Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 08

Story Info
David Gets Involved Also
2.7k words
4.02
73.5k
28
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and inter-racial sex.

"Good. I have a copy of the contract with me. There are questions for Suzy and for you and for me. You must each answer five questions or more as yes. The contract will be updated every three months, and you may change yes answers to no, and no to yes as you wish. Ok so far." He said.

"Yes." We both said.

He handed us both a copy of the contract. The husband and/or wife contract was basically the same. It read:

The Husband agrees by affixing an "X" to each yes answer and an "X" to each no answer.

1. Anthony has permission to meet with my wife each Friday, Saturday and Wednesday, or more if agreed upon. YES[ ] NO[ ]

2. Anthony may have sex with my wife without protection. YES[ ] NO[ ]

3. Anthony may invite his friends to have sex with my wife. YES[ ] NO[ ]

4. Anthony may have sex with my wife without my presence. YES[ ] NO[ ]

5. Anthony may use me to perform oral sex on him. YES[ ] NO[ ]

6. Anthony may use me for anal sex. YES[ ] NO[ ]

7. Anthony may use me to perform sex with him and my wife. YES[ ] NO[ ]

8. Anthony may have me perform oral sex on my wife after he has had sex with her YES[ ] NO[ ]

9. Anthony may videotape any session with wife and myself. YES[ ] NO[ ]

10. Anthony may have my wife dress in any way. (Clothes, jewelry)

I reviewed the contract, and thought I could easily answer yes to five of the questions.

"Ok." I said. "But I have a question. Are you Bi?"

"Hell no." He said. "Why do you ask that?"

"Well, questions #5, #6 and #7?" I said.

"In order to be invited to attend interracial night, each couple must have first attended and participated in couples, singles and bi night parties. This ensures that each couple is open-minded and has an open marriage. This way the husband becomes an active participant with the wife, and not just a voyeur. I'll tell you more about that later." He said.

"You and Suzy fill out the contract, and I'll picked them up on Wednesday. You and Suzy don't have any problem with item #1 do you?" He said.

I said. "No, I don't."

My wife said. "I hope David doesn't have to wait until Wednesday to see me getting fucked by you again?"

"David, do you want to see me fuck your wife again? Do you want to see me slide my big black cock into your wife's white pussy tonight while I'm here?" He said.

"Yes, take her, fuck her again tonight. Your both undressed and ready; I want it, she wants it and you want it." I said.

"Why do you want to share your wife with other men, why do you want to take the chance that she'll find someone that she'll prefer over you." He said.

"She is a beautiful, sexy, and sensual woman and I want others to enjoy her body the way that I have." I said.

"Well thank you, but after your wife experienced a dozen cocks, each of which were 9" and more and all were black at the party, do you think that she would want anything less from now on? Do you want to be cuckolded by her and her black lovers?" He said.

I said. "We've talked about this, about her needing to be fucked by bigger black cocks from here on, and she ensured me that we would still have sex and that I would be sexually satisfied. If I willingly allow my wife to have sex with other men, then I don't think that I'm a cuckold."

He said. "There are many types of cuckolds. There is the willing and unwilling cuckolds, the submissive cuckold, the humiliated cuckold, etc. etc."

"When I take your wife as my woman, and we go out clubbing, others will know I'm fucking her. They will see you as her cuckold husband and will also know that you have given up your sexual rights to her, to a more sexually superior black male. You'll be the humiliated cuckold. Are you ready to deal with that?" He said.

"I've already thought about that, and have thought about everything else you've mentioned. I'm ready." I said.

He told me to get my camera. When I returned and set it up he said.

"Take your clothes off and join us so we can see your lie detector."

I did as he said, and stripped down and showed them both my raging 7" hard-on.

"Very good." He said. "You've been concentrating on our little discussion for the last five minutes and haven't been looking at your sexy wife stroking my cock, so your erection must be due solely to our conversation?"

I looked down at my dick and said. "Yeah, I guess so."

"My cock is a little flaccid right now, tell your wife what to do to make me hard enough to fuck her, tell her what you want to see David." He said.

I asked Anthony to stand up and told my wife to get on her knees between his legs. I then told her to fondle his balls with her left hand and hold his cock steady with her right hand and suck on the head of his cock.

As she sucked on his cock head as I said, he said. "David, get down close to your wife so you have a good view as to what she's doing."

I did as he said, walking toward them with my hand stroking my hard-on and knelt down next to her, only inches from the action of her mouth.

After a minute I told her to suck his cock as much as she was comfortable with. She took a little more than half his cock into her mouth and then back to the head several times before I told her to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

She did this also, sucking all but an inch of his length before starting to gag. She removed her mouth to breathe and regain some composure.

"How does his cock taste?" I said.

"I can't describe it. Delicious?" she said. "You suck his cock and then you'll know."

I was shocked at her comment and hoped Anthony hadn't heard it, but he had.

"Go ahead David, you can suck my cock. A white guy before, the husband of a wife that I been fucking has sucked me off, and I know that you've sucked cock before. Barbara told me." He said.

"We attended the bi party. I sucked cock for the first time, and only time, that doesn't make me bi." I said.

"And you asked Barbara, "When is the next party?" he said.

Suzy said. "Come on honey, suck his cock, please. I never saw you suck a man's cock before. It would be such a turn-on for me. It will just be known between the three of us. Look at his cock. It's so long and glistens with my saliva on it. It really does taste great, and his pre-cum is delicious."

His cock was a foot in front of me. His cock was so long, thick and manly, with my wife's saliva coating it. I did want to taste it, too see what his black cock tastes like, it did look so good, but if I did, I was opening myself up to be his cock sucking wimp husband of the woman who was to be his slut. I had already given him my wife to be his woman three days a week; was I willing to be his willing submissive cuckold husband as well?

"David, it's just the three of us here, we won't say anything to anyone, will we Anthony? Join us, make it a threesome, and don't just watch him have sex with me. Join us and suck his cock honey." She said.

I wanted to suck his cock from the moment I walked in the door and seen him having it sucked by my wife, but I wanted them to think they talked me into it. Even if I hadn't sucked Danny's cock, I would have wanted to suck Anthony's cock, it was that mesmerizing. I wanted to have his thick cock in my mouth and explore his pee hole and taste his pre-cum with my tongue.

"Come on David, try it, suck it." Anthony said.

I didn't realize it, but my mouth was only a couple of inches from his cock head. I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth before I had a chance to regret my decision. I took about three inches of his cock into my mouth and sucked him about three times before I concentrated on its head, running my tongue over his smooth cock head and tasted his pre-cum oozing from his pee slit. I was enjoying sucking his cock, and didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed from my actions. I knew he wouldn't cum in my mouth, because he had already filled my wife's mouth with his cum and he wanted his next load to be in her pussy. He was just using me to get him hard and belittle me in front of my wife, but my wife had wanted to see me suck another man's cock for a long time now.

"Oh David, that's so obscene, I love it. Now you can really be a participant with Anthony and me." She said.

I was glad to hear the positive comment from my wife.

As I sucked the first four to six inches of Anthony's cock I was able to taste and play with my tongue, but when I tried to take more of him, his cock head would hit the back of my throat and cause me to gag, so I just sucked his first few inches and waited for his comments. I knew he wouldn't cum in my mouth, as he already came in my wife's mouth and he wanted to dump his next load in her tight cunt, so I just concentrated on keeping his cock hard by licking the underside of the head and sucking on his big knob until he was ready to fuck her.

After sucking him for five minutes he said. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you've been sucking cock all your life. Take a break while I fuck your wife before she gets jealous."

"Be my guest." I said.

He took her hand and helped her up off the couch, pulling her towards him, and they engaged in a long, deep tongue-probing kiss as his hands roamed her naked body. He then lowered her to the floor and got between her legs and began to eat her out.

Within seconds, she was moaning and squirming on the floor, begging her lover not to stop.

After about five minutes, he got on his knees and rubbed the head of his cock against her shaved cunt.

"Do you want to see me slid my big cock into your wife's tight cunt and stretch it out again, David? Take a hold of my cock and present your wife's tight white cunt with my black ramrod." He said.

I did as he said. I wrapped my right hand around his black shaft and lowered it towards her cunt.

He was close enough that as his cock was aligned with her pussy that it went right in.

I removed my hand from his cock and sat on my haunches.

Suzy had no problem taking his long thick cock after taken a dozen cocks three days earlier of equal size. The look on her face was one of a woman in ecstasy, as his long shiney cock slid from its cockhead to base. She moaned with each thrust as his cock moved within her cunt to and fro.

I felt my own pre-cum wet my fingers as I stroked my own cock watching his huge cock fuck my wife with more intensity than my own. I use to think of my cock as adequate and above average, but I was jealous of Anthony's weapon and wished I was so endowed and my balls as big as his to fill my wife's cunt full of cum as his.

He pulled out of her, and told her to get on her hands and knees, which she eagerly did. Then he took her cunt from the rear and again began his see sawing motion.

He then told me to get under her in a sixty-nine position, so that she could suck my cock.

I did as he said, and slid under her, and I had a perfect close-up view of his cock fucking her pussy, three inches away from me.

Suzy then took my 7" into her mouth and deep-throated me, and licked up my oozing pre-cum.

Anthony then said. "Oh what a sight. Three holes to choose from, an ass, a cunt and a cock-sucking mouth, what do I choose? Here David, it's your turn. Which taste better, your wife's stretch out cunt, or my cock?"

He then withdrew from her pussy and his cock landed on my lips.

I took about three of his inches in my mouth and sucked his cock.

"Which taste is stronger, her cunt or my cock?" He said.

"I can taste you both, but her juices are stronger." I said.

"Of course." He said. "Her cunt loves black cock now, she can't control her fluids when she knows she has a big black dick in her."

I continued sucking his cock as long as he stroked my mouth with it.

"Fuck me, damn it. Suzy said. "I need your cock, not him."

"I'm trying to please you both, babe. Trying to give us all the pleasure of my big black cock. You wanted David to be a participant and not a voyeur, now wait your turn." He said, as he stoked his cock in my mouth a minute longer before returning to my wife's cunt.

I continued licking her leaking cunt lips, when Anthony said.

"I'm gonna cum, who wants my creamy nectar? Oh to late, I can't hold it, it's yours Suzy."

As he came in my wife's pussy, his cum dribbled out and on to my lips. I waited for him to pull out so that I could lick her cunt lips. His cock fucked her another few minutes before he withdrew.

He withdrew his cock from my wife's wet, sloppy pussy, and it landed on my lips. I took his cum covered cock into my mouth and began to clean it with my mouth and tongue. His cock jerked a couple more times, sending his last remnants of cum into my mouth, which tasted mellow and pleasant.

"That's it David, you don't have to be told what to do with a cock oozing cum." He said.

I licked him clean, taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could without gagging.

When he pulled out, my wife dropped her pussy to my mouth and mashed her sloppy pussy against my mouth telling me to clean her as well. He had dumped a big creamy load into her and it took a while to clean her out of both their juices, but I finally finished and she rolled off of me.

"Now that's what I call a real hot threesome." Anthony said.

"Yeah, it really was. See David, I don't love you any less because you sucked Anthony's cock and drank his cum. I want you to be totally comfortable with Anthony being my lover and to be involved in having sex with us also." She said.

"Wednesday I'm going to try some of that beautiful ass, and David, I'll let you take her first to loosen it up a little, and I'll take sloppy seconds, ok buddy?" Anthony said.

"Right on." I said.

MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers