Suzy Goes Black

Story Info
Wife explores black sexing.
5k words
3.81
185.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCWIMP2
MCWIMP2
57 Followers

My wife, Suzy, is a great lady, 38 years old, she is gorgeous in face and body. I love her hairy pussy, which she maintains very bushy for appearance and my dining pleasure. Her black hair is beautiful on both her head and pubes. I lick and suck her sweet cunt nearly every day, and fuck her almost as often. She loves my cock, both in her mouth and in her pussy. We have a very loving marriage.

We have occasionally delved into swapping, and she enjoyed another man's cock, but made sure I understood she was mine and mine alone. We have no children, so entertaining these fuck parties is no big deal.

A while back, as we were cuddling after a great sex session, she said she wanted to ask me something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, we have always enjoyed each other, and once in a while others, and you have encouraged me to make love to other women. I want you to know how much I have enjoyed all our activities, with others, but especially alone together! You please me as no one else ever has, and I am yours exclusively for ever."

I sensed this question was important to her. "Where is this leading?" I inquired.

She squeezed my body and kissed me passionately. "Well, you have provided me with every opportunity to experience the wealth of sexual adventure, save for one!"

"And just what might that be?'

She cuddled even closer, gave me her winning smile, and, looking into my eyes said, "I would love, just one time, never again, to fuck a black man! I have always wondered if there was really any difference between a black cock and a white one. Could you allow me this one little foray into interracial fucking? Please?"

I was a bit surprised at her request, because she had never before mentioned any interest in blacks. I thought a bit, and wondered if I could stand the thought of her being ravaged by a black man.

I looked at her and asked, "Would I be allowed to be a part of your little playing? I would love to watch this. You have never fucked another man in my absence, and I wouldn't want to start that now!"

She looked at me in surprise. "Oh god Honey, of course. I demand you be there, that is if you can stand the vision of me fucking black! Are you concerned about me going black and not coming back, as the old saw goes?"

"Well, yeah, that is why I debated when you asked. I could never stand to lose you; you are my whole life, my one and only love!"

She caressed my balls and whispered in my ear, "Never will I desert you, my darling husband and lover. If you have any qualms about this, just say so, and I'll never again mention it. And, I won't sneak off, either!"

"Do you already have someone in mind?" I asked.

"Yes, Anthony from work. He's been wearing me down for months, and today, I told him that I would let him know tomorrow." She said.

We decided on meeting Friday. Anthony was 28, 10 years younger that Suzy, 6'1", well-built and extremely handsome. After an hour of small talk, Suzy we should go to the bedroom, strip down and get more intimate.

He stood in the room with his cock at full attention, as was mine. Suzy had two men ready for action! She stared at his body, especially his beautiful black cock, already fully erect. It bounced as he walked into the room.

Suzy took my hand and approached him. They kissed softly, touching each other. Suzy was still holding my hand as she viewed his cock. Anthony fondled her breast, massaging the nipple. My cock twitched seeing her so turned on.

"May I touch your cock? I've never seen one so big as yours" she asked demurely.

He laughed. "Of course, that's what we're here for!"

She reached out with fingertips and stroked them along the length. Then, she wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it. Her hand, was lightly tan, looked so hot against his dark skin. I couldn't wait so see him atop her!

"What do you think?" he asked.

She responded, "Very nice. I have often wondered how a black man's cock would feel. It is a bit different than David's, and I am impressed by your size and color, but, sorry, I won't trade his!"

Anthony laughed and squeezed her ass cheek. "I know I'm not here for competition. I'm very pleased to be a subject of your desire, and share your need to make this a simple evening. I do think we three are going to have a great time! Now, My Sweet One, what do you desire?"

She thought a moment, looked at me, then told him, "I guess I would like some romance. David can tell you how some cuddling and kissing, along with fondling, make me wet and ready!" She then lie on the bed and waited. Anthony joined on her left.

She looked at me. "Okay, Buddy, your side is open! Remember, this is gonna be a three-way, so you better get in on the romance, too!" Her smile would have lit a city. We all reclined, and she put an arm around each of us. I got the first kiss, a deep, wet smacker that left no question who was her 'real' man. She then turned to Anthony and gave him a more sedate kiss, with tongue, I noticed. His pink tongue dueled with hers, and his hand went to her near breast. He caressed it, squeezed it, then leaned in to suck the nipple lightly.

"Mmmm" Suzy moaned. I bent to kiss her neck, where I knew she loved it the most. 'Here I am,' I thought, 'Warming up my wife to fuck another man!' That was just a passing thought; I knew why we were there.

Suzy removed her arms from under our necks and reached for two hard cocks. She squeezed me, and I am sure him, too.

"God, here I am with two hard cocks. I just might get a good fucking tonight!"

"Several!" Anthony grinned. "I'm sure your husband is going to get his share!"

"You bet he is!" she declared, kissing me again.

Anthony kissed her cheek. "What if I just casually kiss my way down your body to see if there is a pussy in that black forest?"

"There is, and it's waiting for a hot kissing, licking, sucking session! You guys are here for my pleasure, so get cracking, studs!"

Anthony began what he promised, kissing her ribcage and flat belly, and roving his large tongue around in her navel. His kisses were wet and noisy, and she responded well. I watched him run his nose through her dense forest, inhaling her aroma. He moaned and rubbed her inner thighs. He moved to kiss her there, making popping sounds as the soft flesh left his mouth. He then ran his tongue up her slit. She sighed. He then opened her cunt petals with his fingers and sucked her clit.

She jerked and exclaimed "Oh god, Anthony, that is wonderful! Tongue fuck my pussy hole, Honey. Make me squirm!"

He did; she did. She grabbed my chin and turned my face to hers. "Get over here and kiss your loving wife. I'm being ravaged by my first black fuck, and I need you to get into it!"

We kissed wetly and suckingly, making our lower mouths run with saliva. I could tell she was getting hornier by the minute; her nipples were rocks, her breath was coming in short gasps, and she grabbed my cock as if to squeeze it off.

Anthony was sucking and lapping her juices. He raised up a moment. "Damn, this is the wettest pussy I've ever eaten. And it tastes best, too!"

When he returned to sucking her clit, Suzy began her trip to heaven. Her eyes became glassy, she stuttered some words, then arched her back and screamed in release. Her hands went to his head, and she mashed his face into her aching, throbbing cunt.

As she came down, she mumbled, "Oh fuck, Oh god, Oh shit! That was so damned good! Thank you, Anthony, and you too, Hubby!"

Anthony stayed in her cunt, kissing and softly nibbling her lips. I kissed her cheeks and nose, and murmured loving words. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Wow! That was a real trip! It'll take me a bit to revive, Guys, you almost blew my gaskets!"

Anthony slid up to her face, kissing her. "What now, My Love? What sort of dirty acts do you desire?"

She kissed him back, holding his face in her hands. "Now, Lover, I expect you to mount this mare and give her a real stallion loving, fucking, screwing! David gets seconds; I want him to fuck me in your cum! Then, I want a nice sixty nine with you, then a little dp with you both!"

Anthony looked at me. "Damn, David, that's a full plate. Is that all okay with you?"

I smiled. "This is Suzy's show. Whatever she wants, she gets, as long as there is no blood!"

He climbed atop my wife's luscious body and they kissed again, with much tongue and sucking. She gripped his cock and rubbed the head along her dripping slit. They both groaned. She then lined it with her fuck hole and inserted the head.

"Oh fuck, Baby, I need that ebony cock all the way in!"

He slid down as she arched her ass up, and he sank to the hilt. She screamed, scratching his back. He pulled back slowly, then moved in. Now he began fucking at a faster pace, making her body bounce and her tits move up and down. They were both grunting and gasping, their hands gripping the other painfully.

"Goddam, Anthony, you fucker, you're making me so hot. God, fuck me, Baby. I wanna cum so bad! Make me cum on your black cock! Pound that cunt, dammit, you're here to fuck me, make it happen! Uhn, shit, god, so good, so wonderful, you fuck so good!"

I watched and listened, wondering if she was getting too excited; my jealousy was stirring. She had never responded so wildly to another man's fucking. Would she still be satisfied with me? I wondered.

"Fuck me!" She screamed, "Fuck my whore pussy. Make me your slut, your whore, your wife! Fuck my whore cunt!"

I was getting concerned now. Never had she talked this dirty, this abandoned while in the throes of a good fucking. She grasped his ass cheeks and pulled him to her. Her legs were around his waist, ankles locked to snare his cock within her body. Perspiration ran off both of them. Now she was sobbing, actually crying. Was she in pain? I wasn't sure if, or how, to respond. I felt like the third wheel, no involvement, watching my beloved wife and this black, handsome stranger with a larger cock, rut and mate with deep desire, and, it seemed, deep love. Was she lost to me? Would she ever again be satisfied with my loving, to which she had become accustomed, and perhaps bored? I was definitely hurting here.

Then, Anthony entered his dirty talk faze. He looked into her eyes.

"Fuck me, you dirty whore! Raise that ass and make your cunt slam my cock. You're nothing but a cheap slutty whore. Any man can fuck you. You dirty cunt! You cock sucking married slut. I'm gonna fill your cunt with a black man's cum and make you my personal property! Your gonna be mine now, my woman, my slut!

Suzy was screaming that she was all that and more to him; his alone, his to use, his in eternity. Tears began burning my eyes. I now knew this had been a big mistake, a major miscalculation on my part. Damn, how could I have been so stupid, foolish?

They had been fucking for over thirty minutes. Was this a man or machine? Was he ever going to cum? Would Suzy survive? I was seriously concerned.

Then, Suzy screamed that she was close. They both increased their speed and strength of fucking. I couldn't believe it. How could they fuck so hard? My heart was heavy. I didn't know what to do. Suzy suddenly screamed again, and wrapped her arms and legs even tighter about his black body. She was arching her back, thrusting her cunt. He, in turn, was pounding her sensitive little pussy like a mad man, intent on destroying my angel.

He suddenly raised up and slammed his cock into her deepest reaches. "Where?" he commanded. "Where, goddamit, where?"

Just before she exploded in ecstasy, she stared at his face and whispered "What do you mean where?"

He glared at her, his body ramming even harder. "Where the goddam hell do you want my cum?"

Her eyes popped open, and she in turn screamed, "In my cunt! Cum inside me! Fill my whore cunt with your black semen! Give me your baby! I want to carry your black baby! I'm your whore wife now. I want to fuck big black cocks only from now on! Fuck me and cum in me deep and impregnate me!

They came together in a crash of exploding orgasms, words not possible, writhing and fucking and sobbing. I slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom. I deposited my dinner in the bowl, crying and sobbing and feeling so broken, so abandoned, so useless. Could I even avoid suicide? I truly did not know.

I crawled to the guestroom and pulled myself to the bed. I continued to sob. After some time, I heard the door opening, soft footsteps to the bedside.

"David? Are you okay, Honey? What's wrong, why are you sobbing so?" I could not respond. I was too weak to even turn over.

I heard a male voice. "How is he? I hope we didn't hurt him. I never would have done this if I had known he would respond like that!" They lay down each side of me. Suzy cradled my head to her breasts, soothingly stroked my arms.

I snuffled. "I guess I'm out of the picture now, huh? I have never seen you get so aroused before, so given to a man. I know you have never lost yourself in me like that. And your language was so demeaning, I knew when you began talking you were lost to me."

"Oh, Darling, nothing has changed. I think I got so hot because one of my favorite fantasies was being well fulfilled. Anthony is a good lover, but nowhere near your league. You'll always be my guy, my one and only love!"

I looked at her. "Guess I got carried away! I've never felt so worthless when you were being fucked by another man!"

Anthony broke in. "Was it because I am black? Because of our words?"

I nodded in the affirmative to both. They both caressed me, soothing me with soft words. I felt like a shit, and told them so. They both chuckled at me, and Suzy kissed my cheek. Anthony turned my head and kissed my lips gently, soothingly.

"David, you do have a fantastic wife, and I have enjoyed her tremendously, but those words were strictly passion, not truth. I should have warned you I am noted for dirty, demeaning talk during fucking, and can't really control it!"

Suzy added, "And I joined right in! His words did incite me to the same, and I got carried away, too."

I apologized to both, and told them I was sorry I took the wrong meaning. They forgave me for my wrong ideas, and we returned to the bedroom.

"Shall we call it a night?" asked Anthony. "That was an emotionally tiring event!"

"No!" I jumped up, "Please, don't let me ruin this. If you two want, I can go to a motel tonight, let you get it on!"

"Don't you dare!" shouted my wife. "You are a part of this, and you ARE staying!"

I know when to change the subject. "Brandy, anyone?"

They laughed. We retired to the den and again enjoyed the fine wine. Suzy was sitting in a chair, Anthony on the sofa, I in another chair. Suzy looked at Anthony for a bit, then turned to me.

"Honey, do me a big favor. I want to watch and experience you eating Anthony's cum from my cunt! I want to watch you swallow a black man's cum!"

Anthony smiled at her. I moved to my wife, and she spread her legs. Her bald cunt was drenched in cum. I kissed the gooey mess, licked her bush clean, then began licking her slit.

"Fuck, you're not doing it right! Suck that cock juice from me! Suck it out!"

I began sucking her fuck hole. She moaned and lay back. Anthony moved beside her and stuck his tongue into her mouth. She sucked it noisely, and grasped his already-hard cock. I was swallowing mouthfuls of his cum, amazed at how much he had dumped into my wife's cunt. Finally, she was empty and clean. They continued to French-kiss, fondling each others' sex organs. I lay back on the floor and rested. They continued to kiss for a bit, then Suzy rose to go clean up. Anthony gripped my cock.

"Man, you have one terrific wife! Her pussy is wonderful, even better than my wife's! I have never cum so hard as I did in Suzy's cunt! It was really hot watching you eat my cum out of her!

Suzy returned, and we sat separately, sipping more brandy and idly chatting.

I spoke up, "This is supposed to be a loving time; why don't you two sit together and get warmed up again?"

Suzy asked, "Are you sure you are okay with that?"

"Sure!" I said. "Sorry again for my negative reaction!"

Suzy joined him on the sofa, cuddling to him. He put an arm about her and kissed her. She stroked his cock, it again sturdily prepared for battle. She spread her legs, inviting his fingers to caress her folds. They kissed deeply, obviously back in the heat with each other. I observed, chastened by my earlier reaction. Suzy asked him to lie on the sofa on his back. She climbed atop him, reversed for her mutual suck. She lowered her lips to his cock, and swallowed it in one move. He groaned, then slipped his tongue into her wet pussy. They continued to orally love each other with much gusto, obviously enjoying their coupling. At least, with their mouths full, there was no dirty talk! By now, I was back to normal. They went on this way for some time, their hands busy on each other's ass cheeks. Suzy tickled his scrotum, giving him added action. Then, she slipped off his cock and grunted her release. She spasmed and shook for a full minute, then rested a bit.

"Oh fucking hell!" she whispered. Soon, she again swallowed the black object of her desire, and in a few moments, he arched his back and gasped. Suzy slipped her mouth off his cock and jerked him into her open mouth. She swallowed four shots, then sucked the rest from him. She had to swallow about three more times to get it all.

"Fuck, Anthony!" she gasped. "You sure know how to show a woman a good time! Let's take another breather!"

That meant more brandy as Suzy sat between his legs and licked his balls. She smiled at me and asked, "Honey, come over and jack him off as I lick. I think he will like that!" I moved beside him, and slid my hand up and down his again hard cock. He leaned to me and kissed me deeply. I sucked his tongue and squeezed him. He grasped my cock and we continued to pleasure each other. Suzy was looking up at us with love in her eyes. She was so sweet!

Suzy then climbed on his lap, straddling his thighs. They continued to kiss as she slowly lowered her sweet cunt onto his cock. They both sighed as she slid to the bottom, their pubic hair mashing together. She slowly raised her cunt, then lowered herself again. Soon, she was slapping her thighs against his as she fucked her lover in deep passion. I was again watching my wife fuck her black lover to her heart's content, enjoying the coupling with obvious delight. Anthony still held my cock, now bouncing with my wife's fucking.

Suzy stopped, looked at me, and asked, "Darling, you wanna fuck my ass as Anthony enjoys my cunt?"

"Sure!" I replied. I know she loves dp with a passion. She had me sit in a chair, and she sat reversed on my lap.

"Now slide that wonderful cock into my ass, Sweet!" I did so, and she sighed in pleasure.

"Okay, Anthony Lover, come here and fuck my pussy and feel his cock in my ass!"

Anthony moved to her, bent, and slipped his cock home. I felt it slide along her cunt wall to the end. Now, she had me fuck her ass in opposite direction to him fucking her cunt. She gripped his body and swooned.

"I fucking love two cocks at once, Guys! I want both of you to cum in me, fill my hungry holes with baby sauce. Fuck me hard, godammit, make me cum, make me lose it!"

We did, pounding into her holes like men gone wild. She screamed, she sobbed, she dragged her nails along his back. We continued to fuck her savagely for some time, when Anthony shouted he was cumming. I felt his cock pulse as it dumped his juice into her cunt. That did it for me! I gripped her tits and jammed my cock deeply into her bowels. I shot so much cum into her asshole, due to all the stimulation from the evening. Suzy swooned into my arms as Anthony sank to the floor.

"Oh fuck, you guys are too much! Damned glad you aren't around more, Anthony, you two would have me fucked to death!"

MCWIMP2
MCWIMP2
57 Followers
12