Swallow This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning and sighing at the exquisite pleasure, I pleaded for more. Expressing my desire for him to fuck me. Finally his fingers digging into my flesh, he increased his thrusts, pushing deeper inside me faster. My breath caught as he filled me repeatedly, shoving me over that perilous edge. His groans served to incite my sexual pleasure and I begged him for more, wanting it even harder. He did not disappoint, slamming his cock into my dripping hole. He was now bent over me, his hands on mine on top of the hood of the car. Fucking me in the middle of the brightly-lit abandoned parking lot I was excited beyond my wildest dreams. He continued to push in and out of me bringing me closer and closer to that all engulfing fire I had basked in earlier. I felt him become frantic in his pace, the sound of our bodies slapping together was the only noise in the night. He stiffened and pulled his swollen head out of my gaping hole. Quickly I was turned around and on my knees, the bulging head of his cock pushing past my lips, after a few sharp thrusts my tongue was covered in the creamy white liquid. I lapped it up off the swollen head and licked my lips swallowing him for a second time tonight.

I smiled up at him and caught his grin as he lifted me up into his arms and onto the car, soon he was down in front of me, my legs spread and my pussy bare to the night. Before I could really feel the chill he covered it with his mouth, bringing back the throbbing I had felt only moments before. He barely pushed three fingers inside me before I felt the familiar quickening inside. I pushed my hips up higher, forcing the pressure of his tongue on my clit and his fingers deeper inside as I came again in his mouth. My honeyed juices flowing onto his tongue and he drank from me until another wave of pleasure overwhelmed my body and I had to bite my tongue from crying out. My head tossing from side to side he brought me to another peak, higher than the first two as his fingers pushed deeper inside me. My whole body tightened coiled and released finally resting in a blissful state of ecstasy on top of the car.

He stood up and sat next to me, his hand on my leg. He leaned over and laid a soft kiss on my lips, placing the shirt he had tied around his waist on my shoulders. I watched him get on his bike and he gave a playful salute and rode off. I slipped my arms inside the sleeves and caught a whiff of grass, sex and rock and roll. I smiled to myself and slid off the car.

12