Sweet Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Both women said at the exact same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

"We are such a pair!" Jasmine said, shaking her head.

"That we are." Marie agreed, smiling.

Jasmine tentatively touched the breast of the smaller woman. "I didn't think I would get to see let alone touch my babies." She whispered as Marie smiled remembering the pet name Jasmine had for her breasts. "I know that there are seven wonders of the world... but my babies? They're the two wonders of my world." She smilingly said.

"Oh my God! Did you just say that?" Marie asked, laughing.

"Hey! What do you want from me, woman? I'm only human and besides they're just... THERE!" Jasmine said sheepishly.

As their eyes met, their faces showed the passion and yearning they felt for each other. Jasmine moved closer to Marie, taking both her hands and placed them either side of her head entwining their fingers as she moved on top of her. Aligning their bodies, she slowly lowered herself onto the smaller woman. Their eyes never leaving the other's face, one woman hissed while the other moaned at the intense sensation of feeling flesh against flesh. "You make me feel so many things I can't even begin to describe it." Marie whispered.

"It's the same for me." Jasmine said as she slowly brought her head down towards the smaller woman to give her the most loving and sweetest kiss she had ever experienced, evoking such an intense response that Marie thought that she could almost come. As if sensing this, Jasmine pulled back looking at Marie intensely and said "No, baby...not yet...we have all night." She spread her fingers in Marie's hair and pulling it back she started to kiss her from her neck down to her breasts, just going around the soft mounds before sucking the pebbled nipple into her mouth.

Marie's body lifted up from the bed as she clutched Jasmine's head to her as her lips performed the same magic on her other breast then continued down her stomach, teasing her thighs then to her mound. She didn't kiss or tongue it right away - she nuzzled her face into Marie's soft pussy, enjoying the feel of it on her face. Bringing her head up slightly, she whispered "Look at me. Watch me love you." Marie looked down, her eyes glazed with passion as Jasmine flicked out her tongue, tasting Marie's cunt and kissing her gently.

Marie felt herself building with the sensation of Jasmine's tongue on her; her lips and tongue licking, sucking, and kissing her throbbing pussy. Marie was humping her mound on Jasmine's face as she began to shudder. The taller woman slowly moved back up Marie's body, rubbing her slit with her long fingers and with her other hand she held the back of Marie's neck, looking at her with fierce loving eyes. Her voice husky, Jasmine said "Look at me...stay with me...please." Marie looked up as Jasmine slowly and gently slid a finger inside her. Watching Marie's face for any signs of pain, she reached a barrier inside the smaller woman's body and felt her jolt as she started to cry a little.

Seeing this, Jasmine felt her own tears well up as she lovingly said "Oh Marie! I'm so sorry. If I could take away the pain for you I would." Marie started taking calming breaths. "It's okay. It's okay. Make me yours. I want to be yours." Pushing her hips up against Jasmine's hand, Marie urged her on and she felt the moment intensely as Jasmine broke through her barrier with all her love and tears shining on her face. Jasmine softly stroked her through the pain until she could feel Marie moving against her again and she intensified her movements, adding friction onto Marie's clit until she felt the smaller woman clench against her and gasp as she came. They both came down from such intense loving with Jasmine still on top of Marie, her face buried in the crook of her neck, softly kissing it every now and then while gently massaging and squeezing her breasts.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Marie was still a little breathless when she responded "You once said that you wanted to make it so good for me that I wouldn't want any other woman after you. Well congratulations. I don't want anyone else."

Jasmine lifted her head and gave her a big goofy grin. "Oh really? You want to go for seconds?" she asked, bringing her hand down on Marie's mound and sliding her long fingers up and down her slit. The smaller woman's body lifted and her breath hitched as she reacted to the caress, groaning. Marie brought her own hand down to Jasmine's as she lifted and held it to her chest and looked at her with so much passion, desire and love in her dark eyes that the taller woman gasped. "Jasmine...could you...ummm...could you take me with your strap-on now?"

"Are you sure? We don't have to do it, you know...that was just one of my fantasies and this moment is all about you - not me." Jasmine whispered as her other hand lovingly brushed the hair from Marie's face.

Marie gently cupped Jasmine's face and said "No...this is ours. It's about both of us. Please... I want you to...make me totally yours."

Jasmine got up from the bed as Marie reluctantly let her go. She took the strap-on from her drawer and slipped it on before climbing back on the bed and slowly lowering her body onto Marie. "Hey" Jasmine said as she looked into Marie's eyes as she aligned her body on top of Marie.

"I missed you." Marie whispered as Jasmine gave her a kiss that was gentle at first, then turned into an intensely devouring kiss. Jasmine held Marie's head, burying her fingers in her long silky hair and as she broke the kiss a slim thread of saliva still clung to their lips somehow connecting them. The taller woman licked her lips, breaking the connection.

Breathing hard, Jasmine brought one hand to Marie's breasts, rubbing them. "God! They feel so soft and silky." She lowered her head, licking the space between her breasts, then kissing it as both her hands palmed a breast each, massaging, rubbing, pinching and cupping them. The smaller woman's chest pushed forward wanting more and moaning out loud..."Please! Please! God Jasmine! Please suck them... I want your mouth on them."

Jasmine moved her head to first one breast, licking the nipple in short slow flicks then laving it longer as the nipple became hard, pebbled, and crinkled. She then literally swallowed the breast into her mouth and started to suck on it gently then harder, at the same time licking the nipple creating a sensation of pleasure and pain. She gave the same attention to the other breast as she brought her hand to Marie's mound, drawing out the pleasure even more. With her fingers she felt if the smaller woman was wet enough and ready to take her. She felt Marie's juices slick on her fingers and knew she was ready, so she let go of her breast and slid slowly up Marie's body. The smaller woman groaned in complaint, clutching at her. "No! Don't leave me!" Marie cried out.

"'Shhh...it's okay...I'm here." Jasmine whispered as she held on to the rubber penis positioned between her legs, rubbing Marie's wetness onto it. She placed it at Marie's entrance and looked at her asking "Are you sure about this?"

Marie placed her hand on top of Jasmine's. "I'm sure. I want this more than you'll ever know. Please Jasmine?" Tears glistened in both their eyes as Jasmine slowly inserted the head into the hot, wet core of the smaller woman. Jasmine could feel the resistance even through the rubber toy. "God Marie! You are so tight!" Jasmine said out loud as she steadily pushed the length into the woman below her, making Marie completely hers. Marie felt an intense sensation of being filled and felt like every nerve ending in her pussy had been lit up at the same time...and then blackness.

Marie woke up to the feeling of her chest being rubbed and Jasmine's panicky voice calling out to her. "Baby, please wake up... Please?"

"What happened?" She asked the distraught Jasmine.

"You blacked out and you scared me. Are you ok, my baby?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm alright. It was just.... Just so intense and so good..." Marie replied smiling.

"It was? Wait...wait for it...I feel a tingling in my tail-feathers...hmmm...F-LUFF!" Jasmine smirked and they both laughed.

"God!" Marie exclaimed.

"What? What is it? Are you in pain?" Jasmine asked worriedly.

"You called me 'my baby.' I thought that I would never get to hear you call me that again and I've been wanting you to. So much." Marie admitted.

"My baby. My beautiful, beautiful baby." Jasmine whispered as she cupped Marie's face.

"And you're mine." Marie whispered back, kissing Jasmine tenderly on the lips then deepening it.

Jasmine lifted her head and asked "Do you want to have something to eat first?" clearly still a bit worried about her lover. Marie looked at Jasmine with a slightly raised eyebrow and said: "I would really want to eat you first before anything else."

"I think I've just created a sex monster." Jasmine teased, rolling her eyes.

"That you have." Marie replied as she pushed Jasmine onto her back on the bed reversing their positions. She straddled the taller woman gazing lovingly at her breasts then tentatively touching them and lowering her head to kiss the skin between. Jasmine grabbed Marie's head, cradling it to her chest and moaned.

"You ok, baby?" Marie asked.

Taking a deep breath Jasmine replied "Yes & no...I'm nervous & excited."

Marie started with one breast then the other; kissing, licking, sucking, and biting to give her lover the same feeling of intense pleasure and pain that was given to her. Jasmine's body lifted up from the bed as Marie started to move down, kissing her on her stomach, licking her navel, kissing her thighs, her inner thighs as she slowly approached her slightly dripping pussy. She saw the wetness and licked it making the taller woman jerk at the contact and groan out loud. Jasmine grabbed the smaller woman's head with one hand while the other clutched the sheet. Marie held on to Jasmine's thighs and mouthed her mound, sucking her engorged clit into her mouth as she pushed her finger into the writhing woman; pumping into her slowly at first then starting to pick up the rhythm and not easing up until Jasmine lifted her body from the bed and screamed.

Marie's head lay on her lover's shoulder as her fingers gently glided on Jasmine's stomach, calming her down. "Is it my turn to F-LUFF my tail-feathers?" She teasingly asked.

"God yes! F-LUFF to your heart's content! You deserve it!" Jasmine said, still trying to catch her breath. "I never came that hard and strong! I'm so wet that if I was to walk right now I'd be squelching!"

"Ummm...could you say that word again?" Marie asked.

"What word, my baby?"

"Ummm...'squelch'" Marie said shyly.

"Squelch." Jasmine repeated the word. "Oh my God! Baby! I'd forgotten how you used to ask me to say certain words cos' it gets you turned on!"

"Well now that you remember, could you now say the following words to me to me now that we're finally 'live'? 'Swollen', 'succulent' AND 'suppository!'" Marie pleaded.

"You're crazy, you know that woman?" Jasmine stated laughing.

"Yes... I am crazy... Crazy about you, my baby." Marie whispered with love glowing on her face.

"Yes, my sweet angel...your baby." Jasmine affirmed, her face alight with the same glow, holding Marie's body tightly to her never wanting to let her go.