Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
316 Followers

His finger traced the silhouette curve of Ashley's body. He started at her finely boned cheeks, tracing her long neck and graceful shoulders, along her bust and waist, down onto her hips, where his fingers abandoned her outer curves for an incursion to the interior of her hips, coming to rest on the buttons in the flies at her groin. These buttons promptly ceded to his attentions and released the thin covering over the girl's panty clad mound.

Carefully grasping both sides of her pants, Edward softly but firmly pulled them down towards her thighs. In the rear, the material resisted momentarily, as the girl's ass held the pants to itself, but an instant later the cloth started sliding from under her rump, loosened, and slid to bunch at her thighs. Edward was heartened to find that Ashley wore a style of panty more risque than he would have expected. They were semi-transparent, pink mesh, bikinis, with a lacy flower pattern. Through the front of her transparent panties, Edward examined the finely haired pubis of his charge, a triangle of fair dark wispy hair forming a heart above easily perceived cunt lips, themselves almost devoid of hair.

"Panties down!" ordered Edward, as if the girl could obey him. He, however, had to perform the office for her, and grasping the panties, pulled their front down into her upper thighs baring her gently swelling pussy. He raked his fingers through her pubic hair, starting at its top and combing the fair wisps down to where they sparsened. There, one single finger became his ambassador, softly exploring the tender divide at the front of her pussy lips. Again, Ashley, did not disappoint. As her uncle's finger glided over her hooded clit and started to stroke the canyon walls of the front of her vulva, Ashley moaned softly and her hips twitched forward as her bottom clenched once. Edward smiled, enchanted, and blew on her pudendum, letting his breath stir her pubes.

"One more charming bottom clench, Ashley," said her uncle, and gently jammed his free hand under her only partially lace covered buttocks, to palm both half-naked cheeks. Again, his finger, this time liberally spit covered, pressed at the swelling of her covered clit, and this time the entire shaft of lubricated finger intruded between Ashley's pussy lips, and nestled in the warmth there. The finger performed small sawing motions against the girl's body, and Ashley's bottom, once more trembled with a slight spasm.

"Ashley, you are a natural bottom dancer aren't you, darling?" Edward lectured his niece, "won't it be wonderful when your bottom dances on my lap, honey?"

He continued his ministrations of her slit, and Ashley's bottom took up the rhythm of his frigging, further encouraged by being squeezed in the same rhythm by the hand below her.

Edward now flipped the girl over deftly, using the hand from her bottom to guide her hip over. Ashley turned easily over trapping her tormentor's hand between her pussy lips under her body. Her lacy panties covered only the lower curve of her full, rounded bottom, and not even that for long, as Edward yanked them down to her thighs, fully denuding her rump. Her splendid backside jutted up at Edward, smooth, pink skin, leading to twin dimples over it. Edward wriggled the fingers under Ashley's pussy, and watched the sympathetic spasms begin in her bottom, as it tensed and relaxed. At first, Ashley's bottom trembled, her rump cheeks shivering slightly, as if her bottom were cold.

Edward raised his palm high over his head. His hand swung down in a long arc, connecting sharply with Ashley's nude bottom, sending a sharp bounce through Ashley's spanked cheek. The girl whimpered and her bottom began churning in earnest as her uncle's fingers bit into her vulva directing her bottom dance.

Edward watched Ashley's nude bottom, while his own handprint reddened on it, writhe softly for a few moments, clenching and relaxing to the slowing pace of the friction his hand exerted on her pussy flesh. As he quieted his motions, so too her writhing slowed. Once her bottom had quieted, Edward leaned forward and kissed the mark his slap had left on his niece's rump, and gently pulled his hand out from under her. He opened and closed it repeatedly in the air, to reestablish circulation. He looked down at his niece, naked from the waist to her thighs, and felt well pleased. This was one of the best first night examinations he'd had the pleasure to perform, and he looked forward to the next days eagerly. Already, he had some plans for his niece which would soon provide his nephew Ralph and him fine entertainment.

For now, though, he needed to address a need that had become most pressing while watching and fondling the young girl. He stepped out of the room for a moment, and returned after a brief interval carrying a small towel partially wetted with warm water.

He approached the girl and considered her in her drugged sleep. Her face, its side nestled in her pillow, was turned to him, her mouth open relaxedly. He pulled open the flies of his pants, and released his confined erection. The evening's entertainment had taken its effect, and his cock dripped with pre-cum which had been flowing freely. He dried himself casually using the washcloth, then walked over to the recumbent beauty. Putting one hand behind her head, entwining the fingers in her auburn hair, he pulled the girl's face forward towards his crotch and bent his knees, bringing his penis towards her face. His cock touched the girl's cheek, in a soft, sticky, wet meeting. He used his hand to smear his secretions against her cheek, working his cock slowly towards the plump lips. Like some obscene lipstick, his cock slid onto her mouth, depositing its glossy balm on Ashley's plump lips.

The unconscious girl turned her face away from his cock and turned her body to lie on her right side, and Edward, murmured, "We'll soon find a way to get you suckling cock like a good girl, but for now I think perhaps you want me to come on your freshly spanked bottom, as you've been so good as to maneuver it into position for me..."

He stood and repositioned himself so he could bring his penis into contact with the girl's bottom. Placing the plum coloured head against her soft ass cheeks, he let his penis leak fluid on her until her bottom gleamed stickily. With his palm he pushed his cockhead into her soft flesh and began a fast backwards and forwards thrusting over her bottom, letting his cock foray between the cheeks and be massaged by the twin globes. As the girl's bottom heated up from his attentions, she again began to shift her hips, and Edward simultaneously dug his fingernails into the girl's left bottom cheek, scraped the soft flesh there deeply with his fingers, and then spasmed, flooding her bottom with semen.

The white fluid spurted over the girl's nates, decorating them like sugar on a cake. Cum spurted into the deep cleft of her butt, strings of it spanning the cheeks like an iridescent bridge from one perfect half to the other. Edward stood panting, somewhat shakily, and gazed fondly down at his niece's jism-covered backside.

He smiled, gleefully contemplating the further excitement the next days would bring. It took him only a few minutes to clean the girl up perfunctorily, pull her panties and bottoms back up and cover her.

The light clicked off, and the door closed. The room at the end of the corridor became silent once more.

portersky
portersky
316 Followers
12