Swap & Discover Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan develops a taste for her new experience.
2.4k words
4.27
114.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers

Susan watched as Ken waved from the door of his house and then she sat back in the back of the taxi and relaxed.

Last night had been the wildest experience of her life. Although she had agreed to the swapping idea that her husband Jeff had proposed she had major doubts about it. However after she finally overcame her reservations she had enjoyed a night of utmost passion with Ken.

She had woken at 8 a.m., sore but satisfied, 4 hours before the time agreed for her to return home.

She had woken Ken by gently licking and sucking at his cock, watching it swell and harden. When he was fully awake she continued the motion of her mouth, sucking and pulling until she heard him moan and she felt his hot cum filling her mouth.

He returned the compliment, taking his time to bring her to a climax with his mouth buried between her legs.

They then had breakfast together followed by a long warm shower where they soaped each other and caressed each other. The shower finished with Ken lifting her on to his erection and them moving together until they both climaxed noisily.

She smiled as she remembered every detail and remained lost in her thoughts until the taxi delivered her to her home.

Her husband Jeff, of course, had spent the night with Kens wife Debbie.

Jeff seemed glad to see her. They embraced a little awkwardly and both avoided the subject of the previous nights activity until they sat down together after lunch.

Jeffs night had been less successful. Debbie, a beautiful slim blonde, while on the surface very outgoing turned out to be quite restrained. Sex for Jeff had not been the wild adventure he anticipated and her slim model-like body didn't excite him the way Susans more ample curves did.

Susan didn't feel ready to tell him how much she had enjoyed her night so she kept the detail brief but did let him know that she had been pleasantly surprised by it all.

In the weeks that followed Susan thought a lot about her night with Ken and the passions and emotions it aroused in her. Her sexual experience she realised was very limited but she had felt that Ken had brought out a new side to her.

When Jeff suggested another swapping experience she pretended to be unsure - while inside she was screaming in consent - and after deliberating for a day or two she confirmed to him that she was willing to try again.

Jeff took on the job of finding a new couple to meet. Weeks passed without any news and Susan found herself becoming more and more anxious, longing for the touch of a new man again. She considered contacting Ken herself and offering to meet him alone but when she had suggested it to him that day before leaving his house, he reminded her that he loved his wife, and would not cheat behind her back.

Eventually Jeff told her he had set up a meeting with a couple - Ken had put him in touch with them. They were a similar age to Jeff and Susan, but lived quite a distance away. This would be their first swapping experience.

The arrangement this time was to meet in a hotel halfway between their homes and, all going well, to stay the night in the hotel.

The journey in the car to the hotel passed mostly in silence with both Jeff and Susan lost in their own thoughts. Susan felt a nervousness building again and doubts creeping in. She wondered how it would be with this man. But deep inside her she felt a growing urge and anticipation of the passion she hoped she would experience.

At the hotel they checked in and found a note waiting for them from the other couple suggesting they meet for a drink before dinner.

Jeff and Susan went to their room, unpacked, showered and dressed.

Susan had chosen her clothes carefully. It was summertime and the evening was warm.

She slid a lace white thong over her thighs and up on to her hips. The material buried itself between the large white globes of her ass and she pulled it up over the neatly trimmed bush of jet black hairs.

She slid on her new pink top. Thin straps over her shoulders supported the thin fabric which stretched to accomodate her 36c breasts, revealing a large amount of cleavage. A white cotton skirt stopping just above her knees completed the oufit.

A small pink bow tied her thick black hair back and she completed her preparations by touching up her lipstick and adding a few squirts of a new perfume.

At the door, Jeff kissed her, and they went downstairs to meet the new couple.

Mike and Joy were different to what Susan had expected - but then she hadn't known what to expect!

Mike was a little older, maybe 45, slim and starting to go bald. He seemed timid, unsure of himself.

Joy on the other hand seemed very confident and hugged them both. She was a heavy woman. Her curly brown hair framed a round smiling face and her loose clothing, Susan guessed, concealed a plump rounded body.

The atmosphere was strained at first as they got to know each other. Susan could tell Jeff was unsure about Joy and appeared to be drinking faster than the others. Mike said little and Susan started to wonder was this a mistake.

As they had dinner the wine helped things loosen up a little and then the moment arrived where they had to decide if they were willing to go ahead.

Joy spoke first, saying she was keen to go through with things and Mike followed suit immediately (Susan guessed that this whole idea was Joys) Jeff sat in silence so when Susan nodded her agreement she felt that he had no choice but to agree.

The decision made, they moved into the bar and sat with their new partners and chatted.

There was music coming from the night club in the basement so after a couple of drinks they made their way downstairs.

Joy pulled Jeff on to the dance floor and Susan and Mike watched as they danced - Susan was glad to see that Jeff had warmed up, probably from the drink, and was beginning to enjoy himself.

The music slowed and Jeff held Joy in his arms and they started to kiss as they danced. Susan watched as he moved his hands over her broad back and occasionally let them wander to hold her bum through her dress.

Mike showed no signs of moving so Susan took the initiative and asked him to dance. She held him close as they moved to the music, letting him breathe in her perfume.

One song blended into the next and Susan could see Joy and Jeff kissing deeply as they danced.

Again she realised the man in her arms was hesitant to move. She held him closer, kissed his neck, whispered to him to kiss her.

His kiss was awkward at first, tentative but the feeling of his tongue in her mouth encouraged Susan. However she did realise that while last time she had been the timid unsure partner, this time the onus was on her to take the initiative and to guide Mike through the experience.

As they kissed she started moving her hips, grinding gently against his lower body. She felt him pulling away slightly but her hands moved to his waist and pulled him back against her. To her pleasure she felt his body respond and the gentle movement of her body resulted in a swelling in his trousers. She held herself against him, smiled, then smiled more as she realised he was blushing.

The music finished, but before they parted she ran her hand over the front of his trousers, enjoying the look on his face, but also the realisation that here too was a man with bigger equipment than her husband.

The music was finishing up and Joy suggested bringing some drinks up to one of the bedrooms for a nightcap, before they seperated. Mike seemed obviously relieved at the suggestion - Susan guessed that he wasn't yet ready to take the next step.

In the bedroom Jeff sat in an armchair and after organising a glass of wine for everybody Joy sat on his knee. Susan and Mike sat side by side on the bed.

After a little conversation Joy and Jeff started kissing again and Susan and Mike sat in silence.

Susan moved first again, closer to him, kissed his face then turned his face to meet hers and they began kissing softly, gently.

To her relief he adjusted his position, took her into his arms, and kissed her more forcefully.

They kissed, he stroked her hair while in the background she could hear the others whispering.

Susan turned her head after a while. Jeff was kissing Joy as his hand kneaded her large breasts through her top.

Susan smiled, returned to kissing Mike, then took his hand, placed it on her breasts through her top. It lay there, unmoving for a short while, then slowly he began to let it roam over her cleavage. She encouraged him, pausing to check his state of arousal by running her hand over the front of his pants, tracing the outline of his swollen cock.

Her nipples were erect and as she beacame aroused she slipped a strap off her shoulder, freeing one bare breast to the touch of his hand.

More giggling came from the others. Susan turned to look and Mike followed her gaze.

Joy had her dress open and her bra pulled to one side and Jeff was sucking on her huge heavy breasts. As they watched, his hand which had been roaming over her knees had moved right up over her fleshy thighs and by the look of pleasure on her face was now exploring between her legs.

Susan slid off the second strap letting both breasts fall forward. She cupped them, offering them to Mikes mouth.

Mike stopped her, simply said "Not here"

Susan nodded, understanding, and slipped her top back in place.

They stood, moved quietly to the door. Susan glanced back, catching one last glimpse of her husband, his face lost in Joys cleavage as he slid her panties down over her knees.

Outside Mike apologised, said things were going too fast. Susan suggested a walk to cool down and to let him settle himself.

They walked through the hotel gardens, dark paths between the trees, lit occasionally by the light of the moon.

After a short walk they stopped, sat together on a bench. They chatted and when Susan judged the moment right she kissed him again.

They kissed awhile then sat, her in his arms, talking.

As they talked Susan gently rubbed him, through his pants. To her relief, he didn't move to stop her and she soon felt him swelling once more.

They kept talking, Susan watching his face as she stroked him, then tentatively opened his pants.

He moaned softly as her cool hands touched him. She moaned too, delighted with his response and with the size of the cock she was stroking.

She kissed his lips and then he clumsily reached to move his hand under her skirt. She stopped him, told him to relax and kissed him again.

She felt him relaxing, increased the pace of her massaging. Then she moved slowly down his body, sliding down to the grass. She slid his pants to his knees then, on her knees, leant forward and kissed the head of his cock.

He moaned again as she started licking, sucking and kissing him. She moved her head in a steady rhythm feeling his big cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

His hands moved to her head, holding her there, as he pushed into her mouth and then without warning she felt him explode, his hot liquid spraying into her mouth.

Susan swallowed hard, then licked him gently as he relaxed.

He took her back into his arms, kissed her.

They walked back towards the hotel. Mike paused, pointed towards the building. A light was on in one of the rooms and from their position in the shadows they could clearly see Joy standing naked at the window. She was heavier than Susan had imagined with huge globes topped by big brown nipples, sagging nearly to her waist. They could just see Jeff behind her, his arms around her waist, a hand moving through the thick bush of hair between her legs.

Susan and Mike continued back to their room.

In the room they embraced and Susan let Mike lead her to the bed. She could feel him taking control and offered no resistance as he undressed her. When her thong was removed he spread her legs wide and moved his face between them. Susan let it happen. Felt his tongue lapping at her clit, his teeth nibbling at her flesh, his fingers probing deep inside her.

Her inhibitions disappeared as she relaxed to the touch of her lover and as she encouraged him she felt a feeling of intense heat building inside her.

Her scream could be heard in the next room as she climaxed, her body rocking with pleasure.

She expected him to stop but instead he kept going, sucking, licking, probing. The pleasure was too much and minutes after her first orgasm a second washed over her, followed quickly by a third.

Another first she giggled as she enjoyed the multiple orgasm engulfing her.

Mike rolled away and went into the bathroom. She heard water running and some minutes later he called her to join him.

She entered to find him naked in the bath, his erection breaking the surface of the water.

He held her hand as she climbed in, then moved under her, letting her sit right down on him and guiding his cock into her as she did.

They stayed joined together for what seemed like hours, kissing, caressing and moving together.

When his cock softened she would squeeze him with the muscles in her vagina back to full hardness. After some time the atmosphere changed his mouth sucking at her breasts more urgent, the gentle movement of his hips more intense.

She started to rub her clit, watching his face as he thrust up into her.

They talked, told each other when they were getting close, waited until the other was close to climax.

Then with rapid movements, water spilling over onto the floor, he literally lifted her up and down on his hardness, waiting until she cried out before he released himeslf inside her.

They held each other, then dried off and she climbed into bed.

He watched her as she slept..before he too succumbed to sleep.

Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers