Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
David tries bi-sex.
3.8k words
4.33
139.5k
24
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and interracial sex.

*

Suzy arrived at Barbara's home promptly at 10:00am. They had coffee, discussed the party, and Barbara showed her another slideshow of photos of Barbara exclusively with other men.

The other men were Barbara's select lovers for one on one, or three on one sex, outside of the swinging parties. They were black, white, Hispanic and aged 18-30. They were all well hung, with the smallest black cock starting at 9" and going to 13". She enjoyed the young cocks, because they were inexperienced, and eager to learn, they could fuck and cum about five times before having to rest, and quickly became excellent lovers.

Although it is usually the husband's idea to get involved in swinging, the wives quickly pick up on it and become the more active participants, while the husbands become voyeurs and cuckolds to their wife's sexual activities.

She, Jeri and six other wives have several selected lovers, that they meet with about twice a week, during the day when hubby is at work, or later at night with hubby watching or participating.

Suzy said that at this point that Barbara shifted her body on the couch, and looked straight into her eyes.

"I'm also very bi-sexual, and your one of the very, very few women that I've ever had such a strong sexual desire to have sex with, to make love to, from the moment that I saw you."

I acknowledged that Barbara was indeed very beautiful and sexy also, and that I had few bi-sexual encounters in high school and college, but my experiences were still at a novice level. Suzy said.

"May I kiss you?" Barbara said.

The conversation was making me numb and delirious.

I said, "Yes!"

She moved closer to me, only her lips lightly touching mine. Her lips felt very warm and full against mine, and it felt very natural to being kissed by her, and not at all wrong or taboo, as I slowly responded to kiss.

Our mouths opened more; our tongues touched and tasted each other's. It was a kiss of sincerity and respect, and of love without abandon, which lasted several minutes.

She then began unbuttoning my blouse, removing my skirt and panties, as I did the same to her, until we were both naked in each other's arms, exploring the other's body. She slowly stood, as she took my hand, and led me to her bedroom, where we laid and caressed, kissed, and suckled each others body for the next hour and a half, giving the other several strong orgasms; until Barbara saw the time on the bedside clock.

"Oh my god, look at the time." She said.

Suddenly, I felt disappointed, and let down, knowing that our lovemaking was not going to continue.

Then she turned to me with a big smile on her face.

"Darling. Are you horny now? Are you horny for a cock, a big cock that can fuck and cum without getting tired?" She said.

"Well yes. But what do you mean?" I said.

"Jeri is coming over this afternoon, and is bringing a couple of her new lovers with her for me to meet. I'll call her and have her pick-up another stud on the way. Please stay and have some fun with us? You'll find out why us wives, are so much into swinging. More-so than our husbands."

I "was" horny from the sex with Barbara, and didn't want to lose the "high" that I was feeling or be known as a party pooper, and not be an "insider".

"Let's get dressed, so that we will look sexy for our studs, when they undress us." She said.

Barbara and I are about the same size, and she gave me her 3" black heels, matching black & blue garter belt and bra, and beige hose. That's all we wore, as we waited for Jeri to arrive.

Moments after we were ready, Jeri arrived, drove to the end of the driveway, and came in the back door. Behind her were one black and two white boys, who looked to be in their late teens. They were each clean-cut looking, about 5'11"-6' tall, muscular, with medium builds, looking like they just stepped out of a teenage clothing catalog.

I suddenly saw my own son, looking like these hunks in a couple more years. I felt slightly embarrassed, sitting there with Barbara, our ample breasts overflowing from our uplift bras and our shaved pussies exposed in front of these completely dressed young boys, but as their un-blinking eyes caught sight of us, the bulges beneath the fabric of their pants began to show the outlines of their hardening young cocks.

Jeri then lined-up the boys "alphabetically" by name and introduced them. Brian was white and 18 yrs, David was white and 18 yrs. And Tamar was black and 19 yrs. As she stripped down, to her heels, hose and garters like us, she lined us up also, and introduced us to the boys in alphabetical order.

I was matched to David, Barbara to Brian, and Jeri to Tamar.

"Ladies" she said. "Lets unwrap our packages and make them feel welcomed. Take everything off."

I was unaccustomed to undressing or seducing another man other than my husband, so using my partial vision to each side of me, I mimicked Barbara and Jeri actions with their young men. I stepped up to David, placing my lips on his, my tongue slithering into his mouth, as one hand, lightly explored his chest, back and ass cheeks, the other held the back of his head as his clothes were discarded onto the floor.

He returned my kiss with much more experience than I would expect from an 18 yr old.

As each was finally standing naked before us, with their well hung (Approx 8") hard cocks standing before us, Jeri said. "Let's see who can suck-off their partner first -- or rather which one of these studs has the least amount of self-control as our mouths, lips and tongues tease their aching cocks.

David's cock was indeed larger than yours, about 8" and slightly bigger around.

Each of their cocks looked so erotic, hard and perfectly shaped, I wanted to have them all in my mouth and taste their hard male flesh, having their hot cum filling in my mouth.

Prior to this moment, I only sucked cock, because it was my reciprocal duty, for having my partner eat my pussy. I was Barbara's guest, and if she wanted to share all these young, hung studs with me, that would be great. If not, or we ran out of time, I could always give them my name and phone number, and get together with them on my terms.

I aimed my tongue at David's pee hole, wanting to lick and tastes his pre-cum leaking out of the tip of his beautiful cock. "Beautiful Cock", Yes, it was, to my mind's eye. So young, smooth, long, and with almost hairless testicles, that begged for attention, as it showed so much promise of sexual pleasure, to whomever he chose to be the receptacle of his love tool. I licked his hole several times, before returning my tongue to my own mouth to enjoy the taste of his substance. It was almost sweet, more like honey, and no after-taste. I moved closer again, taking the head of his cock this time into my mouth, drawing with ever increasing suction, wanting whatever more cum he had to give me. Using the tip of my tongue, I teased his cock again, urging his cock to give me more of his pre-cum. "Hell" I said to myself. Go for the gold, go all the way, make him pour his hot juice into my mouth, make him flood my mouth and face with his life-giving sperm. I wanted to suck cock more at that moment, than I ever wanted to be fucked. I wished that I wanted sex with you, as much as I did with this teenage boy at the moment.

I withdrew my mouth from his hard cock, I looked up at him, and let my eyes show him the passion I had for his cock that my spoken words couldn't have said.

"Give me your cum honey, I want to drink your cum, cum in my mouth, flood my mouth with your hot, creamy nectar."

He began humping my mouth, each stroke hitting the back of my throat, as my lips tightened around his cock and my fingers lightly played with his tightening balls.

Each boy fucked us once, but Jeri finished up the afternoon by having David and Tamar double fuck her.

As I was getting ready to leave, Barbara said. "Well Suzy, did you like visiting my den of perversion today? I hope so, we need a beautiful woman like you to help us entertain and recruit new males into our club."

"Well it was a very erotic day, that's for sure." I said. "I think I may be ready to enjoy more days like today, but let me think it over some more to be sure. "

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about David. I don't think I can talk him into attending the bi sex party."

Barbara said. "Don't worry, I'll call a couple days before the party, and let me talk to him. He's not unlike some of the other men they just need to pushed gently and prodded. Are you coming to the singles party this Friday?"

"Yes, there's no problem with that." I said.

She tried to talk me into attending the bi-sex party again later that week saying it isn't fair for me wanting to see her have sex with another woman. She said I could see for myself, what it feels like for her to suck cock and take a cock up the ass.

If she could love it, I could learn to love it also. It would be so erotic for her to watch me have sex with another man.

I didn't tell her, but she was persuading me to try it. (a little)

On Friday, we attended singles night, which ended up turning into an on premises party. It was the first time I ever seen so many cocks and cunts exposed. I fantasized a couple times, what it would be like to suck or fuck a particular guy and have his cock up my ass.

I ended up by screwing two women and Suzy had three different guys, by the end of the night. It was better than couples night, whereas if my wife found a guy attractive and wanted to have sex with him, I might not feel the same about the wife.

When we got home, I found out that Suzy had the same feelings as I did about the comparison between couples and singles night. We agreed to attend a few but not all the couples's parties just to see what was new.

The following Wednesday Barbara called and I answered the phone. She asked if we were going to attend the bi sex party Friday night.

I told her that I didn't think so. I told her that I didn't have any problem seeing my wife having sex with another woman, but that I had no interest in other men.

She said that no participation or commitment would be requested on our part and that they encourage all couples to attend just to see what goes on at the party. Participation is encouraged and not mandatory she said.

I told her if that was the fact, then maybe we would attend.

She then asked to talk to Suzy. They talked about ten minutes and I heard my wife giggle several times, which should have warned me to be aware at the party.

Suzy didn't talk to me regarding the party for the rest of the week. On the way to the party on Friday, I asked her if she had any intentions of participating with anyone.

She said she would have to see what happens. What about you? She said.

"No comment." I said.

We arrived late as we intended so as to see how the party had progressed. Barbara met us at the door wearing just her black bra, matching garter belt, beige hose and 3" heels and led us to the living room where there was about ten guys from their early twenties to their forties, and fifteen women within the same age range. Many of them I recognized from the couples and singles parties. Only five others were wearing any resemblance of clothes, the others were naked with a same sex partner. Both sexes were involved in kissing, fondling, stroking, performing oral sex or anal sex using their cocks or a dildo.

I must admit it was very erotic and the scene was making my cock stir within my pants.

After watching about ten minutes, Jeri came over, dressed the same as Barbara and took my wife by the hand and led her over to a couch, She sat very close to Suzy and both seemed to be talking very intimately.

While I was watching them, Barbara walked up and cupped my balls and stroked my cock through my pants.

"It turns you on doesn't it?" She said.

"I can't deny it, it does, but I'm not bi-sexual and don't want to be." I said.

"You enjoy having your cock sucked don't you? Wouldn't it be nice to see how it feels when your wife sucks your cock, feels your cum shooting into her mouth, and tasting your cum. What about how she feels when you stick your big cock into her ass. It hurt the first time at first, and then she loved the pleasure of your cock in there. Everyone here is bi, and they wouldn't ridicule you for anything you do that they do. They would applaud you for seeking further adventures in sex with them. You could participate in bi sexual activities here, and you could be the straight arrow elsewhere. Suzy enjoys bi and she isn't embarrassed by performing it with others." She said.

"Danny, come over here." She said. "Can I borrow you for awhile? This is David and he has never tried bi sex and apprehensive about trying."

"Ok." He said.

"Lets go someplace more private." She said, and led us into a bedroom and locked the door. "Ok guys, let's get naked." She said.

We both stripped down, Danny much quicker than me. He was hung about the same as me.

"Only the three of us will be witness to what happens here." She said.

"Danny get on your knees and suck his cock. She said.

My cock reacted the same as if a woman was doing it. He was very good. He suckled the head and licked the underside until my cock reached its 7" and then took more and more of my hard cock deeper into his mouth, until he deep throated me.

"Ok David, now I want you to try it, go as slow as you want, but do it for me please." Barbara said.

Danny stood up, and I lowered myself to my knees. His cock was just beyond semi-hard, as he slowly stroked his cock. Barbara told him to run his cock against my face and over my lips. Doesn't his cock head feel smooth against your face? Take the head of his cock into your mouth.

I did as she said.

"Concentrate on sucking the head gently with light pressure. Can you taste him?"

I nodded my head. Yes

"Take a little more, lick the underside of his cock. Do you find it uncomfortable sucking his cock, it about the same size as yours." she said.

Again I nodded my head. No.

"Suck Danny's cock the way you would like your wife to do it to you." She said.

I sucked his cock for several minutes, sucking more and more of his cock into my mouth, experimenting with my tongue, touching and tasting him in various ways. I felt comfortable with his cock in my mouth, but when I tried to take more than 5" into my mouth, I would start to gag.

Danny said. "If you want to take more, you'll have to position your mouth and throat, so that it has a straight path. Later after you get use to having a cock back there in your throat, you will be able to take it in any position."

I took his words to heed, and didn't try for more than 5".

"I'm going to cum within a minute." He said.

Barbara said. "You know what it will be like when he cum's. So don't gag, spit it out, or swallow it right away. Taste it, hold it in your mouth and taste him. I'm sure you'll develop a taste for cum."

I continued sucking him, and prepared myself for his cum. Within 3 seconds he came in volumes. It tasted sort of sweet, than tangy. I had to swallow more than several times to get his down.

The three of us got on the bed and talked about my experience as she fondled my hard cock.

"By the looks of your hard cock, you didn't have a bad experience after all. She said.

"No. It wasn't so bad after all." I confessed.

Barbara said. "Well we'll let Danny get his strength back for a few minutes. Next I want you to try anal. It will hurt a first because you never had anything go in, only come out." She laughed. "The secret to good anal sex, as I'm sure you know is to use plenty of lube. The first time it will sting, it will feel unbearable. There are two sphincter muscles. The first one you can control, the second one you can't. Once you get use to having a cock in your ass, you'll have an orgasm, or something like it, just like a woman. That's why they say being bi, is the best of both sexes. I just wish you macho men wouldn't put it down as strongly as you do."

I said. "Its taboo sex, like incest, its not normal sex."

"Having sex with a woman, other than your wife is taboo also and is not normal sex either. From the earliest days in the bible, it is written that women had sex with women and men had sex with men. What do you think, the men packed their cocks away at home when they went to war for years, that they didn't have sexual urges when there were only men around?" She said.

"Ok. I said. "Just make sure there is plenty of lube, but if I say stop, he stops, until I get use to him in there, ok?"

"Of course." She said. "We want you to join the group. We'll do anything you say to make this a pleasurable experience for you."

With that said, she urged me on to my stomach and applied lube inside and out to my ass, then to Danny's cock.

Danny said. "I'll take it slow buddy, as I usually do, it will hurt initially, there will be some pain for the first four or five strokes after I get it all in, but then it will only be pleasure for you. You'll be telling me not to stop because it will feel so good."

"Think of something you would enjoy doing. Like fucking my hot body. We haven't fucked yet, but it will happen soon enough. Are you ready David?" Barbara asked.

"Yes." I said. "I'll try to relax, lets do it."

I felt Danny's cock head at my anal entrance, and tried to relax my sphincter muscle. I felt him trying to overcome the tightness of my hole as he continued to push forward. It felt like a hot poker as he entered and stopped after he had about 4" in.

Then he continued to slowly probe deeper until he had all his cock in my ass and stopped again. He slowly started to withdraw and told Barbara to put some more lube on his cock and around my hole.

As he pushed forward, I felt a sharp pain at the 5" mark and yelled.

"Ok he said just a few more strokes until the pain will be gone," He said.

He was right. I started to feel a nice warm feeling from his cock or from my anal canal. Barbara continued applying small amounts of lube to his cock and my hole and gently caressing my ass cheeks. Soon my cock felt like I needed to come and it continued that way as he continued to pump his cock into my ass.

"It's starting to feel good now isn't it?" Barbara said.

"Yes." I said breathlessly.

It was becoming more enjoyable with every passing minute.

After about ten minutes, Danny said he was going to cum.

I felt a hot wetness deep inside, as his cum started to spread within me. I told him to leave his cock in there for a minute as I rotated my ass a little to feel him against my walls.

After another minute, he pulled out of my ass, and I rolled on my back and grabbed a hold of my rock hard cock.

"Ok buddy, it looks like you deserve a reward for that." Danny said.

As he lay down and started licking the length of my cock, the head and pee hole.

He then took the full length of my cock into his mouth, I could feel the head at the back of his throat, as he slowly sucked the length, stopping at the head and used his mouth and lips to suck lightly at the glans torturing me with pleasure. He was using tricks with his mouth and tongue that I was never aware of. In ways, he was better at oral sex than my wife.

In moments, I was cumming in his mouth, with a force stronger than I could remember. I was exhausted.

I asked Barbara "When is the next party?" We all laughed.

We got dressed, and I thanked Danny for the experience and being gentle with me, and we rejoined the party.

Suzy was with Jeri and another brunet on the floor, talking and fondling one another.

MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers
12