Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

Sue had on a pale blue sheath. It was cut down to here and up to there. It had to be painted on. There was a good deal of tanned breasts and yards of tanned stocking clad leg and thigh showing. There couldn't have been anything under that dress but her.

Karen moved to meet me, presented her lips for a kiss. As I kissed her, she took my left hand and placed it under her dress, pressing it to her bare, silky smooth, hairless mound. I rubbed gently down between her thighs, my middle finger sliding into the hot slippery folds. I moved the finger up and down over her clit. She held the kiss until her body gave a little quiver. Then she broke and stepped back.

"Well, how do we look?" She asked hoarsely.

"You both look good enough to eat."

"Remember that," she said turning back toward the bar.

Sue asked, "Mind if I have a kiss, too?"

"I don't mind if I do," I said with a grin and a slight bow and then moved to her. She came into my arms gently, placing her arms around my neck. Then she planted a kiss on me that would bring a dead man back. By the time she stepped back, there had to have been steam coming out of my ears. That hole in the briefs was definitely tight now.

Sue took hold of my left hand, bringing it up to her lips. She kissed the tip of the middle finger, then sucked about a third of it into her mouth. I felt a warm wet tongue swirling around the end. She slipped the digit out of her mouth with a sucking sound. Then the longest tongue I've ever seen appeared and licked from the heel of my hand, up across my palm, up to the tip of the middle finger. With another little kiss to the tip, she released my hand.

I heard a throaty laugh from Karen as I just stood and stared at Sue. The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Are we ready?" Sue asked, in a low voice. Then quickly added, "I mean to go out to dinner!"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, right." I paused and then added, "We'd better hurry, or I'm going to have dessert first and maybe second.

Sue and Karen both laughed as I escorted them out the door.

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers
12