Sweet Child of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers traveled up to cup her breasts and give them attention. He could feel the changes in them. They were not bigger, at least not by his account, but they were heavier. In a single motion, he brought the tip of her teat to his mouth and sucked heavily on it. Moaning, she arched her back as the jolts of pleasure went through her body. His teeth brushed against the sensitive nipple and she shuddered, barely able to contain herself. He was also lacking control and in a swift move grasped her nipple in between his teeth and licked and nibbled and tugged all at once.

That was all it took to send her over the edge and she did so rather violently. Her body tensed up and she shuddered as she screamed. Inside, her pussy was contracting on him as it practically poured its juices. He couldn't hold back and came as well.

Collapsing, they rested, regaining their panting breaths.

12