Sweet Cuckolding

Story Info
A wife fulfills a husband's cuckold fantasy.
1.1k words
4.33
147.3k
54
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been together for about six years and active swingers for the last four. Over the years we had gotten very comfortable telling the other our fantasies and getting to know each of other's quirks. We have experienced adding women, men and couples into our sexual activities. All in all, we are very normal with a freaky streak.

I have always enjoyed watching my wife with other men but she always insisted on me participating. I would often tease her when she was leaving about stopping by Bill's house on the way home from work or picking up a cream pie when she was getting groceries. We have always had the rule we never played without the other.

Well it was the night before my birthday and the wife told me she was going to ladies night at the local porn store and then going dancing with one of her girlfriends. As she was getting dressed, I teased her about bringing home ladies from the porn store for me and picking guys up at the bar and fucking them in the car. I love watching her leave to go out; long black coat, mini skirt, heels that look great on my shoulders, a low cut top that shows off an inordinate amount of cleavage. Watching that ass wiggle as she walks is enough to send any man over the edge.

I didn't expect her home until after two so when she pulled into the driveway shortly after midnight I was surprised to say the least. She walked into the living room smiled at me, dropped to her knees and freed my cock from my pajama bottoms. Having been married I know not to talk when my dick is in a woman's mouth or she may stop what she's doing. So I took a deep breath and watched her slowly suck my cock up and down. She has this amazing technique where she slides her hand up and down the shaft at one pace and her mouth at another. She continued this marvelous treatment for a good five minutes before pulling my bottoms off. Once my pajamas were lying on the floor she continued to suck my now raging hard on. She took her time sucking my balls into her mouth pulling them until they would pop out. She fondled them with one hand while stroking me with the other. Then she started rubbing down my taint to my ass which caused me to moan with ecstasy. She knew at that point that she could do anything she wanted with me.

She stood up in front of me removing her long black coat. She was wearing a black corset with lacy stocking and a pair of black boy short panties. She slowly turned in place letting me soak up every inch of her sex appeal.

"Is this my birthday present?" I asked.

She just smiled one of the most devious smiles I had ever seen dance across her face. She stepped forward straddling me pressing her breasts into my face. She began to grind her hot pussy against my cock. "I didn't go to the bar," she whispered in my ear. She then reached down between her legs moved her panties aside and began rubbing the head of my dick against her pussy lips. I was trying to figure out if I had heard her right. But thinking is damn near impossible for me when my dick is so close to being enveloped by her sweet pussy. She then slides two fingers in my mouth and lowers her soaking wet pussy onto my cock. Everything seemed to stop in that moment.

On her fingers I could taste her and something else. Her pussy was so wet I could feel the juices running down onto my balls. My brain starts racing, did she say she didn't go to the bar? The porn store closes at 9. Was she with her girlfriend?

"I went to Bill's," she said softly.

My cock throbbed and pulsated so hard I thought for a moment I had cum. She let out a low moan then raised herself up and down slowly on my cock. "Happy birthday, baby," she cooed sweetly into my ear while slowly raising and lowering herself onto my cock.

"He fucked me real good tonight. I bought this outfit at ladies night and wore it over there. He asked where you were and I told him I had a pass. He seemed unsure until I started sucking his dick. After that he was good and hard I had him eat my pussy then start fucking me. You want to hear more?"

"Yes," I muttered.

"Well, I lay back on the couch and he started sliding his cock in and out of me. I told him not to cum that I needed him to last. Once he got close to cumming I gave him a bit to cool off then I turned over onto my knees on the floor, arms on the couch. God his cock felt good pressing against my pussy. He fucked your wife's pussy really slow for a good ten minutes. You like the way that sounds don't you?"

Again I couldn't help but mutter "Yes." She continued to slide up and down on my cock, her face pressed up against mine, her words captivating and mesmerizing me.

"I climbed on top of him at this point and began riding his cock hard. It didn't take long before he said he was going to cum. He tried to pull away and out but I just clamped my pussy down. I held him as tight as I could and he came. He came hard in your wife's pussy, I held onto his cock until it went limp, then I smiled at him and told him I had to go. You like sloppy seconds, huh? Did you like the taste of his cum on my fingers? You like knowing your wife was out fucking another guy, don't you?"

I didn't even try to answer there was no need. At this point she is holding my face in her hands looking me in the eye as I came, harder than I ever had before. It felt like it was never going to end. When I finally stopped cumming, my legs were shaking and I was breathing like I had just sprinted five miles. She leaned in and kissed me. She then climbed off my lap, laid down on the floor, and slid her panties off.

"I love you, Birthday Boy. I'm not done, you need to eat my pussy," was the last thing she said to me that night.