Sweet Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers

"Touch me there, babe! Tangle your fingers in them, like you did before! I loved it when you did that to me!" His voice caressed her, seduced her, and she passed her hand lightly over him, then, when she heard his indrawn breath, she played with the hairs there, tangling and releasing, tickling him, and then before she knew it, she was kissing him there.

"Honey, that's so good," Brad breathed. "Now come give me a kiss." He pulled her up without waiting for her to obey, and swept her mouth with his, plunging his tongue inside, moaning with arousal. They kissed passionately, and when Brad broke the kiss, Dawn moaned a protest.

"Brad!"

"No! Not yet! Now, I want you to play with my balls, Didi! Caress them, like this."

He took her hand and rubbed it on his swollen testicles, and when she fondled him, he felt himself swelling even more.

"Oh babe!" he groaned when she smoothed her hand over his balls, and trailed her fingers teasingly around them. His cock grew, and hardened, and he pushed himself into her willing hand.

"You're good, miss!" he sighed. "Ready to go to the next level, love?"

Dawn nodded, her hands trembling slightly, wanting to make him feel the emotions that stormed inside her.

"Kiss me, Didi, and lick me, like I did you," he instructed. "Use you tongue and you lips to tease me. Just remember to be gentle, honey!"

Dawn moved to do as he told her to, and he said, "Kiss my belly, sweetie, and my cock, on your way down."

She did as he told her, loving the way the hair on his chest narrowed as it went lower, until it came to the place his cock sprang from it, turgid and pulsing. She let her tongue linger on the base of his rock-hard sex, and heard his groan with a deep satisfaction. She wanted to hear that sign of her effect on him again, and so she let her tongue slide up its length, and back down. When she touched the tip of his arousal with her tongue, Brad almost shot off the bed. Dawn almost laughed, and felt her own arousal grow, and the wetness between her legs increased.

"Did I do that right?" she wondered aloud.

Brad could only nod, his breathing shallow.

Dawn continued her exploration of his arousal with her tongue, but before long he was pulling her away from him, and up to his mouth for a kiss that told her he was on the ragged edge of his control.

"Didi," he said hoarsely, "I want to fuck you so bad it's killing me!" He swallowed. "But there's one more thing you have to do. It's part of the package." He kissed her again, and let his hands caress her back and bottom. "If you want to make me cum, suck my cock, babe!" Suddenly, he chuckled. "Think of it as an ice cream cone that erupts!"

Dawn was already holding him, preparing to lick him into delirium, the way he had done her before. He caressed a breast, and Dawn hissed,

"Don't touch me, Brad! I can't concentrate if you do!"

Brad smiled, despite the ache in his groin, and let her have her way with him.

"You're a really quick study, miss! No wonder you were an 'A' student in school!" He inhaled sharply as she passed her tongue around the hood of his penis. And when she took him into her mouth and sucked, his instant response told her how close he was. She wanted to see him lose control, and she caressed his balls as she sucked, alternating between a full mouth suck and teasing licks and passes of her tongue.

"Didi! Baby! Stop now!" Brad begged her.

But Dawn was beyond hearing him. The idea of having him lose complete control and cum explosively because SHE had made him aroused her beyond measure.

"Oh God, Didi, please!" Brad implored her, but Dawn kept up the sensual torture. His moans grew louder and finally he was unable to retain the control he fought to keep. Dawn sucked hard on him one last time, and Brad growled out his orgasm, spurting thick, creamy cum into her mouth.

The shock of the warm salty fluid in her mouth confused Dawn. Brad fucked her mouth for a few more seconds, while Dawn tried to decide whether she should swallow or gag and spit it out. She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes, and Brad saw the confusion there. He pulled her up to his mouth and licked the cum off her lips. Dawn's eyes registered her surprise, and she let him pull her to his lips, where he devoured her mouth, tasting himself again on her tongue and sucking his cum into his mouth. He swallowed, kissed her again hotly, and then kissed his way down to her aching sex, where he sipped at her juices, licking her turgid clit, sucking on the swollen lips of her sex, and fucking her with his tongue, over and over, before replacing his tongue with two fingers, while he worried her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Dawn trembled uncontrollably, feeling her ecstasy rise inside her, building in her belly to a sweetly aching desire to cum over and over again.

"Brad, please, honey, please!"

She did not even know what she was saying, but she squirmed against his mouth and hands, and finally Brad let her cum, sucking on her, licking at her, eating her, making Dawn cry out and jam her fist into her mouth to muffle the sound. He kept at her, fucking her with his fingers till she came again. When at last the tremors receded, and she lay back, exhausted, Brad moved back to her mouth for a deep kiss, and she tasted herself on his hot tongue.

Neither of them knew when they fell asleep, but the clock said 10:53, and it was dark outside, when Brad stirred, feeling the weight of the woman he loved, and had loved all afternoon, on his arm. He turned his head and kissed the top of hers where it rested on his chest. She had moved during the evening, and her arm was thrown across his chest. Her full breasts were squashed against him, and he reached out a suddenly trembling hand to touch them, feeling again the wonder that this vibrant, sexy woman was his, after a year of chasing her, of wanting her, of dreaming about the time when they could make love. Now they had, and he wanted her more than before. He reached down and kissed the soft skin of her cheek, whispering,

"I love you, Dawn Jamison. You're mine now, and I'm never gonna let you go!"

Dawn woke to the promise in those words, and smiled when Brad began again the sweet seduction of her senses and her soul.

© Copyright 2007

DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers