Sweet Cyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyebrows at Jonathan, wondering if he would protest or join. He did neither and was already walking away from us.

"Absolutely," I said loudly and joined the group in the kitchen.

A few shots later I was feeling tipsy and ready to prowl outside.

I saw Cameron talking to a couple girls and I went over, acting far more confident than I felt. I sauntered over to him and touched his arm lightly, "Cam, can I have a word?"

He looked shocked to see me. "Yeah," he said, "Excuse me," he excused himself from the girls he had been talking to.

"You look amazing," he gawked at me.

"Oh, it's nothing," I smiled. "Dance with me?"

He nodded and we joined the group of gyrating teenagers. It was fun, but in a bland superficial way. I couldn't help but glance over his shoulder every so often, wondering where John was and what he was up to.

I turned my back on him when I saw him standing very close to a curvy blonde girl who was standing on her toes to whisper something in her ear.

"I need a drink," I told Cameron. "Let's go somewhere more private."

He needed no more convincing than that to leave the crowded grounds outside and head inside. Reality was, it made me sick to watch Jonathan so close to the other girl. Every part of my body was screaming that it should be me there. I had to get away and distract myself.

I took Cam by the hand and led him back into a spare room.

"So, what are you doing for college?" Cam asked me.

"I don't want to talk right now," I murmured, pulling him closer to me.

"Oh," he looked surprised. "Really?"

"Really," I breathed softly in his ear.

"I thought you didn't want this..."

"I want you, Cam. Don't you still want me?"

"Yes," he moaned. He drew me against him and kissed me firmly. His hands moved from my back to ass, pulling me closer before backing me into the bed.

Letting his hands wander my body felt wrong. I didn't want him like that. I didn't want him at all. My theory of him being a good distraction was failing spectacularly and I was beginning to want nothing more than to go back home alone and mope.

"Stop, Cam," I tried to say between kisses.

"What the hell, Cyn, you said you wanted this."

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. He didn't seem inclined to stop. And my protests only made him push me harder into the bed. Suffocating me with kisses. "Please stop..."

Suddenly Cam was ripped off of me. "You!" thundered John, who had Cam by the back to the neck. "Never touch her again," he growled, slamming Cam into the wall.

"Jonnie," I squeaked in surprise.

He threw Cam out of the room and rounded on me. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know," I muttered.

"What if I hadn't shown up? What then, Cyn?"

Tears stung my eyes. All I had wanted was to forget the confusion of the day, but the only thing I had succeeded in was making John mad at me. "I'm sorry," I whispered, blinking back tears.

"It's okay," he softened, sitting beside me. Tears began to stain my cheeks. "Did he hurt you, baby?" He took my face in his hand and forced me to look up at him. His hazel eyes looked like thick warm honey and the look he gave me was just as sweet.

I closed my eyes, I couldn't stand it. I couldn't bare the way he looked at me. The longer I held his gaze the more I wanted to fall into him completely. He stroked my cheek softly with his thumb. I looked up into his big eyes that begged me to reassure him.

"Did you kiss that girl," I asked.

"What?" he sounded shocked.

"That blonde girl," I prompted. "I saw the way she was looking at you."

"No," he sounded confused. "No, why would I? Why does it matter?"

"It doesn't," I shook my head, feeling stupid.

"Cyn, talk to me." He took my hand gently in his. "What's going on?"

I didn't know how to explain. I didn't know what to say. "Kiss me again, Jonnie," I said shyly.

"What?" he looked completely taken aback.

Had I misread something? Maybe he didn't want me. Panic flooded me. He was going to think I was insane, completely messed up. Totally pathetic. I looked away, flushing with embarrassment.

Then John lifted my chin again—forced me to look up at him. "Are you sure?" he whispered.

I nodded.

He brushed his lips against mine, tentatively at first, searching to see if it was okay. I responded eagerly. I put aside the doubt and guilt I felt building in me and let my body take over. I needed this. I needed my brother to be my man.

"Let's go home," I murmured. "We shouldn't be seen like this."

The second we got through the door he swept me into his arms again. My slender frame nestled perfectly into his musculature. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me up the stairs and into his room, delivering me to his bed.

"You know this is wrong..." mumbled John through kisses.

"I know. But Johnnie," I begged, "you started it."

"I know," I sighed, rolling onto his back.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I had thought so certainly that he was feeling the same way I was. It didn't take an expert to tell that from the way his pants were bulging, some part of him wanted me. "Johnnie..." I hesitated, "Are you not attracted to me?"

"Lil sis, me not being attracted to you is definitely not the issue. Ever since you started growing up I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you."

"I know it's wrong but," I bit my lip, "I want you." Perhaps it was all the shots of vodka that I had taken that night that had loosened my tongue. Perhaps it was the fact that I had dealt with the internal battle all day about just how wrong it was. Either way it was giving me the courage to speak the truth.

He looked torn, but clearly not enough to stop him from pushing me back into his blankets and planting kisses all over me. He body pushed into mine as our tongues searched hungrily for each other. I could feel his hard on against my thigh and that only served to excite me further.

"More," I moaned, reaching down to unbuckle his belt. I didn't remember ever feeling that way before. In fact, that was the point that I usually stopped at because the thought of pleasing some boy for two minutes before he made a mess was just, well...messy.

But I wanted Jonathan. I wanted to know all of him and my little nudge of encouragement was all he needed to let his hesitance drop and submit to the desire. He slipped my shirt off and unsnapped my bra easily. It made me wonder just how many times he had done it and how many girls got to feel this with him. He tore the bra off and cupped my breasts softly, one thumb moving over my nipple while he suckled the other one. Every little flick of the tongue he gave sent goose bumps down my spine and made my nipples so hard they hurt.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured. He drank in the sight of my pert tits before rubbing and sucking at my nipples which were now looked like little pencil erasers.

"They're okay?" I breathed. Who knows how they would compare to the other racks he'd seen. And I know he had seen plenty. Despite how sweet my brother was, he was a stud and it didn't go unnoticed.

"They're perfect—amazing. You have no idea, sis." He palmed my tits again.

I reached down to finish what I had started with his pants and nervously pulled out throbbing member. It felt warm and rock hard in my slim fingers. I looked down and swallowed; I had seen dicks before but not like his. It was at least an inch longer than my last boyfriends and I was amazed that I could actually wrap my hand around it.

I gulped, "I knew you were big, but I didn't know it was like this..."

"Oh yeah? And how did you know I was big in the first place?"

I blushed.

"Spying on your big brother, perv?" he teased.

"I've lived with you for nineteen years—I've see a hard on or two."

"And how did you feel when you saw it?"

"Embarrassed," I admitted. "Jealous."

"Jealous that I have a big dick?" he grinned.

"Jealous that you were almost always sticking it in someone else."

"No...you have nothing to be jealous of," he said quietly. "Those girls weren't like you, Cyn. I never loved them, not like I love you. I could never love anyone like I love you. You're my little sister, my baby girl; no one else is like that. Besides," he added playfully, "you shouldn't be jealous of being my one night stand. You couldn't handle it."

"Why not?"

"Because," he said, flipping over so that I was straddling him, "I am the best lay you'll ever have, sis."

"Jonnie..." I traced circles on his stomach with my fingers shyly. His cock was still trapped between my legs, rubbing against my panties.

"I'm just playing, lil sis," he said, taking my sudden hesitation as insult.

"No, it's not that. It's just—I've never..." I took a breath, "I want you to be my first."

His jaw dropped. "God, Cyn, I knew you were shy but I thought you had—you're really still a virgin?"

"Jesus, it's embarrassing enough without you making fun of me too." I rolled off him.

"No, no," he said hastily. "I love it, sweetie. But why did you wait so long?"

"I guess I just wanted it to be the right time and the right person and I kept waiting for it to come along and then I realized it was right in front of me the whole time."

"My god, I love you so much," he breathed. He covered me in kisses, head to toe. He paused only to take off my panties and reveal my pink bald pussy (something I had been in the habit of maintaining ever since I started dating).

I watched as he spread me apart, teasing at the entrance of my tight, wet hole. I could see the tip of his finger glistening with my cum already and could feel it starting to trickle down my ass crack at he got me more and more aroused.

He finally slipped one finger inside me and stroked me slowly. He began to work my clit over with his tongue, sucking it between his lips as it got more and more swollen. I watched him move one hand down to his manhood and stroke it as he continued to eat me out. Pre-cum beaded on the head and I knew he was well ready to go. I pulled him up to me again and took his dick from his hand, stroking it like I had watched him do.

"Are you sure?" he asked as I rubbed the head against my virgin hole.

"Yes." I trusted my brother more than anyone in the world. I wanted to give this part of myself to him.

He helped me guide his thick shaft in. My pussy was sopping wet, yes, but I still cried out when he finally managed to get the head in.

"Are you okay?" he asked tenderly, pausing so I could get used to feeling so full already.

I nodded. I wanted to be good for him. I wanted him to still want me.

"Keep going." I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my nails into his back as he forced his way into my young hole. As he finally managed to stuff his cock inside me, pleasure started to consume me. I looked up at him longingly. "Make love to me now," I whispered. "Show your little sister what it's like to be with a man."

He groaned as he pulled out of me before thrusting himself back in. My pussy clamped around him, like it never wanted to be empty again, and he began to fuck me slowly. Long, deep, thrusting strokes that sent shudders of pleasure mixed with fading pain through my body.

"Baby, you're so tight and wet," he moaned. "You're going to make me cum."

I wrapped my legs around him tightly. I needed to know how it felt to have him explode inside of me. And I found out. Jet after jet of hot cum hit the back of my pussy and filling me up before he collapsed beside me.

I knelt shyly between his legs and began to lick my cum slowly off his dick and then take it in my mouth completely. I saw him shudder but a slow smile spread across his face and I slowly worked my tongue around his cock, teasing him back into hardness.

"Where'd you learn that trick, sis?" he asked.

I just winked at him and said, "I want to fuck you now, 'kay?"

He grinned and I took that as all the invitation I needed to guide his cock back into my cum filled pussy. This time I rode him, experimenting with how it felt at different angles, and learning how to take his thick piece best. He toyed with my nipples as I started to ride him faster. I bounced up and down on his cock, grinding myself into him as the pressure built in my pelvis.

I fingered my clit vigorously, rubbing it in little circles the same way I did when I pleasured myself alone and making my pussy drip cum all over John. He stared at me wide eyed and in awe as I took control and pursued the orgasm I craved.

"You like it when I ride your cock, huh?" I asked, as he moaned loudly. He nodded. "You like knowing that your baby sister needs to fuck your cock nice and hard so she cum real good for you?"

"I didn't know you were gonna be such a dirty little girl for me," he grinned.

"Fuck, Jonnie, fuck," I started to moan louder. He knew what I was going to say next and started to fuck me hard. "I'm gonna cum for you...oh god. Fuck yes."

I couldn't hold the feeling any longer and my body shook as I finally let go. My pussy gushed cum onto my brother's cock as it clamped over and over on him until it pushed him over the edge and he was filling me with another round of his semen.

That time I was the one to collapse on the bed. Pure exhaustion filled me and body still tingled from my orgasm.

John stroked my hair as I curled against his chest.

"Are you on the pill, sweetie?" he asked after a while.

"No...but I should be. From now on we should be more careful."

"'From now on'... you mean you want to keep doing this?" he asked.

"You're the one who said I'd never be able to stand being your one night stand," I teased.

"I'm serious."

"I love you Jonnie, and I love being with you like this, I know it's wrong but—"

"But I couldn't think of anything more divine to do with my sister," he finished for me.

"That's twisted."

"I know," he laughed.