Swati Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again.
2.6k words
4.49
41.8k
14

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have sometimes wondered, many years after the event, what made Swati & I do what we did. Or rather, what made her do what she did, since what I did was perhaps no different from what any other nineteen year old boy with raging hormones would have done, given the opportunity.

Swati was after all a recently married Indian woman in an age when female adultery, apart from being completely taboo was virtually unheard of in our society. Nor was she a slut or an easy lay. It had all started off as innocent flirtation and leg-pulling of a kind she had been doing with me for ages. I don't think she would have done that with any other male acquaintance. Perhaps she thought of me as a "safe" & nice guy to have some innocent fun with and hence became a bit more uninhibited than she intended. But it was a slippery slope that she had stepped onto and had soon reached a point where she couldn't stop herself. I suppose her husband's recent peccadilloes also had something to do with it; although knowing her as I do, she would never have thought of doing it as revenge. If one were so inclined, one could even detect the hand of fate propelling us inexorably forward on our preordained, intersecting trajectories. After all, our encounters had been accidental, not contrived by us.

In the end, I think more than anything else it was the sheer chemistry between us, simmering under the surface for many years that had suddenly burst forth under propitious circumstances. So spontaneously & naturally did it happen and so intense were the passions that we experienced together; neither of us felt any guilt. Instead, the lasting impression in our minds was one of wonder, awe even; as if we had been blessed with a divine gift. Although no words were exchanged, we both knew that this was the beginning of a new chapter in our relationship. Neither of us knew where we were headed, but we looked forward to the future with anticipation…

***

A few days later, my mom told me that Kusumtai (Swati's mother) had invited us to dinner. My mother had begged off, since she had a lot of answer papers to grade. But she had promised to send me (talk about the hand of fate!). She had also told Kusumtai to cook something light & simple, since I was still recuperating from my illness.

***

Kirti, Swati's younger sister was in her last year of high school. She was an even better student than Swati. She was very diligent and hard working, attending coaching classes after school so that she could score well enough in the school leaving examination to gain admission to the best college in town. Kirit, the youngest and the only son was a bit roly-poly, jolly, dreamy, happy-go-lucky boy. Although he eventually proved himself to be the brightest of the lot, he had given no inkling of his future brilliance up until then. At that time he was off on a camping trip with his boy-scout group.

***

"It is open!" I heard Swati shout when I reached her home & rang the bell.

It was around 7 PM. Dusk had just fallen. There was nobody at home except Swati. Her dad Laxmanrao was away (as usual) on one of his long & frequent business trips. Her mom Kusumtai was at her clinic; she was expected to return after 9 PM. Kirti was at her coaching class, expected back by 8:30 PM. Kirit was going to return only the next day. Swati was busy in the kitchen, perhaps trying her hand at cooking some additional dish to supplement the efforts of the cook, who had already left for the day after making dinner.

"Sit down & make yourself comfortable. I'll be out as soon as I have finished kneading this dough." Swati called out, peeping out of the kitchen.

"Alright." I said, taking in Swati's visage. She was dressed in an informal, workaday cotton sari. She also wore a cotton apron that covered her front. She didn't betray any awkwardness about our meeting at my farm a few days back. I did feel a bit shy, though. I also felt nervous & excited, just to hear her voice and be near her again. I tried to distract myself by reading a magazine lying on the center table in the living room.

"Sameer, will you please tie this apron again?" Swati called out.

She stood in the doorway between the kitchen & living room. She held her hands in front of her since they were messy with partly kneaded dough. The knot of the apron had worked loose behind her back. Her face glowed with the sweat of her exertions in the hot kitchen. She was trying to blow back a strand of hair that had fallen across her brow. There was a streak of flour on her cheek. Her bright, expressive eyes looked sexy; there was a peculiar "look" in them.

"Sure." I said.

"Is it OK? I hope it is not too tight." I asked as I stood behind her and securely re-tied the knot of the apron.

"No … I mean yes … I mean it is OK." She stuttered, rather uncharacteristically.

My nostrils flared as they picked up her feminine scent in the hot kitchen. I put my arms around her and hugged her from behind, feeling her soft body against mine.

"Sameer! What are you doing! Stop it!!" She whispered. She still had her hands extended forward, not wanting her clothes to become messy with dough.

I untied the apron, sneaked my hands under her arms and beneath her pallu and slowly caressed her breasts.

"No! Don't…" She gasped. I bent and kissed the side of her neck. An artery gently throbbed just under the soft skin. I licked it. Her skin tasted salty. My fingers undid the hooks of her front opening blouse, and then opened the clasp of the bra at her back. Reaching inside, I fondled and kneaded her bare breasts.

"Does it feel good?" I whispered in her ear.

"Unhh… nnn… nice…" She moaned.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, pinching her nipples.

"No… uh yes! … noo… nice…" She responded as I played with her nipples, occasionally pinching them harder, then again rolling them gently between my thumbs and fingers. She was breathing erratically by now. She turned her head sideways and offered her lips for a kiss. I captured them between mine and played my tongue on them, then lightly nipped her full lower lip.

I felt her knees going weak. Supporting her under her armpits, I half walked, half dragged her to the kitchen sink and washed the mess off her hands. I then guided her out the kitchen & through the closest door. It led us into her parents' bedroom. It was lit by the dim twilight filtering in through the windows. There was a large double bed right in the middle. I had a quick impression of a rather untidy room with clothes strewn all over the bed. As soon as I released her, Swati collapsed on the bed. Her pallu slid to one side and revealed her bare her breasts rising & falling rapidly. I reached inside her sari and felt my way up to her panties. My hand felt the moist heat of her aroused pussy as I reached for the waistband & pulled her panties down and free of her legs. I reached in again and probed her bare pussy with a finger. It was completely wet and slippery with her secretions.

"Uhh… uhh… uhh…" She moaned throatily. I pushed her sari up to uncover her legs and stroked her thighs. I stood up and quickly stripped off my trousers & shorts, freeing my hard cock. Her eyes once again latched on to my cock. I was about to kneel between her legs when she stopped me.

"Wait! Please get a towel." She said, glancing at the wardrobe. I opened the wardrobe and fished out a large turkish towel. She raised her hips and I impatiently spread it under her, not bothering to remove the clothes she was lying on.

"Sameer… do it quickly please… Kirti will be returning soon." Swati whispered urgently. I needed no urging. I quickly mounted her and with a little help from her, my cock found the entrance to her pussy. There had hardly been any time for foreplay, perhaps no more than five minutes. Yet, she was hot, wet and ready to welcome my cock. A couple of thrusts lodged it up to the hilt inside her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and I started banging away. There was no premature ejaculation this time.

"Hmpf… hmpf… unhh… aahhh…" She grunted and moaned, thrusting her hips back against mine. The tempo of our lovemaking slowly increased and then reached a crescendo as she climaxed and let off a long, low groan "Uuuhhh…". Seconds later, I climaxed too, nipping her plump shoulder & pumping my semen deep inside her pussy. I then flopped on top of her. The whole thing was over in perhaps no more than five minutes.

I caressed her face and kissed it all over, lingering on her closed eyes, licking the salty sweat on her brow, nibbling her lips, fondling her swollen breasts while she lay back and enjoyed the affection I showered on her…

"Sameer… Get off! What do you think you are doing?" She tried pushing me off of her as she felt my cock hardening inside her. But I refused to decouple and started twitching my hips again.

"Are you mad? Kirti will be here any moment!" She said, almost in panic.

"Help me to do it quickly then." I said. She had loosened the grip of her legs around me. Raising myself on my elbows, I pushed my hands under her and grabbed her shoulders to prevent her from slipping away from under me. I then unleashed a series of hard thrusts, withdrawing almost completely and then plunging in till the head of my cock knocked at her cervix. This time, I was intent on achieving my own climax and continued to pound her mercilessly until I climaxed once again. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she too experienced an intense orgasm. Only then did I look at my wrist watch. It was 8:20 PM. Kirti could indeed be returning any moment.

"Let's go!" I said. But Swati threw her arms and legs around me; not wanting to lose our precious moments together. I regretfully disengaged, quickly wiped her wet pussy with the towel and gave her a hand to get up. I cleaned myself up and got dressed, while Swati scooted off to her room with the soiled towel. Just five minutes after I had settled down on a sofa chair in the living room, turning the pages of a magazine, the bell rang. Kirti walked in as I opened the door.

"Sameer dada (elder brother)! How are you! My God, it's been so long since I last saw you. Where is Swati tai (elder sister)?" Kirti gushed enthusiastically. She was genuinely happy to see me.

"Oh, Swati was busy in the kitchen. I think she is getting dressed now." I said smoothly and proffered her a little gift that I had brought. Soon, we were chatting away thirteen to the dozen, bringing each other up to date with happenings in our lives. She had absolutely no idea of what had happened between Swati & I just a few minutes back.

Kirti had really grown since I had last seen her. She was tall with a slim, athletic build. She had a smooth, brown complexion, an oval face, high cheekbones, naturally fine arched brows, big eyes, shapely nose and Cupid's bow lips. In short, she was classically beautiful. Her build and facial features were not unlike Smita Patil's (a great actress of yesteryear) except that Kirti lacked her smoldering sensuality. In fact, Kirti radiated a serene, childlike innocence. Perhaps her natural feminine instincts towards the opposite sex had not yet been awakened. She had none of Swati's sauciness. What a contrast between two sisters!

Swati joined us after a while. She had showered, changed into a formal silk sari and put on make-up. I hadn't seen her so dressed up till then. She really looked fetching. Between them, the two sisters quickly finished whatever remained to be done in the kitchen & then joined me in the living room. Soon, Kusumtai too arrived from her clinic. We sat down to have a pleasant dinner. Swati was a little subdued and avoided talking to me directly except for monosyllabic responses when really needed.

It was getting late. Kusumtai excused herself, saying that she had had a long day. Swati, Kirti & I continued to chat for a while and then I looked meaningfully at my watch. Kirti too begged to be excused, saying that she had to be up early the next day. I got up and took leave of them.

"Wait a minute. I'll walk you to the gate." Swati said without looking at me, and then quickly went to her room. When she joined me again, she had something in her hand. We walked to the gate, my bicycle by my side.

"When are we meeting again?" She asked, looking directly into my eyes. Her hand clutched mine. I saw again the "look" in her eyes that I had seen a few times in the past few days & now understood its meaning. She was aroused & ready to be taken right then & there. I felt a stirring in my loins again.

"Uh… I don't know… Look Swati, we didn't plan any of this… Things just happened… But we both know you have a commitment. So let's just leave it at that. Maybe we'll meet again just as we met this time. Maybe we should write to each other…" I said, gently disengaging my hand. There was a long moment of silence.

"No… I don't think writing is a good idea. Someone will find out. But Sameer, here is something I want you to keep for me." She said, thrusting an envelope in my hands.

"You may see it if you like." She said when I looked at her questioningly. I opened the envelope, took out a piece of stiff white drawing paper and peered at it in the dim light of the lamp at the gate.

I was stunned. With a few deft pencil strokes, she had captured on paper the soul of my vibrant, throbbing, erect phallus (if indeed phalluses have souls). The proud angle at which it jutted, the crooked, turgid vein running along its length, the shiny wetness of the taut skin of the crown, the curly dark undergrowth from which it sprang forth, even its slight leftward bend, all had been recorded with an admirable economy of effort. She had not signed the sketch.

"Wow!" I said. My cock became painfully hard again. I could see why she wouldn't want to keep it; for fear that someone might find it.

"Don't worry. I'll keep it safe." I promised and started to put the sketch back in the envelope.

"Wait a sec." She stopped me. She bent and carefully pressed her lips on the paper. The pink 'O' of her lipstick was imprinted around the head of the phallus.

"Don't ever lose it." She whispered as I pocketed the envelope.

Strange as it might seem today, neither of us had heard of, let alone experienced fellatio at that time. Pure carnal instinct must have inspired her to leave the imprint of her lips around the representation of my cock.

Within the next few days, Swati & I left for New Delhi & Kharagpur, our respective destinations.

***