Sweet Agony Ch. 01

Story Info
Tied up, teased, and exposed by her partner.
2.4k words
3.97
21.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear footsteps enter the room from behind me. It's bare feet padding on the hardwood floors. I can only move a little bit since you tied me to the arms of the office chair with two scarves. You've gotten very good at tying the knots so that I am firmly bound, yet comfortable. I try to look behind me in the reflection of my computer screen, but I cannot see anything in its reflection but the closet door. My legs are bound to each other at the ankles with silk rope. I think I could wriggle out of it, but I decide not to try and fight it. I am alert, waiting for your actions.

I feel warm breath against the back of my neck and it gives me chills. You know how much I love that-feeling your warmth against my skin. It makes me know you are very close to me and it kills me that you are not touching me. I take a deep breath, appreciating the feeling. Then I feel your lips brush against my neck just below my right ear. Soft kisses work upward, and you nibble. I want to see you, and I try to turn my head to meet your kiss. But when I move, you pull away. I know that means I must stay still. So I take another deep breath and wait.

As I wait, I feel the moisture grow between my legs. There is anticipation that I cannot control. I am flushed and you have barely touched me. My heart is racing. It is beautiful agony as I think about the last time we fucked. I rode you on the couch after company left, still a little high from the red wine. I remember being in charge then, and I came all over your cock as I played with my clit. But there is nothing like this anticipation, the way you tease me and build me up until I can barely stand it.

Over the years you've helped me build a tolerance to your seduction. I used to beg for release after just a few minutes of your caresses. Now I can last almost an hour before the ache is too much. But today, I hope it won't be that long.

"Are you done waiting?" you ask sarcastically.

"I will wait for as long as you wish." I respond. A smile forms at the corners of my mouth. I have a feeling you don't want to wait. You had you eyes on my ass all morning long.

You push the chair away from the desk and occupy yourself with the keyboard, tapping and clicking. I grow frustrated. What on earth could you possibly be doing? I crane my neck to try to see around you, but your body is in the way.

I sigh audibly.

"Patience beautiful. Don't I always deliver?"

My mind wanders. I think back to last weekend when you left me tied to the bed. You walked out of the room and I could hear you digging through the closet. I was so frustrated. I thought you decided to stop with the play and clean the closet out or something! After several minutes (what felt like 20), you returned with a new vibrator. You hid it in the back of the closet for future use. It was a delicious surprise. You spent a long, slow time rubbing my clit with it, making me cum over and over again until I was light headed. My moans and screams delighted you and when we were done, we snuggled next to each other in bed. I remember falling asleep next to you, your heartbeat in my ear.

Finally, you turn around and look down at me, awaking me from my day dream. You check to make sure my restraints are firmly tied. You know how I can fight when I go crazy. You place your hand on my chin and pull my lips toward you.

"You turn me on just sitting there." You lean down, your lips meet mine and your tongue probes me again. Then your kisses move to my neck and shoulders again.

"Thank you sir," I respond breathlessly. "I am turned on by you."

"Well that's good. I enjoy turning you on."

You're wearing a loose pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. I can see your cock creating a tent and imagine it in my hands. I remember its taste and I have to take another breath to calm myself.

"Sometimes I feel so selfish keeping you all to myself," you wonder as you tilt your head and look in my eyes. There is a passion there I have yet to see. "Perhaps today I should share."

When you step to the side, I see that you've activated the web cam and have logged into a live video session on fetlife. My heart races. I know there could be hundreds of people watching us right now. I am exposed, naked, and at your mercy. It makes me feel wild.

It is then that you step behind me to share me with the camera. You reach from behind to stroke my right breast, slowing at the nipple, pinching it between your fingers. Then both hands reach over to hold their heaviness and you begin kissing my neck.

You whisper in my ear, "Smile for the camera my dear." I take a deep breath and suck in my stomach. I arch my back just a bit, wanting to look as sexy as possible.

You walk around and kneel down in front of me now, and unstrap my legs from the chair bottom. You can see how wet I've become. My inner thighs are glistening with my juices. I feel warm as you run your fingertips down my thighs, and it takes pure strength to hold myself still. I want to melt into you, slide down the chair and wrap myself around you. But I do not. I remain still as you demand.

You look me in the eyes and say, "now open your legs and show me your wet pussy." I do as I am told, opening myself to you, exposing to you all of my desire. And I realize I am showing the internet my desire as well. It works me up even more. I know my pussy is sopping wet. I must be leaving a puddle on the chair.

You place your hands between my thighs and and run your thumbs up just brushing my wetness. Then you continue up to my hips and along my waist. Your strong hands pull me toward you and I lift my hips up toward you.

I'm looking down at you as your fingers begin to probe into my wet slit. Not only does it look delicious, it feels even better. I imagine how it looks to our viewers, your head between my legs, my face flush and gazing down at you.

My hips begin to move and I start pulling at the restraints. I want to touch you. I want to run my fingers through your hair. I want to scratch my nails down your back, but I cannot. Instead, I move my hips and pull at the restraints.

"Now you know better than that," you look up at me with delight. "I love driving you crazy just a little bit too much." Taking your fingers out from my pussy, they glisten with my juices. You place your finger between my lips and I suck enthusiastically, swirling my tongue as I would if your cock was in my mouth.

Then you step away, and face me toward the web cam. I am exposed, wet, and completely turned on. You pull your pants down, exposing your hard cock to me and begin stroking yourself. I know what you are doing and I love it.

I lick my lips and open my mouth. However, you do not step closer. You keep your cock to the side of my face so the camera can capture both of us in its lens. And you continue to work yourself up. You are beautifully hard and precum drips from you, onto your hand. My heart is racing. I'm squirming.

My mind wanders again to the night you brought another man home, you both took tequila shots from my belly and made me watch as you sucked each other's cocks inches from my face. Then you both came on me in unison. Your cries echoed across the room as you painted my face with hot white cum. A smile escapes my lips and I cannot help but lick my lips at the thought. Remembering I almost came just watching you in such a delicious moment.

You stop momentarily to turn my chair sideways to the camera. I turn my head and look into the lens and wink for those who might be watching us. My inside nod to their presence, letting them in on the secret they are yet to be told.

I look back over at you, watching your cock throb. "Please fuck me. I want your cock inside me. I want it to fill me so my pussy can make you cum."

There it is. That devilish smile I know so well sweeps across your face. You have been waiting for me to say that. You lower yourself over me, taking my hips to pull me toward you. My ass is on the edge of the seat, my legs are spread wide to you. I'm throbbing. It's as if I have never wanted you more. And then, you lean in, the tip of your cock begins rubbing my clit. I'm so wet I can both hear and feel you rubbing me.

I move my hips closer to you, back and forth to get as much friction as possible. I want this. I am trying to will your cock inside me, but it doesn't work. You continue with your teasing, building me closer and close to the edge. I can feel the flush come over me as it builds into my neck and cheeks. You move faster and I can feel the rush begin to hit me.

Then you stop. Cold.

I gasp, frustrated at how close I am, certain one more stroke would have set me off. How do you know just when to stop??? A small rage builds within me for being denied my pleasure.

You look into my eyes, pleased with yourself.

"Now we can't deny our audience a little fun in watching you squirm," your smile shows me just how much you are enjoying this. " Now smile for the camera."

I do smile through the frustration. My mind wanders again to the first time you did this to me. I wasn't tied up. We had just started dating and we were playing around. You suggested I try being ordered by you. I was not sure if it was something I would enjoy, but I alway say I'm a "trysexual." I'll try anything once. You asked me not to move anything but my hips. It was so hard controlling myself, and even as I slipped and went to touch you, there was never much question in what you were trying to do. I knew you wanted to please me, to take my pleasure to a new level.

You built me up three or four times, stopping each time a little closer to cumming. When you finally allowed my release, the orgasm was so explosive, I had to scream into the pillow in order to make sure the neighbors wouldn't call the cops. And I'm not so sure I want to do that in front of strangers on fetlife. However, the more I think of it, the more it begins to turn me on.

I realize that while I have been daydreaming, you have been kissing my neck and pinching my nipples between your fingers. I am lost in this moment and will not be released until you have had your way.

What is it about your touch that does such wild things to me? How are you so inventive with our time together that I can barely breathe at moments like this. Breathe. I almost forgot to breathe again.

"Please cum inside me. Make me scream." I beg, almost whimpering. My pussy is throbbing. I am aching and enjoying every sweet moment of it. You wander around in front of me again, your cock is so hard, it is dripping with precum. Oh how I want to lick it. To taste it. You know this about me and you move closer so you are an inch from my mouth. I lean forward, reaching out my tongue and just barely make it. Glorious! I taste your salty, delicious cock. Lapping up what I can. And you appear to grow even harder.

A sigh escapes your lips. You want it too. You get on your knees and turn the chair so the web cam captures us both. You pull me toward you, our eyes gazing at each other deeply. Then you lean down and kiss me passionately, urgently, your tongue diving between my lips and taking me in. Your hands reach around my neck. I return with eagerness and desire, pulling on my restraints again. And as you kiss me, without a warning, you plunge your cock into me.

I gasp, and bite your lip. You return with another thrust. I wrap my legs around you, trying to pull you into me. You lean back and take my ass in your hands to pull me into you again and again. I remember the camera and glance quickly at our audience. Then I smile, eager to please. Your cock fills me perfectly, and I look down and watch you pump into me again and again.

My pleasure rises. I am on the edge again. Your hand reaches at my belly, your thumb touches my clit as you pound into me, taking my desire and feeding on it. I look at you, wide eyed, knowing I am about to explode and wondering if you will deny me again. But you are caught up in the moment and one more stroke sends me over the edge and I explode. I cry out. The waves of pleasure come crashing down. I am bucking uncontrollably under you and you quickly slow down so you can watch my pleasure.

"I love how you look when you cum," you smile sweetly at me.

"Oh goody. Because I love how you make me cum," I wink back at you.

"Good, because I'm not done with you yet." And you slowly untie my wrists, kissing my hands and fingers. Then you pick me up and carry me to the bed. "I hope you're ready for more."

...to be continued.