Swapping Husbands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike2110
mike2110
106 Followers

Ryan watched his friend's shy, pretty wife sucking on his cock. She wore a blouse that snuggly hugged her more than ample breasts, showing just a hint of chest. Ryan had been watching those tits for years, since Greg had married Kathy, fantasizing about getting his hands on them. Her demure manner belied the enthusiasm with which she was sucking on his cock. It was clear that, beyond trying to let Ryan enjoy himself, she had a goal of her own, to make him cum.

Kathy was getting really turned on by the obvious effect she was having on Ryan. And his long, skinny penis was an entirely new experience for her, she could get a tighter grip with her hand, and more suction with her mouth, along with more room for her tongue to dance around on the head. She heard Ryan saying, "mmm, baby, that's so good, suck me," and she felt like she was literally sucking the come out of his balls.

As she kept up the pace, she glanced up at Ryan's face again, and saw him with his eyes barely open, knowing he was close to coming. She smiled, as much as she could with a mouth full of dick, feeling like she was succeeding like she never had before. She felt Ryan's hips begin moving in a way she knew well. As the first spurts of his semen spilled onto her tongue, she pulled his cock out of her mouth, continuing her stroking as the remainder of his come landed partly in her mouth, but mostly on her face. As the last spurts fell, she slowed her hand and slowly lifted her eyes to Ryan's, breaking another smile.

Ryan looked down at Kathy's cum-splattered face, as she smiled and then licked the last ooze of come from the slit of his penis, noticeably swallowing it while smiling into Ryan's eyes. Realizing the situation she was in, he quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head, offering it to Kathy to wipe her face clean, while offering his free hand to help her stand up. Kathy rose, and while wiping her face, rested a hand absent mindedly on Ryan's smooth chest. After a second she realized, but let her hand linger a couple seconds longer, enjoying the change from Greg's furry chest. "Well, is that what you expected?" she asked, seeking some kind of approval.

"I mean, two days ago, as much as I may have fantasized about it from time to time, no I had never expected that to happen. But if you're asking if I enjoyed it, then there is still a bit of proof of how much I enjoyed it on your left cheek," Ryan said, as he guided Kathy's hand with the t-shirt to the spot. The tenderness of the touch of his hand on hers, while Kathy's free hand lay on his chest, gave them a feeling of intimacy that was both disconcerting and thrilling. Before risking letting things going too far, Kathy handed Ryan his shirt back, and excused herself to the bathroom to return herself to normal state.

As she left the bathroom, she intentionally called out a goodbye very nonchalantly, just to prevent anything further from happening, and made her way for the door. She paused a second at the bottom of the stairs to listen to see if Ryan had anything to say or follow after her, but when he didn't she left.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile: Greg was busy working in his office, and wasn't aware that Kathy had went over to Ryan and Brennon's house. So when he saw Brennon walking in the front door, he immediately assumed she was there to see Kathy.

"Hey Brennon. I think Kathy is in the kitchen."

As Brennon walked in the door of Greg's office, she said "She's not there. She's actually at my house."

"Oh, I must have missed her leaving, why is she . . .," before finishing his question, Greg realized he may know the answer to the question. "Is this part of your guy's scheme?"

"This isn't really any kind of scheme. I mean yes, I expect that at this moment, Kathy is probably giving Ryan a blow job. But come on, you and I don't need to do anything right now, we don't owe it to Kathy or Ryan. But, I have to admit, I'm interested in giving it a try if you are."

"You're sure, Brennon? I mean, Kathy explained the whole thing, and I appreciate the sentiment, but I promise I won't feel hurt or left out just because Ryan is getting a blow-job."

"Yeah, I'm sure," she said, while walking further into the room. "I'll admit, that wasn't my only reason for agreeing to go along with it. It excites me a bit, too."

By this point Brennon was talking quietly, standing right in front of Greg's chair. She sat sideways on Greg's lap, with one arm around his shoulders to stabilize herself. With faces a few mere inches from each other, she asked, "What do you think Kathy and Ryan are doing right now? From how eager she seemed when she got there, I'm guessing she's at least got his pants off by now."

While she wasn't in a position to be rubbing her pussy into his crotch, just the feel of Brennon on his lap was pretty thrilling for Greg. In many ways, she reminded him of his wife. Both had dark hair, both were trim, but not too skinny. But the differences are what lead Greg to lust after his friend's wife. Her breasts were a bit smaller than Kathy's, but her upper body better toned. She had a little more padding in her ass and thighs, but the way she moved them when she walked suggested she knew exactly what she was doing. As she sat there, Greg couldn't help putting his arm around her waist to steady her.

"You know how business-like Kathy is, she probably just dove right in, before Ryan even knew what was coming," Greg said, briefly picturing his wife blowing his friend.

"Oh, Ryan knew exactly what was coming, he had been talking about it almost constantly since I first mentioned it."

"Really, he knew when it was going to happen? I assumed this would be a far future, if ever kind of thing, and only after many conversations and planning."

"We never really discussed timing too specifically. I think it's just more that Ryan was excited. He kept trying to play it off like he was teasing me about getting jealous about another girl blowing him, but I think it was more just so he could keep bringing it up."

By this point, Brennon was starting to notice movement in Greg's pants. She decided to unzip her sweatshirt and take it off, her breasts straining against the material of her tank top as she was taking the hoodie off. Greg was at the same time entranced by her breasts and struggling to keep from looking at them, a struggle that wasn't lost on Brennon.

"Look Greg, I'm going to be sucking on your dick in a couple minutes, you don't have to pretend you don't notice my tits, just like I don't have to pretend that I'm not trying to show them to you."

"I guess I wasn't sure if tits were included in the deal," Greg said. Getting more comfortable with the situation, as well as more aroused, he placed one hand on Brennon's stomach, a few inches above her crotch, and began gently and slowly rubbing her stomach. He deliberately let one finger, then two, stray under the hem of her shirt, touching her smooth, bare skin. "It just takes some adjusting. I've spent so long trying to not be too obvious about watching you, old habits die hard."

Feeling his hands on her skin was thrilling Brennon, but she was also getting concerned about taking things too far. "It's getting a bit uncomfortable sitting on your lap, it's almost like I'm sitting on something."

By this point, Greg was fully erect, with his bulge pushing into the side of Brennon's mid-thigh. He was also feeling uncomfortable with where things could go, but being so close to her tits, he felt like he had to push it one last step further. "Here, maybe this will make you more comfortable." With that, his hands, which had slid entirely under the hem of Brennon's tank top, grabbed the hem, and began tugging it up slowly. When Brennon shifted to assist him, Greg took it as an invitation and quickly finished pulling it over her head, very deliberately letting the palms of his hands rub across Brennon's bra-clad breasts as he was doing so. Brennon was wearing a black bra, made of a lacy material that was opaque, but thin enough to show the outlines of her nipples. Her chest had the same freckles that adorned her lovely face.

Knowing that she was now standing on the line, Brennon decided that she had let things go far enough. As much as she wanted Greg, she wasn't ready to risk hurting the marriages and friendships that they shared. "Hmmm, I think you may need some help getting comfortable, too."

With that, she slid off Greg's lap to her knees in front of his chair. She quickly undid his pants, pulling pants and boxers down in one fell swoop, freeing Greg's erection. As soon as she began wrapping her hand around the base of his penis, she realized how thick his cock was. Brennon had a previous boyfriend with a pretty short, but thick cock who she had amazing sex with. Although Ryan's penis was the longest she'd ever had inside of her, wasn't thick enough to give her the feeling of being totally filled. Now with Greg she was about to suck on the thickest cock she had ever touched, and immediately wondered what it would feel like inside her mouth, between her breasts, inside her pussy . . .

"I guess Kathy has warned you that I take a while to come most of the time," Greg said, breaking her from thought.

"Yeah, but I'm in no hurry, I plan on enjoying this," she said. Without breaking eye contact, Brennon placed the head in her mouth, and slowly moved her mouth down most of the length, with her tongue swirling around it. While her mouth was doing the stimulation, her eyes were saying to Greg that she wanted him to fuck her. Her mouth was as far down as it could go. Even though she had managed deep throating Ryan, the thickness was new to her, and she could only take a few inches in. She squeezed the remaining shaft with her hand, and then moving both mouth and hand in unison, pulled up before impaling her face on Greg's hard penis again.

Greg was going crazy with sexual excitement. Having Brennon stare wantonly into his eyes was a mind fuck like he had never had before. The way she used her hand and mouth together felt like being inside a pussy, but was different, and in some ways even better. The sight of her lips stretching around his penis just made him think of her pussy lips wrapping around him. Over the next few pistons of his cock in and out of Brennon's mouth, he felt her pressing her tits into his leg, making it pretty clear Brennon was getting off on this as much as he was. He was also aroused watching her shoulders and arms moving, fluidly bobbing and gyrating as she put her whole body into giving him a blow job.

After just a few minutes of this, Brennon realized she had Greg well on the way to coming, but decided she wasn't ready to be done yet. She slowed the piston action, and raised herself up onto her knees. With just the head of his dick in her mouth, and her tongue dancing around it, she brought her free hand (which had been alternately steadying her against the floor, and pressing into her aroused pussy) to stroke Greg's thighs, and then to cup his balls. Her other hand released its grip on his shaft, and moved up his stomach, onto his chest. Brennon was feeling his muscular, broad chest, enjoying the way his thick hair felt between her fingers. She tweaked his nipple just as she began rotating her mouth and tongue back and forth on the head of his cock.

The change in pace and cessation of stroking had temporarily delayed Greg's orgasm, but Brennon's new motions were just as exciting. Sitting higher up on her knees, he could see the rounded tops of her breasts, and when she leaned forward a bit, he could even occasionally see a bright pink nipple under the material. He had the strong urge to reach down and slide his hand under her bra. Instead he settled for letting his hand rub her shoulder, bringing it up the back of her neck, running his fingers through her hair, and then gently caressing the side of her face. With his hand on her cheek, Brennon temporarily pulled the head of his penis out of her mouth, and slid her mouth down around his finger, first one , then two, while locking her eyes back on Greg's.

By this point Greg's eyes were starting to close occasionally, as he enjoyed the wet, soft feeling of her mouth, and instantly began picturing his fingers sliding into her pussy. As if she were reading his mind, Brennon pulled her mouth off his fingers, and said, "mmm, if only you could reach those down by body, I have someplace that could really use them right now." With a look of daring lust in their eye contact, she brought her hand back to his cock, and resumed sliding his dick in and out of her mouth, with her eyes telling Greg that she wanted him to come for her.

Greg loved looking into Brennon's eyes while her beautiful mouth went up and down his glistening dick, but he had to occasionally close them, to picture her climbing up and impaling her wet pussy on his erection. In the end, keeping his eyes open to see her eyes, mouth, and bouncing breasts won over. As his orgasm started, Brennon kept her mouth firmly planted on his dick, sucking out each wave of come that her one hand kept squeezing out of Greg. As the spurts of his semen slowed, she also slowed her pace of hand movements, and slid her mouth one last time down around his thickness, forcing a little bit of come out of the corner of her mouth.

As Greg's orgasm had subsided, Brennon slowly slid her mouth up, being careful not to miss any more of his come. Her lovely neck made it apparent as she swallowed his cum, and then she used her free hand to get the small bit of cum that had escaped her lip. She also reached down a few more times, licking up the last drops of come escaping his slit.

By this point, Greg was contentedly watching Brennon going about her business, licking and cleaning. As she finished, she brought her eyes back up to Greg's, with a lovely smile, sitting up a bit higher with her breast brushing against his leg.

Reaching down to under her arms, with his hand brushing the sides of her breasts, Greg guided Brennon back up to his lap, saying to her. "You have no idea how much I'd like to return the favor right now."

Brennon, feeling desperately in need of an orgasm of her own, realizing what a state she was in, half naked, hair askew, hips gently swaying on Greg's lap as she couldn't stop herself (or, at least, didn't want to). "That was most definitely not part of the deal, mister. Now excuse me, I need to go freshen myself up."

As Brennon headed to the bathroom, he went to the kitchen, and poured some lemonade for her, and had a sip from a glass himself, as he began pondering all that had happened. As he was sitting there, Brennon came into the room, put back together, but still with rosy cheeks giving some hint to her aroused state. "Well," she said, "if that isn't a morning I'm going to be thinking about for a long, long time." Realizing the lemonade was for her, she took a sip, feeling a bit of a swoon just from the thoughtfulness that she wasn't entirely used to.

"I know I'm never going to forget that. The tough part will be not letting the thoughts take over next time all four of us are together, or the next time I'm in bed with Kathy."

"Yeah, well, it'll be OK. You make sure you fuck Kathy good and hard when she gets back, and I'm going to go find something dirty to do for Ryan," Brennon said, playfully and warmly. While both wanted to lean in for a kiss, she brought her finger up to her lips, kissed it, and placed it on Greg's lips. Greg played along, kissing her finger back. With that, Brennon turned around and walked out the front door, with Greg's eyes on her swaying ass, as normal.

-----------------------------------------------

Greg and Kathy discussed their encounters together, both thrilling each other with the thought of them with someone else. They both shared details of what they had done with the other, but reserved some of the minute, more intimate details for themselves. There was a bit of surprise in Kathy's eyes when Greg mentioned that Brennon swallowed all his come, less that Brennon would want to do so, and more that she would be so forward. The one subject that both of them avoided, however, was how long it took either of them, or how much they enjoyed it.

Ryan and Brennon, on the other hand, shared much more with each other. Their talk happened mainly while they were fucking each other, each trying to top the other. Ryan openly fantasized about sliding his cock into Kathy, while Brennon talked about them swapping partners and fucking in the same room, so Ryan could see Greg ramming into Brennon. While they both exposed fantasies, the dirty talk also masked over any uncertainties or limits they would undoubtedly feel. They both agreed that they would need a night together with Greg and Kathy soon.

Their opportunity came again later in the week, when Brennon and Ryan invited Greg and Kathy over for dinner. Both Greg and Ryan were the cooks, so Brennon and Kathy set themselves to setting out the table on the patio, and uncorking the wine (and sampling it) while the boys worked together inside.

When they first arrived, there was no noticeable awkwardness. Given their lighthearded natures, there were the occasional jokes about the swapped pairings, but those jokes more served to reaffirm the stability of the married pairs.

As Brennon and Kathy started their work, however, there was little beating around the bush. Brennon asked excitedly, "So, I've been dying to ask. Ryan has told me how much he enjoyed your blow job, but was it what you were looking for? Did you get your groove back?"

Kathy smiled a bit, realizing that she and Brennon were talking about her blowing Brennon's husband. "Yeah, it really gave me a boost of confidence. It felt like from the very start, I knew Ryan was going to be coming in a matter of time, and I just had to finish the job."

"I know that feeling with Ryan. Did he do that thing where he kind of holds the base of his dick for you? I think he likes to do that so he can occasionally reposition it to see his dick pushing my cheek out."

"Oh, so that's why he did that. I appreciated it, oh my god he's so long! At one point I had two fistfuls, and still could get my mouth around the head. Any help he can provide in positioning it keeps me from straining my neck too much."

The girls both laughed at this. Brennon then asked, "So, have you tried it on Greg again? Any better results?"

Kathy's face lost some of its amusement. "Yeah, I gave him a blow-job the next day. Or at least, tried. With Ryan it seemed so easy and natural, but with Greg, I froze again, and could barely remember what I had done for Ryan. After 20 minutes or so, I kind of gave up, and asked if he wanted to try something else. The sex was good, but I still felt like I failed."

Brennon tried to comfort her friend. Before starting to say something, though, Kathy blurt out: "Now I need to know the truth. Greg told me a bit about it, he told me about his coming in your mouth, but he wouldn't go into specifics on how long it took. I think he was trying to spare my feelings, but please, I need to know, what was it like for you?"

"Well first off, you could have warned me that I'd be putting a fist in my mouth. God Kathy, it was as thick as a baseball bat. So that took a bit of adjusting for. I couldn't get it in my mouth more than a couple inches, and it was hard to use my tongue too much. I'd say it probably took fifteen minutes, but he was pretty excited when I got started, which probably cut down on the time."

"Huh, so you didn't need to do anything special? No special tricks or anything?"

"No, I don't think I even know any special tricks. Why did you use some on Ryan that made him enjoy it so much?"

"No, nothing special. Maybe that's the problem, with Greg I'm always trying to think of something special to do, I overthink it. I didn't seem to think at all with Ryan, it just happened."

mike2110
mike2110
106 Followers