Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
307 Followers

Her Uncle observes her walk towards him then stop meekly a meter away from his chair. "You look very charming, dear niece," he says, "like a present I shall enjoy unwrapping slowly over the course of this evening."

Ashley blushes, and then in response to her Uncle's signal, turns slowly around to afford him a rear view of her body encased in its sexy package.

Edward's gaze travels down from her shiny auburn mane and its gracenote bow, to the hard cut edge of her hair just above her naked white shoulders. Her back is slim and narrow, and Edward smiles at the sideways bulge of the girl's full breasts beyond the silhouette of her back. The corset swoops down so most of her back is naked, save for the three buttons holding it closed. Ashley's lower back swells, its twin dimples winking above the start of her hips and buttocks. In the rear, the satin panties the girl wears also cling to her bottom cheeks, but are made to be more translucent than the front of the underpants, and are almost transparently gauzy, so that Ashley's bottom cheeks are quite visible.

Edward stands up and indicates to the girl that she approach him. Ashley walks up close to her Uncle. Even in her heels he is still a head taller than she, and she feels the heat radiate from him. He is wearing only full length, blue silk dressing gown, and she suspects he has nothing underneath, as the erection she knows she has elicited from him, tents his garment unconstrainedly.

His hand reaches familiarly out to cup the lower curves of both her bottom cheeks over her panties. Ashley feels the tip of his silk covered penis touch her outer thigh softly and then push against her creamy flesh. The hand on her bottom squeezed her rear softly and possessively.

"Tonight, Ashley, we're going to make substantial progress in your education," intones Edward, while his hand palms and kneads her buttock. "You are becoming better educated and your training is clearly improving your disposition and your behavior. As such, it is more incumbent on you to be able to show your gratitude and appreciation for what you're receiving."

"Now the need to humiliate and punish you using your sexual timidity is certainly something that has an effect on the gentlemen who are assisting you so kindly in your need to make progress and it is time for you to learn how to thank them appropriately. The best way to do this, given the state of arousal that educating a willful but sexy girl like you is bound to engender in myself and the other men I required to further your progress are naturally made to feel, is for you to attend to their penises. Do you not agree that that is appropriate, Ashley, that you should be offering to reward them by providing their penises with the pleasures you can give them?"

The girl blushes fiercely, aware of her Uncle's member pressing against her thigh and its role in the discussion. She knows that during the course of the evening, she will be coming into much more intimate knowledge of it. She doesn't respond.

"Now, Ashley, this shyness will not do!" intones her Uncle, "I want to hear you give me the correct responses this evening, so I think some encouragement is in order.

"Please push your panties down to your thighs, uncover your pussy and bottom!"

Ashley shudders at her Uncle's command to display her naked midriff, but obeys slowly. She reaches to her waist and slips her fingers in the side of her delicate white panties, then slowly glides them down her smooth hips and belly. Her jutting bottom cheeks reveal themselves, glowing pale and full in the light, and in front her delicate pussy mound gleams warmly. She stands, panting, her entire midriff bare and naked, next to the man who has control over her pubescent body. Her Uncle's hand comes up softly, and the girl closes her eyes in shame momentarily. Ashley feels his palm gently cup her soft pudendum possessively, his finger resting lightly on her bare cunt lips, the pad of a fingertip against her the little swell of her bare clitoris. A slight pressure on her turgid clit causes her bottom to push backward and thrust out further.

Edward brings his hand back slightly and, aiming for the very crest of the cheek of Ashley's bottom further from him, slaps it down against her bottom with a soft smart smack. The smack smarts more than hurts, and Edward follows it with another spank to the bare near cheek of his niece's womanly rump. His hand cups the recently spanked girl-flesh.

"What is your response, girl?" he chides.

"Yes,...sir." Ashley tries. Edward expects more from her, wanting to hear her describe the lascivious actions he will force his niece into. "I want to hear full answers to my questions, little one!" he warns. For her briefness, her bottom receives another pair of warming spanks, centered exactly on the crests of their already pink bulges. Her hips shimmy with the stinging of her bottom, and Edward observes the delightful tremors passing through her full, rounded, exposed backside. She hesitates. Again her Uncle's hand spanks her bottom.

"I need to, to give them pleasure,...." Edward gives her an encouraging caress across her warm naked bottom. "..to, make their penises feel good!" blurts the girl. SMACK... She jumps, and repeats quickly, " I need to take care of their penises!" Eduard's hand squeezes the delicious morsels of the submissive girls' bottom cheeks, then gives her another smart slap.

"Very good, Ashley," her Uncle praises, his hand smoothing to pinkened flesh on Ashley's naked bottom, "you see how sage a judicious smacking of your bottom can help you to become?" "As you say, pleasuring their penises is a duty you will have to apply yourself to assiduously, and practice, my dear, is the key to perfecting any skill, so we shall make sure that you get extensive practice with men's organs."

"In fact, no time like the moment, no? So, let's get started, Ashley?" Edward's hand cups and squeezes each of his niece's naked bottomcheeks, and he orders "Place your hand on my cock, next to you, softly hold it."

Ashley looks down nervously at the protruding bulge in her Uncle's silk gown. She obediently reaches out, and displaying a natural gentleness encompasses the silk encased member with her hand.

"Hold the head of my cock," orders her Uncle sternly, and she slides her hand up until it cups the wide head of his penis which she can feel distinctly through the thin material.

"Ashley, you need to maintain a gentle rhythm on that cock, you understand, regardless of everything else!" Ashley caresses the hard penis with her hand. She closes her slim delicate fingers over the silk sheathed, plump, springy, wide head of her Uncle's penis, and gently opens and closes her fingers over it. The silk slides over the silky head, bunching at its tip as she tightens her fingers, and then stretches out to cover and sheath his cockhead as she opens her fist and lets it slide down off his glans and ring the shaft just below. Her fingers feel the silk start to evidence the moisture she's causing her Uncle to leak onto her ministering hand. Back and forth her hand moves excruciatingly slowly, bunching and tightening the cloth over the twitching member. Edward watches her delicate hand outline his plum-shaped, silk encased glans.

Ashley wonders for a moment what he mean by "ignoring everything else" but is soon enlightened as she feels his hand on her neck, pushing her to lean forward and making her naked bottom jut out behind her, her panties hanging prettily at her trim, pale thighs. She feels his hands both grip her bottom cheeks and start to fondle her arse clenching her cheeks powerfully in his grip. She shudders but concentrates on maintaining the rhythm of her hand.

"That's right, little one," her Uncle intones, "masturbate my cock well, while I attend to this rounded little bottom of yours." Ashley strokes his cock tenderly, and feels her Uncle tug her bottomcheeks into position for another smacking she knows is coming. She mewls as his hand begins a strong staccato smacking of her tender, rounded, exposed backside.

Edward gazes down at his niece, her eyes closed and her delicious face twisted with the conflicting emotions her body is giving her, humiliation and pain, and pleasure of the most prolonged and delayed nature. She intently jerks his cock, increasing the sharpness of her movements as his hand delivers another crisp smack to her womanly backside, and his fingers delve between her legs to pull at the soft, slightly scratchy skin of her nether lips. Caressing her complex folds back and forth, he observes her womanly cavity stretching open and closed with each stroke of his fingers through her vulva. He repeats the motion, going back and forth tugging at her puffy cunt lips until her bottom and thighs quiver with excitement.

Ashley can't help but raise her bottom to her Uncle's expert ministrations, standing on tiptoe in her high, white heels, giving him closer access to her backside and cunt. His fingers slide through her moist lips, flicking her little clit and making the girl bounce, her lithe calf muscles tensing.

But Edward has much more lasting plans for his niece, and after sending his thumb on a final foray knuckle deep into the very rear of Ashley's slickened cunt, steps away from his niece. Her hand parts with the cock she's been masturbating with reluctance.

"Stand up and pull up your panties," Edward chides. "I must say, your bottom and cunt are wanton, aren't they little slut? Writhing under their spanking and positively begging for more. Well, we shall see about this."

Ashley reaches shyly down and grasps the soft white panties, then pulls them up, feeling the heat of her spanked bottom and the moistness of her well manipulated pussy become encased in the delicate silk. For a moment, she feels shame and sadness at covering herself, making her pulsing pussy less accessible to her tormentor.

Edward sits in the deep chair, and pulls his robe aside. Ashley tries to not look, but her gaze takes in peripherally her Uncle's bared phallus, large and eager twitching and reddened. She watches it intently as if it were a snake which could biter her. The shaft is not long, but very wide, and the head of her uncle's cock looks positively huge to the inexperienced girl. In fact, Edward's cockhead is uncommonly wide, almost the size of a plum and more than makes up or his member's modest length.

"Ashley come over and sit facing me straddling my legs." She walk over, a vision in frothy lace, then opens her legs to bookend his as she sits on his thighs facing him.

He indicates his cock with his gaze, pointing straight at the lingerie clad girl, and she obediently takes the now naked cock in her hands, using both hands to exquisitely caress the shaft repeatedly, then running her right hand over the swollen tip, back down to his shaft, back and forth sweetly.

Ashley's hand glides back and forth over her Uncle's penis, collecting the wet, stickiness on her fingers as they delicately play over his engorged member, her fingers caressing the plump, slick head dutifully. She straddles his legs bending forward to minister to his organ, her lace encased breasts suspended in the filigreed white material of her brassiere.

As she delicately masturbates his uncle, Edward's gaze rises over Ashley's soft stockinged legs, over her flat soft belly and to her plump tits, hanging before him.

"A girl with big sensitive tits, like you, Ashley," he intones caressing the inner curve of her cleavage, "needs attention there, doesn't she?" Ashley's breathing comes with greater difficulty, but she doesn't say anything, blushing as she continues to rub Edwards cock.

"Sit on my thighs, Ashley, legs spread apart," Edward instructs the girl. She dutifully, lowers herself, letting her pretty, panty-clad bottom down on his naked thighs. Edward feels the warmth of the girl's thighs and the slickness of her stockings against his thighs.

"Now, Ashley, a good girl needs to know how to stroke a cock well. I want you to reach below my balls with one hand and cradle them and, ever so gently, stroke my scrotum."

Ashley's hand follows her Uncle's instructions, cupping his balls, while her other hand holds his shaft in her fist and slowly pumps it back and forth.

"That's right, young lady. Now don't let yourself get distracted!" So saying Edward places his hands on the outside swell of each of Ashley's large white lace covered tits, and strokes their sides, following the contours of the underwire of her bustiere.

"A plump, young pair of breasts like yours Ashley," intones her Uncle, as his palm traces the contour of the heavy white lace cups over Ashley's full breasts, "are going to naturally be the focus of attention for your teachers, and you'll have to learn to offer them up like an obedient girl."

"Like this, little niece," Edward instructs, "pull your shoulders back to thrust your breasts out and offer them up properly." Ashley, draws her shoulder back, causing her breasts to rise toward her Uncle, who appreciatively uses one hand to trace the inner line of her naked boob down into the inside of one of the bra cups, running one then all his fingers down into her bra, and caressing her naked breast.

Ashley watches riveted to the spectacle as Edward repeats the motion on her other breast, running his fingers over her springy full flesh, avoiding for now contact with her hardened nipple.

"Now little one," Edward warns sternly, "you're not to cease your care of my penis! That would be unappreciative of the attention that I'm paying to your education, woudn't it?"

Ashley pants softly as she feels Edwards hand gently lift one of her boobs in its lacey cup, freely playing with her submissively proffered tit. "Yes, ... sir," she mumbles, her hands resuming the rhythmic motion on the throbbing erection moistening her fingers while her other hand cups and delicately massages her uncles testicles. She is amazed at the softness and gentle weight of his balls, their slight dampness and how they fill her palm perfectly.

Her Uncle's hands cup both breasts now, delicately, feeling their substantial heft, weighing them in his hands. His thumbs find her large hardened nipples, and start to rub back and forth over her nubs. Ashley squirms as she feels her nipples being stimulated by her Uncle's fingers through the lace of her bra. "Ooooohhhh" Ashley moans, and involuntarily pulls her shoulders back thrusting her tits forward for more. The pace with which she masturbates her Uncle's erection increases, as his fingers find and grasp one of her turgid, stimulated nipples and roll it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Now Ashley," continues her Uncle, increasing the pressure with which he holds her large, captive, lace covered nipple. "Keep a constant, slow pace on that cock. You are to stimulate it so as to prolong its pleasure, and let the testicles build up a large supply of fluid. You are to strive to make your teacher's secretions as copious as possible, so that you may be sprayed down by them later. A girl's reward for pleasing her teacher is when she receives his bath of sperm, whether on your breasts," accompanying his words by his other hand reaching out to grasp Ashley's to now unmolested other breast, "or on your naked buttocks well-smacked and warmed in preparation, or in your vagina, or between those pinkened lips deep into your throat. Today, my dear niece, we will definitely be concentrating on that plump mouth of yours, so you are to continue your ministrations to ensure a plentiful supply of sperm for you to swallow, do you understand?"

Edward looks down at the girls hands gently ministering to his hardened cock, her stockinged legs straddling his, wide open, the brief panties stretched wide over her clearly delineated pussy lips.

"Now, I think it is time to offer your naked breasts, Ashley, please lower your bra straps onto your arms." Ashley releases the throbbing cock and slowly pushes the delicate, wide lace bra straps off one then the other shoulder, drawing them down her upper arms to come to rest just above her elbow.

The full, white, plump globes of her breasts rest in their clinging white lace cups, the top triangle of lace at the straps now turned downward, starting to peel away and off her youthful tits. "Pull your bra down," orders her Uncle quietly. Ashley looks at her chest before her, as her own hands peel down the supporting cups, freeing her large breasts to her Uncles' unobstructed gaze and handling.

His palms come up and quite naturally cup her now naked tits, though she's sufficiently large breasted than her breasts spill out of his hands, more than filling them. For a moment, Edward holds her now naked, feminine softness, relishing in the warmth and springiness of her breasts flesh.

Holding her tits while squeezing lightly and kneading them, he looks into her big amber eyes, submissively attentive to his every whim, and instructs her, "Stand up and turn around." She slowly pushes herself off his legs and stands precariously, swaying for a moment on her white high heels before regaining her balance and composure. She slowly turns. Edward gazes with pleasure at the full roundedness of his nieces' womanly backside, covered only by the sheer transparent material of her brief white panties. Her bra straps hang down her arms, and he can see even as she stands obediently turned away from him, the swell of her large breasts jutting on either side of her torso.

"Now, Ashley, you're to learn how to use your bottom to further stimulate a penis. A girl must know how to give a good "lap dance".

"You'll take your rhythm from the groping and fondling of your naked breasts. Now sit on my lap, facing away from me,...that's right, center your bottom, squirm it so you can feel the penis between your cheeks, good. Now lean back so we can give your breast a good workout!"

Ashley sits on her Uncle's lap, and feels the hard erection trapped between her cheeks, burning hot and wet. Her bottom cheeks feel like they welcome and surround the hard penis, which pushes against her panties delicate material, stretched tight across her full nether cheeks. The tip of her Uncle's penis rests on the rear of her naked lower butt cheeks and the very top of her thigh. She clenches and shifts her weight on her bottom experimentally, feeling the shaft of the cock roll between her cheeks and the tip slide wetly over the naked skin of her bottom just below the lower hem of her panties.

Edward grasps Ashley's wrists and pulls her hands down until her palms rest on the outside of his thighs, pulls her backward so she rests her back against his chest, then runs his palms slowly up her arms, inward over the outer swells of her twin mounds, finally coming to rest on her denuded, defenseless breasts.

Ashley rests against her Uncle, her back pressed to his chest, her bottom warmly enveloping his erection between her soft plump cheeks. Her large areolas softly accentuate her long, fat, hardened nipples, pointing upward as if inviting her Uncle's marauding hands, which heft the lower curve of her naked breasts, then slide up towards her nipples and, possessively, without regard to her sensitive teats, grasp the nubs strongly and pull upwards on them causing Ashley to moan, and her back to arch to follow the breasts stretching away from her chest.

"Some girls," Edward explains to his moaning niece, as he mandhandles her breasts, "have low hanging or small little breasts, with poor little nipples, almost like a boy's."

"That's a pity and such girls need not be exercised in breastplay as assiduously, but girls like you, Ashley, with big lush tits," encircling the base of her breasts with his hand and then squeezing and sliding outwards along her breasts so they're thrust out plumply and burgeon from his fingers as they slide down to the crests and pinch down on her fat nips once more, "and sensitive long nipples which harden and rise to being tormented," his index finger scratching and flicking the tip of her nipples as Ashley pants and moans, "respond to being trained strongly on their breasts and to regulate the movement of their bottoms accordingly, just as you're wiggling your naught rump delightfully on my cock as your breasts are worked out. Isn't that right, little titmouse? Do you feel a connection between these plumpers and that wiggling butt or yours? Answer me titmouse."

portersky
portersky
307 Followers