Suzy Ch. 03

Story Info
Final background to story and first shopping trip.
5.1k words
4.48
19.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first two chapters if you don't know or don't remember what has happened so far as the first three chapters are connected to each other.

After kissing Suzy, I let her down, reached down and just stretched out her sweats somewhat so that we both could hear some of the elastic separating before pulling them back up.

Suzy just looked at me with somewhat evil eyes and a sly smile and I explained, "Elastic is evil really, If you were a model and going to a photo shoot, wearing elastic will delay the shoot an hour or two until your skin rebounds from its elastic prison. As we and I mean you and I, while revamping your clothing, we should consider elastic evil or at least a somewhat necessary evil."

Suzy just wiggled her hips a little and her sweats settled so about an inch of her butt was showing. "Oy" she said, "Do you have any more surprises for me today?"

"Well" I said, "Surprises are the spice of life and the spice of our marriage. Do you know at this time yesterday I was just thinking about what to do next and wasn't too excited about the prospects and thinking about watching some golf on TV or putzing around the yard and maybe seeing if you were free to join me outside. Now I'm with you and am more turned on as part of the new normal day you have set out for us and am so excited about the future that I can see that our sexual and loving will now peak high every single day and who is better off than us? I cannot see how our life and love together will regress". I gave Suzy another huge smile.

Suzy said, as we now sat back onto our bed, "I'm so excited that you are more energized now than when our marriage started, or maybe I should say the second most excited I've seen you since the night our marriage started. I am now happy, happy, and even happier right now and can also see how life together will be getting better as far as I can see into the future."

And then after a pause, "I can see you started sorting out my clothes."

"Yes" I replied "I started to put them into 3 piles and I didn't get very far since you weren't gone very long. I didn't start going through your dresser just because you weren't in the room simply because I treat that as your private place. I started with three piles which I urge you to look at because once we both agree where any piece of clothing ends up in a pile, it stays there. My three piles were Sexy, Not Sure and Not Usable but I think we should add a fourth pile of Professional just in case you have jury duty or some other time when it would be completely inappropriate to dress sexy. But even then, you will have to Sexy those garments but it may be just cutting off one button or something similar."

"You know that I will need to stay warm in the winter and will need to make clothes every time you buy me some so I if I can use some of the material from my current clothes it will be cheaper than buying fabric at the store so I think we should add a "Material Only pile."

As you can see, it took some time to go through every piece of clothing Suzy owned. We even dug out all the clothing in storage so we looked at every bit of clothing Suzy owned.

What came out of it was:

1. Suzy did own many clothes which could be transformed into sexy with her genius on the sewing machine.

2. Suzy raided my closet and "borrowed" some of my clothes because, "Women always look sexy in her guy's clothes".

3. Suzy did part with all but a few of her bras. "I don't want the temptation but sometimes it will be sexier with a bra, wait and see, and once in a while I'll need a normal bra".

4. We put about half of Suzy's panties and swim suits into the "Material Only" pile.

5. We decided to research cold weather sexy clothes and other sexy clothing ideas online once a week for as long as we need ideas, "with Suzy naked or mostly naked sitting on my naked lap". After all, what couple doesn't need more quality time together?

6. We currently live in a two bedroom apartment (saving for a house of our own) with the second bedroom being used as the computer room which is basically my office. We set up almost half of that room to make a permanent place for Suzy's sewing machine and moved a few things around to give her some shelving to place her "material".

7. Suzy promised to start altering her clothing "almost on a daily basis" with me directing what was needed next and giving ideas too.

Once these "chores" were done, we sat down on the bed with our second beer and Suzy asked, "What about that shopping trip you promised? You know we are halfway through our five year plan to save for a down payment plus closing costs for a starter home and we don't have a lot of extra spending money so I don't know how wise it will be to go shopping."

I looked at her, took another sip of beer, "While we were working, I came up with a question I was wondering about and a proposal about finances. Don't look so apprehensive simply because nothing will I ask will hurt you. So first I'll ask the question I was wondering about".

"How did you come up with this sexy way to spice our marriage? Again, don't look so hurt. I love, love it but I've known you for about 6 years and I've never heard before anything like this from you so am only curious. Yes, I know you usually dress sexier than most women but . . ."

Suzy put her finger to my lips. "Please don't analyze this to death before we even get started so just consider it a gift. Please hush until I'm finished. I've already told you that I am doing this as long as my body is pleasing to your eye to help our marriage, our sex life, you and me".

"Now, this is not even important, but I did get the seed of this idea at work". Suzy started.

Suzy works at an old family owned jewelry store started by Mr. Dodd and currently run by his son, Edwin. Mr. Dodd retired about 3 years ago to travel and enjoy the rest of his life. Mr. Dodd had built a quality store with unique pieces because he had an artisan jeweler on staff, continually looked for better sources for the raw goods of his business and advertised, even on local TV. Edwin saw all of that as "unneeded business expense directly eating into my profits." Shortly after Mr. Dodd retired, the staff jeweler also retired and Edwin did not replace him. Edwin, because of how short sighted he was, has already decreased business almost in half in just 3 short years.

Because of this, the whole staff had confronted Edwin on the current state and future of the business and Edwin was not at all pleased with this. After that meeting, Suzy and her coworker Liz, had talked about ways to increase business and decided to "use their women bits" to enhance the sale of most of the male clients. Liz is about 30, Suzy told me, and is taller and bigger than me "in every way". "She has much bigger breasts than I", Suzy observed, "But that is mostly because she has a bigger frame to support them. Liz is a little overweight so I have a better tummy and bottom than she."

Suzy and Liz had decided to wear button down blouses and sexy bras from now on. "Not their sexiest bras, but sexy bras" Suzy told me. When a male customer came in, whomever waited on them would discreetly unbutton on button and if there was a favorable response, then another button would be find its way opened, and finally, a third button. This would lead to very sexy cleavage and the customer would be more likely to buy. Between customers, the girls would button up in case a matron came in who could cause a major commotion.

I suggested to Suzy that because of our new rules, maybe she should go braless instead and just wear a blouse which wouldn't show that she was braless until it was unbuttoned, except wear a thinner blouse without a bra for special times like before Valentine's Day when it was mostly, if not all, male customers buying jewelry. Also, I suggested she go without her panties under her business skirts just because she would feel sexier and nobody else but her and I would know. Suzy liked both of these ideas, "though not every day".

Finally I asked Suzy about the state of her job because if she lost it then we would have major problems until she found another. Suzy told me that once her and Liz's plan had been tried for a week or two then they would get the rest of the staff involved to confront Edwin again. I asked whether she or whoever was closest to Mr. Dodd could talk to him about what Edwin was doing to his business. Suzy wasn't sure if Mr. Dodd was in town and feared that some strong consequences could come from going above Edwin's head.

I asked Suzy to please keep me informed of some of the details of the flashing and whether her job was in jeopardy. And Suzy said she was already doing some preliminary looking for a job just in case a new one was needed quickly.

For the final part of this preliminary conversation, I threw this idea out to Suzy, "I know we have done very well in our 5 year plan to buy a house, but how about we delay the purchase by six months . . ." Suzy wasn't smiling any more so I quickly finished, "so we can buy you new clothes and fabric to make more new clothes and also I would like to buy two bicycles for us."

Suzy just looked at me and I could see she was somewhat disappointed that I would place this new plan as more important than buying a house and starting a family.

I continued, "The bicycles would save us money and save you the time dropping me off to work and picking me up because I could bike to work in decent weather. It is about 6 miles by car, and I'm pretty sure I can find a route which is shorter by bicycle. This would keep me off the main roads which would be safer and more pleasant to ride. Also, with two bikes, we could ride around in the evenings to relax and have another way to show you off."

Suzy just huffed a little, looked away noticeably peeved and then turned to me, "I don't think we should delay our house and family by six months though I will say that our marriage is of equal importance compared to both house and children. Investing in our marriage does make some sense so how about we devote 4 months of investment money to our marriage instead of 6? Also, bicycles can be very expensive especially once you consider helmets and some way to haul the bikes in a car and everything else which is needed."

"Garage sales," I said, "We don't need fancy bikes, just something to get around on. I think we can find pretty decent bikes for $50-100 each, get helmets at a garage sale for $20 tops and get bike carriers for reasonable as well. Instead of getting up early every work day and leaving at lunch to pick me up, I can ride to work and then home again in reasonable weather and even get some surprises ready for you some of the time. Also, and I just thought of this, garage sales would be another fun way to show you off a little and we can probably find lots of cheap clothes for you to alter."

I added somewhat mysteriously, "Also, we will probably have to replace the seat on your bike with a better seat so that you will be very comfy."

"Why is that?" Suzy asked.

"Because your bare ass will be sitting on it most of the time and your bike seat needs to be comfortable so you don't get sore." I said with a grin.

Suzy just looked at me and said, "Ok we can finish talking about this later, let's get ready to go shopping. I think because we are just starting to change plans we should only buy one or two items today depending on whether they're on sale because it will take a pay cycle to put this new life style into full effect. We can definitely shop around and get ideas as well if you want to".

"What do you need to do to get ready because I want a few minutes to pick out your clothes?" I asked.

Suzy said, "This trip turns the page on what we normally do. I will take another shower just so I feel clean and sexy and by the time I get out, you can place the clothes you want me to wear on the bed. I will want you downstairs by then and I will take just a few minutes to sexy them because major alterations would take way too long."

"Excellent", I replied as I got up from the bed, "Remember because today is Saturday, you will only have two pieces of clothing not counting shoes and some type of sock or stocking. I already have an idea of where to shop first which will surprise you and we will go there to see if anything can be of use before trying anywhere else. Once you are in the shower, I will pick out your clothes and then will use the bathroom downstairs to "freshen up" a bit and will wait for you there."

Suzy gave me a quick kiss, and I patted her ass when she turned to head to the shower. Once I was sure she was under the water, I chose a white skirt which would be roughly halfway between her knees and pussy made of a medium material so would flounce and bounce somewhat when she walked, or if it was windy. I also chose a pretty but not obscenely thin white blouse which was cut short enough on the bottom that it was not designed to be tucked in. I left her a quick note that "I Love You and please pick out your shoes and stockings or socks. The only rule is that whatever you choose cannot come above your knees."

I picked these clothes simply because they had buttons and buttons can come off quickly and easily.

I freshened up and it wasn't too long before Suzy came downstairs. One of the many thousand things I liked about Suzy is that she doesn't take forever to get ready unless it was a very special night. Suzy just picked up her purse and I grabbed her hand and we headed to the car.

This time I drove (we usually switch off) and once we were headed out of our driveway, Suzy turned to me, and "I'm guessing you already know what I've changed to my clothing?"

"Yup" I answered, "Only because of how fast it took to sexy your clothes, I choose clothes with buttons and I can see you cut the top one off your skirt which was very brave, and three of the six buttons off your blouse which again is daring."

Suzy's blouse fitted her well so it was not too loose or too tight anywhere. She had cut off the top two and the bottom button and this gave her pleasing cleavage and opened the bottom of the blouse enough to see the whole of her skirt and some skin. It was thin enough to see the darker shade of her nipples but only if you studied it, as it wasn't blatant. However, if her nipples were hard, they would be very apparent and people would look closer so would see that she was braless. Also her breasts would move in a most pleasing way when she walked or otherwise moved around.

Her skirt was held up on one side by two buttons, one above the other, and Suzy had cut off the top one so that her skirt was loose around her waist. When she was walking, it would probably slide down as her sweats had done.

I told Suzy as we were driving that there would always be additional rules about when and how she could adjust her clothing when we were at home or out. This time, she could only adjust her clothing if a male was directly looking at her and then she had to be sexy while doing it. She could alter her clothes as desired but if she was too conservative then I would alter her clothes for her whether someone was looking or not.

I pulled into the parking lot of one of the several thrift stores in our town. I parked pretty far away and turned to Suzy and said, "Just because we are starting out on our new plan, and haven't budgeted for new clothing yet, let's plan on spending $25 today, roughly $20 in clothes and the rest will be tax. I think we should start in the children's section and then move on to women's and perhaps men's clothes that appeal to you. I will buy one item of clothing after which you will have to make another of the same type which weighs half as much. The rest of the clothing we buy today you can pick out and either use as material or clothing which you will make sexy. Any questions"?

Suzy looked at me funny, "Why are you fixated with children's clothes? Because of my hairless pussy and you wanting to dress me in kid's clothes, are you perhaps living out a boy's wet dream? What will happen if we have a girl later on?

I quickly answered, "I have absolutely no thoughts of you as a little girl nor will there be any problems at all if we have a girl later on, my only thinking is that because you are taller and more rounded than a girl, clothes that would fit a girl would be very small on you so that would be a great place to start looking, Obviously if you wear clothes with ducks or fairies on them it would look silly on you. However, there may be something which can be a great starting point because the skirt would be very short already, or top would show much of your flat belly or the shorts would show much more of your butt."

I could see that Suzy was mollified, so I added, "There are no dressing rooms very often in these stores which we can use as an advantage simply because you will have to hold the clothes up to see if they may work. If we are in the children/teens clothing and somebody looks at you funny then just mention somehow that you are thinking of buying them for your niece."

The final issue we discussed is that underwear was out of the question and nightwear and swimsuits would have to be in new condition, not used, before they could be bought.

We got out of the car, it wasn't windy today so unfortunately no action there, but it was very pleasing the way Suzy's breasts were moving inside her top. It was completely obvious that she did not have a bra on and with the cleavage showing because of the missing buttons. I wanted to stop her, give her a big bear hug because of how much I was loving this. Instead, I just gripped her hand a little tighter and turned to Suzy and she smiled back at me.

The wonderful aspect of being taller than she was when I looked down at Suzy to talk to her, I had the best view of her cleavage and Suzy knows this and uses this to her advantage sometimes when she's trying to talk me into something.

As we walked into the entrance, I asked Suzy, drinking in her cleavage, "How are you feeling?"

"Sexy, nervous, happy, a little embarrassed but overall OK," she replied.

"Let's plan of spending about a half hour in this store," I told her, "and in that time, I would like you to flash me your 3 woman bits. If somebody else sees, fine, but it is not necessary. Your pussy and butt will be easy as you can just hold up your skirt for a short time. But your breasts will be more difficult. I would like you to unbutton your blouse completely and show me, and whoever else, your breasts and then button it back up. Can you do that?"

"Yes", she said, "as long as there isn't any potential jewelry customers, children or any of our family or neighbors seeing me."

This store was large and there were perhaps 30-40 people scattered about. Most of them looked indigent so were used to shopping here, but there were a few nerdy teens going through the books and music areas. The clothing section was the largest department by far and about half of the people were shopping here, though most of them were older women.

We headed straight towards the teen section, and with Suzy a step in front of me, she lifted the back of her skirt and flashed me her butt. I told her, "Thank you, but that was much too fast. These flashes should be lingering views, not quick scenes."

She just turned her head back to me, gave me a very sexy smile, and pulled the back of her skirt up again, this time holding it up for many seconds while still walking. As we were in a clothing aisle, I doubt anybody else saw her beautiful butt, but I'm certain that several people caught the sexy look Suzy gave me and probably guessed she did something with her clothing. I could see a few people inching their way closer while trying to remain casual.

"Ah, much better! One down just two to go, let's both go through these clothes so we both know what is available and then we will split up." I told Suzy.

12