Sweet Dreams

Story Info
My wife's trip to the dentist takes a very dark turn.
4.3k words
4.17
173.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
826 Followers

[THIS STORY IF A WORK OF EROTIC FICTION. IT IS NON-CONSENSUAL IN NATURE. IT INVOLVES THEMES OF A HUSBAND WATCHING HIS WIFE HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN—WHICH I KNOW IS A DEFINITE BEE IN SOME OF YOUR BONNETS. IF YOU OBJECT TO THIS MATERIAL, DON'T READ IT. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

It's been awhile since I posted any titles, but I took my wife to the dentist two weeks ago—she fell off her bike and chipped a tooth—and while I waited for her to be taken care of, my mind started to toy over the image of her being "taken care of" in another way. Do hope you have fun with it.]

"It's a wreck, is what it is," Tommy Cordova half mumbled through the gauze of the surgical mask, his face bent closely to Kate's face, the polished steel mirror working to varying angles in her mouth.

I heard Kate stifle a sob, her right eye doing a minute tic towards where I stood, arms crossed, sagged in the corner of the exam room.

Tommy straightened up after another moment and slipped the magnified safety glasses off his face. "Two molars are shot. The one furthest back looks okay."

"I don't want 'em pulled," Kate mumbled, lifting up in the dental chair just a bit.

"Gotta come out," Tommy answered, slipping the mask down past his chin, hesitating a moment when he saw the tears spring to my wife's eyes. "...It isn't a choice Kate. They are busted...shards down into the gum line that I'm going to have to dig out. ...Damn toothbrush, what the hell are the odds on that?"

"No other way," I intoned cautiously.

"Nah," he answered, shaking his head, and then turning to Kate with a gentler tone. "...You have every tooth in your head, honey. These two are in the back an' nobody'll ever see 'em. I'll see you get a good bridge or maybe even two implants will work better.

Kate finally nodded and sank her pretty head back onto the rest, blinking into the harsh dental lamp.

"I can put you out now and have it done in half an hour."

"I don't wanna be put out," she said worriedly, anxious as she again twisted to look over at me.

"Just nitrous oxide and an analgesic..."

"No," she said, shaking her head till some shard of tooth lanced deeper into a nerve and made her wince.

"It'll be okay," I said reassuringly.

"You'll wanna be out for it, trust me," Tommy said. "...And it's just laughing gas and then a shot. Won't feel a thing and won't remember a thing."

"But I took a painkiller already," she said weakly.

"What kind?"

"It was a hydrocodone."

"Vicodin? What the hell are you doing with them?"

"My Mom had them and she gave me one."

"Just one," Tommy queried, holding up a finger for emphasis.

"...Two."

"How long ago did..."

"Hour or so," I answered, "Right before we called you."

"Be okay," he said, "Though you'll probably be off in dreamland for the rest of the night."

Kate sagged back again, her small hand coming up to brush her left cheek, puffy already with the damage within.

"So do we go for it?"

She nodded and closed her eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'd gotten home at seven that night, finding my wife, Kate, leaning over the kitchen sink cradling a handful of ice to the left side of her cheek...Kate's Mom Helen was setting cookies and tall glasses of milk in front of our two young boys.

"What happened?"

"Had a toothbrush in her mouth and turned into the patio door," Helen said.

"What?"

"Toothbrush in her mouth," Helen said again, miming Kate brushing her teeth and then slapping the wall for emphasis. "...Bang! ...I think she has broken teeth, molars. I told her so many times about walking around like..."

"Not broken, Kate muttered angrily, not looking up. She'd actually been doing that since we'd met in high school, walking around with that stupid toothbrush in her mouth, reading the paper while she counted up and down strokes, walking out into the yard in the summer months, inspecting her flower beds with the oral-b jutting out, the little dabs of foam at the corner of her mouth. I kind of liked it all these years to be honest, it was cute, but it had always driven Helen nuts. I think that was part of why Kate still did it...a bit of rebellion from the daughter who'd rebelled the absolute least.

"Let me see it," I said, taking a flashlight down off the shelf. "...Come on."

Kate turned and reluctantly opened her mouth. Pearly while teeth, straight and perfect, two cavities in her whole life she liked to brag, the fillings shiny. And there in the back, the bloody molar clearly cracked, a second behind it, chipped and seeming out of alignment.

"We gotta go to a dentist," I said.

"No...and it's too late anyway," she sobbed.

"Tommy," I cut in...Tom Cordova was an oral surgeon who I played tennis with.

"No..."

"Let me call," I pressed, meeting her eyes...my little wife was literally phobic about doctors of any type, good for the kid's and me, but not for her. The OB once a year was stress beyond words for her...she didn't even like going to the optometrist, and would be squinting at the TV before she's let me make her an appointment.

I called Tommy and told him what happened and...well, actually he chuckled when I told him what had happened:"A fucking toothbrush, you have to be kidding me"...and told us to drive down to his office where he met us at the front door, jeans and a ratty Pitt dental school sweatshirt.

And that was it, a quick exam and all the rest. "I held Kate's hand in mine and told her I'd stay right with her, that it would be okay. That everything would be okay."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What did I tell you, off in dreamland," Tommy said forty minutes later, neatly snapping his latex gloves into the red-lined trash bin. He took off the glasses and his mask and stretched a bit, rocking his back to get out the kinks.

"Thanks," I said, looking down at the measured rise and fall of Kate's chest, the clear mask up nestled alongside her head

"Hey, anytime," he said, lifting her wrist and timing her pulse against his wrist watch.

"Just send the bill over..."

"Can't believe they give you no dental coverage over there?"

"It's called being cheap," I said, reaching down to brush a hair off Kate's forehead. Thirty-three and already with a few strands of gray in her dark hair, the boyish cut framing her neat features, always more cute that pretty, petite in her body with a slight widening in her hips as she got older. I watched her chest rise again, her smallish breasts still pert and firm, something that used to bother her when we were younger, that idea that men wanted big tits...that I did, which couldn't be further from the truth really. I was actually her first boyfriend, and I liked the fact that I'd been the only one to ever get his paws on those perfect little cupcakes.

"Well the biill shouldn't be that bad," Tommy chortled behind me.

"Hey, whatever it is—thank you for coming in like this."

Tommy looked down at my Kate and grinned. "Hey, no problem at all, buddy boy. ...Anytime I get to look at your cutie of a wife laid out absolutely comatose in my office, is worth it for me. ...Hey, I oughta keep her here till you pay up, now that would be some collateral."

"Yeah," I answered hoarsely, feeling a sudden unexpected stir in the pit my stomach.

Tommy stepped back to the fully reclined dental chair and playfully tugged at the top button on the yellow shirt-dress she was wearing. "And she'd never know a thing," he laughed, winking at me playfully and then quickly stepping back to counter where he began arranging his various instruments into clear sterilization bags.

I looked at him and wondered if he had heard the hoarseness in my tone, the rasp that caught my unexpected excitement. It was then that I should have stepped back from it and let the awkward silence shut it down. It had been a poor joke really, that was it. A tasteless joke of the kind guys would make...but always there was that truth in such things...that echo of lust and menace men had.

"She's out that good?" I heard myself say, the words a tad too tight.

"Oh, yeah," he answered, swiveling his head to look at me.

I looked down at my wife, this girl who gave me her virginity, who had my two kids. Her features were slackened a bit, her lips moving as if on words that held no sound. I could feel Tom's gaze on me.

"You wanna see 'em?" I whispered feeling a surge of adrenalin that made me half dizzy.

"...You don't have to whisper it. Your little Kate is having sweet dreams." He was grinning now, visibly excited. "...Oh, and the answer is yes. As in yes, I would love to see 'em."

I slowly put my fingers on the button closest to her throat, hesitating a second as if she might snap awake and start bellowing. My hand was shaking...I undid the button.

"Come on," Tom mouthed, stepping up to the chair now and staring down intently at what I was doing.

I undid another, then hesitatingly the next. Then the next...clear olive skin flashing as the cotton material parted...a pink brassiere with a thin edge of lace. Two more buttons, then the next...the dress undone to her navel. I met his gaze and slipped the halves apart...the bra neat and girlishly modest.

"...Do it," Tommy whispered urgently.

I hooked a finger beneath the front clasp and unhooked it...softly I lifted one cup away, the other. Her nipples were small and a deep reddish brown.

"Fuckin' gorgeous," Tom muttered. I looked up at him, his face infused with a manic lust. Without asking he reached down and put his hand over her right breast and them carefully, the left one. He worked them gently, deep caressing squeezes, peaking a nipple with his fingertips.

"Like 'em?"

"I want to suck them, okay?" he said by way of an answer, and then lowering his mouth to them without my assent. I looked at him kissing the nipples and then sucking them, hearing the wetness as he suckled what had heretofore been mine, mine and my kids. He leaned closer to the left breast, his body across hers, sucking hard, seeming to take my wife's small tit into his mouth in its entirety. His lips glistened when he finally took his face away and met my eyes.

"I want to see it all?" he said, indicating her lower body with a tilt of his head.

I could have easily stopped it then, just a shake of my head and a grin as I buttoned Kate's dress back up...but I was too far gone. Even now, looking back at that night I couldn't have stopped it, the level of erotic excitement beyond anything I'd ever know. I nodded and without a word unfastened Kate's dress down to the bottom, flipping it wide for him to see her body...matching pink panties, the cut high on her thigh, no stockings.

"Let me," Tom said, stopping to again feel her pulse, actually bending to her head and opening her left eye with his thumb. "...Dreamland, don't worry about nothing."

"Yeah," I grunted, watching as he came down and hooked fingertips into the elastic band of the panties and quickly tugged the off, down along her thighs, leaving them looped onto one ankle. Kate's pubic hair was thick, she kept it shaved along her thighs but the bush was thick and coarse, longish hairs without much curl. Tom ran a hand through it.

"I like 'em fuckin' hairy."

"Yeah."

"Okay if I go down?" he said with a leer, staring at her exposed pussy.

Again, he didn't wait for my nod and lowered his face to her crotch, spreading her legs from below as he slid his palms under her smooth globes of her ass. I watched the act enthralled, his cheeks going in and out as he ran a tongue deep into her recesses, pulling back to take a breath, and then settling onto her clitoris, his head jerking as he flicked onto it, developing a rhythm...Kate squirmed a bit, her nipples stiffened now, her eyes flitting beneath her eyelids. Her breathing coarsened.

"Hey," I muttered worriedly, as if she were about to open her eyes.

"She's out for the fuckin' count, don't worry," he said, his mouth glistening with a carnal grin "...Anyway, they never come when they're like this, the drugs fuck their head too much."

I realized then that this wasn't Tom's first time with this, seeing his face dip onto her vagina again, coarse as he licked into her.

"...Maybe we should stop?"

"Let me fuck her, okay? I'll be careful."

He straightened himself and looked me in the eye.

"I got a rubber if that's what you're worried about."

"No," I said, again at a point where I could have halted the insanity.

"Come on, man," he pressed, eager now. "Let me get it, it's in my desk"

"No."

He frowned.

"I mean no, don't use one. ...Do it without one."

"...You mean it?"

"...Yeah."

"She on the pill?"

I nodded, she was on it, but at that instant, I didn't care.

He stepped back and pulled the sweatshirt and his tee off together, dropping them to the floor, undoing the belt and zipper on the jeans hurriedly, shoving them down his legs as he pried his way out of his sneakers without untying them...looked at me and slipped off the striped boxers, his cock hard and jutting upward. He stroked it, caressing the balls as he stepped in front of Kate's prone, unmoving body.

"Come on, baby," he hissed, hiking her legs up and in a sharp movement jerking her down till her pelvis rested on the chairs edge, her dress scrunched up under her waist. He hefted her right leg atop his shoulder and then, meeting my eyes, extended her left leg toward me, white sneakered foot, anklet sock with a pom-pom at the heel...her pink panties dangling still. "Hold it for me, out wide like this," he went on, spreading it wide, nodding to me.

I raised my hand and gripped my wife's bony ankle, the panties draping my own wrist. My heart was hammering as I followed his gaze down to his cock...seven inches, maybe thicker than mine, a bend to the side. "...Come on, wider," he snapped, again combing his fingers through that thatch of dark hair.

I pulled the leg over a bit, still looking at this man's penis as it rubbed into my wife's vulva, the shaft hardened, obscenely purple.

"...Don't hurt her."

"Right the fuck in," he grunted and in one quick thrust entered Kate fully, her hips bucking off the chair. "Oh yeah, that's it."

He started rocking then, grinding into her, slipping her down another inch on the chair, reaching up to squeeze her tits again.

"Always wanted to fuck this little cunt of yours," he went on, and immediately started to thrust into her at a fast, almost rabid pace...grappling onto her hips as he sank the full weight of his body into each and every thrust, almost drawing his cock out entirely before driving it home again. "...Stupid fuckin' cunt," he grunted, lowering his nude, hairy torso to hers now, sucking one tit and then the other, his hands still at her hips.

I looked up at my hand as it clutched onto her thin ankle, tremors rocking up through her thighs as he sank into her again and again

"Fuck I'm gonna come," he blurted after only another minute or so...I looked down, seeing him stiffen, pressed tight into her now as his body rocked with the pleasure of orgasm...his body going rigid as he ejaculated as deep into my wife as he could.

"...Thanks ," he wheezed finally, trying to catch his breath, a moist suction as he pulled his already sagging cock free of her. "...That's how you mate 'em. How I'd love to fuck her when she's with it, huh?"

He lowered her right leg and it hung awkwardly towards the floor. He looked up at my hand as it still held her other leg. "Ease it down and let's scoot her up a bit."

Dumbly I did it and with his lifted her back up in the chair...I looked at her vagina, the smooth slit, his sperm dribbling from her, leaving a wet trail as we tugged her up. Again he took her pulse and checked one of her her eyes.

"...You like watching it?" he said, casual now...as if I let men fuck my unconscious wife all the time...a flicker of anger and jealousy sparking in my brain. "...I always fantasized about my Anne getting laid while I watch, just getting her ass just fuckin' raped. Two or three guys just wrecking her, just absolutely doing everything they fucking wanted to her." He pulled his jeans back on and then picked up the sweatshirt and started untangling it from the tee. "...Love those titties on her man," he went on, blowing a kiss towards Kate's still bared chest.

"Fix her clothes and then I'll bring her around,' he said, straitening himself a bit, pulling some paper towel off the rack, working the faucet with his wrist to wet it. "...Try an' clean her up a little, okay?" He halted the movement...drew the towels back. "...You wanna go down on it now, clean her up like that?"

I froze my eyes darting to the small puddle of semen seeping from inside her.

"Go 'head, clean that baby up. I can see you wanna do it."

I faltered there, his sperm opaque, streaks on her thigh shimmering.

"...You're here now, buddy. Want to do it, now is the time. ...You know I ain't going to say anything."

I squared myself to the chair and moved my chin downward, soft as I touched her smoothly shaven thighs. Cum was beaded in her dark pubic hair. I could feel Tommy staring at me. I brought my mouth onto her cautiously and then I was lapping into her, pressing my mouth onto her as I tasted the saltiness of his load, licking and sucking, feeling him come up alongside and the touch of his hand to my head.

"Clean the chair up too," he ordered—and that was the intonation, there was no mistaking it—and slowly, with the slightest pressure pushed my mouth down to the trail of his sperm that had trailed from my wife.

"God, this was a great fucking lay," he went on, finally taking his hand from me as I tidied his mess.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kate was unloading groceries from the car three Saturdays later, shopping bags cluttered atop the kitchen counter.

"I wrote the check out for Tom," she said absently as I came in to help her unpack.

The prick had sent a bill over for $575.00 just two days prior.

"Okay."

"And I called his receptionist up for the name of the dentist to do the temporary bridge," she went on, standing tippy-toe to slide a bottle of Tropicana to the back of the fridge.

Tommy had doped her good on strong painkillers and antibiotics. She was groggy and spent most of the next day sleeping fitfully, the swelling on her face gradually subsiding.

He had called a few days later and spoken to her...a temporary bridge for now and he recommended implants as the best way to go long term, to keep the other teeth in alignment. He said he didn't do that type of work but would recommend another dentist to do it. It would be maybe a month for the temporary work and a few months before she had to face the implants.

I looked at her stretch into the fridge, jeans and a baggy sweater. I'd fucked her that morning, her head lolling as she slipped into an intense series of orgasms, biting down into my shoulder as I finally came inside her. I watched as she got out of bed and scurried to the bathroom, her hand trying to keep the semen from dripping on the hardwood floor. Of course I remembered Tom's cum oozing from her...a wretch as I remembered licking it up while he watched.

"Want to go for pizza tonight," she said.

I didn't answer...the bag I was unloading had a home pregnancy test kit at the bottom...a First Response Early Result. I froze, my mouth going dry.

"Hey, did you hear me," Kate spoke up and then saw it in my hand. A slight grin, impish: "...I'm late, and you know I am never late."

"But what about the..."

"I didn't take it the night I cracked my stupid teeth," she cut it. "And the next day I was zonked on whatever he gave me and then I threw up the next night right after I went to bed, remember?"

I nodded...the antibiotic had made her nauseous for the whole week she was on it.

"I don't need the test to know it, babe. We got another kid on the way like it or not. ...How are you with it?"

CindysBob
CindysBob
826 Followers
12