Swallowing Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

"Well, it was stupid. High school stuff, you know? At a party, someone handed her a beer, and this beer, well, the beer had come in it."

Dan snorted a surprised laugh. "That's why shehatesyou?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much why. We kind of set her up."

"That's terrible. It certainly explains why she spit in your first drink, though" Pierce barely got the words out before breaking into full laughter.

"Anyway, I never thought she'd get as upset as she did, but I think she might understand how bad we feel about it now. And so I was wondering, would you'd be OK if I asked her to dance? I feel like I owe it to her."

Pierce shook his head. "Yeah, that's fine." He then pointed to the drinks he just prepared for Dan. "Hold the come?"

Montana was sitting on a red leather couch in the middle of the hotel lobby, just a ways down from the Ballroom. As people strolled through the lobby, coming and going, she massaged her temples and struggled to keep her short skirt down, but the springing chiffon pleats kept popping up in a bad way. The couch sunk as a body took up residence beside her, and she removed her hand from her temples to issue an annoyed look. She returned her hand when she saw Dan, leaning forwards with his elbows on his knees. He just couldn't take a hint.

"Hey, I got a present for you."

When she looked again, he held out a shot glass of tequila. She went to take it and then stopped, not wanting to give Dan an excuse to stay. He pushed it into her hand, and then revealed the second shot seated on his other palm.

"A quick toast, to the bride and groom."

"Fine," she said. She brushed Dan's fingers as she took hold of the small glass, and the touch released a crack of static electricity.

"OK, here we go, to Mr. and Mrs."

Montana downed the shot before he could finish.

"Wow,thirsty?" He then threw his back and breathed out.

She made the mistake of addressing his face as she thanked him, catching his blue steadfast eyes, kindly sloped at either end. In high school, she'd day-dreamed he was an airline pilot or WWII hero, because he held such stern confidence in his face and the body to make a uniform look absolutely yummy. But those were only day dreams––Dan was no hero. He wasn't even a nice guy. She quickly looked the other way, wrapping her arms over her tits.

He stood up. "Listen, at this point I know it's useless to keep apologizing, so I'll let you be. I just wanted to bring you the drink. But, there is a really fantastic party going on in there, and I feel like I owe you a dance. Would you care to dance with me, Montana Sparks?" He extended one arm while setting the other on Montana's shoulder. The touch sent a hot jolt through her body, and this time, it wasn't static electricity.

A wedding at the Elroy Ballroom, with its fairytale sized chandeliers and blue velvet curtains lining the silver ornate walls, has to be the romantic setting every woman dreams about––and as Dan pulled her close, his arm circling around her back, she glided right into him. From behind his bar, Pierce watched his girlfriend dance with her high school quarterback, and slammed a beer bottle into the trash. Montana liked weddings, even after working so many. She was a romantic at heart, he knew that, and she was only indulging in the atmosphere. She would never actually cheat.

His girlfriend then rested her head on Dan's shoulder and they swayed their bodies pleasurably to "Dancing Queen". Dan uncorked a fresh bottle of wine. He closed his eyes and saw Montana's skirt flipped over her back, her lacy panties down to her knees, and his dick gliding in between her ass cheeks. The longer they danced, the harder he imagined fucking her. Fuck, he wasn't even going to let her make it home. As soon as they packed up he'd nail his girlfriend right in their van.

It was happening. Dan held her close and they swayed to the music. His cologne was intoxicating and his skin a vibrant treat to touch. Her feelings were changing so quickly she became lightheaded. It's not that she felt like the incident with the come never happened. It did. She would never forget it. But she was now remembering how things were before the prank. Dan used to give her a gentlemanly two-finger salute as he passed her in the hall, and say, 'Looking as beautiful as ever, Montana.' If he was coming down the hall with friends, he'd even break their conversation to deliver the compliment. It would be halfway through her next class before she could think about anything but his perfect smile. And as their bodies bounced left and right to the music, she thought of him on the field, running with his perfect posture, his chest way out front, and then cutting so fast the defenders landed on the ground as he shot the other way.

"Now this isn't so bad, is it?" he said, with the same heroic smile that had cost her a grade so many years ago.

She pressed herself closer to him, her tits against his chest. She was blessed in that department, and she knew it. Fuck, why be modest? She was way hot. It's why she landed a boyfriend who could easily be a model, and was now dancing with the best looking guy in her high school class.

Dan's arm lowered down her back, the bottom of his palm settling on the top of her ass. She told herself it was the tequila making her so warm and relaxed, and not the feel of his chest pressed up against her. She then had the urge to touch his face, and that had to be the tequila. She resisted, and just let herself fall into him, flowing to the rhythm and feeling his cheek on the side of her head. She hoped to god Pierce was watching, because he'd be a wild man when they got home, and she was ohsoready for it.

When the song ended, he walked her off the dance floor, leading with a firm hand on her lower back. They stood for a moment, and for once she had no idea what to say. She didn't like him. He was such an asshole. It was so fucked what he did—although what it was had momentarily slipped her mind—but he was still an asshole! She was pissed! So pissed! Yes!No...

The little pissed off furnace inside her, which continually spat out harsh licks of fire, was nothing but a cooling pile of embers. It was gone, and she felt so dopey without it. In its absence she could only stand there, staring up at his heroic face. She then had the horrible realization that her mouth hung open, and suddenly she shot outside herself, finding her consciousness floating a few feet away, staring in terror at a little twerp of a girl gawking at the big handsome man smiling sweetly over her.

Even worse, she was horny, and she hoped to god her big green eyes did not tell him that. Pierce always knew when she was in the mood to be naughty, and if she revealed that to Dan, he'd think she was horny forhim!Because...she was? The feel of his chest, his heat, his hands on her, it was so fucking wonderful.

Dan then pulled out his wallet, produced a business card in scissored fingers and slipped it to her. "That was really nice. We should hangout soon, and have a drink or two." He then let her be, as he returned to his table.

She looked towards the bar, where her boyfriend poured a glass of wine for a nice looking blonde. He hadn't seen Dan hand her the card, and she quickly tucked it into her white collared shirt pocket. If Pierce saw that he'd get the wrong idea for sure, because she had no intentions of calling Dan. She didn't, she really, really didn't.

Stepping up to the bar, with her hips still following the music, she rested her hand on top of her boyfriend's. He looked at her touch, his eyebrows angling. "It's time to start breaking things down," he said, pulling his hand away. She watched him stoop to grab a liqueur crate hiding under the tablecloth. He did everything he could to ignore her, which meant he was extremely jealous. That was good, because she needed to be fucked in a bad way.

As her boyfriend carted two crates out to the parking garage, she went to use the ladies room. On the way, just outside the bathroom door, a member of the football team stopped her. It was the guy who'd handed her the beer filled with Dan's come, and who's pleading eyes and apology had brought on tears.

"Real quick, Monty, I just want you to know my apology was sincere."

"I know, Carl. But I'm OK now."

"That's good. But there's something more. I don't know if everyone was as sincere I was. Dan just told me something, and I'd feel like a real ass if I let it go." Montana suddenly felt queasy. "After you two danced, he said something to the guys." He hesitated as Montana's big green eyes wavered anxiously. "He said he had you just about ready for another drink of his..." He couldn't say the word. "And that this time you'd be drinking it straight from his..." He pointed to his own crotch.

Montana remained speechless as the news sunk in.

"Dan's a good guy, but he'll always choose to show off over doing the right thing."

She forced a smile at him, thanked him for telling her and let him know everything was still OK. Once inside the bathroom, however, she dropped her forehead to the wall, and said aloud, "That fucking asshole." It was only guy talk. He was just showing off to his friends the way guys do, and she shouldn't let it get to her. But it did. It proved he hadn't changed. Being so nice to her all night had nothing to do with him genuinely feeling bad about the prank. He just saw an opportunity to fuck her, that's all it was. She'd spit in his drink, there was that, but it wasn't close to what he'd done to her. And then she'd actually allowed him the satisfaction of dancing with her. Fuck, was she ever stupid!

She carefully avoided everyone on the walk to the parking garage and down to the van, where her boyfriend had just finished loading everything into the very back compartment.

"We all set?"

"Just about," he said.

He then roughly grabbed her and pulled her close against him. His mouth came down on hers hard, and his tongue moved along side of hers with force. She'd been so angry, she'd forgotten her jealous boyfriend would be in the mood to fuck. But as his hands squeezed into her ass, she was quickly reminded.

The touch of his lips also reminded her that she'd been tingling with excitement all night long in anticipation of getting her boyfriend's hard cock inside her. She pulled her mouth from his and spoke hurriedly. "Get me home, because I want you so bad."

A devilish smile spread over his face. He lifted her with ease and carried her through the side door of the van. Did he plan to fuck her right there in the parking garage? He cradled the back of her head and pulled her close for another kiss. Their warm tongues rolled together like lovers in bed, while his fingers clawed into her platinum hair and dug into her darker caramel roots.

He lifted the loose tie over her head, and then quickly ran his hands down her white, collared shirt, loosening each button on the way. The shirt dropped from her shoulders straight to the floor, and then her lacy, black bra followed. Breaking away for a moment, he moved back on his knees, drinking in the sight of her. Her large tits stood out proud, ample enough to touch one another and firm enough to stay up high on her chest. He pulled his eyes from them to throw a padded shipping blanket over the van floor, and then patted it like a comfy bed.

She flipped up the front of her short black skirt and tugged the front of her panties down until the top of her clean-shaven mound came into view. She then teasingly let the elastic band snap back in place. If he wanted her, he'd have to take her. And boy did he want her.

A minute later he was fully naked, and Montana found herself on her back as he slid her panties from her feet. He then positioned himself between her, leaving her spread eagle. The Lolita-style petticoat fell with the satiny skirt backwards on to her waist, as she awaited her boyfriend's dick to press just a little harder against her pussy and enter.

He pushed in, slowly at first, and then slamming it home, her belly jumping as prickly waves of pleasure raced up her spine. All her tension went out of her. She'd longed to feel him inside her. She'd been preoccupied with sex all day, her enlivened libido being triggered off by the littlest things. She could barely contain herself earlier in the day, when Pierce lifted the liquor crates out of their living room. The mere sight of his arms flexing and back straining backwards as he lifted it to his waist made her want to fuck him right then and there. And now the moment was upon her as he speared her towards heaven.

His hips bolted backwards, his dick out. She pulled at his wide shoulders, needing him back inside her, crushing her. He obliged, thrusting down, his cock going in full force. He hadn't wasted a second, pulling zero to sixty on her in record time. She was wet and ready, had been all night until... No, she was not going to think abouthimnow. She needed to stay in the moment. She needed this.

Continuing the rapid intercourse, he raised up on his arms, going at it harder now that he had more room to work. Her heart was a flutter, all the teases she'd experienced throughout the day left her wildly sensitive, and within minutes he'd nearly hammered her towards an orgasm. Then he was up on his knees, clutching her hips and driving in harder still. Her legs fell apart and he placed one hand on her stomach to pin the bouncy chiffon petticoat flat, preventing it from brushing against his abs.

As she looked down over her body, witnessing her bald mound glistening with their combined excitement, her tone thighs quivering with each thrust, and her hips gyrating about the floor, she also became aware of a creak coming from the van's shocks. The sound had a rhythm that coincided with her boyfriend's pelvis banging into her. He rammed into her so hard the van rocked like a boat. The creaking grew louder, so loud it became a distraction from her pending orgasm. Jesus, they were in a public parking garage, and the van was rocking with a loud rhythmic noise.

Pierce looked over his shoulder at the sound, and then altogether stopped. He pulled open the side door as she sat up on her knees. Where the hell was he going? He then reached back and took her outside of the van with him. She would've been cold if she wasn't smoldering inside. He'd parked the van in the last spot on that level, next to a solid concrete wall. He'd also parked it crooked, so the back of the van angled towards the wall. That angle kept them hidden from anyone driving by, but someone walking by could potentially see through the narrow space. She stood there naked except for her skirt, her arms wrapped tightly over her big tits, creating a gorgeous amount of cleavage. Her boyfriend had stripped down to nothing, his huge hardon poked out in front of him, and he didn't seem to care.

He moved her towards the front of the van, alongside the wheel well, and then bent her forwards. She placed her hands on the stubby, van hood as he flipped her skirt up and inched inside from behind. Flashes of heat tingled her skin and around her waist, and her pussy flat out burned.

"Oooo-aaahhh-mmmm!"

The tight echo inside the parking garage fractured her moan over itself, doubling the volume. Pierce jammed himself into the hilt, and she experienced both the very private sensation of a cock inside mixed with the very public drone of footsteps and cars. It made her feel super dirty in the best of ways. Pierce was really on his game tonight.

Her orgasm began to build again, and gauzy heat spun in her head, teasing her closer to climax. He arched his back and held her waist, posing like earlier, when he'd carried the liqueur crates. Her back bowed as well, only perpendicular to his. Her tone thighs assumed a wide stance to help stay balanced, and she was grateful the rubber soles of her strapped waitress shoes could grip so tightly to the concrete floor.

Her mind boggled over how horny she'd been. She'd always liked sex more than her girlfriends claimed to, but she'd been on fire today. And then, as her boyfriend pumped his cock into her, she drifted back to the divine moment when Dan's chest pressed against hers as they danced. She shook her dirty blonde hair, bringing herself back to the present. She hated Dan. But as her pending orgasm spun in her head, humming as it past her ears, he visited her again. Out of the velvet darkness of her desires came the kind yet mischievous, heroic yet dangerous smile she'd gawked upon less than an hour ago. His cologne lingered on her clothes, teasing her nose into sensing he was still really there. Her temper flared, but the heat inside her flared with it, bumping her closer and closer to the edge. She struggled against it, but her body responded so strongly she simply couldn't help doting on how his strong arms felt around her, and how his hips swayed sweetly with her own. And at one point, hadn't he brushed his thigh against her in way that allowed her to feel more than just his thigh?

Fuck!

That did it, she was coming.

"So that Dan guy, he and his friends gave you a beer full of come, huh?"

Startled by her boyfriend's voice, she lost her ability to have her orgasm peacefully inside the public garage. "Oh fuck, baby, ooooooooohhh!" She couldn't hear a thing after that. Total pleasure jailed up her consciousness, and the only baggage to survive the trip was the sudden discovery her boyfriend knew her darkest, most troubling secret. Her skin tingled to the point it stung. "Oh god yes!" He knew she'd drank Dan's come. "Oh God no!" And out of it all came a vision of herself kneeling as Dan shot into her mouth. The guy with sorrowful eyes spoke in her head. "He said you were about ready for another drink of his... And this time you'd drink it straight from his..." It kicked her deeper into orgasm and the vision of swallowing his load seared itself into her brain. She was being vocal yet well aware she shouldn't be, and it only made her impulse to scream out loud that much more intense. Her shoulders pinched up, her head sunk down into her chest, and needles pricked her from all directions. And as the burst of ecstasy slowly receded, she heard Pierce's question again.

"You really drank a beer full of come, huh?"

Straining to find her voice, she crackled out, "He told you that? He told you I drank his come?"

The pounding escalated. Her orgasm had left her muscles slack, and she was tossed to and fro like a rag doll between his hips and the front of the van. Jealousy had him in a sexual frenzy.

"It wasDan'scome?"

Fuck!Had Dan had the wisdom to withhold his involvement from her boyfriend? Of course he had! And because she hadn't, her boyfriend was now fucking her so hard she felt ready to collapse. Maybe she'd overdone it tonight and made her boyfriendtoojealous. She craved a long overdo fucking, but he was outright out of control.

Still descending from her plateau, she heard footsteps, just barely audible over the deep growl of cars on the upper deck and the harsh impact of their bodies. And then came the sharp screech of laughter, two distinct laughs shattering against the concrete surroundings. She bit her lower lip, desperately swallowing her screams. And then, as she peered through the front windshield and back out the passenger side window, her line of sight clearing the top of the Honda Civic parked next to them, she saw him. There was Dan, walking past all the parked cars, talking with an old teammate, both headed straight towards her. Panic overtook her already pounding heart. Her boyfriend had lost any discretion once he'd learned whose come rode the beer into her belly. She couldn't speak, but even if she could he was pounding her wet pussy now, and there'd be no stopping him.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers
123456...8