Sweet Dreams

Story Info
My wife falls into a drunken sleep in front of my friends.
7.8k words
4.34
236.5k
219
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,429 Followers

My wife Lyndsey cannot take her drink - at all - and she does enjoy a drink. She always has, ever since we met ten years ago. She was only 17 then, and one of those girls who rebelled against everything. Her parents had been quite strict with her as a teenager, not allowing her to go out drinking until she was of age. Inevitably, the first opportunity she got on her 18th birthday she went out and got completely slaughtered.

We met at college when we were both 17 and Lyndsey was a lovely girl but because of her strict upbringing, she was quite shy and reserved, especially when it came to sex.

So when Lyndsey could start going out and drinking, she enjoyed the way that alcohol gave her a bit of confidence, in fact it took a few drinks before she finally had sex with me and repeatedly whenever we did have sex, she would always have a drink first to 'loosen herself up.'

Unfortunately, she couldn't hold her drink and although she really enjoyed it, she eventually realized that she really shouldn't drink. Not because she would get in fights or do other stupid things, because she didn't - she would just go extremely silly and giddy, then usually throw up and pass out. It would then end up with me or one of Lyndsey's friends carrying her home and putting her to bed. Not how you want to end your nights out!

After two years we got married, and a year later we had our first child which brought us even closer, and if possible even more in love. Our second child brought even more joy to our lives, but it was around then that our sex life took a bit of a knock. Lyndsey had only ever slept with me, as her parents had been so strict with her as a teenager. I had taken her virginity at 17 when we met, and when I asked her if her lack of sexual experiences bothered her she always said that she had never wanted to sleep around even when she was a teenager. She was perfectly happy with me - if she wasn't then she wouldn't have got married!

The proof of her devotion came one night when she went on a very rare night out with some of her female friends. She had been careful not to drink too much, but unfortunately a friend of hers bought a couple of cokes and put vodka in them, not knowing how easily she got drunk. As the night wore on, Lyndsey got chatted up by a group of young lads who saw how drunk she was, and sensed an opportunity to pull her. As the alcohol took its toll on her, she somehow got split up from her friends and ended up back at the house of one of the boys.

The lad who had taken her home and his friend both tried it on with her, and if Lyndsey had wanted to sleep with anyone, she could have. She kissed them both, and one lad had a bit of a grope - feeling her breasts and managing to get a hand down her knickers at one point - but Lyndsey resisted and somehow managed to organize herself a taxi and get home. She was in a terrible state, drunk and confused but also quite horny when she got home and she confessed all to me. She was ashamed at how far she had let the lads go, but I told her not to worry about it, just before she started to throw up and I put her to bed.

We discussed what had happened the following day, and Lyndsey apologized but I told her it really didn't matter. She hadn't actually done anything, and even if she had done something I would have forgiven her. Lyndsey looked at me incredulously, and I explained that I loved her so of course I would forgive her. She still seemed unconvinced so I added that I sometimes felt bad about her only ever sleeping with me. I had been with several girls before Lyndsey, but to date I was still her only partner.

Lyndsey insisted as she had done before that she didn't want anyone else, and I believed her. If she had wanted to do something, she would have done it the night before. How would I have ever known? She asked me if I was mad at her for letting them touch her up and I told her not to be so silly. Lyndsey finally seemed happier and we let it go after that, but the entire incident had brought something to my attention. Something not about Lyndsey, but about me.

I had realized that I wanted her to sleep with someone. The very thought of it made me hard, and as we had talked I got a huge erection. I started to think about it all the time, especially while me made love. Visions of Lyndsey with other men scorched my brain, and would fire me up like nothing else I had ever dreamed of. I tried to raise the subject with my wife whenever I could, but she would always dismiss any suggestions I might make.

I tried to gently tease her into maybe doing something, including taking her to the nude beach when we went on holiday, and we watched some porn with several guys who had huge cocks, but I began to realize that the idea just didn't do anything for Lyndsey. I never actually came out with the fact that I wanted to see her with another man, but I hinted as strongly as I could and probed her as much as I dared, but finally concluded that she simply wasn't wired up the same way as me. She was happy with everything the way it was. Truth be told, I was happy too. But dirty thoughts of my gorgeous wife with another man just wouldn't go away.

I finally decided to tell her, one night when we were making love. Lyndsey must have been able to tell that my mind was elsewhere and she asked me what I was thinking of. She thought I was thinking of someone else and got quite upset, so I decided to tell her the truth. When I told her that I was imagining her with another man, she took it quite well. At first she was quiet, but then she said that if that was what turned me on, then that was fine. However, I had to realize that while it was fine as a fantasy, that was all it would ever be. I nodded my understanding, pretending that it was fine even while my heart sank.

On our next holiday, in Cyprus I managed to talk Lyndsey into going topless on the beach. Seeing her laid in full view of everybody on the beach, with her perfectly-formed 34B breasts exposed drove me wild, but that was as close as I ever got to realizing any of my fantasies. Even so, I was happy because she accepted my fantasies and would sometimes encourage me to think of them because she liked the way I would always make love to her with such visions burning in my mind's eye.

I accepted that I would never get to see Lyndsey with anyone else and really never expected it to happen, however her Achilles' heel - alcohol - had a big part to play in what happened next. My fantasies and Lyndsey's acceptance of them had rekindled our love life, but a few months after it began to return to the old routine of before. I confided in my parents that our marriage was losing some it's sparkle, and they offered to have the kids overnight occasionally, now that they were growing a little older. That way we could have dinner parties, or even weekends together. I went home and suggested the idea to Lyndsey and she agreed that we should take them up on the offer.

Money was tight, so weekends away were difficult but we decided to throw a dinner party for some friends of ours, which went very well. Next we had a barbecue and again it was a great success. It soon became a regular thing, and we always enjoyed ourselves, despite Lyndsey having to be careful not to drink too much. Most of our friends were couples, which was great for both of us as we always had some same-sex company, but one night after a barbecue all the girls went home early, leaving just Lyndsey and I with two of my buddies, Jason and Leighton.

Jason was a quiet guy, a bit of a geek really, but I had known him since college and liked him a lot. He had never married, despite having a couple of girlfriends. He was single again right then, and had been for six months but we always invited him because both Lyndsey and I felt sorry for him.

Leighton was the opposite. He was tall and dark and a real lady-killer. I knew Lyndsey fancied him, and vice-versa but although they would often flirt there was no chance of anything ever happening. Not that Leighton wouldn't like to, he would often comment on how sexy Lyndsey was and how lucky I was to have her, but he would never to anything against me. We had been work-mates years ago and had stayed close friends since. Plus, although Lyndsey admitted to me that she thought he was very sexy, she told me to forget any of my fantasies coming true with Leighton. He was married to a lovely girl called Imogen and there was no chance she would do anything against her friend, even if she was 'that type of girl!' which I knew she wasn't.

This one night however, Lyndsey found herself with the three of us, and as usual Leighton was flirting lightly with her, much to the amusement of Jason and I. She kept topping her vodka and coke up and after a while I noticed that she was drinking a little too much, so I stopped her in the kitchen to point it out. She told me that she felt a little bit uncomfortable with there being no other girls there, so I let her have a couple of drinks more. That was a bit of a mistake. Or not, depending on how you look at it.

Leighton saw that Lyndsey was getting drunk when she next came into the front room where we were sat drinking. She staggered slightly as she sat opposite us and tried to join in our conversation, but Leighton began to tease and flirt with her, commenting on how sexy she looked in the tight t-shirt was wearing. I noticed that her nipples were erect and poking through her bra and shirt, right as Lyndsey also noticed and she covered her modest breasts with her hands, blushing furiously. We all laughed as she dashed upstairs and came back down with yet another drink. She had changed into a baggy pajama top, although she still had her jeans on.

I should describe her at this point I suppose. Lyndsey is of average height, about 5'5" but she is very slender and petite and has a lovely figure to say that she has had two kids. Leighton asked if she still had her bra underneath the pajama top and Lyndsey nodded, reminding him that he had a wife at home! Leighton reminded her that his wife didn't have any breasts (she was very flat-chested, barely an A-cup) so Lyndsey's modest B-cups were quite something to him!

The flirting continued for a while, when Lyndsey's eyes suddenly glazed over and she said she didn't feel very well. I told her off for drinking too much, and she said she had better go to bed. A short while later we could all hear her being sick, and I went upstairs to check on her. She had thrown up (luckily in the toilet) before falling asleep on the bathroom floor, so I picked her up and put her into bed. Before pulling the covers off her, I took her jeans off, tucking her into bed in her pajama top and underwear.

I left the bedroom door open, so I would be able to hear her from downstairs if she called out for me, and returned to the lads downstairs. We were busy playing on my games console, but besides the toilet flushing there wasn't any further noise from upstairs. Jason went up to use the loo, so I asked him to check in on Lyndsey and see if she was back in bed and okay. He walked upstairs and Leighton and I carried on playing the game.

After a few minutes, Jason hadn't returned and Leighton and I joked that he must be taking a crap, but when he still didn't come back a good five minutes later, I thought he might be having a problem with Lyndsey so I went upstairs to see if everything was okay. I found Jason standing in the bedroom doorway, and he spun around as he heard me approach.

"Is she all right?" I asked him as I stood with him in the doorway.

"Y-Yes..." he said, and I saw why he was stammering. Lyndsey had got back into bed, but hadn't covered herself up properly. She was laid on her back, and had her legs open slightly. The pajama top was short anyway, but it had gathered up around her waist, so her black panties were on full show in the dim landing light coming through the open bedroom door.

"Having a good look were you?" I asked him in a mock-tone and Jason started to defend himself saying that he was just checking in on her as I had asked, but I playfully thumped him on the shoulder and told him it was fine. Especially as he hadn't seen any pussy for a while. He sighed in relief, but still looked anxious, so I told him I would give him a treat if he kept it to himself.

I walked over to Lyndsey and shook her gently. As I expected she didn't rouse at all, so I shook her harder and said her name. She groaned at me to leave her alone, only half-conscious and not opening her eyes at all. She closed her legs but rolled on to her side, facing us. I shook her again, but she was in the usual drunken stupor that she always fell into with alcohol, so I beckoned Jason to come a little closer.

"Are you sure?" he whispered. "What if she wakes up and sees me?"

"That won't happen mate," I told him, "When she's like this, she's out for the count."

"She's gorgeous - you're so lucky," Jason sighed as he stood next to me, just a foot or so from the sleeping Lyndsey.

"Thanks," I said as I undid a button on her pajama top. She had her bra on underneath, and I decided to show Jason a little cleavage as a treat. "I'm about to make your night!" He watched silently as I undid the other buttons and gently lifted the pajama top open, then I stopped, shocked as her bare breasts came into view.

She had said she was wearing her bra, but she wasn't! Either she was lying earlier, or she had taken it off because both her breasts were now in full view of Jason and I froze in surprise. I heard Jason gasp at the side of me as he beheld my wife topless for the first time. "I thought she had her bra on," I said to him and he chuckled.

"I'm glad she didn't though," he said quietly. "Fucking hell!"

I felt myself growing hard as we stood there for a minute or so, staring at Lyndsey's naked tits, then I let the top fall back down, covering one breast. I didn't button it back up; afraid of waking her though I knew that wouldn't happen.

"We better go," Jason said. "Leighton will be wondering where we are."

I agreed and we went back downstairs, where Leighton immediately asked us where we had been. Jason looked at me, but I decided not to tell him just yet. We could have a bit of fun, so I winked at Jason and made some excuse up of having a chat in the kitchen and we carried on with the computer game, while Jason went and got us fresh drinks from the fridge. I had left the bedroom door open, and Lyndsey was still partly exposed, so when Leighton went upstairs I asked him to check in on her for me as Jason had done.

Jason came back in and I told him what was happening. He laughed and suggested we wait and see how long Leighton spent upstairs. After five minutes, he still wasn't back so we crept upstairs to see if he was staring just as Jason had done. We got onto the landing, but there was no sign of him. At first I thought he was still in the toilet, but the door was open and the light was off, so I knew exactly where he was.

I pushed the bedroom door open and there he was standing right in front of Lyndsey where we had stood earlier. He looked alarmed at being caught, until Jason laughed and I put a finger to my lips.

"Sorry mate," Leighton apologized as we joined him. "I looked in on her and saw her like this. I couldn't resist having a closer look."

"It's okay," I reassured him and I bent down and lifted her top fully open to reveal both breasts again. Leighton's eyes went wide and he questioned me as Jason had done, but again I told him that when Lyndsey was drunk she was always like this. She would be out for hours, I said.

Lyndsey almost proved me wrong just then, and we all jumped as she groaned and shifted, but she only rolled over on to her back, her legs flopping open again in the comical fashion they had been when Jason first saw her.

"God, I wish she didn't have those knickers on," Leighton breathed at me, and I chuckled.

"I wish I'd thought to take them off," I admitted and both Jason and Leighton laughed in return.

"Does she shave?" Jason asked out-of-the-blue and Leighton thumped his shoulder, a bit harder than I had done.

"You can tell he hasn't had any pussy in a while," he said apologizing for his friend but I told him to leave Jason alone.

"No," I said, "but she keeps it trimmed." I wondered if I should show them. My hard-on felt like it was going to burst out of my trousers, so I decided to have a bit more fun.

"I prefer them shaved," said Leighton but I told him that I thought he would like Lyndsey's because it was quite neat and tidy.

"Let's have a look then," he dared me so I moved to the foot of the bed, and oh-so-gently eased my fingers into the waistband of her black panties, then pulled them down a little. Lyndsey didn't move, so I eased them down further until her mound was in view, with her curly black-hairs visible to the guys. She kept it trimmed into a neat triangle, because the hair was too course to shave, giving her a rash whenever she had tried it for me.

I couldn't get them any further down because her legs had flopped open, so I asked Leighton to push her legs in. He grimaced nervously as he gingerly pulled her knees together, so I could ease her knickers right down, until finally I got them down to her ankles and then all the way off.

I stepped back, and Leighton and Jason both moved closer to have a better look. Leighton even bent down to look really closely, and then we all jumped again as Lyndsey suddenly stretched, only to settle with her legs opened again. Now the view was amazing. Lyndsey was laid on her back, with her top butterflied open, displaying her pert, little breasts with their pink nipples and her legs were opened quite wide, displaying not only her triangle of dark curls, but her lovely pink labia too.

"Fuck me!" Jason breathed, and Leighton exclaimed something similar under his breath.

"You lucky bastard," Jason went on to say and Leighton put an arm around his shoulders and teased him about this being the closest he had come to pussy for months.

"Nice body! She looks tight," Leighton said to me quietly as we all stood there drinking in my wife's nakedness. I laughed and said that she was.

"Not bad for two kids, eh?" I bragged and they both nodded. "I suppose we should go back down now?"

Jason and Leighton both groaned, but we returned to the front room. It was time for yet more drinks, because we were too distracted now to carry on playing on the X-box. We ended up discussing women, and the subject turned inevitably to sex. Leighton asked me if Lyndsey was as good a lay as what she looked, and I told him she was great - despite never having any other guys bar me.

Jason already knew this, but Leighton looked at me amazed. "Really? So she was virgin when you... Wow man, you really are a lucky fucker!"

We all laughed, and turned to discussing some of Leighton's exes and his current wife who he stressed was the greatest fuck of his life. Jason divulged some dirt on his loves and shortly afterwards Leighton disappeared to visit the toilet again. The beer was taking it's toll on me now, so I really didn't realize how long he was gone until Jason suddenly brought it up.

"He has been gone awhile, hasn't he," I said. "I wonder if he's having a gawp at Lyndsey again. I better go see."

I trundled off upstairs again, leaving Jason where he was slumped tiredly on the sofa in the living room. We had all downed some serious amounts of beer by now and the drink was having an effect on him as well as me. Again, the bathroom was empty when I reached the landing so I walked into the bedroom to find Leighton sat on the edge of the bed where Lyndsey was still laid out naked. What I didn't expect to see was him touching her. His hand was cupping was one of her breasts and as I was watching him from the doorway he gently squeezed it, and then ran a finger over a nipple, which stiffened in response. Lyndsey didn't move a muscle though; she was well out of it.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,429 Followers