Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 09 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
324 Followers

The boys gazed lustfully at Andrea's exposed pussy, her bush trimmed to a delicate dusting of downy light blonde hair in a triangle aboved her slit. Both other boys reluctantly withdrew their hands from the other two girl's bottoms and all the boys went back to their desks behind the girls'. The ladies obeyed Marquists' signal and remained standing next to their desks.

"And we were saying, Andrea, that we know you are fertile because..."

The girl knew what the old lecher wanted her to say, and whispered hoarsely, "because I bleed from my vagina every month."

"Very good Andrea. I think you shan't be needing your panties for the rest of the class, so please push them down and hand them to young Tony. In fact, please tell him they are a present for him, and thank him properly for educating you. I even think a kiss on the lips would be a proper thank you."

Andrea turned towards the boy who had just caused her backside so much explosive pain. "The snot-nosed kid," she thought, "is grinning like a Cheshire cat! And I can do nothing to rebel." She reached down and pushed her panties off her ankles, stepping out of them. She then held them out towards Tony, and in a forced voice, said, "Thank you for taking the trouble of educating me, by, by, strapping my bottom." The boy didn't move so she stepped forward on her high heels, and leaned out to the unappealing boy and brought her lips to his.

He took the slip of pale yellow underwear from her and pushed the bunched up panties into his back pocket. He then placed his hands on her naked sides, and tipped her towards him so she fell leaning the length of her body against his. His tongue forced itself between her lips and filled her mouth, seeking her tongue and pumping back and forth wetly. The boy took his time, thoroughly exploring the oral cavity of the helpless girl, while enjoying the feeling of her soft, feminine body pushed against his torso. His hips pushed hard into her soft naked lower belly, her lightly furred vulva separated from his erection only by the material of his trousers. One hand found her lower back and pulled the reluctant girl harder against himself, while his other hand cupped one of Andrea's hot tender ass cheeks. His hard gaze focused on the distressed, delicate featured face grimacing before him, Andrea's green eyes glazed with her recent tears of pain and humiliation. She squeezed her eyes closed, trying to shut out the image of the boy who was so obviously enjoying her bottomless body. She felt the tears pooling in her eyes, at being forced to kiss the boy who had just spanked her so mercilessly and now having to endure his hand petting her still-stinging bare bottom. She felt his hand pet her full rump, then squeeze a handful of her backside's cheek firmly, and jostle it back and forth feeling her ass move obedient to his pull.

Marquist gave the boy ample time to enjoy the girl, then entoned, "Now settle down, ladies and gentlemen. Now that our young Andrea has been disciplined appropriately, let's return to our lessons. Andrea, please stand by the blackboard, hands on your head."

Andrea shuffled forward, shamefully aware of the state of exposure of her lower body. At least, she told herself, she was still wearing a bra. As she walked up to the front of the class next to the blackboard and followed the professor's hand gesture to turn towards the class, the boys relished the sight of her full buttocks swaying to her steps, each rosy spank-crested cheek tensing and bunching then stretching out with each step. Andrea's rounded hips also swayed slightly as she walked, lending her naked bottom an alluring additional sideways sway.

Marquist gestured. She raised her hands behind her head. The humiliation of being made to stand before the class and display herself bottomless to the boys stung her. She bowed her shoulders forward, attempting to diminish the exaggerated thrust of her breasts put on display by having her hands behind her head. Instead, this only served to give her high, taut breasts an appearance of hanging before her, deepening the valley between them and heightening heaviness of her tits as the soft yellow cups pulled slightly away from her mounds. The young men delighted in the view, taking in her proffered breasts, and staring with open lust at the neat trim blonde V of pubic hair on her slightly prominent mound, and the soft pink pussy lips clearly displayed below her dainty bush. She blushed furiously.

Marquist began idly discoursing on the succession of the British crown family, a topic on which he could talk for hours without paying any real attention. Instead, his mental energy turned to conceiving how best to get the other two young ladies in his charge in "trouble," so he and the boys could humiliate and punish each of them in their turn.

Glancing up at the blonde submissively displayed in front of the room, Marquist recalled how exquisite had been his time alone with her some days prior. As with each of the girls, he had had occasion to introduce them to his educational techniques and to sample the charms their guardians had diligently been preparing for the last months.

While abstractedly continuing his lecture, Marquist was distracted by his recollections of the sunlit room in which he'd made the girl denude herself, how he had made her drape her womanly body over his knees and undergo a thorough manual exploration of her backside and genitalia. Chastising the girl for causing him to become aroused, Andrea had been made to remove his trousers and underwear, then drape herself back over his lap, his naked member now pushed against her mons and belly. He recalled how her full bottom jiggled and compressed as he spanked her rapidly and how he had made her repeated rise and lick the juices her wriggling was eliciting from him from his penis, her belly slick with his pre-cum. then reposition herself over his lap for another round of spanking. That session had ended with the girl obediently suckling his penis, then swallowing the copious load of sperm the old lecher had caused her to build up in him over the course of the hour-long spanking session. Marquist decided that an interlude was in order, for him, during which he would let the boys natural behavior further his aims with the two other girls.

"Please take out your workbooks ladies. I want you Ashley and Katy to write a two-page essay on what you have learned from you schoolmate's punishment and how you intend to deport yourselves as proper young ladies. The boys will make sure that you pay undivided attention to your task. You may consult them for ideas. In fact, they will be grading your essays later!"

Katy and Ashley both glanced horrified at one another. They had no idea what to say about the horrible experience of watching their companion being thrashed and manhandled by a boy her junior! And the boys would be the judges of their efforts! At least, though Ashley, while they were writing they wouldn't be being punished.

Marquist turned to the blonde at the front of the room, "You, young Andrea, we shall go into my study for a moment where you may make amends for your ill behavior in ways appropriate for a nubile and may I say charmingly bottomless young lady."

Andrea obeyed the old teacher's signal and followed him towards his study, where she'd only a bit ago been taken to received a spanking. Marquist held open the door for her as she entered the paneled room, and this time he closed it behind her, obviously not intending for the boys to overhear whatever was to occur.

++++

Inside the secured, closed room, the girl turned nervously to the stern and displeased teacher. "Young lady, once again your parading that trim little pussy for all of us in front of the class like that, has had the obvious effect of inflaming me. Clearly, your misbehavior is calculated to cause male distress. What have you to say for yourself?"

Andrea, whimpered, "No, sir, I didn't want to be undressed in front of you! It's not fair!" She stopped. She knew her entreaties were falling on deaf ears, that the old man was enjoying her pleading. Helpless tears moistened her big eyes.

"Petulance, young lady, will only result in your being further punished, and if the strapmarks across your charming little bottom are an indication, I would guess that you would prefer to avoid further attention to your posterior. But, if I am mistaken, and you would like a further paddling?"

He raised and inquiring eyebrow and stared down the meek girl. She cast her eyes downward and shook her white-blonde mane of hair. "No, please sir, my bottom hurts so already." Marquist watched the girl's midriff squirm.

"And what do you propose instead to make amends for arousing your teacher in such a unladylike fashion?" The girl stood, mute with embarrassment. She knew what the old lecher wanted, and the memory of her kneeling before him a few days earlier as he emptied his semen into her mouth made her gag.

"We both know what is required, young lady," he explained wearily. "If you are a worthless scholar, at least your talent for cocksucking can be put to good use.

Girl, remove your bra, I require you to be naked as you service me."

Andrea shuddered. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and let it fall from her heavy breasts. The round white orbs spilled into view, her wide pink areola and pencil eraser nipples pointing slightly upwards and outward, crowned high on her plump breasts. She handed her sole remaining garment to the lecherous disciplinarion as he held out his hand for it,

Marquist, his gaze never leaving the naked buxom beauty in front of him, leaned back against his desk, "Kneel in front of me, Andrea!" he ordered. The frightened naked girl knew she would be required to perform the service her guardian had been teaching her of late. She knelt uncomfortably before the old man. Her stocking clad knees ached on the hard wooden floor.

"Take my penis out. You will service me with you mouth—unhurried, slow, you must make me relish the entire process before you will be allowed to swallow my sperm."

Andrea knelt before the old man, and undid his belt, then opened the button at his waist. As she'd been instructed, she performed each action slowly and carefully, obediently giving the old man time relish the attention of the beautiful, naked, girl tending to his member.

She ran down his zipper, then opened his fly. "Pull my pants down!" Marquist ordered. Andrea tugged the pants to his thighs, then lower, and Marquist stepped out of them and leisurely, he had all the time in the world, folded them and put them on his desk Andrea's angelic face was level with the old man's black underwear. He pushed the front of his shorts down, releasing his semi-erect penis and his scrotum. She observed the long, dark penis. It was full and heavy, but as yet unstanding. Her task, she knew was now to bring it to full erection, pleasure it and then submissively make it spasm into her mouth and swallow.

She recollected how her guardian had repeated that injunction time and again, during her "training." She blinked trying to eradicated the memories of thick spurting eruptions draining into her mouth, as she was ordered "Swallow!" Her early balking refusals, resulting in jets of thick sperm coating her cheeks and clogging her hair, stinging her eye, had only resulted in her guardian waiting until his spasms had ended, then grabbing her blonde mane and hauling her to her feet, where she twisted as he thrashed her indiscriminately with a broad leather belt, cruelly intoning, "You will learn to swallow every drop young lady!" As she twisted in his grip, he wielded the leather belt to slap her across her belly and breasts, and bottom until her entire body stung redly. She had learned. Obediently swallowing the bitter sperm was preferable to the times her guardian refused to let her engulf his spurting member with her mouth, choosing instead to "decorate her face," letting spurt after spurt land on her cheeks, nose, and mouth. Her eyes obediently looked into her despoiler's face while the girl tryed desperately to avoid a gobbet from reaching her eye, where it would sting fiercely.

Marquist knew the submissive, naked, girl before had been well trained. For now, he sought a short relief from his arousal, so as to more coldly attend to the other two girls in the schoolroom.

++++

Ralph, Chauce, and Tony sat back at their desks indolently. Just before them, the two girls looked down at mostly blank sheets of paper before them. Keenly aware of the predatory young men watching them, they concentrated on the essays they were supposed to be writing, in the vain hope that they'd be left undisturbed to write them! That is, they both thought, if they had anything to say about the subject they'd been given. What could they write about their schoolmate's harsh punishment that would save them from similar treatment? They both knew, in fact, that they too would soon be punished, but hoped if they produced something to their teacher's liking they might be spared the worst of it.

Katy was unable to avoid a rebellious tone in her writing, decrying the unfairness of Andrea's treatment, how it had been the boys' fault. Both girls listened attentively for sounds emanating from the office into which Andrea had been taken. Katy, as she wrote, was initially relieved that no plosive spanking sounds emanated from the office. Quickly, though, she realized that if her sister student was not being punished, it was likely that she was the object of some other, more silent but perhaps even more dreadful activity. She glanced up quickly at the closed door behind which she imagined the old professor taking sexual liberties with the helpless blonde.

Ashley, concentrated, instinctively taking on a conciliatory tone in her own essay. "A small amount of punishment," she wrote, "is helpful when a girl is willful. But only a token amount is needed to make a girl obedient." She tried to make a case for light chastisement being sufficient, hoping this would weigh in when her own turn to be punished came, as it undoubtedly would.

After a few minutes of watching the girls write, the bored young men started whispering amongst themselves. Ashley and Katy paid attention nervously, but were unable to make out what they were saying.

Ralph, the oldest and more authoritarian of the boys, stood and walked up to the girls' desks. He leaned over towards them and said, "Please stand up ladies!" Ashley, accustomed to obeying her cousin at home, put down her pen and stood up, clasping her hands meekly before her. Katy, tears in her eyes, refused to move. Chauce walked over to the seated girl and enlaced his fingers in her long auburn hair. "You were instructed to stand up, disobedient little girl!" he chided. Pulling up on the rich mane in his hand, he forced the reluctant girl to stand up. "Disobedience means you lose an item of clothing!" he proclaimed, "Would you like to take off your panties or your shirt for us now?" Katy struggled, and Tony came up behind her and grasped her wrists in his hands. He pulled them behind her and held the light girl easily. "No answer?" mocked Chauce, "I suppose that means you'd like us take down your panties, doesn't it. I suppose some girl's like showing off their bare bottoms and pussies; you're one of those exhibitionists aren't you? Very well! Let's have those panties down shall we and see what your cunt looks like?"

Katy struggled uselessly, and protested, "No. Wait! Don't take my panties off. I'll take my shirt off!"

"I don't think you can be trusted," mocked Chauce, "we'll just help you, and as you have been difficult about it, I think it'll be shirt and bra off for you. A bare boob display should help to tame your spirit!"

"Lick, little one!" Marquist commanded. Andrea brought her tongue against the old man's flaccid penis. She felt its soft skin against her lips. The old man's organ was sizeable, though not rigid, and Andrea actually enjoyed the soft texture, She let her tongue dart out and ran it over the shaft, licking softly up to the head of his uncircumcised cock. She had been taught by her guardian that the skin of the foreskin was sensitive and should be paid attention to lavishly. Her lips opened and slowly drew the stiffening organ into her warm mouth, where she let her tongue lap back and forth over the head.

Marquist ordered, "Pull the skin back, Andrea, baring the glans. Use the tip of your tongue to lick the underside of the head where it is most sensitive. Ah, yes, that's a good cock-sucker." Marquist looked down at his organ nestled beautifully in the girl's mouth. Her full breasts bobbed as she worked her mouth on his organ. Marquist reached down and grasped the girl's breast, his fingers pinched the budding nipple and he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Andrea closed her eyes in shame at having to perform oral sex on the old man. She knew she had no choice though lest her punishments become unbearably worse. The sting in her recently spanked backside still served as a strong reminder of what was in store for her if she rebelled.

She concentrated her efforts, feeling Marquist's member stiffen. He murmured to her, "That's it young lady, suck nicely and I shall give you your drink..." Marquist felt his relief coming on him and ordered, "Open wide, I want to see my sperm drain into your mouth...Ah, yes, that's it....yes, pump my penis while cum fills your mouth!"

Andrea felt the teacher's member spasm strongly and opened her mouth wide. As she had been taught, her tongue continued to lave the pulsing glans, and she felt the man's sticky emission flood her mouth with it's slightly bitter taste and thick, glutinous texture. Obediently, knowing what was expected of her, she swallowed the old man's cum. It took her several swallows before the man's surprisingly copious emissions subsided. Andrea's mouth felt sticky and her teeth felt coated by sperm.

Marquist sighed satisfiedly. He motioned the girl to stand and face away from him at the wall, her bare bottom towards him, while he collected himself and buttoned up.

"Right," he thought, "that will have given our young rascals out there time to get the other two young ladies into trouble!" After the girl finished cleaning his member with her tongue, a duty she'd evidently been schooled in at home, he tucked himself back in his pants and stood up. "Arrange yourself properly, young lady! I don't imagine you want to have it quite so obvious to your male classmates that you've just been sucking and swallowing, do you? They'd clearly feel left out, and then you'd have to make amends, wouldn't you?" Andrea slowly, rose to her feet from the kneeling position she occupied. She wiped her forearms across her sticky mouth, and rearranged the cups of her bra to reposition her breasts, and cover her recently manhandled nipples. Of course, she could not do anything to hide herself, as all she wore was her brassiere. Her head reeled with shame and she swallowed nervously, the mushroomy taste of sperm in her mouth reminding her of her ordeal.

Marquist grasped the girl by the upper arm, and guiding her ahead of him, walked her to door of his office and back out to the classroom.

As they re-entered the classroom, Marquist observed what had transpired in his brief absence. Ashley had clearly been spared much of an ordeal, and stood by her desk, docile, still dressed in her schoolgirl white shirt and white lacy panties, white stockings and high-heeled white shoes. Katy had not fared as well, though. She was naked above the waist, having only retained her satin ruffled black panties and black translucent stay-up stockings held up by a frothy black garter belt, which Marquist observed to himself was a nice touch her guardian would have imposed on the girl as she dressed that morning.

portersky
portersky
324 Followers