Svengalii

Story Info
Hypnotist collects pay; bartender quits smoking.
1k words
4.2
40.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Carla" I said to her gently "Scotch on the rocks"

"David, Hon," She smiled lightly "I think that I know your drink by now"

"Am I that predictable" I asked her, archly.

"One scotch on the rocks, Glenlevit, before each show to get rid of the jitters"

I watched her as she moved down the bar coquettishly flirting with all her customers. Her shorts were just that, short, showing a substantial portion of her round hot ass and the vertical stripes of her T-shirt definitely enhanced her ample chest. The pubs name, "Knockers" was emblazoned across her two proud mountains of flesh. She moved unconsciously to the beat of the music that blared over the speakers that firm ass swaying back and forth, almost mesmerizing.

My show that night was routine. A brief talk on hypnosis while carefully watching the crowd for "tells" that marked the highly suggestible people, the ones with that certain streak of exhibitionism in them that would make them the best subjects. Then cajoling them gently into volunteering for the "demonstrations" that were my hallmark. A man who, upon going to the men's room, found his penis gone, a woman who suddenly thought her clothes were transparent, all the normal shtick that has been the stock in trade of stage hypnotists for a hundred years then, the dramatic pause for the show-stopper, my money maker.

Letting the tension build I brought my next "assistant" up onto the stage. I slowly began to deepen her induction. Then, to music only she could hear. This mousy shy girl began to do a vigorous "bump and grind" strip tease. I, of course, did not allow her to actually remove any clothing only to think she did. The applause was tumultuous and then it was closing time.

I walked over to the bar and, much to my relief; Carla had already poured me my standard after show drink, tonic water with lime. I sipped it gratefully and noticed she was watching me out of the corner of her eyes.

Setting my glass down I looked over at her "Was there something?"

"Is that real?" she blurted.

"You saw it," I said.

"But everyone knows you can't get someone to do something they don't want to do" she said "So that girl, at the end"

"Wants to be a stripper" I supplied, laughing" Not exactly, what she wants is to be the center of attention, just once."

"How much can you do with hypnosis, I mean can you make someone, say quit smoking?"

I considered giving her the stock answer, that only with the proper motivation and co-operation of the subject could one do anything, but for some reason all her teasing and flirting had irritated me.

"Yes" was all I replied.

"Would you help me," she asked me.

"Sure" I smiled, I would help her, all right.

She went to the office door and locked it then looked at me expectantly.

"Lie down on the couch" I said in my soft well modulated voice "put up your feet and relax. That's right, deep breath in, let it all out again in out, good, now we are going to count backwards from 100 to zero......."

A short while later I roused her. "How do you feel?" I asked her

"Good" she smiled "the cravings are gone"

"You sound surprised" I replied "You are an excellent subject"

"Do I owe you any money?" she asked 'I mean I know this is not part of your show"

"Don't worry about it" I smiled at her "It's fine"

She turned away walking to the door of the office. I waited till her hand was on the deadbolt before I spoke.

"Carla" I said sharply " Apples"

She froze immediately and turned back towards me as I leaned back in the chair, enjoying the distant expression on her face.

Her hands slid over her waist and up to her firm tits squeezing them kneading them softly at first, then more aggressively, pinching the nipples through the thin fabric. She bit her lower lip and half closed her eyes. With one smooth, fluid motion she peeled the shirt off and her glorious tits bounced into view.

She began to pant heavily as her hand dipped beneath the waistband of her shorts. I could see her well-manicured fingers moving through the fabric, thrusting into her, violating her pussy, her hips thrusting forward. She slid the shorts down and stepped out of them. Her mound, like her breasts, showed no tan lines on her copper colored skin and the neatly trimmed pubic hair was soft and downy looking, light blond, I noted as she came around the desk and knelt in front of me.

She slowly lovingly opened the front of my pants, with a practiced ease. Her hands were cool on the raging heat of my cock as she popped it, already engorged, out of my underwear. Her tongue slid out and licked the tip, moaning at the taste of my pre-cum. Her head moved slowly, at first. Taking just the tip of me into her warm mouth. Slowly, an inch at a time, she sucked me deeper into her. The deep red lipstick she wore was almost like a lube as she bobbed faster, her hands and mouth working in time faster and more urgently she gave off little moans of pleasure as my cock hit the back of her mouth. I was gasping now after several minutes of her expert cock sucking. With a strangled cry a let loose into her mouth. Cumming hard I watched her swallow greedily.

Wordlessly she rose, padded over to her discarded clothes and put them back on. She returned to the door and placed her long fingers on the lock, and stood there, frozen.

"Oranges" I said to her. She completed the turn she had started earlier.

"Yes, David" she said as though nothing had happened, and to her, nothing had.

"We will need to reinforce the post-hypnotic suggestion every so often for it to work, ok?"

"Sure " she said brightly.

"Day after tomorrow good for you?" I asked her.

"Yes, What time I am off all day."

"Well, that's perfect, how about early morning" I said, nonchalantly

"Great"

"OK I'll call," I said to her

She left the office. I think we'll do anal next.