Sweet Cruelty

Story Info
A Mistress takes what is hers to have.
1.8k words
4.26
20.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannj39
Dannj39
5 Followers

My Mistress has me remove my clothes and ties me down, I am scared. She has been very good to me and now she wants to take me as she has wanted all along. The pleasure I have given her up to now has been so good to her, but she now wishes to make me hers alone. She will take me tonight and I have never been taken in that way before. I am afraid of the pain.

She kisses my lips gently and smiles as she straps the leather cuffs around my wrists. Kissing my neck and shoulders, she runs her hands down my back. Stopping at my rear gripping my buttocks firmly and giggling softly, then runs her fingers down my thighs and calves as she slowly kneels to begin strapping my ankles to the bars, cinching them tight so I cannot move.

I tremble slightly as she whispers "Hush my pet. You know this has to be done. You will be mine. I will take my pleasure of you and you will submit."

I stammer." B b but. Mistress I have been a good pet, I have pleased you in all ways, I... Please Mistress, you will hurt me."

She places her fingers over my lips hushing me and kissing my eyes tenderly, "My darling one ", she pauses as she dribbles oil into her hand then begins to rub my cheeks with it. "You have been such a pleasure to me. I just have to have it all, you are MY pet and you know you cannot stop me from taking my pleasure of you, nothing of yours is not mine to take as I wish , and this is what I wish. You WILL accept it." all the while her hand is rubbing the oil down between my cheeks, till finally she begins to rub at my tight puckered ring.

I gasp at the feel of her fingers there, clenching my cheeks as she chuckles and spanks my ass, hard repeatedly, telling me "I said you WILL submit I can punish you all night my pet. Release and keep loosened NOW!"

I whimper at the slapping of her hand on my oiled cheeks, and do as commanded, trying to relax as her finger probes around and around, the feeling actually very pleasurable, I whimper as she forces her finger in, my anal ring gripping and resisting. She kisses my cheek and smiles as she forces that finger further, the oil allowing her to push deeper into my gripping little hole easily.

I moan loudly as she smiles at me. The feeling is humiliating and discomforting as she makes me accept it. I stand rigid and slightly bent, the straps and the bar across my waist making me bend this way.

She moves her finger in and out in and out as I whimper, it actually feels good.

She whispers into my ear as she reaches for the leather device I couldn't see.

"MMmm my sweet pet, you're so tight. I am truly going to love this. Please me and I will reward you." As she begins to wrap the device to her waist I see it is a strap on dildo.

"Oh Mistress please!! It is too large.. Please Mistress I am new to this! I have never ..." Allowing the thought to fall away as she kisses my lips and quiets me. My eyes tear, slowly run down my cheeks, she licks them from my face and smiles at me.

"You are so beautiful to me my pet so sensitive and willing to please, and yes,it's not a small thing here" she runs her hand over it dribbling oil on it as she strokes it, eyeing me seductively all the while." It's just the same size as your own my pet, I had this made especially for you. The head and shaft just barely larger than your own my lover, I know you will enjoy it my lovely."

She places the head of her strap on between my slightly spread cheeks, rubbing it up and down as I shiver. She comforts me soothingly, telling me to relax and accept it as I feel it riding up and down grinding back and forth as her breathing becomes heavier.

Then she positions it there, at my center, the head of it placed firmly at my tightness. She begins to push forward as I beg her not to; she slaps my ass-cheeks hard.

"You WILL be mine my pet! This last gift you have is mine to take and I am taking what is mine now! Accept it!!"

I feel the pressure of it the feeling of it pushing harder and harder till I can resist no more. She has my cheeks gripped and spread wide in her hands as she continues to force it forward, stretching my tight anal ring till I feel like she is splitting me apart.

"M.M.Mistress!! It hurts!!!"

"Yes my pet I know shhhhh shhh, relax. Submit to it. Accept it and it will get better, I can't stop now my Darling one its almost in now. I can feel it!"

She forces it in till finally, my little ring is stretched wide around the head as I whimper and cry out at the hot pain of it as it pops in, my tight ass gripping around the shaft of the thing as I whimper and cry out.

She kisses my neck and shoulders."See my pet I knew you could take it!!"

I am crying at the pain of it sobbing as she holds me there.

"My Mistress!! Please, please take it out!! Its too big your hurting me!

"NO. You are mine aren't you?" "Yes yes yes!!! Please Mistress!!"

You are mine I take what I wish and I wish to be inside you! You cannot prevent it you knew I would take what is mine. I love you my darling one, but I WILL have this!"

She begins to move forward again as she speaks, the toy entering me penetrating deeper and deeper as I whimper and cry out as she whispers passionately into my ear. "My sweet one, you're doing it! Its almost there! So close!"

Encouraging me to relax and submit to her ownership of me. The pain indescribably intense and hot; burning pain stabbing into my tightly stretched anal entry.

"Almost there my love! One more Push! UGH!" Until finally she stops, her pelvis hard against my quivering cheeks. As she holds me in her arms lovingly, she keeps her toy buried inside me.

"Shhh my baby shhhhh. It's in my love, it's all the way IN, and you did so well. Your my good pet. Feel my toy inside you? I can feel your tightness around it and it feels so good! I love your tight ass my sweet pet!"

Holding herself tight to me as I whimper and whine, sobbing at the feel of it stretching me open.

She begins to slide it out, hot searing pain as I feel her slowly emptying me of her toy. She moves it out until just the head is still embedded in me, then drives forwards again, making me cry out louder as she begins to move back and forth now. Stroking in all the way pulling out all the way again as I try to relax and submit; feeling each and every thick inch of it, as she takes me.

IN and out, slow penetrating strokes, forwards and back until I can feel less pain. she whispers encouragement all the while as she continues to stroke her toy into my tight stretched hole. Then it begins, as I finally accept it, submitting to her, loving her for her taking of me. The pain subsiding as she begins to fuck her toy back and forth back and forth, faster now as she grips my hips hard I can feel her nails digging into them as I now whimper in pleasure. The toy driving harder and harder, in and out, in and out as I gasp and moan loudly her breathing becoming harsh as she ravishes her pet: Owning her pet, owning ME. Having me as only She can have me!

" Yes my sweet pet so tight soo good, accept it, your my good pet aren't you, you love your Mistress my pet!"

"Yes yes yes yes. I love you Mistress!!!! OH Goddess please! Mistress!! I am going to..." I stammer and gasp as she keeps driving her thick toy in and out of me. "Your making me...It feels so... GOOD!! Please Mistress! Oh Goddess May I?? Mistress please!!"

"That's my good baby, yes cum for me cum for your Mistress, fucking you good and hard. Cum with me! I am going to cum my pet; your tight ass is making me cum!"

It hits us both then ,, her orgasm at the erotic feel of taking a man as she wants, my pleasure at her taking of me builds until it boils out of me. Hot cum boiling out and spurting hard out of me again and again my seed spurting as I cry out in pleasure!

Her own orgasm no less than mine as she slams her toy deep inside me gripping my hips impaling me with it, as her shudders and spasms of pleasure take her as well, she bites my shoulder as she cums calling out my name.

I slump down then, exhaustion and pleasure making me fall a bit as she holds me there.

She whispers huskily into my ear then, panting heavily as she holds me tightly her arms wrapped around my chest her breasts heaving against my back as she tells me.

"You are MINE, no other will have you this way save that I allow it and I will only allow it when I tire of taking you. Which will be never." She chuckles lightly, her breathe in my ear. "I prefer to own my virgin pets solely and you my darling one are special to me and I treasure my ownership of you. MMmmm you're my good pet my love."

She pulls out of me then as I groan at the feel of it and moves towards the cage door.

"Mistress? Will you release me?"

She chuckles then, smiling at me.

"No my pet." She says smiling and licking her lips."

"Not just yet. I am not done having my pleasure of you. I wish to continue this pleasure you have given me the rest of the day. Your submission is such beautiful thing I want to make it last and last and last lovely one I will have you again and again and again, your sweet cries are everything I could have wished for my darling one."

I slump down in my cuffs then whimpering at the finality of it, as she laughs and walks away her heels tapping against the floor fading away as a tear of both happiness and despair runs down my cheek.

Dannj39
Dannj39
5 Followers