Sweet Dreams!

Story Info
Sister taken advantage of while she sleeps.
1.3k words
3.95
178.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corrupter
Corrupter
58 Followers

After the previous days traumatic experience, she was returning home, the head nurse was understanding, as far as she knew, it was just a young girls upset at being stationed in the morgue the previous night, she was never going to let on what really happened.

She had come in prepared to work, just in case, so she was still dressed in her trainee nurses uniform.

Opening the family front door, she crept in, it was still really early and she didn't want to wake anyone.

Creeping by her pesky younger brother's bedroom door, she heard noises from within; the door was slightly open, so peeping inside, she saw her 18 year old brother led on his bed with something brightly coloured wrapped around his hard cock, he was working it up and down, realising with shock that it was a pair of her panties that she had recently worn, not only that, but he had a pair of what she assumed was her worn hose draped over his face, breathing in her pussy scent, groaning as he rubbed his cock.

Now she knew how her panties had got to be so crumpled and stained when she did the wash, it was her teen brothers dried cum in them.

Normally she would have burst in and asked what on earth he was doing and given him a real hard time, but after her traumatic experience of the other night, she was so tired and just wanted to rest. He just didn't act his age, no wonder he never had a girlfriend.

Not wanting to go to sleep in her own bedroom next to where her brother was working himself into frenzy with her underclothes, she went back downstairs to settle herself on the comfy sofa.

Laying down she quickly lapsed into a troubled sleep, very deep but also with vivid dreams, squirming about so much on the sofa, her uniform skirt rode up high, revealing her thighs clad in black nylon.

Meanwhile her brother had stopped playing with himself upon hearing her go downstairs, even though she thought she was quiet, his ears were so attuned by months of listening out for approaching parents who might catch him in an embarrassing position.

Slipping his pj's on he quietly edged downstairs, wondering who was up at this early hour, sis had left for work ages ago, so can't have been her.

As he entered the living room, he couldn't believe his eyes, it was his sexy sister stretched out on the sofa, deep asleep, groaning from whatever was happening to her in her dream and her skirt so high it showed her incredibly long legs off right up to the top of her thighs.

This was much better than jerking off with her panties; he had the real thing right in front of him.

Sitting opposite, he got his semi hard cock out of his pj's and settled back in the chair rubbing it to full hardness as he drooled over his sister, led out only a few feet from him.

Feeling brave, he knelt down by her, gently touching her leg, expecting to have to jerk back quickly and have an explanation for what he was doing when she awoke angry.

But to his relief and excitement, she didn't move anymore than what she had been already from her dream.

Feeling encouraged, he pressed his hand down more firmly, running it slowly up her leg, it felt so good, he loved the feel of her hose, but even more so with her legs inside them.

His hand moved all the way up her legs and felt her tight ass as well, stepping back, he was thinking, if she was this deep asleep, he could do anything!

He had a quick feel of her boobs while he was at it, but his main attention was on her legs and what was in between them.

Damn, why couldn't she have fallen asleep with her legs apart, he was still too scared to open them, so instead, tried to get a feel of her pussy from behind, he could slip his fingers in and feel her nylon covered pussy.

As good as that felt, he wanted to feel flesh, he started to try and nick the nylon with his finger nails, to make a hole, it never occurred to him to get some scissors or something sharp, he was so intent on wanting to break thru to get to the pussy.

He managed a very small hole,, working his finger in he tried to enlarge it, this was tough nylon, but he managed to worm his finger thru, he was now set to find the pussy, wriggling around inside her hose, his finger found her lips, finding the slit, he pushed in deeper.

Damn, she felt wet, that must be one hot dream she was having.

He withdrew his finger, wanting to make sure, yes, it was glistening with juice, putting it in his mouth he sucked every drop off, she tasted good.

Getting comfortable, he pushed his finger back inside the torn hose and started to finger fuck her, getting deeper inside with every push, she started to buck against his hand, obviously working into her dream what he was doing to her.

She must have already been so excited because she soon began to cum, at least that's what her younger inexperienced brother thought she was doing, the pussy certainly seemed to flood with juice as she tensed on the sofa.

She turned over, making him extract his hand quickly, she seemed to be in a more relaxed deep sleep, but what was best for him, was that her legs were now apart.

She might find the hole in her hose, so it won't matter if he made it even bigger, she may think it had split on its own.

Now he could get between her legs, he tore the nylon open, a loud ripping noise, not even making her move. He sat back and admired the bare pussy in front of him; it was pink, glistening and wet.

He lowered his head, breathing in her pussy smell, the smell he was used to from her worn panties and hose, he gently tongued the wetness, but being impatient, he then buried his head and started to lap deeply.

He went mad, moving his head around, tonguing all over her, pulling back to admire his work, his face was coated all over in her juice.

As much as he wanted to take his time over this pussy, he knew his parents would be up soon and had to make the most of it.

He pulled her towards the side of the sofa, her legs apart as he moved in between, he rubbed his hard cock up and down her wet slit, thinking about how many times he had cum in her panties thinking of her pussy and now he was seconds away from having it.

Unable to wait any longer, he pushed in her tight warm wetness, it felt so good, she was moaning in her sleep again, it made him jump to start with, but once he knew she was still deep asleep, he began to pump harder.

Never having had a pussy before, he didn't last long, collapsing on top of her as he cum deep inside her.

After his huge orgasm, a little panic got to him, damn, what if she found out, would she notice the wetness inside her, but then, she had been so wet before he started, so maybe not.

He got up, wiped away his cum that had seeped out, closed her legs and pulled her skirt down and quickly and quietly headed for the door.

As he went out the lounge door he almost collided with his father who was just outside the door, had he seen or heard anything, if he had he wasn't saying, but he headed on into the living room where his daughter was still deep asleep, telling his son to get back to bed as it was still too early for him to be up and about.

Corrupter
Corrupter
58 Followers