Swap & Discover

Story Info
She did it to please her husband.
4.1k words
4.49
307.1k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers

She had to admit that their marriage was dull and that they were having problems. She knew her husband, Jeff, was getting frustrated with her and was afraid that he was seeing somebody else.

But she felt that his needs were different from hers and despite a few attempts to liven up their marriage they inevitably fell back into the same old routine.

Sometimes she blamed her upbringing for the way she was. At times she felt very conservative and inexperienced. Her preference was for gentle romantic lovemaking with lots of foreplay and loving - she wondered often if this was just a fantasy and not a possibility.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy sex, because she did - very much at times. But it seemed that those times were few and far between and she very often went through the motions of having sex with Jeff, just to satisfy him and relieve his needs. She rarely felt that Jeff knew what she needed but he was always quick to tell her what he needed. On the times she had given in to his suggestions she had ended up feeling used and hurt.

Susan had been a late starter. She had attended an all girls school and until she left school had little contact with men. She had then trained as a nurse, again living in an all female environment.

It wasn't until she was 19 that she first kissed a boy - a brief encounter outside a disco before her parents collected her, that left her lips bruised and her wondering what all the fuss was about.

Her first boyfriend was a medical student whom she met on the night of her 20th birthday and dated for six months. She was never comfortable with him though and while she enjoyed their kissing it was a big step for her, after 3 months, to let him open her bra and fondle her breasts for the first time. Despite occasional attempts by him to go further, during the rest of the relationship, she always resisted. She had relaxed enough to enjoy his hands caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples but despite the sensations it caused in her panties she was not ready to let him touch her there. She was amused by the reaction that her body caused him though while at the same time conscious that she was different from many of her friends who had no problem having full sex, even on a first date.

After that relationship she dated a few other guys but not for any length of time and again physical activity was restricted to frantic fumbling under top and the sensation of a hard cock pressing against her through layers of clothing.

She did relax her standards somewhat and not all her dates had to wait three months to get their hands on her ample breasts. She still remembered with pleasure the night of a Christmas party when one of the doctors at the hospital persuaded her to come to his office with him - where after a lot of very passionate kissing she let him pull up her top and suck on her breasts. She often wondered how much further she would have let him go if they hadn't been interrupted by one of his colleagues.

At 22 she met Jeff and from the start she felt comfortable with him. Their relationship strengthened and when he proposed to her on her 23rd birthday she accepted at once. She was totally in love with him and when he parked his car in their usual spot that night, before dropping her home she felt so good in his arms.

She let him open her blouse as usual, and her bra, and welcomed the feel of his firm hands on her soft full breasts. When his hand moved to her leg, instead of stopping him as she always had before, she opened her legs slightly and let him be the first man to explore and touch her. He moved quickly, fingering and exploring her and she was starting to enjoy it a little, when he moaned and had to tell her he had come in his pants.

This admission and her realisation of the effect her body had on him scared her a bit and until their wedding day he had to content himself with an occasional fumble under her top.

Eleven months later they married and in their wedding bed he took her virginity. It was quick and passionate. She had no time to dress in the lacy lingerie she had bought for the occasion. Jeff didn't last long and as he slept beside her she felt a glow of satisfaction after a wonderful day but also a sense of being unfulfilled by their hurried lovemaking.

16 years later Jeff remained the only man to have had sex with her and while there were times when the sex was good, generally it was routine and not very fulfilling for her.

In recent months they had discussed their problems and Jeff, with her agreement, had tried to spice things up by buying her a vibrator, massage oils and even some blue movies on DVD. They had had some fun nights and some good and passionate sex but before long the usual routine had returned. Susan wasn't very adventurous and never had been and despite Jeff's promptings the actual act of intercourse was invariably the same - foreplay was minimal, and Jeff would mount her quickly and pump into her until he came. She often felt if he could give her more attention in the build-up she might learn to enjoy the oral sex and new positions he wanted her to do.

Now she felt their marriage was in crisis. She didn't want to lose Jeff so maybe that is why she entertained his suggestion.

He had suggested it about a month ago. They were in bed after very unsatisfactory sex, he was frustrated and even angry. He was discussing other people, wondering was their sex life the same. Their chat developed into an argument and culminated in her telling him to go off and do it with somebody else if that's what he wanted.

After a couple of days of silence he broke the ice and asked if she had meant what she said. There followed a long tearful chat where she admitted that she felt she couldn't satisfy him but that she loved him and didn't want to lose him. He admitted that he needed more from her and that he often longed for the opportunity to have sex with other women.

The conversation developed - with the help of some wine - to the point where they agreed that maybe things were so stale between them that they both needed the experience of being with somebody else.

2 weeks later Jeff excitedly told her he had found a solution to their needs. One of his colleagues in work had confided to Jeff that his marriage was in similar difficulties. Between them they had discussed experimenting with wife swapping - it just needed Susan's consent to put things in motion.

She thought about it a lot over the next day - the thought of another man both scared and excited her. What made her mind up was Jeff's enthusiasm. He was so excited about the idea that she realised saying no to him would jeopardise their marriage.

So here she was finishing getting dressed to go out and meet this other couple.

She was very nervous, of meeting these people, of being with this man and of letting him down.

Jeff had suggested what she wear and she pulled her short black dress down over her matching black lace bra and black thong. Her long black hair was tied up and with the help of make-up her 39 years didn't all show in her face or her deep brown eyes.

A spray of perfume on her 36c cleavage completed her preparation and one last glance in the mirror satisfied her that her swimming and tennis still had her in good shape and that her dress didn't emphasise the curves of her bum, one feature she always wished was smaller.

The drive in the taxi passed in silence - both Jeff and her engrossed in their own thoughts.

They kissed briefly outside the restaurant before heading in to meet their 'friends'.

The arrangement was that they meet for a meal, chat, and at the end of the meal if they were all comfortable they would then proceed to swap partners for the night.

The other couple were there before them and stood to greet them. Debbie was a stunning blonde, younger than Susan and slimmer and immediately she felt jealous and threatened. Ken on the other hand was about 40, tall and a little overweight but well dressed and reasonably good looking.

The meal passed quickly with lots of chat and Susan could see that Jeff was absolutely smitten by Debbie.

Before she knew it, the bill had been ordered and it was decision time. Ken and Debbie were both keen to proceed. Susan knew that Jeff had his mind made up as soon as they walked in so despite her reservations she heard herself agreeing also.

They decided to go to a nearby club together and when they left the restaurant Ken walked with her behind Jeff and Debbie. Jeff had his arm around her and Susan felt jealous seeing them and hearing them laugh and giggle as they walked.

Ken seemed OK and in the club Susan chatted with him and relaxed a bit. They sat drinking and watched Jeff and Debbie dancing together.

Jeff was holding her close, occasionally kissing her and very obviously moving his body against hers. Soon they came over hand-in-hand and announced that they were heading off together. Jeff kissed Susan, thanked her and told her he would see her at noon the next day as arranged.

That left Ken and Susan to return to Kens house for the night. Before they left Ken suggested a dance and he held her close on the floor as they moved to the music. He was kissing her bare shoulders and she felt his hands move over her bum pulling her against the swelling in his pants.

When the song finished he kissed her on the lips and suggested heading home.

In the taxi Susan sat rigid in his arms - her mind racing as he stroked her hair and shoulders. Ken seemed more relaxed and to her horror she felt his hand moving over her legs and up under her dress. She sat without moving as she felt him explore under her dress, probing under her thong, tugging gently at her pubic hair and trying to slip a finger into her pussy. Her state of mind ensured that there was no trace of wetness to ease his probings.

Thankfully the taxi pulled up at his house before he went any further and to her embarrassment the driver gave her a knowing wink as she got out.

At the house he gave her the choice of going straight to the bedroom or having a drink first. Susan was definitely not ready for this so she sat on the sofa while he mixed a cocktail for her.

She felt so nervous and unsure - very afraid to go through with this but equally afraid to let herself down by leaving. She was angry with Jeff and also intensely jealous imagining him in their bed feasting himself on Debbie's perfect body.

Ken returned with the drinks and sat beside her. He could tell she was nervous and suggested she relax and that they would take things slowly.

After a little conversation he moved closer to her, took her drink and put it down and took her into his arms.

Susan tensed, and felt his mouth on hers, gently kissing at first. As she relaxed the pressure got a little firmer and she felt his tongue moving over her lips and then probing between them.

She opened her mouth and let his tongue begin to explore her. As she did his hand moved to her breasts and squeezed them gently through dress.

The kiss deepened and she felt him take her hand and put it on the front of his trousers. She could feel him pressing against the fabric, already erect and urgent.

Her mind was still racing, unsure, but his hands on her breasts were gentle, rubbing her erect nipples through the layer of clothing. In a haze she felt her zip being opened her dress pulled down over her arms and then she heard him gasping as he took off her bra and her heavy breasts fell forward.

He moaned and buried his face between them and then to her surprise slid both hands under her dress to pull off her thong.

Susan panicked. Things were moving too fast. Something inside her was telling her this was wrong and that she didn't want it.

She moved, pushed his hands away and pulled away from him to flee crying to the bathroom.

She composed herself and dressed then returned tentatively to him. She explained she wasn't ready, that it was a mistake. He was very understanding and was concerned that she was alright and that he hadn't hurt her.

AS Jeff and Debbie were using her house she had no choice but to stay the night and Ken assured her she could use the guest room. They sat and chatted for a full hour before they made their way upstairs.

In the bedroom Susan undressed to her thong and slid into bed. She could hear Ken clearing up downstairs then coming up to his own room.

She lay thinking. In one way she was annoyed with herself - here she was at 39 years of age behaving like a teenage virgin. She wondered what Jeff was doing now and how good his night was - wondered was he enjoying discovering if Debbie was a natural blonde and would she suck his cock for him the way he so crudely demanded that she do sometimes.

She also thought of Ken, wondered what he must think of her and how frustrated he must be feeling. She realised that she had let him down badly because of her own hang-ups and appreciated how considerate and caring he had been. She guessed that he too must be picturing his beautiful wife in bed with Jeff.

She got angry with herself, told herself to grow up and came to a compromise decision. She got out of bed and put on a dressing gown which was on the back of the door.

Ken was still awake, sitting up in bed, revealing his bare chest and his plump stomach. He was surprised to see her.

She sat on the bed, apologised to him again and thanked him for his understanding. She told him she realised how frustrated he must be and that if it helped she would be willing to relieve him. But he had to understand she wasn't ready for any more than that.

He smiled, kissed her, assured her that she didn't have to but if it made her feel better of course he would enjoy it. But he didn't want her to feel obliged in any way or to do anything she didn't want to.

She stood up to let him pull back the covers then sat down again as he slipped off his shorts. His cock hung limp between his legs.

It had been ages since she had done this for Jeff - usually as soon as he was hard he moved inside her - so she was a little unsure of herself.

Ken made himself comfortable and stretched himself out. Susan moved over on to the bed, sitting facing him and moved her right hand to stroke his limp cock.

She ran her hand gently over it, feeling it, stroking it and gradually it began to respond to her touch.

She felt it swelling, getting wider at first and then longer, pushing up into her hand. She moved her hand up and down and was surprised as it continued to expand. She had no one else to compare it with but she could see that Ken was substantially bigger than her husband.

When it was fully erect she could fit both hands around it and she started to pump it in long rhythmic strokes. Kens breathing told her she was doing well as did his occasional words of encouragement. She was fascinated by the size and width of his cock. She felt surprisingly relaxed - giggled to herself at how she must look, pleasuring this strangers big cock.

She moved a little faster and as she did was aware that the robe had loosened and that Ken was staring lustfully at the exposed cleavage as she stroked him.

Her hands were tiring and she told him she had to take a break. She sat gently caressing him with one hand. He spoke to her, told her she was beautiful. He sat up and reached out, stroked her face.

She blushed, enjoyed the sensation of his touch. As she resumed the long strokes on his erection his hand brushed over her face, her throat and gently between her exposed breasts.

He asked could he see her breasts, told her they were beautiful, so much bigger and beautiful than Debbie's.

Susan felt a rush of pride - it felt so good to be compared favourably to the beautiful Debbie. She wondered how Jeff liked her skinny figure and small breasts and would he be able to make love to her tits the way he sometimes did with her.

She wanted to show them off ,she felt, so she opened the robe and let it fall away.

Ken moaned again and his cock twitched in her hand as he saw her breasts again.

She was surprised at his reaction. She had never really come to understand the effect her body could have on a man. It made her feel good, feminine and powerful. She was wearing only her thong and she noticed Ken glancing down at it.

She continued to stroke him as he lay gazing at her breasts. His breathing was quickening and gasps and moans came from his mouth.

She moved her hand faster then felt him tensing. He leaned forward, pulled her down towards him. His hard cock pushed against her soft breasts and then suddenly he cried out and Susan sat back as his hot cum sprayed on to her breasts.

She collapsed beside him and they lay in silence.

He spoke first, thanking her, telling him how wonderful it had been for him. Her arms were aching but the nervousness she had felt earlier had gone.

Tentatively he let a finger touch her breast - running through his cum over her nipple. Her nipple sprang erect to his touch and he gently lubricated it white liquid. When she didn't object he got a little braver and massaged her breast fully with his hand, making it slick and wet. She moved slightly, rolling over, giving him access to the other breast and she lay there, eyes closed, as his hands massaged her heavy breasts.

It felt so good - getting this loving attention that Jeff never had time for. Kens hands were wonderful but when he bent and took a nipple in his mouth she moaned out loud.

Her eyes still closed, she lay back as he took his time, caressing, sucking, nibbling and squeezing. She found herself switching off - her focus entirely on the sensations of her body, both her sensitive nipples and the heat building between her legs.

Ken was sucking harder, she was arching her back, pushing her breasts up to meet his lips.

It started slowly, a deep warm sensation and then as Ken bit hard on the soft skin between her wet breasts she screamed out as an intense orgasm rocked her body.

She shuddered as she came, writhing in his arms, then lay motionless.

When she opened her eyes he was staring down at her, smiling. She smiled back then pulled his face down to kiss him.

They kissed softly at first then more passionately. She moved into his arms, their bodies together and she was surprised to feel his erection had returned and was pushing against her belly.

She reached down to stroke it once more. In her head she paused, realised she had gone so much further than she had intended to. However she was also acutely aware of the intense heat and wetness between her legs - a sensation she had rarely experienced before.

She froze, excused herself to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom she composed herself. In the mirror she looked flushed, her breasts swollen and marked from his teeth. She ran her fingers over the front of her thong and found the material soaked. She slipped a finger under the material into her wet pussy and moaned involuntarily as she ran it over her hard clit. Most of all she felt like a woman, alive and in control of her own sensations. Ken had succeeded in generating a passion and desire in her that Jeff had never done.

She slipped off the thong and returned naked to the bedroom. In her mind she told herself that she could sort her head out tomorrow but right now it was her body controlling her actions.

She paused before she returned to his embrace, both enjoying the sight of each others bodies.

They didn't speak. He lay back, his cock looking even bigger and harder. She straddled him and ran his cock over her wet pussy lips. When he was wet she positioned it and then let her body slide down over his hardness.

He filled her completely, she could feel new sensations as it probed deep inside her.

She felt alive, wild. She licked a finger and started to rub her clit as her lover moved with her. As she did he squeezed hard on her breasts.

Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers
12