Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

"I playfully and teasingly climbed up the ladder slowly. I lay down on the float near him. He lay there, with his eyes roaming all over my body. I was doing the same to his. We were over being shy, I guess. Maybe the friendship and trust we had built over the years of playing and being together was re-asserting it self. I asked him why his thing was hard. I had accidentally seen my dad dressing one day and remembered that his hung down and looked soft and shriveled. That it was much larger though, flashed through my mind."

"He stammered around for a few moments and then told me "That's the way it gets sometimes when I think about naked girls or sex." I flushed and thought, "I had to ask."

"He stumblingly asked if I would turn and open my legs so he could see mine better. He admitted to never seeing one up close. I did with a blush that was quite warm. After a few seconds, I closed my legs."

"He licked his lips and inched slowly closer to me. He kissed me softly on the lips, cheeks, and chin, and then on the neck and shoulder. His hand went to my waist and slowly slid up to cover my left breast. My eyes were closed as his palm made contact with my nipple and slid across it. I gave a small jerk and drew a sharp breath, which brought it back into his hand. He squeezed gently but firmly and I gasp and moaned. He asked if he had hurt me. I assured him he hadn't."

"This went on for what felt like forever. Then I felt his hot mouth on my nipple and most of my small breast. I grabbed the back of his head and hung on to it, pressing my breast hard against his face. At this, he moved his tongue over and around my hard nipple and sucked more of me into his mouth. I was totally out of it, my mind was gone. I was frozen with the pleasure that lanced through my chest, up to my brain and ran down to pool in the V between my legs. The tingle was spreading and becoming a definite itch."

"His hand slid down my prone body to slip between my partially parted legs, where it began to stroke my inner thighs. My legs moved farther apart, the more he stroked. They moved of their own accord. As his hand moved to cover my sex, his mouth switched breasts. My mind, which was starting to thaw, froze again. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body. I shivered and trembled. When his warm hand moved over the hair and sensitive outer lips, I began to whimper. His middle finger slipped down into the opening fold of my slit and slid up and down. My whimper became a low moan with my hips giving small jerks and quivers. They started to move in small circles as his finger moved lower and teased the opening. I think I had a small orgasm."

"His finger slid a short way in and stopped, then moved out. Moving in and out, it went a little deeper each time and my moans got louder and lower, more guttural. Now, all that pleasure that had pooled up was radiating out in all directions. Even my toes were alternately curling and pointing. I was having a bigger climax."

"Suddenly he moved over and covered my body with his, moving his mouth to my lips. My arms and legs were tightly wrapped around him, as he ground his hard, hot manhood against me. I had no thoughts, just emotions and nerve endings."

"He moved his hips back and up. I could feel the head slip down across my clit and center on my opening. With one hard thrust, he buried half of his hardness in me. There was a ripping sensation and a jolt of pain. I screamed and beat against his back. He froze then started to pull back."

"I thought he was getting off me. Then he thrust forward hard, again. He went deeper. I yelled at him to stop, telling him over and over, "No, You're hurting me." He kept moving back and forwards harder and harder. He was hurting me, more and more. All I felt was pain, lancing up my stomach and down my legs."

"After what seemed like hours, I felt strong, hot jets bathing me deep inside. George was shaking and shuttering. Then he rolled off me and sprawled."

"I balled up in a knot, crying. After a little while, I felt his hands on me, asking me what was wrong. "Didn't you like it? It was great! It's supposed to be that way for both of us." He told me with confusion in his voice. I couldn't stop crying. He moved away and sometime later, I grew cold. By then, I was down to the sniffles and I realized it was getting dark."

"I got up to get my suit, when I noticed the blood on my groin and thighs. The pain was mostly gone but I was scared again. I went to the ladder and eased into the warm water. There was a stinging as I washed the blood and semen off and out of my body. I put my suit on and slowly swam to the dock. By the time I was walking into the house, there was only a chaffed feeling between my thighs and numbness in my brain."

I started to say something but Karen shook her head.

"The house was completely dark. I lit the lamps and wondered where George was. I figured he was up in his room. I stayed down stairs for as long as I could but finally, the chill drove me up to my room. The door to George's room was open and dark. I crept near it and called his name, no answer. I went to my room for some clothes and underwear and went to the bathroom."

"For the first time in my life, I locked a door. I adjusted the water as hot as I could stand it and soaped up all over. I used the sponge to scrub as hard as I could between my legs, trying to wash away the memory of the pain and hurt, both physical and mental. I was again crying softly, when there was a knock at the door and my dad asked if, "I was all right."

"In panic I mumbled, "Yes." He asked if I was crying. I said I had soap in my eyes. He told me to be careful. I dressed in the loose jeans and big sloppy sweater and went to my room, closed the door and lay face down across the bed, trying to blank my mind."

"My dad knocked at the door a little bit later and asked again if everything was all right. I told him they were and that I just had a long strenuous day. That I had swam across the lake. I felt worse lying to him. He asked if I knew where George was. I said no, that George had been fishing all day. I had seen him earlier in the day at the far end of the lake. Dad said the boat was at the dock, but not put away in the boat house."

"Dad stood there in thought for a bit and said, "He'll turn up; he's a typical boy. I'm going to fix us something to eat, come on down and give me a hand.""

Sue had been sniffling, that changed to a low sob. Karen put her arms around her, held, and rocked her.

Sue sniffled and took two or three deep breaths and then, "I went slowly into the kitchen. Dad was holding a note in his hand and looked at me. "Did you and George have a fight or something?" He asked. I told him no, that I hadn't even spoken to George all day. The lie hurt. He handed me the note as my heart alternated between stopping and beating wildly."

"It simple said, "Sue, I'm so very sorry. Good-bye." Dad stood there looking at me. After a long pause during which I continued to stare at the note, dad again ask me. "Did you kids have a fight?" I burst into tears and ran from the room."

"Dad found me crying my eyes out on the floor in the corner between his bed and the wall. He picked me up and sat on the side of the bed with me in his lap. He held and rocked me, crooning, "It's all right. It's all right," Over and over. He stroked my hair and held me close and tightly. I was crying so hard and so much, I was hiccupping. After a long time, I finally began to calm. I was cried out. All I felt was drained and empty."

"When I was quiet, dad said softly "Tell me what happened." I did between sobs, hiccups, and fits of crying. Several times, he said "That little bastard," and "Son of a bitch," under his breathe. When I finished he just continued to hold me, rocking back and forth. After a while, I must have fallen asleep."

Sue wasn't sobbing or crying now, but there were two sheets of tears on her cheeks. Karen was still holding and rocking her.

We were all quiet for a long while, and then Sue shivered and said, "I never saw George again. When I awoke, it was late morning. The sound of voices and a car door slamming are what had awakened me. The yard was full of cars and trucks. Some of them had police emblems and markings. One or two had the red and blue lights flashing. An ambulance came from behind the house and drove slowly up the drive toward the highway."

"I just sat in the window seat, numb and fearful. Curious about what was going on but fearing to really know."

"A while later another police car showed up and my mother and several men I didn't know got out. I hadn't seen my dad at all. I heard someone on the stairs and heard my mother calling my name. I heard my dad say, "I don't think this is a good time to speak with her." A man's voice, I'd never heard before said in a real low voice "I'm sorry sir, but a boy is dead and there is no good time to talk about that with anyone."

"My mother entered the room first but I never noticed, my mind was running the word "dead" and "boy" around and round in a loop. My mother was yelling something about "a slut, a whore, there will be a public scandal." That drew me back. Daddy yelled, "Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch." Mother did, wheeling around and just stared at him like he had slapped her or something. She was totally shocked. After a few seconds, she dodged around him and the cop and ran from the room."

"Daddy walked over and sat facing me in the seat and took my hands in his. " I'm sorry, baby," was all he said."

"The cop walked over and looked down at me. At first, I watched his face then hung my head. He squatted down and asked me, "Is your name Susan?" "Yes, sir," I said meekly. "But everybody calls me Sue." "Ok, Sue, you told your dad about what happened on the float yesterday afternoon. Would you tell me the same thing? I don't need a lot of details, just what happened." "I really don't want to." I said and looked at daddy "Do I have to?"

""It would help matters greatly. Try not to think too much about it, just tell the important parts." I did but was weeping by the time it was over. I wasn't even sure of what I'd said. Or if it made sense."

"Only two or three more questions Sue. Was this the first time you had sexual relations?" I just nodded real hard, staring at my hands resting in Daddies. "Ok, did you see the note George wrote?" "Yes, sir." "Before or after you told your dad?" I told him about daddy finding it in the kitchen and how it somehow scared me."

"Thank you, very much, Sue. You've been a brave young lady. Why don't you stay up here for a while? If you're hungry, I'll have someone bring you something." "No, sir. I couldn't eat.... Is George... dead?" My dad squeezed my hands and whispered, "Yes. He hung himself in the woods behind the shop." I burst into tears, jumped up, and ran to my bed, falling across it. I was crying harder than I ever had. My body racked by huge sobs. My father walked over, sat down near me, and smoothed my hair until I eventually stopped. He kept it up until I slept again."

"The sun was low and everything was quiet when I came up out of sleep. I lay there for a long time. I heard my dad call softly from the doorway "Are you awake?" I rose up slightly and nodded. "We have to go back to town. Do you need help with your things?" I just shook my head."

"There was a mild up roar for a while in the papers and around town over what happened. More from who my parent's were, where I went to school, who the boy was, and the fact that he was my cousin and had hung himself, than the fact that I was raped. That's such a small word to be so violent and nasty."

I was stunned. What can or does a guy say to something like this? I didn't know. I had my left arm on Sue's shoulder. I slipped it around her shoulder to join Karen's. Put my other arm around them both, joined the holding, and rocking.

"Daddy moved out of the house in town shortly after. Divorce was never discussed that I know of. He just moved to a hotel downtown, near the office. He would pick me up from school or on weekends. We probable spent more time together than we had in the past. He also treated me more grown up then he previously had, but he was somewhat withdrawn and distant. Not so much with me as the rest of the world."

"My dad didn't go back to the camp for a long, long time and it was much longer before he let me come along again. I was twenty-two and had grown up. I still loved coming out and enjoying nature and everything, but it was not the same. Daddy was more distant and restless here. Never wanting to stay long or let me out of his sight."

Sue took several deep breaths and let the last out slowly. "The memory of what happened to me and to George has faded over the years. The mental scares were still there. I've avoided intimate contact with men as a whole. I've dated from time to time, but when they started to get serious, in a sexual way, I've always broken it off with them. Only after I'd had close contact with you two, did I see how a relationship could and should work." Sue looked up at both of us. She smiled a tight shy smile.

"I would watch you, together. You were so happy and loving. It showed in the way you did for each other. The way you were always kissing or just touching each other. The nights I stayed over in the quest bedroom, I could hear the moans, groans, quiet voices, and even laughter. I knew you were enjoying each other. Sex was a good thing in your lives."

"I knew it was missing from mine.... I would masturbate to your loving sounds.... I would fantasize that I was there with you, Mark. Or even with both of you. Sometimes it would be just Karen and I.... Now, all my fantasies have come true. Well, almost all, anyway."

Sue seemed to shrink and go completely limp. She had emptied her soul of all that needed to be said.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12