Suzy's Show & Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck me now. I want to feel your cock inside me," she said, rubbing herself against me.

I had never seen her this turned on before. She pulled down my jeans and shorts and put my cock inside her mouth, sucking on it until it was fully hard. Then she lay back on the floor and lifted her dress, showing me her pussy, all wet and glistening. I lifted her legs up on to my shoulders and aimed my cock at her opening, rubbing the tip against her pussy lips, teasing her.

"Come on," she said, her breath heavy. "Do it. Stick it in me."

I plunged inside her in one swift motion, then began slowly moving in and out, trying to concentrate, trying not to come too quickly, wanting to make this last. She pulled her dress up from her waist and held it up around her neck so I could see her lovely tits. I began to grope them, seeing in my mind the old man doing it to her.

"Is this how he did it?" I asked.

"No, harder. Squeeze them harder. Pinch my nipples. Ooooh. Yes. He was really rough."

"You loved it, didn't you?" I accused, manhandling her gorgeous big tits while I pummelled her with my cock.

"Yes. Mmmm. I loved it."

"You loved his dirty hands feeling you up"

"Yes. Yes. Ooooh."

"You didn't want me to stop him, did you?"

"No. I looked at you and I couldn't say anything, but I didn't want him to stop."

I slammed into her harder and faster, knowing I was about to come.

"You would have let him feel your pussy, too. Wouldn't you, you dirty little slut?"

"Yes. Why did you stop him? I wanted him to fuck me. He was a dirty, ugly old man and I wanted him to fuck me right there in front of you. Ohhh. Yes. Fuck me. "

"Oooooh," Suzy moaned as I bit down on her nipple, just as my cock grew inside her and erupted, my come juices flooding her pussy, as I bucked wildly against her. "Yes. I'm a filthy slut. Mmmmn. I'll fuck anyone. Ohhh. I'm a dirty little whore."

We spent the next three hours in an orgy of fucking. Each time I thought I'd had enough I would picture her being groped by the man on the train, and my cock would get hard again. Suzy would grab hold of it and say, "How do you like being married to such a slut?" and I would fuck her again. While I was pounding into her she would tell me that my wife was a filthy whore, that she loved other men touching her, groping her, fucking her.

Suzy kept talking about the incident, and I knew from how it had affected her that it probably wouldn't be a one-off. We had both found something that excited us tremendously, and we were not going to be satisfied with reliving it only in our imaginations.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers
12