Sweet Cherie Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get complicated for our kissing cousins.
4.4k words
4.63
65.4k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

EDITED BY:

Miriam Belle

CREATIVE CONSULTANT:

Simply_Cyn

Author's Note:

"It really helps to read the first "Sweet Cherie" story prior to this one..."

***

Jack grabbed the stepladder from the side of the furnace and hurried over to the small two-foot by four-foot window. He carefully stood on top of it, his naked body beginning to shiver a little in the cool darkness of the basement. Behind him, Cherie watched thoughtfully, admiring his ass with a devilish smile. She folded her arms across her full, exposed breasts and leaned against the cold concrete of the foundation. She could see Jack's sizable cock hanging limply between his thighs, swaying back and forth as he moved. His balls were heavy, unaffected by the nippy temperature. Despite how close they were to being caught in the act of incest, she couldn't help but think about how much she loved fucking him.

"Fucking window is jammed," Jack muttered as he tried to slide the window up.

"That figures," Cherie rolled her eyes, a small plume of dust falling on her as Jack's parents walked about the kitchen right above them. She could hear their muted voices, and wondered if they had found the clothes she and Jack had so foolishly discarded in the build up to having sex.

"If I can get this open," Jack grunted as he worked the stubborn window, "We can create a distraction and get them out into the back yard."

"And then?"

"We sneak in the front, grab our clothes and hope to fuck no one sees us run up stairs to my old bedroom."

"Sounds like a genuine Laverne and Shirley plan," Cherie commented playfully as she walked over to him.

"I'd like to think of it as a Balki and Larry solution," he smiled.

"Hey Jack," Cherie said softly, her hand on his calf.

He looked down to her, and was again taken in by her gorgeous features. In the shaft of light from the driveway lamp, he could see her large green eyes, the dark thick hair that spilled around her shoulders and her massive breasts that hung from her torso like perfect globes. He smiled, "Yeah?"

"Tonight really meant something to me," she squeezed his leg, and then added, "Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything..."

Jack laughed. "It meant something to me too."

Cherie smiled, about to say something else when a loud bang startled them. Someone upstairs had dropped something big on the floor as more dust fell down from the ceiling. They strained to listen and heard laughter, the instantly recognizable baritone guffaw of his father clearly ringing throughout the house. But, the thing that triggered Jack's curiosity was that the laugh that should have been his mother's sounded different. He stepped down from the stepladder and began cautiously walking towards the staircase.

"What are you doing?" Cherie asked as she grabbed his bicep.

"Wait..." he said, putting a finger to his lips.

He frowned as he listened to the muffled conversation, and after a few minutes of listening he realized his mother was not up there.

"You said both mom and dad ran out to the store right?"

"Yeah," Cherie nodded, "They said they'd be back later on."

Jack's mouth dropped open. "Wait, this is mom's bridge night with the girls from work! Dad always drops her off, and they usually play until midnight. That's when dad goes and picks her up."

"Then who is up there?"

"I don't know," Jack shook his head, looking upward.

"That asshole," Cherie whispered, "He's cheating on his wife."

Jack shook his head in the dim light. "Now we don't know that for sure yet."

"There's one way to find out," Cherie smiled.

Jack's father and his guest left the kitchen and went into the living room, their footsteps thudding above their heads. Cherie led Jack up the stairs quietly, their bare feet making no noise as they went. Huddling together, the cracked the door open and saw the kitchen lights were off now, but the living room was brightly illuminated. Jack's father, Mike, was sitting on the couch, looking at the clothes they had left behind. His dark features furrowed in confusion.

"That's weird..." Mike said as he looked Cherie's pants, "I wonder what happened?"

"Don't worry about it," a husky feminine voice said from just out of view.

Jack strained to look as Cherie pressed her back against him. He was keenly aware of his seven and a half inch cock wedged between her ass cheeks as her bronze hair tickled his nose a little. They were leaning on the carpeted steps, propped up on their elbows as they watched his father through the crack of the door. Jack put his free hand on her shoulder, and Cherie smiled.

"Who is that in there?" she whispered, "I know that voice..."

"I have no idea," Jack replied.

And then, the mystery woman came into view. Jack's jaw dropped again and Cherie froze in place, her eyes wide. Cherie's mother, Ellen, was slowly taking off her blouse in front of Mike. She undid each button slowly, teasing him as he sat on the couch watching intently like a kid seeing his first porno. A small squeak escaped Cherie's throat as her mother took off her shirt, revealing her barely contained breasts in a red lacy bra. Jack figured that they had to be 36 E's at least as she tossed the silky blouse to his father.

"Oh... my... God..." Jack managed, not knowing whether to laugh at the irony or cry.

"That's my mom," Cherie said futilely, her hand poking Jack as though performing a reality check, "That's my fucking mom."

"This is some twisted shit here," Jack closed his eyes as he shook his head.

"And like us two cousins fucking each other isn't?" she half laughed.

"Point taken," he shrugged.

"What do we do?"

"I don't know," Jack chuckled. He had known for a long time that his mother and father were not happy, and often he and his friends had laughed about it throughout high school. What could you do but laugh when your parents couldn't stand each other? The only other option was depression.

"I don't think we're getting our clothes back right now," Cherie said. They looked again and saw Mike unzipping his slacks and shoving them down as whipped out his eight-inch long cock. It was hard and thick as he slowly started stroking it. Ellen was pulling the straps of her bra down, doing an improv strip tease. She shook her breasts as she slipped the bra off. They were humongous, almost unnaturally large as she let them hang free.

"God I want you so fucking bad," Mike said to her.

"Now I see where you get your girth from," Cherie said slyly, grinding her ass against Jack.

"Now I see where you get your tits," Jack replied playfully as he reached around and squeezed her right breast.

From the living room, she heard her mother say, "I want you to fuck me, Mike. Fuck me, baby."

"Oh my God," Cherie whispered in disbelief, "My mom just said 'fuck'."

Mike was now stroking himself hard, his hand beating up and down on his shaft as Ellen dropped her skirt and revealed she was not wearing any panties. She stood before him, rubbing her tits and moaning softly, fingering herself as Mike worked himself into a frenzy. Jack felt a hot blush of embarrassment as he watched them. The almost cross-eyed look on his fathers face made him wonder how he had ever been conceived, and he had to suppress a laugh.

"I am so glad you don't make that face before you cum," Cherie remarked dryly.

"Paging Dr. Freud," Jack chuckled.

His father moaned, warning Ellen he was ready to blow his load. She knelt before him and actually placed her gigantic breasts on his legs and around his cock at the same time.

"Cum on me, baby!" she begged, "Cum on me..."

An eruption of semen shot into the air and splattered Cheri's mother in the face, neck and all over her tits. They moaned and caressed each other as he orgasmed, his hands tight around his cock.

"I am going to need so much therapy," Jack sighed.

"He's cheating on your mom," Cherie said again, "And my mom is cheating on my dad... is there some irony here?"

"This is a fucking Jerry Springer show in the making," Jack said.

In the living room, Mike was laying Ellen down on the couch and spreading her legs wide. Jack was horrified to see his father use his t-shirt to wipe off the cum from his dick and from her breasts.

"That son of a bitch," Jack glared.

"Classy," Cherie giggled, and turned to see Jack was not amused, "Sorry..."

"He just cleaned up his schmeckle with my favorite shirt!"

Cherie was shaking now as she held in her laughter, tears squirting from her eyes. Jack began poking her sides, tickling her. She gasped a little as she fought him off, both of them starting to be way too loud. Thankfully, their playfulness was overlooked as Mike went down on Ellen. Jack remembered his childhood, and the times his Aunt Ellen had called the kids in for dinner with a voice that could be heard from ocean to ocean. This apparently held true in every aspect of her life as she began moaning loudly from her brother-in-law's tongue. Jack looked and saw his father had stripped naked and had buried his face in her cunt, her legs resting on his broad shoulders as he ate her out.

Cherie turned to look at him again, and smiled. "You getting any ideas?"

Jack met her gaze and realized he was fully erect again, his thick cock pressing against her ass. He tilted his head down and kissed her softly, his hand still on her breast. He grinded his cock against her, and she returned the favor by rubbing her ass against him. From the living room, Ellen's shouts grew louder and louder as Jack and Cherie kissed, feeling each other up and getting hornier by the second.

"Down the stairs," Cherie whispered.

Jack only nodded as they stood up and crept back down the stairs. As they went, they heard Ellen shout, "Yes, eat my juicy cunt, Mike!"

"I thought they only said that kind of stuff in porno's?" Jack remarked, trying not to laugh.

"It does sound contrived, doesn't it?" Cherie smiled as she laced her fingers around the back of his neck, her tits pressing against his toned torso.

"Yeah," Jack agreed, and then said, "But I think it's all in how you say it."

"Oh?" Cherie raised a brow as Jack cupped her ass, his cock hard against her soft skin.

"Yeah."

She looked at him, here eyes glinting in the shaft of orange sodium light from the cellar window and whispered, "Eat my juicy cunt, Jack...

Jack felt his stomach quiver in delight, his sense sparking from her sexy voice.

"Nice," he breathed, "That felt believable..."

"Eat my juicy cunt, Jack..." she whispered again, her tongue running over her teeth as she put a little staccato on the "K" in his name. Jack pressed her against the wall, and knelt down before her. Cherie rested her thigh on his shoulder and he gripped her hips as he began licking her cunt, flicking his tongue in and out of her. Cherie moaned under her breath as he swirled his tongue in and over her sex, lapping at her and moaning into her pussy.

Upstairs in the living room, Ellen was now screaming as Mike ate her out. Downstairs, Cherie was gasping for air, trying to keep quiet as Jack worked his magic on her. Cherie flipped her head back, her hands cupping her heavy breasts and pinching her nipples. She pulled at them and rubbed them hard as she felt her climax building up. Her breathing was short and fast as she shuddered from Jack's tongue. She could feel the muscles in his shoulder working under her soft thigh, strong and powerful. His hands were firm on her body as he gripped her, almost restraining her from moving. She was surprised to be so turned on by the idea of being restrained during sex.

Jack lapped at her, dove his tongue into her slit repeatedly and finally began flicking her clit. He swirled his tongue around her hard button, gently nibbling on it as he pushed her further to the brink. Cherie was now thrusting with her hips against his tongue, her thighs quivering as her quiet moans became more pronounced. She kept chanting over and over the simple phrase, "Oh yes... oh yes... oh yes..." as Jack ate her out. Finally, her hips bucked wildly and she tightened her legs, squeezing his head as she came. She let out a muted scream that escaped her throat like a lusty wheeze. Her mouth was open wide as she gasped for air, desperate not to make too much noise.

"Oh fuck yes," she huffed, her voice high, "Oh fuck yes, Jack."

From above, they heard Ellen finally reach her orgasm with a window shaking "YESSSSSS!!!!!!"

Cherie pulled Jack up and kissed him. "You got me there faster than he did her," she smiled against his lips.

Jack smiled, "Well, they're old."

Cherie laughed and kissed him again. They embraced each other, as though they couldn't get close enough. Above them, they heard the sofa springs beginning to squeak rhythmically. Cherie looked up and laughed, "You know what that is..."

"Yep," he shook his head, "Dad'll be spent in about five minutes, if history is any indication."

Cherie smiled and lowered to her knees, grasping his cock in her hand. Jack looked down and saw only her face and his torso illuminated by the sodium light from the driveway. Cherie's beautiful countenance seemed to float in the darkness, tinted a hot orange color as she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked on his bulbous head for a few minutes, her full lips forming a sweet suction as they sealed around him. He felt her massaging his balls as she sucked and flicked his head with her tongue. Jack arched back a little, his cock tingling as she sucked him. Jack felt his nipples go rock hard as she began to suck back and forth on his shaft, her teeth dragging a little sometimes. He winced, but figured it was good thing. A little pain meant he wouldn't cum too quickly from the incredible waves of pleasure surging through him.

He felt himself instinctively begin humping her mouth as he slid his hands to the back of her head, holding her in place as he fucked her mouth. He closed he eyes, his teeth gritted in a winded expression of pure lust as he humped. It didn't take long for him to reach his climax, and he blew his load in her mouth. To her credit, she was able to swallow all of it. He moaned softly as she licked his dick clean with her amazing tongue. He looked down again and saw her running her tongue over his glistening shaft and head, her eyes focused on him intently.

"Yes," he groaned as she slid up his body, dotting him with hot, wet kisses until she reached his lips. Their tongue intertwined again as the springs in the couch upstairs kept on going, expanding and coiling under the weight of his father and her mother.

"Jack," she said suggestively.

"Yeah," he breathed as he suckled on her neck, his hands massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples.

"Tie me up," she whispered.

"Seriously?"

"Yes," she smiled as he grinded his groin against her, "Tie me up."

"Okay," he smiled. Jack quickly felt his way through the dark to the workbench his father had installed when he was six, and after some dumb groping he found the coil of thin white lanyard rope his mother used for a makeshift clothesline. Cherie waited for him in the pool of light from the cellar window, her body perfectly lit. Jack wasted no time, only dimly aware of the continuous fucking going on upstairs as he uncoiled the rope.

"Okay," he said to himself as he thought of place he could tie her up, and then looked to her, "I got it."

He grabbed the heavy stepladder he had used to try and open the window earlier. He sat it down so that the shiny plastic top was just in view.

"You need to give me your hands," he said.

"This is so naughty, Jack," she chuckled as she held her hands out to him, "So very naughty."

"So taboo," he added as he bound her hands together, wrapping the thin lanyard around her gently yet firmly.

"Forbidden, one might say," she offered as Jack then turned her so that she was bent over the stepladder. She placed her hand flat against it for support as Jack moved and knelt beside her, lashing her hands to the stepladder.

"You sure about this?" he asked quietly, the springs reaching a mad fevered pitch above them, Ellen and Mike both moaning and groaning together.

"Absolutely," she reassured him, "We've already covered incest, why not mild bondage?"

Jack laughed and looked up as their parents fucked. "Well, he's going for a record tonight..."

Cherie's hair hung down and obscured her face as she bent over the ladder, but jack knew she was smiling. She addressed him in hick accent, "What did you have in mind, Cuz?"

"I figure I'll lash you to this here stepladder and then have my way with you," he said casually, "How's that for a little Southern Comfort?"

"I reckon it sounds pretty good," she embellished, "After this we're done, maybe we can go catch a movie over at Mount Pilot with Thelma Lou and Barney..."

"Okay, no Don Knotts references while we're doing this," he laughed, "I've already seen my dad cheat on my mom with my aunt tonight, and I don't need images of Barney Fife floating in my head while we fuck..."

Cherie laughed. "How about a little Jerry Reed?"

"No," he chuckled as he finished tying her up.

"How about Granny Clampett?"

"No!" Jack laughed and slapped her ass.

"JEEEDDDD!" Cherie half-yelled in her Granny voice, and they both laughed hard, trying not to be too loud.

"You bitch," he managed, tears running down his cheeks.

"You love Irene Ryan and you know it," she said.

"So," he countered as he began rubbing her ass, "You've got the hots for Buddy Ebsen."

"Oh my God, that hat and rifle..." Cherie laughed, slowly turning into a lusty moan as he felt her up.

Jack ran his hand up her back and then down over her ass cheeks, and Cherie responded with a favorable moan as he caressed her. Jack fondled her breasts as he kissed her, sucking on her tongue and tweaking her nipples with one hand and massaging her pussy with the other. She was incredibly wet, and there was a heavy scent of sex in the air as he stimulated her. She was ready for him, and Jack felt his cock hardening quickly.

He kissed down her sides and to her flank, where dragged his tongue over the curve of her ass, circled her hole and then to her vagina. He stood up and brought his cock to bear. It was rigid again, like a piece of steel. He grasped his cock, and suddenly felt so powerful as he looked at her, studying her curves and committing her to permanent memory. He traced her vagina with the head of his cock, teasing her.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered, "Fuck me."

"Where would you like it?"

"In my cunt, Jack," she said, "I don't like it in the ass."

Jack felt relieved. "Neither do I."

"Good," she said as she wiggled her ass a little.

Jack parted her pussy and slid into her. His cock was enclosed by her hot interior, every muscle of her pussy tightening and flexing around him. Cherie moaned a little as he filled her up, his girth stretching her out a little. Jack began to fuck her, very slowly at first as he relished every moment of their coupling. He grasped her hips and felt like there wasn't anything he couldn't control; there was nothing beyond him as he started humping her.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, "Just like that..."

Jack felt himself slapping against her, his balls swinging to and fro as they found their rhythm and kicked into gear. His muscles were pulled taut as a fresh break of sweat formed and glistened on their bodies, causing them shine in the warm pool of light. He could hear their flesh slapping together, the wet rhythmic pounding and suction of their love making. He could feel her juices dribbling down his sack and to his inner thigh, tickling him as it went.

"Oh Cherie," he groaned as he went faster and harder.

"Yes baby," she managed as he pounded her, ramming his thick cock into her again and again.

"Yes," he whispered, unaware that the springs upstairs had stopped creaking.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers
12