Suzy Matron Ch. 07

Story Info
George continues his dominance of Julie and Matron.
3.4k words
4.04
9.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

George left the women attached as they were and went to his bedroom. He went to his room and began to get undressed. He was randy but he wanted the women to know that he was the Master in this house and he would have to do without sex for the moment but then he could still play with himself.

He stripped off his clothes and stood there naked looking at himself in the mirror. He had to admit that he was a good looking young man and his cock was an impressive length and that was what was doing him good at this precise moment of time.

He went to the bathroom and passed water and brushed his teeth and returned to the bedroom. Before he could climb into bed he had to turn the mattress over because of all the juice that Matron had leaked earlier on that day. It took him fifteen minutes to get things sorted out and then he climbed in and under the duvet.

He thought about all that had happened throughout the day and he got himself aroused. He began to get an erection. He was tempted to return to Matron's room but he knew that would be a little unfair on the women. They needed rest and there would be plenty of time for him to have his fun.

He took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it and loved the smoothness of it. He thought that tomorrow he would go into town and have it waxed so that he would not have to worry about it for a little while although he did like when Matron bathed him and took care of his needs.

He began to think of Julie and how he was going to have fun breaking her and also in return she would have fun in helping him breaking the spirit of Matron which was already fragile and on the verge of handing herself over completely to George and hopefully also to Julie.

He soon found that he was stroking his cock and he was wanking quite openly. He threw back the duvet and began to stroke himself a little bit harder and faster. His mind was racing with thoughts of what fun he could have and what devious plans he could put into action and this just got him more aroused.

Up and down went his hand and he took his other hand and played with his nipples. He remembered that he needed to go back to the tattoo parlour. He wanted his nipple piercing. Seeing it done to Matron had turned him on no end and he wanted to have the same experience and he also wanted to see how it would look on him.

He moved his hand harder and faster up and down his shaft and pulled his nipples as hard as he could. He was on the verge of bringing tears to his eye he was giving himself that much pain. He wished it was Julie doing it to him but that would be on another occasion and for tonight it was just him and his cock.

His mind was full of some really crazy ideas and he was soon thinking about cumming. He could feel himself tense and he just about managed to stop himself because he had a wicked thought. He climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom. He found the glass that you used to rinse your mouth with and brought it back to the bedroom.

He placed the glass on the table at the side of his bed and resumed his masturbatory work. He worked as hard and as fast as he could and he was soon ready to cumm. He reached for the glass and placed it over the head of his cock and began to cumm. He filled the glass with his cumm and replaced it back on the table.

Sated for the moment he pulled back the duvet over himself and went back to sleep. He slept reasonably well and woke about 7am. He knew that Julie had no classes today and Matron was on-call because it was the weekend and he thought that he should wake the women up. It was time to play.

He went to the bathroom and once more he passed water and brushed his teeth. It was not time for him to have a shower but he wanted his balls and cock to be clean for what he had planned. Fastidiously he cleaned himself and then he towelled himself dry. He sprayed a little deodorant onto himself then he left the bedroom and entered Matron's room.

He had spent ages cleaning the room yesterday so when he entered the room and was hit by the smell of stale urine and pussy juice he was immediately annoyed. He flicked on the light and walked up to the bed and slapped both women round the face.

"Wakey, wakey bitches." He said.

Both women wearily opened their eyes and looked up to see George stood there and they could see the angry look on his face and then they both smelt the aroma of the room. They both knew that they had passed water over night and that they had obviously got aroused and had orgassmed whilst they were asleep.

He stepped forward and took hold of Julie by the hair and said.

"I see you are as mucky a person as Matron laid there."

"I could not help it." Julie said.

"Explanation." Replied George.

"Well I was just laid here on top of Matron and I could feel her large breasts touching mine and I began to get aroused. I was in a position that I was able to kiss Matron so I began to kiss her and she soon began to respond. We were soon kissing like lovers and remembering what had occurred in the bath earlier on that night."

"At least I was. I cannot say for Matron but I was soon highly aroused. We opened our mouths and began to kiss as lovers. I soon found that my nipples were highly aroused and sticking up and I tried to shuffle so that I was rubbing against the nipples of Matron but the best that I could do was get to her massive breast flesh but that was enough for me."

"You had shackled us so that we were pussy to pussy and I was able to grind my pussy into that of Matron's and soon I was on the verge of orgasm. I have not felt so aroused in a long time and I soon had my orgasm."

George stood there and looked at Matron.

"Is that how it happened? Was it all Julie or were you an active participant as well?" He asked.

Matron was tempted to put all the blame on Julie because she felt that a punishment was coming but then she thought that she could not leave poor Julie to take all the blame.

"That was almost how it happened Sir but I got aroused as well. The touch of Julie's lips on mine sent a shiver that seemed to go all the way to my clit. As Julie said my nipples became aroused and I rubbed them against the abdomen of Julie and that was enough to get me wet and I needed to rub my clit bit I had no way of doing it."

"I began to thrust up against Julie and soon both of us were grinding groin and it did not take long for us to have our orgasms and we collapsed on top of each other. Julie laid her head on my shoulder and I so wanted to cuddle her but I was not able too so I just allowed her to rest there and fall asleep."

George just nodded his head as he listened and then he said.

"So who has passed urine overnight?"

"I really need to pass urine." Said Julie

"I have not done so overnight but I feel that I could do now."

"So it was you who has passed urine Matron?" George asked.

"I could not help it Sir. My bladder is not what it used to be and in the middle of the night I was desperate to go. I tried my hardest to hold it in but I was unable to and I flooded the bed and had to apologise to Julie for making such a mess."

"It seems like you have had too much fun in here throughout the night. I think you both need to be punished and then we shall work out our plans for the day. Do you not agree ladies?"

"Yes Sir." They both said.

"Right I will have to do some re-positioning." Said George.

George went to the bottom of the bed and undid the shackles that held both Matron and Julie and watched as they tried to get the blood back flowing to their lower limbs. George gave them a couple of minutes then he went to the top of the bed and undid the cuffs that Julie was attached to.

He re-positioned her so that her hands were cuffed to just the one bar on the bed. He then went to the other side of the bed and did the same thing to Matron. He then returned to the bottom of the bed and pulled them up so that they were on all fours and he was looking at their pearly white bottoms and in the perfect position for him.

He went to the suitcase under the bed and pulled it out and chose what he was going to use to punish them. He had used the cane the night before and he did not want to use it again. Variety is the spice of life he thought. At the bottom of the suitcase he found something very interesting. It was the rubber sole of a boot and it look like it could cause quite a bit of pain.

He slapped it in his hand to see how it felt and it stung his palm and that was only a gentle slap so how would it feel with all his power behind it?

He was about to find. He tossed a coin in his head and decided who should get the punishment first. It came down heads which meant that Julie would be first to receive the punishment. He was relishing the fact. He stepped forward and pulled back the sole and then.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack and Whack.

He watched as Julie's buttocks began to redden and then he saw the welts begin to rise on her skin and he got an erection. This was when he felt his best. He was in control of the situation and he had the ladies at his mercy. He made things worse by stepping forward and rubbing the cheeks to enhance the pain.

He lifted up Julie's head and saw that she was crying and that was enough for him. He had administered the punishment and she had taken it without a moan or a groan but she was in floods of tears. He dropped her head back onto the bed and then he went to Matron.

He did the same thing to Matron. He rubbed her buttocks knowing that this would turn her on. She liked to have her buttocks stroked and he was more than happy to oblige with this little bit of momentary pleasure before he administered the punishment. He heard Matron moan in pleasure and he knew that he done enough.

He now needed to administer the punishment. Again he slapped the sole into the palm of his hand to give Matron warning of what was to come then suddenly.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack and Whack.

He was happy to see her arse also redden and he was not about to let her off without the same pain as Julie. He stepped forward but this time a bit more roughly he rubbed her arse cheeks and actually heard Matron groan. He went to her head and pulled her up and she looked at him and whispered.

"Thank-you Master."

George was annoyed at this. He had just administered punishment for Matron doing something wrong and she had thanked him for it. He wondered how high her pain threshold actually was and he would have to find a way to bring her to her knees and cry for him.

He took hold of the weights attached to her breasts. She had been laid on her back all night so they had rested on her enormous breasts and had not caused her any pain. He pulled the weights down as hard as he could and he began to see the formation of a tear in her eyes. He then went to the weight attached to her clit and gave it a tug. Matron turned to face him and the tears were running down her face, George smiled to himself.

He had administered the punishment and now he was ready to have some fun. He went behind Matron and stuck his hand between her legs. The combination of her arousal with Julie the night before and the punishment that she had just received had made her pussy very wet. George thought that she was that wet that she would not appreciate his cock this morning.

Instead he went for the use of his fingers. He immediately inserted two into her pussy and began to move them in and out but felt that was not enough for Matron. He inserted a third and then a fourth finger into her pussy and she seemed to enjoy this more.

In and out he moved his fingers and Matron began to moan into the pillow. She loved to be this filled and she wanted him to go all the way and stick his thumb in as well. She had not been fisted in such a long time. George was thinking about it but he decided that she should not have that much pleasure this morning.

He moved the four fingers in and out of her pussy and felt her love juice begin to run down his arm. She was certainly aroused this morning. Perhaps he had given her too much sexual stimulation last night by placing Julie on top of her. He would have to re-think that situation but for the moment he was happy to bring her to orgasm because she would be shattered afterwards and she had a busy day ahead.

In and out he moved his fingers taking her through one orgasm after another. She was kicking her legs back at him and trying to spread her legs as far a she could. He loved the sight of her pussy full of his fingers. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm when just as quickly as George had started he stopped and pulled his fingers out.

They were covered in her love juices and he had a use for that. He went to Julie and slapped her arse. She let out a scream of surprise and looked round angrily at George.

"What the fuck was that for?" She asked.

"Why did I do that?" Replied George.

"I did it because I can. Now get ready to have your arse fucked."

Using the juice that he had taken from Matron's pussy he let it drip down onto his fingers and made sure that they were nice and wet and then he spread the arse cheeks of Julie. He placed a finger at the entrance to Julie's arse and slowly he began to insert it into her. He could feel her tense at the intrusion into her anus and she turned her head and looked at George and said.

Please be gentle I have never been fucked in the arse before."

"I will be as gentle or as rough as I want." Replied George.

He did not let on that this was the first time he had fucked an arse and that was doing this from memory on what he had seen on the porn movies he had watched with Matron in the preceding days.

Slowly he inserted a finger into her arse. Inch by inch he went and although his finger was only a couple of inches long it seemed to take forever to penetrate her arse. Finally he felt her sphincter give way and he was able to get his finger buried in her arse. Julie moaned with both a mixture of pain and pleasure. It had not been as bad as she had thought and she actually found it quite enjoyable.

George let her enjoy her little moment of pleasure and then he began to insert a second finger into her arse. This time Julie found it a bit more uncomfortable and George found it harder to get the second finger inserted into her. He reached across and put his other hand back into Matron's pussy and scooped out some more of her juice.

He further lubricated his cock and his second finger and again he tried to insert it into Julie. This time things went a bit more smoothly and he was able to slide it inside of her. Once he was buried inside of her with his second digit he began to spread her arse hole.

Julie could not help herself. Although it was painful she was beginning to enjoy the sensation of being filled up and she was actually looking forward to receiving George's cock. George spread her arse hole and got her ready to receive his cock.

He lubed his cock up with some more of Matron's juices and then he lined it up with the spread arse hole of Julie. Slowly he approached her. He was going to savour this moment and try to make it last as long as possible. It was his first anal experience and he could not wait for it to happen.

He withdrew his fingers and watched as the arse hole stayed open. He had done a good job of spreading her ready to receive his cock. He inched forward and fed his cock nice and slow into her. She managed to take the first couple of inches quite easily due to George's preparation but she began to struggle when he had tried to give her some more of his cock.

George slapped her arse cheek and told her to relax. Julie fell into the pillow and tried to relax her anal muscles. George took it nice and steady and finally he felt her sphincter give way and he was able to slide in and get most of his cock buried in her.

Once he was inside of her he pulled out almost all the way and then he just plunged into her. The force threw Julie forward and she almost hit the head of the bed and she turned and gave George a filthy look. George just smiled at her and continued to fuck her arse.

In and out went his cock and Julie actually began to enjoy what was happening to her. She was only sad that she could not rub her clit at the same time. That would have enhanced her sensation of arousal but she was having just as much fun.

George continued to fuck her arse and at the same time he slapped her arse and added to the redness that was already there. George was enjoying himself so much that he forgot to control his ejaculate and soon he came deep into her arse. With that Julie had her orgasm and then she had another as George withdrew from her.

George climbed off the bed and wiped his cock on the duvet cushion and then he began to speak.

"Right ladies it is time for you both to have a shower and I want you to soap each other clean and to make sure that there is no repeat of yesterday I am going to stay in the bathroom with you and then Matron you are going to wash me."

"Julie once you have showered I want you to strip both the beds in the house and do the washing. You shall do it wrapped in only a towel and if anyone comes to the door you will go and open the door as you are dressed. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir." They both said.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers