walked to the house.

She was relieved though, when they entered, and only Mrs. Clayton was in the kitchen. She was very pleasant and told them there were plates for them in the frig probably still warm. As Curt pulled the plates from the frig, Mrs. Clayton helped Suzie get them some sodas to go with their food. They made small talk as they moved about and Mrs. Clayton asked Suzie how the play was going.

Mrs. Clayton said, "We are planning to come and watch."

Suzie told her, "That would be wonderful."

She left the room when Curt and Suzie sat down to eat. The meal was meatloaf, cooked carrots, mash potatoes and salad. Neither of them realized how hungry they were and ate everything up completely. Curt even downed part of Suzie's meatloaf she couldn't finish. After cleaning up the dishes and starting the dishwasher, they exited again for the cabana. It was getting late and Suzie had homework and more lines to study.

"I better head home to study."

"Oh, so soon! I was hoping we could hang a little longer," he said.

"Don't you have homework?"

"I have a little. I did some in the car while waiting for you to finish rehearsal. So I only have about a half hour left. I could do that tomorrow in study hall before math class."

"But I really need to study my lines," she said.

"Can I help?" he asked.

"Sure, but the copies of the play are back at my house in my book bag. We'd have to go there to get them. We could read lines in my room."

"I have a better idea," Curt snickered.

"That's a devilish look, sir. Don't forget that I'm out of commission of sorts."

"A resourceful Romeo can always find ways to accomplish the task," Curt quipped.

"He has a plan for Juliet then?" Suzie asked.

"Of course," Curt replied grinning.

They walked hand in hand back to Suzie's house and she retrieved the copies of the play while Curt waited in the kitchen.

"Where to now, handsome Romeo?" Suzie questioned jokingly.

"Follow me, fair Juliet," he retorted, and led them back outside.

Suzie was a bit puzzled. Did he intend to go back to the cabana or simply sit on their patio in the back? She soon realized where he was headed as he took her hand and led her towards the swing set in the far back of the yard. They had done it there once already. It was actually a good idea. They had about another hour of daylight. Plenty of time to cover the lines she needed to. After that, they would be hidden enough to fool around a bit before she had to leave to study for classes.

"Very clever idea, dear Romeo," Suzie chided laughing.

"Thank you, my dearest Juliet," he said.

They climbed the five stairs that led to the small hut on top of the swing set. The poor old set groaned under the sudden weight but held fast. They were lucky that the small window in the hut faced west and the last rays of light illuminated the small area inside nicely. Suzie handed Curt a copy of the play, open to the lines she needed to rehearse. She set the scene for him and they began. They had time enough to work through the whole scene twice before the fading light made it difficult to see.

Suzie set the play copies aside and asked with a grin, "What did you have in mind after we finished?"

"Oh, I don't know," Curt said, acting deep in thought. "Since you're down one hole, I guess that leaves only two left."

"Oh, you crass young man," Suzie said, continuing to act like Juliet might.

"Well, crass I may be, but practical you must agree," he said, in his Romeo voice.

"So, I gather you're getting straight to the point so to speak, young man," Suzie quipped.

"Yes, and that pointer wants to find its way into one or both of those holes," Curt stated.

"Well, which one is the pointer seeking?" Suzie asked, with a laugh.

"That's up to the hole holder," Curt stated, joking too.

"The hole holder is leaving the decision up to the pointer," Suzie mused.

"Is that right?" he answered.

"Well, hopefully the pointer picks the top hole," Suzie expressed with a laugh.

"Not surprising," Curt offered. "Does the hole holder not like getting the rear hole poked with the pointer?" Curt asked.

"Not so much. Especially in the beginning. It is better after a while, but hurts at first, and the next day. Also in these tight quarters the top hole is a better choice."

"But the rear hole can provide pleasure to the hole holder, where as the top hole is only really for the pointer to enjoy," Curt explained, keeping the game going.

"The hole holder enjoys using the top hole on the pointer. More than taking the pointer in the rear hole," Suzie answered.

"Okay," Curt said, and went to take off his shorts. He didn't have any underwear on, and was soon with Suzie's help in the tight space, naked from the waist down.

Suzie pushed Curt so his back was against the hut wall, then she slid forward between his legs. She sat Indian style and leaned forward. Curt's cock was still flaccid and she held it tenderly in her hand. The other hand cupped his hanging balls. Suzie looked at Curt before lowering her head into his lap. She held the soft cock for inspection as she slowly kneaded his balls in their sack.

Suzie thought briefly of discussions she had had with friends at school about a guy's soft dick. She could not remember where or how it came up but remembered several girls agreeing that a soft dick was gross. They said it felt like a funny oversized worm in their hands and everyone knows girls hate the feel of worms. Suzie had remained silent because back then she had no experience to judge, but she had listen intently believing she would find out one day and agree with her friends.

Now, as she held Curt's soft 5 inch dick, she couldn't believe how much she disagreed with those girls. She loved the feel of a soft cock. It was so soft and wiggly but warm and the head was like smooth velvet. Suzie stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of the head and the tiny hole. Curt moaned his approval.

Suzie was torn. One side of her wanted to take the whole soft cock into her mouth and suck it to quick hardness. The other side wanted to go as slow as possible to prolong the change from soft to steely hard. She chose the later, wanting the moment to last.

Unfortunately her licking of the tip of the head and teasing of his balls already had the monster waking. Suzie licked all around the ridge and flicked her tongue several times over the sensitive underside. Curt moaned deeper and Cyclops continued to lengthen and stiffen. He was an inch longer already and filling out as well.

Suzie continued to lick the head and at one point tried to get the tip of her tongue into his little hole as deep as it would go. Curt was staring intently at her as she looked up at him while continuing her work. Her right hand was not completely idle during this time. At first she had just held the shaft lightly, but now she slowly moved the loose skin back and forth.

As she looked up at Curt, Suzie popped the half hard head into her mouth and sucked on it, hard then soft, then hard again, repeating this action as Curt groaned like a dying man. She didn't know where she got all these ideas from. They were mostly just experimentation, but she made mental note of what worked well and what worked great. This hard then soft sucking seemed to be driving Curt nuts, so she kept it up for a minute. When she stopped he had grown to near full hardness and the head felt bigger in her mouth than she could recall.

Suzie popped it from her mouth with suction giving Curt another thrill. When she examined the head of Curt's dick, it was reddish purple and huge. She reasoned she must have sucked a lot of blood into it with the hard and soft suck action. She increased the stroking action on the shaft and squeezed tenderly on Curt's balls. He groaned again and stiffened when she sucked the head back into her mouth. Suzie's tongue basted the head with saliva while her hands worked him as well. Within seconds, his hardness was complete.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers