Suzy Matron Ch. 04

Story Info
Matron is Further Degraded.
5.7k words
4.34
17.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

I went back upstairs to Matron and said.

"That was Julie the scholarship winner from last year. She was sent by the headmaster to see that you were alright. I told her that you were too ill to get out of bed and that you would not be at work today. I hope you do not mind me acting on your behalf?"

"Of course not." Said Matron.

"You are my Master after all and you can do and say what you want on my behalf." She said.

"I am glad that you are thinking that way and that you are getting to the point that you realise that I am going to be your Master for a very long time. You do understand that don't you Matron?"

"Yes I understand that Master." Said Matron.

"Good now I want you to go and have a shower and then put on some of that sexy lingerie and come and make me breakfast."

George released her from the cuffs and she rubbed her wrists and ankles to try and get the circulation going again. When she stood George noticed that she was shaky on her feet. He was tempted to go and give her a hand but then he thought better of it. Matron could sort herself out.

He left the bedroom and went down to the front room and waited for his breakfast to be made. As he waited he watched the news. He liked to know what was going on in the world. Once the news was finished he flicked through the channels and found a history documentary to watch. It seemed to take ages for Matron to appear and he was getting pissed off.

He went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up

"Oi bitch one starving Master down here. Get your arse down here."

"I am not dressed yet." She shouted back.

"I do not care. I need food and I need it now."

"Yes Sir." She said.

George stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched Matron descend the stairs. She had got her negligee on but had not managed to cover her pussy with knickers and she was naked as the day as she was born. George could feel himself getting aroused but he managed to put it to bed and assume his Master's role again.

As she passed him he suddenly grabbed hold of her and said.

"Over the table."

Matron knew what was coming but she assumed the position. George found his favourite wooden spoon and walked behind Matron. He lifted up the back of her negligee and exposed her big bum to him. He loved that arse and he had not yet fucked it. He would have to get round to that sooner rather than later.

He took the wooden spoon and slapped it in his hand and got ready to administer the punishment.

He pulled back the spoon then brought it down on her arse.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack and Whack.

Matron sat there and took the punishment and then she turned to George and said.

"What would my Master like for his breakfast?"

He gave his order and then he went back to the lounge and watched some more television. Eventually Matron called him through. He was immediately pleased to see that she had put her own food in a bowl and was on all fours ready to be given the order to eat her food.

Georg sat there and ate his breakfast and watched Matron wait patiently to be told when she could start to eat hers. He walked to the side of the counter and placed his plate onto it and then he said.

"You can eat now Matron and then you can brush your teeth and come and suck my cock."

"Yes Master." Matron said.

He stood there and watched her eat her breakfast and then he left the kitchen and went to the front room and began watching the television again. There was nothing on and he soon became bored. He needed to be constantly stimulated and Matron was being slow at what she was doing. He got up and went to the kitchen and saw that Matron was still eating her breakfast.

He walked up behind her and kicked her up the arse causing her to fall face first into her food.

"Come on bitch hurry up. I need a good cock sucking."

George stood there and made sure that she took all of the food that she could and the she said.

"I am full master. Should I clean up now or after I have sucked your cock for you?"

"My cock needs sucking now." Said George.

"I will go through to the front room and get myself ready for your wet mouth whilst you crawl through."

"Yes." Matron replied.

George left the kitchen and went through to the front room. He dropped his trousers and took out his cock and began to masturbate it and got it to full erection. By the time that Matron made it through he was ready to be sucked.

He watched as she struggled to crawl up to him but she eventually managed it. He noticed that her knees were bleeding from the crawling along the floor and he was pleased to see that she winced in pain when she moved. He was causing her discomfort and he was loving it.

Eventually she managed to get to him and his cock.

He pulled her up by her hair and said.

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry Master but I am not as young as I used to be and the pain in my knees caused me to move slower."

"That is not a good enough excuse but we shall deal with that later. Now get on and suck my cock."

George laid back on the sofa and watched Matron go to work. She started by taking his cock into her hand and slowly working her hand up and down his shaft. She had a good technique and he could have cumm quite happily there and then but he was learning the art of self-control and he could stop himself from cumming.

He was determined though that he would not let her off that easily. He wanted her jaw to ache and for her to be absolutely shattered by the time that he was ready to cumm. He let her open her mouth and take him into and the suddenly he lunged forward and made her gag. She wanted to be sick he had forced himself on her that quickly.

She soon managed to let him slide down her throat and she was moving her mouth up and down his shaft. She began to massage his balls. She wanted some semblance of revenge and she dug her nails into his ball sac. He did not flinch but he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of his cock. She had ruined the moment and she had to be made to pay for it.

"Have you got a watch?" he asked.

"Yes Master I do."

"Go and put it on." He said.

He allowed her to get off her knees and go and put the watch on. When she came back down she had the negligee and the watch on her wrist. He looked at her with a look of contempt and anger and said.

"Go and stand on the doorstep for ten minutes."

"What if someone sees me?" She pleaded.

"Like I give a shit. Now go and do it and I shall be stood behind the door so that you cannot let yourself back in until the ten minutes is up."

"Yes Master" She said.

George opened the door and Matron stepped outside and prayed that no-one came along. As she stood there she began to think. She thought that her husband had been a cruel and good Master but George was proving to be even superior to him and the fact that he was her Master made her get wet. She did something that she thought she would never do she was that aroused.

Stood on the doorstep of her cottage she took the negligee and pulled it over her head. She now stood there completely naked. She let the cold get to her and her nipples grew harder and longer. She reached down her hand and touched her pussy. She was absolutely soaking wet and she needed to make herself cumm and then she had to make things better with her Master.

She began to caress her breasts but she was not really interested in that. She needed to finger her pussy and she needed to do it now. She took three fingers and inserted them into her cunt and she began to masturbate herself and then she used her thumb to rub her clit. She was soon rocking on the doorstep and her orgasm ripped through her.

George was watching from the side window and had watched her masturbate herself. Not only had she stopped him from cumming she had now had given herself pleasure. This would have to be dealt with most severely.

He allowed the ten minutes to pass and then he opened the door and said.

"Enjoy your wank did you Matron?" He asked.

"You saw?" She said so incredulously.

"Of course I saw. Nothing gets past me Matron.

"Now assume the position."

Matron knew that she had really crossed the mark this time and when she assumed the position that she was in for some serious pain.

George thought seriously about what he was going to do to her. He took his favourite wooden spoon and went to the fridge. He found some butter in there and took it out. He lubed up the handle of the wooden spoon and walked back to Matron.

"Spread your arse cheeks for me Matron." He commanded.

George stood back and watched as Matron spread her large cheeks for him and he was able to see her pussy and her arse hole. He took the wooden spoon and placed it at the opening to her anus. Slowly inch by inch he slid the handle of the wooden spoon into her arse. He could feel Matron tense as it went in.

She had not had something up there in years and she remembered the pleasure and the discomfort that it brought. George let it go all the way in. It was longer than his cock by a good couple of inches and Matron could really feel the penetration of it.

He began to fuck her with it and he was not gentle. He moved it fast and hard into her and she began to scream in agony and pleasure. She knew that she would be sore and bleeding afterwards but for now the pleasure was too intense. She was constantly cumming and George was laughing at her.

He made sure that she was getting punished whilst giving her some pleasure and then he took it out of her arse and turned her around.

"Lick it clean." He said.

It was covered in her bodily fluids but she opened her mouth and licked it clean. It was a mixture of butter and bodily fluids and it tasted disgusting but she made sure that she gave it a good clean because she could take no more of the pain for this morning.

When George was satisfied that the wooden spoon was clean he bent her over the table again and administered six Whacks with it just so that she knew that he was in charge.

"Now go and run me a bath." He ordered.

Matron pulled herself up from the table and made her way slowly and painfully up the stairs to the bathroom.

"God that hurt but it felt so good." She thought as she began to run the bath for her Master.

He was turning out to be as good a Master as her husband had been and she never thought that she would have found as good a man as him.

She ran the bath and then she summoned her Master.

George climbed the stairs and stripped off and climbed into the bath. He laid there and enjoyed the water warming his body. He then turned to Matron and said.

"You may bathe me now."


He laid back and let Matron cleanse his body. She was good and managed to make him feel both smooth and erect. He wanted to make love to her – no he wanted to have sex with her. He let her lead him out the bathroom and then he threw her on the bed.

"I am now going to fuck you Matron but you are not allowed to cumm."

"Yes Master." She said knowing that would be impossible and she would have to be punished later on but she would try her best.

George started off by kissing Matron's neck. He could feel her shudder and he knew that she would not be able to stop herself from cumming. He worked on her neck for a couple of minutes. Then he moved down her body and began to kiss her shoulders.

She knew that he was testing her and that she could also feel herself beginning to get aroused. She bit her tongue and tried her hardest not to let him do this to her. She was on the verge and she tried to think of a place where he could not get into her sexual void but it was no good. She was boiling up and he had not touched her up sexually yet. What would happen when he went for her breasts?

George knew the effect that he was having on her. He could feel her wetness on his thigh and he knew that it would not be too long before she came and he would get to punish her but he was not going to spank her this time he had a bigger punishment for her. He was forming a plan in his head and it was going to be a cruel one.

Suddenly there was a knock at the cottage door. George stopped his kissing and said to Matron.

"You may play with yourself whilst I am gone but you will not cumm."

"Yes Master."

George slipped back into his pyjamas and put on his dressing gown and went downstairs and opened the kitchen door.

There stood Julie.

"Hi." She said.

"How is Matron doing?"

"She is still producing fluid so I am leaving her to rest." George replied.

"Well send her my best won't you?" Said Julie.

"Of course I will? Replied George.

"Anyway I just had to see you again and I thought I would deliver the dinner invitation personally."

"I am glad that you think that way Julie because I feel exactly the same way." George responded.

"Would you like to come in for coffee?" George asked.

"Of course I would love to." Said Julie.

George invited her in and she took a seat at the kitchen table. George pottered about and made the coffee and then he served it to Julie.

They sat at the kitchen table and chatted and found that they had a lot in common and that going out tonight was going to be fun. Julie finished her coffee and got up to leave but just as she got to the door George leapt up and pinned her against it and began to kiss her.

Julie did not try to push him away. She quite willingly responded to his kiss and soon they were in a passionate embrace. Julie moved her hands over George's body and grabbed hold of his buttocks. She was certainly not shy at coming forward and George was only too happy to take her there and then.

He manoeuvred her into the front room and began to undress her. Soon she was naked and she began to masturbate herself as George began to remove what few clothes he had on. He was loving this. Matron was upstairs masturbating herself as he was about to make love to Julie on Matron's sofa.

"Julie masturbate harder for me" George said.

Julie loved the commanding tone of his voice. She liked a man who could take control of a situation. She began to touch her naked breasts and got her nipples nice and hard and then she moved her hand down to her pussy.

She cupped it in her hand and she was surprised to see and feel how wet she was and she was ready to be fucked. She hoped that George would do it to her soon she was that aroused. She could not help notice how sexy George was as he removed his clothes and she was pleased to see that he had got a decent sized cock.

She opened up her pussy and began to finger herself. She had not been this wet in a long time and she was ready to be fucked. In and out her fingers moved and she found herself getting more and more turned on and she knew that she would be having an orgasm anytime soon. George stood there and masturbated his cock and said to Julie.

"Cumm for me."

Julie was only too happy to oblige. She was pretty near the edge anyway but she loved the sound of the tone of his voice. He was so strong and masterful and she was under his spell and she would do anything for him.

She fingered her pussy harder and faster and soon she was on the verge of cumming. To take her over the edge she added a second finger to her pussy and she started to throw her hips off the couch as she fingered herself to orgasm. She collapsed back onto the sofa and saw that George was smiling down at her. She was glad that he had made her cumm.

Now she needed his cock inside of her.

"Please will you fuck me George? She pleaded.

George stepped forward and laid down on top of her. He placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and he said.

"Do you deserve to be fucked? Tell me why I should fuck you?"

"I am a cock hungry whore and I need to be fucked and none of the young men around here have managed to bring me to orgasm yet but you have just made me cumm with the sight of your body and the tone of your voice. You are so commanding George that I know already that I would do anything for you"

"I am glad that you feel that way Julie because you do know once that I have fucked you then you will become mine and I will be allowed to do whatever I want with you. Can you handle that Julie?"

Julie was silent for a moment and then she said.

"I am ready to become yours George."

On hearing those words George just plunged forward and entered her cunt. She came for a second time at the sheer surprise of the situation. George had taken her completely by surprise and she was surprised how big he felt inside her pussy. She had never been stretched like this before and she was loving it. She loved the brutal way that he had taken her.

He was fucking her very hard. He would take his cock to the edge of her pussy and then just plunge back into her. Every time that he did this Julie let out a scream of sheer guttural passion. She had never been taken like this before and it felt amazing.

She was in a permanent orgasmic state and she was loving it. She was admiring how long he was lasting for. Most of her previous lovers would have cumm after a couple of minutes of fucking her but George seemed in complete control of the situation and was going to cumm when he felt like it.

On and on George fucked her and then he said.

"Are you on the pill Julie?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Good because I am just about to cumm inside your pussy. With that he began to fuck her harder and she just could not stop herself cumming continuously. Upstairs Matron could hear what was going on and she was masturbating hard. She would have to take the punishment because she had cumm several times and had gone into her squirting phase and was covering George's bed in her love juice.

"I am cumming bitch." George screamed.

"Give me your cumm." Julie pleaded.

George just unloaded into her cunt and she had a massive orgasm which made her shake and shiver. She was on the verge of passing out she was that sated. George removed his cock from her pussy and made Julie lick it clean. She did it willingly and when he was satisfied that he was clean he removed his cock from her mouth.

"You can get dressed now Julie." He told her.

She managed to crawl off of the couch and got herself dressed. On wobbly legs he walked her to the door of the cottage and then he gave her a final kiss and said.

"Cannot wait for tonight."

"Neither can I." Replied Julie.

She left the cottage wondering what had just happened. She had just experienced the sexual experience of her life and yet she already wanted some more of that magnificent cock and dominance and could not wait for tonight. She went back to class with a massive smile on her face.

George went back upstairs to see what Matron had been up to. When he entered his room he could smell the reek of sex and he knew that she had cumm and that she would need to be punished but that could wait for the moment.

He looked at the bed and saw that Matron was still masturbating but she had a glazed look to her face that told him she had gone to another place and was probably remembering a bygone time with her husband when he would have probably done the same thing that he had just done to Julie.

He walked to the top of the bed and slapped Matron round the face. She came back round to reality and looked around herself. The bed was absolutely soaking wet with her cumm.

"I take it from all this cumm that you heard what was going on downstairs?"

"Yes Master." She said.

"What am I going to do with you? I told you not to cumm but you have worked yourself up into such a frenzy that you have completely soaked my bed."

"I know that I need to be punished Master but it was so sexy to hear you fucking someone else in my cottage. That has not happened in a long time but in the olden days I would have been trussed up and been unable to do anything about it."

"Do not worry about it. It will not happen again. That was purely spontaneous and next time it will be planned and you will not be given the freedom of your pussy as you have been allowed to have today."

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12