Swallowtail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
382 Followers

"You can reach me here", she says. "Leave a message. No promises," she adds.

I look down. She has written a telephone number.

It's evidently okay to speak again. "The butterfly?" I ask. "What is it?"

"A swallowtail."

Then she's gone.

Back in the gallery, half of the patrons have left. I look for the woman whose husband is away but don't find her. I hope she has found someone to warm her bed.

I wave to the Rose of Sharon, who are talking to some banker type as I exit the building.

I feel the telephone number on my chest, as though I've been branded there somehow. I might call, just to see where we might go from here. Then again, I might not. I can't imagine anything that wouldn't be anticlimactic after this.

_______________

As always, I appreciate your comments. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
382 Followers
12