Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia leaned back against the bench behind her, cum dripping off of her face onto her jutting breasts. She rolled his cum around in her mouth before looking into his eyes and swallowing loudly, and with a smile. David stood gasping as his erection began to fade at last, watching as this sexual phenom scooped a drop of cum from her thigh with her fingertip and brought it to her mouth, licking it off with a mischievous wink. Kneeling in front of him, her left eye plastered shut with cum, she looked every bit like a real-life professional porn star.

As David collapsed, dehydrated and exhausted onto a bench, Lucia continued to display the poise of a pro, and methodically began to clean herself up before wrapping her cum-stained towel around her luscious curves once again. David sprawled, cock twitching weakly, as he watched her reaffix her hair into a tight ponytail, a slight quiver in her legs the only sign that she too was still feeling the effects of their tryst. Finally, satisfied that her work was complete, Lucia turned to face him, and walked over, planting a short but passionate kiss on his lips.

"Thank you so much." she whispered. "That. Was. Amazing."

Before David could stammer a response, Lucia bent over at the waist to plant a longer, sloppier series of kisses onto his shaft and balls. She whimpered contentedly as his meat grew chubby again, and planted a peck onto his head. Glancing up at him from his crotch, she smiled.

"I'll leave you my number at the front desk for when you've recovered. Call me and we'll have to get together again."

With that, Lucia abruptly stood and walked out of the sauna, leaving David befuddled, proud, and satisfied.

12