Svengali Sings the Blues

Story Info
Songbird learns an important lesson in discipline and trust.
2.8k words
4.35
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scared me, I don't know why I ever got involved but he was into music...he was into my music...he was into me....

I was late meeting with him. He hated it when I was late and my legs trembled as I walked to his front door. I took a breath and then pushed the door bell; he opened the door...but only after several minutes. He was definitely pissed.

He opened the door and walked away to the kitchen. I stood in the living room not knowing if I should follow or not, he said nothing to me so I wasn't sure how this was going to be. My panties got a little wet thinking about our music session just a few days before; I hoped that he would punish me as he had done then. I stood in that same place for what seemed like an hour when he finally sauntered in and threw a piece of music at me. "Learn this! Every word and every note and really work on it this time! See you tomorrow at Noon." He kissed me quickly and showed me the door.

As I walked down his steps, slightly disappointed that our afternoon did not end as it did before, I glanced at the music he had thrown at me: "I Want A Little Sugar in My Bowl", an old song that Nina Simone made famous, the thought of it excited me and my mood lightened considerably as I walked home.

As is always the case, I skipped home and then noticed I had thirty other things I needed to do and by the end of the day I had not learned the song, HIS song. I quickly skimmed the pages and picked out the tune on my piano, it seemed pretty easy and I had heard it once or twice before. "I wanna little sugar in my bowl, I wanna little sweetness down in my soul, I could stand some lovin' oh so bad, I feel so funny, I feel so sad....I wanna little steam on my clothes, maybe I can fix things UP so they'll go, what's the matter daddy, come on save my soul, I need some sugar in my bowl..."

No problem!

The next day I practically floated to his house, excited to show him what a proficient musician I really was. I rang the bell shortly after Noon, just a few minutes late, (surely he wouldn't be mad over a few minutes), and almost danced when he opened the door. "Jesus Kelsey, can't you ever be on time?" he laughed.

"Sorry." I whispered sweetly, "Want to hear the song?" I cooed in his ear as I stroked his cock through his jeans. I would butter him up with the song he picked for me to sing and then he would give me what I wanted the most....a hard, wet fucking.

He took my music, kissed me on the forehead, sat down at his piano and started to play....Shit! I had forgotten to memorize the words; I hope that memorization wasn't part of learning the song. I only had one day! I remembered a few words I knew and sang them sexily into his hear as he played, "I wanna little sugar in my bowl, I wanna little sweetness down in my soul...I could stand some....hmmm hmmmm oh so bad...I feel so hmmm hmm...." He slammed his hands down on the keys and stood up. His face was dark with anger and he started pacing.

"I told you to learn the song! Why don't you know the words?" he said firmly.

"I, I, I guess I'm just nervous." I fidgeted with the hem on my skirt and bit my lip (I was totally lying of course, and he knew it).

"Really, well maybe it would help if you just said the words before we put them with the music." He sat on the couch. "Go ahead Kels, just say the words then I'll play when you feel more comfortable."

"Ok,....I wanna little sugar in my bowl, I wanna little sweetness down in my soul, I could stand some....some...."

"Loving..." he coached.

"...oh so bad, I feel so lonely...."

"No! The word is funny!" he interrupted.

"I feel so funny, I feel so sad...I wanna little steam on my clothes, maybe I could hmm...um..."

"You don't know all the words do you?" he said in a calm voice that made my nipples harden with excitement.

"No, I guess I don't. I learned the tune, but honestly I guess I didn't bother to learn the words." My inner thighs were shaking, my clit was pushing against the soft silk between my legs and I knew my punishment was coming.

"What do you think I should do with you?" he asked sternly.

I took this as a cue and walked over to him shyly. He had taken his hands off his lap so I figured that was his sign that I was to lay across his lap. I lay across his lap and almost let escape a soft moan, I was so excited at the prospect of him spanking me. I waited for that first happy sting, that first bombastic slap that would echo in his house, just another piece of my favorite percussion....

"What are you doing Kelsey? Are you trying to decide your own punishment?" He pushed me off his lap.

"But I thought that was what I deserved..." I stammered.

"NO! That is what you wanted, that is not what you deserve. Take off your skirt."

I hesitated just for brief second and he shouted, "TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING SKIRT!"

My hands were shaking so hard that I practically tore it off my body. Suddenly I felt very vulnerable and unsure. He made me nervous when he wasn't calm, I never knew what to expect from him.

"Now take off your panties....HURRY!" He demanded. I took them off and stood there naked from the waist down. The wetness in my pussy was oozing out of the lips and squishing between my quivering legs. He grabbed a ruler from his desk and told me kneel on the couch. He handed me the music from the piano and ordered me to kneel on the couch facing the arm. I did as he asked and then was surprised as he lay down on the couch with his face right below my dripping sex.

"Now, we are going to learn this song. Every time you miss a word or a note, you will get smacked with the ruler; every time you get a stanza correctly you will my tongue on your clit. You are not to move or groan, either one will be rewarded with a hard smack from my ruler. Now...spread your legs more and SING."

"I wanna little sugar in my bowl, I wanna little sweetness down in my soul..." He was sucking madly on my clit and I could barely get the words out. "I could stand some...." SMACK! "....loving....oh so....bad..." SMACK!

"Keep the tempo!" he stopped his slurping of my cunt and slapped me several more times with the ruler.

"I feel so...funny...I feel so sad. I wanna little steam on my clothes; maybe I could...Oh God! SMACK! SMACK! Ffffix things up so they'll go, whats the matter daddy come on let's go...I want some sugar in my bowl." He licked me again, swirling his tongue around my jagged clit and stuck his fingers into me. I wanted to slide up and down on his long fingers, I wanted to scream my pleasure, but I wanted him to keep licking and sucking on my clit, I wanted his dick inside of me. I would do anything he asked.

"I wanna little sugar in my bowl; I wanna little sweetness down in my soul.....Um...oh...SMACK! You've been acting....SMACK! You've been acting...SMACK SMACK!" The music in my hand was shaking and I couldn't see the words, my eyes wouldn't focus on the blurry words...my mind was being fucked with my pussy and I couldn't concentrate. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Several more smacks from the ruler, the mauling of my nether parts had stopped and he slapped the hell out of my burning ass until he broke the ruler. He pushed me onto the floor.

"Go home Kels. Go work on the song, I'm not going to reward your laziness. You have such an amazing voice and presence but you rely too much on your talent. You need discipline."

I wanted to beg, I wanted to try again, but I didn't want seem even more pathetic. He was right. He cared so much about my career, more than I did apparently. I was humiliated and frustrated; I barely got it together enough to collect my skirt and panties. He hardly gave me enough time to get them on before he pushed me out the door.

I went home and learned the fucking song. I learned the words, I sang it to myself one hundred times to make sure each texture of my voice was what I wanted for each measure, I looked in the mirror as I sang to give just the right expression to my face. I wanted men to cum hard when they heard me sing it, especially him.

I was singing at the Lava Java the next Saturday. As I took the stage I eagerly looked for him during my first set. He didn't show. I purposely kept holding our song back from each set so he wouldn't miss it, but he didn't show for the second set either. In between the 1st and 2nd set I walked sadly to the bar and ordered a Martini. "Fuck him then! I'll have a drink; I'll sing the song on the last set and fuck the first man who swoons over it."

Suddenly, a hand went up the back of my skirt and slid between my legs. I didn't turn to see who it was, I knew it was him. He slid his fingers under my panties and fluttered his finger tips over my pussy. "There's my song bird. I'll just take that drink when you get it, remember, no drinking until after you sing." He was kissing the back of my neck and teasingly poking one finger up into my vagina. In the dark of the club I knew no one could see what he was doing but I pushed him away like a spoiled child.

"Don't. What you doing here anyway?" I snapped.

"I came to see you sing our song. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Maybe I already sang it. Maybe I won't sing it." I was getting brave.

He pulled me to him by my dress and kissed me roughly on the lips. "Oh I don't think you already sang it and I know you'll sing it for me, because I have something you want." He whispered as he slid his hands under my skirt again and grabbed the soft skin on my buttocks with both hands.

Too flustered to say anything, I handed him my drink and ran to the stage as the band began the first song of the 3rd set. I decided to leave our song for the last and I whispered into the microphone, "Want something sweet?" as I looked at him. He had his finger in my martini and was fingering the olive with intention. He then fingered the rim of the glass and licked his lips.

I felt a little power growing within me and I gave him a wry little smile as I began:

"I wanna little sugar in my bowl; I wanna little sweetness down in my soul. I could stand some lovin' oh so bad, I feel so funny, I feel so sad." The memory of his tongue on my clit made me swivel my hips, and I imagined I was waving my pussy over his face. There was a little reaction to my wavy hips from the audience and his eyes opened wide with surprise at my audacity.

"I wanna little sssssteam on my clothes, maybe I could fix things UP so they'll go, what's the matter daddy, come on save my soul I want some sugar in my bowl" I traced the top of my low cut dress with my finger tip and licked my lips during the instrumental solo, I could feel his hard slap on my delicate bottom and I just couldn't wait for the song to be over...he was staring at me with unabashed hunger, his hands rubbing and toying with my glass were already all over me in his mind.

"I wanna little sugar in my bowl, I little sweetness down in my soul, you've been acting different I've been told, sue me I want some sugar in my bowl..." I put both of my hands on my ass and stuck it out...the crowd yelled with drunken lust. I belted sassily, "I want some steam on my clothes, and maybe I could fix things up so they'll go, what's the matter daddy? Come on save my soul, I want some sugar in my bowl, I ain't foolin', I want some sugar...in my bowl"

I barely finished the song and he had my hand sweeping me out of the club. It was raining outside and my dress soaked immediately to my skin. I ran toward his car but he was pulling me behind the building. He slammed me against the brick wall of the club and put his tongue fully in my mouth. He twisted it around mine, he sucked at my lips and grabbing handfuls of my hair he pulled my head back and kissed my neck. He kissed down the length of my neck until he reached my sternum. He licked underneath the material in my dress and found a breast, he bit hard all the way through and made my nipple scream with pleasure.

One hand left my hair and slid down my waist. He stuck his hand up my skirt and tore my underwear off and threw it in the nearest dumpster. He stuck his fingers inside me and grabbed at my ass. He turned me around, took off his coat and put it between my face and the brick wall. He lifted my dress and slapped my ass hard. The wet rain amplified the sting and it sent lightning up my spine.

"Is this what you wanted little bird?" He slapped my bottom hard several more times. I couldn't talk, I groaned and he stuck his finger inside of my sodden cunt and moved it in and out quickly and pulled it away. "I said, is this what you wanted?" He grabbed my tits and pulled them up over the top of dress. He pinched my tender nipples and grabbed my them frantically. My body in confusion didn't know which way to go; I was practically in a back bend against him

"Yes!" I managed.

"Yes.... what?" He slapped hard again.

"Yes...sir. Thank you." I cooed and I swayed my hips back and forth, my ass a willing target, an enticement once more to his painful percussion.

"I'm so proud of you, you worked so hard. You worked me so hard." He smacked my bottom hard several times and stuck his finger back inside of me slow and deliberate. I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached behind me and rubbed his dick on the outside of his pants. He moaned and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He teased my soaked cunt with it and patted my legs to make me open them wider. He pushed me down further and my tits were pressed against the cold wet bricks. He stabbed me with his dick, and he spanked me with a fierceness. His pelvis wet with rain slid up and down my ass as he thrusted in and out of my melting cunt. He held my hips and pumped me filling me with his mammoth rod. To my frustration he pulled out, he was teasing me again! He took some of the wetness from my vagina and stuck it up my ass and a wave of fear rushed over me as I realized what he would do next.

"Nnnno..." I whispered and tried to get his finger away from my nervous bottom.

"Shhh. Do you trust me?" No I didn't. I couldn't read him, I didn't understand him. He frightened me just a bit...I had never had a relationship like this. This was new to me.

"I..." He stopped everything.

"Do you trust me?"

The silence ended it. The music that we loved together was tainted by me. I couldn't trust him, this wouldn't work.

I never sang the song again. He comes to see me sing every single time I perform, he holds court with his friends and my heart sinks every time I see his handsome face. Perhaps one day I'll have the guts to sing that song again, I hope that when I do, I will be rewarded for my discipline with his.