Sweet Dream

Story Info
Geeky girl goes after her teacher.
1.7k words
4.04
87.1k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story. All of the characters are fictional and from my imagination. I hope that you enjoy it.

The bell rang. It was 7:55 on a Friday morning. Today, was the last day before Christmas break. Several students came into class, some had their cell phones to their ears while others were walking in with a cup of hot coffee in their hands. Mr. Cuevas was at the head of the class waiting patiently for his students.

“Alright guys, settle down,” he said.

“Hey, Mr. C. are you coming to the game?” asked Mitch. “I gonna sack a buncha fuckers from Cordova High tonight. It‘s gonna be awesome!”

“Of course, but watch your language. This is a classroom, not your house,” joked Mr. Cuevas.

Mitch gave him the thumbs up. He, along with his crew moved to the back row. Mitch was a big guy. Six foot tall, about 220 pounds of muscle. A brick wall when it came to playing football.

The class got to their seats. Mr. Cuevas did his roll call.

“Has anyone seen. Sara?” asked Cuevas. Just then the door opened and a cool breeze entered the room. A white, geeky looking girl wearing a long black dress and a white blouse came in.

“Sorry, I’m late, Mr. Cuevas.”

“This is starting to become a habit. Try to be here on time, Sara.”

Sara pulled her brown hair behind her ear and adjusted her black frame glasses.

“Yes, sir.” she said.

Then another morning ritual began. “Grandma in the hoooouse!” “geek” ”four-eyes!” “2X4!” several of the students yelled.

“What are you hiding under your long dress, Sara?” teased one of the cheerleaders.

“SHE PROBABLY WEARS GRANNY PANTIES!!” yelled out Mitch. The class broke out in laughter. Poor, Sara, her face got red with anger.

“Alright, that’s enough!” yelled out Cuevas. “The next person to make those types of comments in this class will be suspended. I don’t care who you are or what your popularity is, next time you’re suspended.”

The class stopped laughing and went back to their conversations, still amused with what they had done.

Sara thanked Cuevas and went to her seat and put her head down. She closed her eyes and wiped her tears away with a Kleenex. She hated everyone in this class, everyone but Cuevas. He was her favorite teacher. It was unfortunate that all of his other classes were full. This class had almost all of the “popular” kids. Sexy cheerleaders and hot jocks, you name them and they were here.

Sara could still hear everyone talking in the background. The bell rang, everyone starting reaching for their backpacks and purses. The whole class was out the door. The only ones left in the classroom were Cuevas and Sara.

“Sara, can I help you with something?” he asked.

“No, I’m fine, Mr. Cuevas.”

He slowly turned around and walked to his oak desk. Sara loved the shape of his body. He was built like the Statue of David. His face, Sara could stare at his face forever. Strong square jaw, cheekbones and when he smiled, oh those dimples drove her crazy. She felt her heart begin to race.

“Sara, don’t you have a class to go to?”

“No, my next class is in an hour. You don’t mind if I stay here for a while, do you?” she asked.

“Nope, it’s fine with me,” he said while working on his laptop. Sara knew that his next class began in two hours. It was weird, she thought, that every time she started thinking about, Mr. Cuevas she would automatically fantasize about having his cock inside her. She felt that he was the one. Sara loved this man. What’s not to love about him. He’s a gentleman, any girl would be lucky to have him.

Sara walked over to his desk and asked what he was doing.

“I’m working on my resume. Come this June, I’m gonna be laid off.” he said.

This made Sara tear up. “What’s wrong,” “You’re leaving. You’re not coming back next year?”

“Well, not because I want to. Budgets, you know. A lot of vocational teachers are being let go.” he said. Sara wrapped her arms tightly around him. Cuevas could smell the sweet strawberry fragrance of her hair. He placed his arms around her small waist, try to comfort her. What happened next was not what he expected. Sara leaned back and gave him a small kiss in the corner of his lips. Cuevas could feel his cock stiffening up. This geeky girl wearing black-framed glasses and a long dress was making him REAL hard.

Sara could feel his hard dick pressed against her petite body. However, she would be happier if his dick was in her mouth. Or better yet, in her virginal pussy. Cuevas didn’t back away. He let her kiss him. He felt her tongue penetrating his lips. Sara massaged her tongue against his. Cuevas could feel her warm breath from her nose tickle his upper lip.

Sara stepped back and sat on his large desk. Cuevas leaned forward and kissed her on the neck. He quickly moved his laptop onto one of the students desk. Sara laid down on his desk. He moved next to her and placed her head under his arm. Cuevas placed his other hand on her stomach over her white buttoned blouse.

Sara could feel his hand moving down from her stomach. She suddenly felt his warm fingers under her panties. She began to moan slowly.

“Oh, that feels good.” she said. Cuevas moved his hand further down, until he could feel Sara’s wet pussy. He gently rubbed her pussy. Sara’s moaning was making him so hard, he thought his dick was going to brake. Damn, he thought, he should have worn looser pants.

Sara sat up, and unzipped Cuevas’ pants. She pulled his cock out of his boxers. Wow, she had never seen a dick this big. She thought that they were only in movies.

“I’ve never done this before. I’m still a virgin.” she mentioned.

“That’s okay. We can go at your pace.” Cuevas wasn’t all that shocked to learn that Sara was still a virgin. The majority of the student body was too busy making her feel like crap instead of seeing the person she really was. Sara kissed the tip of his dick. Cuevas watched on as she placed his cock in her small mouth. Sara would roll her tongue all around his big, throbbing dick. Pleasing it and teasing it. Cuevas, began to moan Sara’s name. He had never moaned a woman’s name before during a blow job. This was new to him. He could usually last for hours. However, now he was fighting it. She was that good.

“Damn, Sara. You’re so good.”

She could feel his cock going deep inside her throat. Sara’s mouth was stretched wide open. She slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth. She could feel his veins as it slid out of her lips.

She laid back down on his desk. Cuevas began to unbutton her white blouse. Sara exposed her small breasts. He began kissing one of her tits and caressing the other. Sara’s skin tasted like coconut.

“Fuck me, I want to feel your lips around my small pussy,” she said. Cuevas slowly moved down her stomach. Sara slightly lifted her lower body. He slipped her long dress off. It revealed black panties. They were damp with Sara’s pussy juice. Cuevas slipped her panties off and dropped them on the floor. Sara bent her knees and began to feel his tongue around her pussy. It felt so good. He spread her lips real wide and began licking her clit.

“Yeah, yeah. Make me yours. Make into a real woman” Sara moaned while breathing heavily. Cuevas slowly penetrated his index and middle finger into Sara’s pussy.

“Yes, yes! Keep doing that! That feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes, yes!” she began to yell. Cuevas slipped his fingers out and put them in his mouth. Sara’s pussy tasted sooooo good. Best tasting pussy he had ever had. He then placed his throbbing cock on top of her wet pussy.

“Put it in! I want to feel you inside me! Make me yours, my love,”

Cuevas slowly pushed his dick into her small wet pussy.

“Fuck yeah, oooh, oooh, oooh, mmm, mmm. You feel soooo good inside,” he said.

“I was saving myself for you. I knew one day you would fuck me, fuck me real good! Yes! Yes!” she yelled out. Sara flipped on her stomach. She could feel him coming in from behind. Cuevas began thrusting his cock back and forth, in and out, in and out an a repeated rhythm.

Sara was already five minutes late for her next class, but she didn’t care. She was being fucked very well by the man she loved. She didn’t want this to end. She was enjoying herself very much. Cuevas laid on the table full of sweat. His cock pointed straight up. Sara bent her knees and guided his cock into her insatiable pussy. She bounced up and down repeatedly. Her small tits kept with the rhythm of her body.

“Keep going. Oh shit, I’m coming. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, FUCK YEAH. Fuck yeah. That felt good.” yelled Sara. She got off his dick and starting sucking it again. A few seconds later, Cuevas could feel it. Five loads of cum. Right in Sara’s mouth. She didn’t bother stopping, she kept going. His juice was rolling down the side of her mouth. Sara looked so cute with her glasses on and with his rigid dick in her mouth.

Suddenly time seemed to slow down. The bell rang. It didn’t seem to stop.

“Hey, Sara. Wake up. Class is over.” Cuevas said.

Sara raised her head as the last student left the class. “I thought Mitch was the only one who slept through class.”

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Cuevas. I didn’t mean to,” she said shamefully.

“You better get to class, you’re gonna be late.”

“My next class starts in an hour. Can I stay here for awhile?” asked Sara.

“Sure, my next class starts in an two hours,”

Sara thought that it was time to make her dreams real.

THE END