Sweet Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Nina dreams up a lesbian fantasy.
1.9k words
3.84
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina tossed aside the blanket and flopped onto the bed. The sheets were less than crisp. She flipped her pillow, hoping for a few seconds of cool cotton, but no. It wasn't happening. The day had been the hottest of the year, with temperatures over 100 degrees for most of the day, and it hadn't cooled off much. Even with air conditioning the house was stuffy.

Robbie, her boyfriend, was out of town. While she missed him, it was actually a bit of a relief in one respect. She didn't have to share the bed. She could stretch out and create as much surface area for the fan to cool as possible. In one important way though, Robbie's prolonged absence was uncomfortable, to say the least. She hadn't had sex in weeks.

She let her hands wander for a bit, brushing fingertips over her nether lips and her body responded. She shuddered as an almost electric sensation tingled its way through her body. Then, she became aware of the sheet sticking to the small of her back, and the dewy sheen of sweat on her breasts and stomach and suddenly, it was too hot and she was too uncomfortable. The pleasure soured into frustration and she turned onto her stomach, burying her face in the pillow, and strangely wanting to cry.

Sleep didn't come easily, but eventually it did. She drifted off into a surprisingly deep sleep for most of the night and became vaguely aware of waking up and thinking that it was close to sunrise. She then promptly fell into the most intense dream she could recall.

*

Nina wasn't in her bed anymore. The familiar pale green bedding and whitewashed walls morphed into a shadowy sea of deep blues and grays. She lay on her side facing a wall; she was alone in the bed. She sat up, catching a glimpse of herself reflected in the glass of a framed photo on the wall. Her auburn hair fell in dark, messy waves almost to her waist, and her green eyes looked gray. The dragon tattoo wrapped its serpentine way from left hip across her back to under the right breast.

A woman almost exactly the same size as Nina came through a door. Ana. She was of medium height and build. She was a bit softer than Nina, and had rounded, smooth curves, where Nina's were more muscular. Ana's straight black hair was cut at an angle, falling to her collar bones in the front and partially exposing her neck in the back. A streak in the front was dyed a purplish shade. Her eyes were nearly black and tilted up a bit at the outer corners.

Ana moved like a cat, her body swaying smoothly and easily from side to side with each light step. She had the appearance of walking slowly, but that was just an illusion. She crossed the room and stood at the side of the bed. A mischievous smile tugged at the corners of her lips, giving her the look of a pixy.

Nina reached out, long fingers slipping around Ana's full hip and tugging her onto the bed. Ana edged on hands and knees the short distance to the far side of the bed. She bent down and brushed her lips against Nina's cheek, then her lips. Ana's top lip was slightly larger than her bottom one and they were well formed but not full. The contrasting feel against her own intrigued Nina, whose were full and pouty. They fit together like puzzle pieces. She relished the sensation and drew Ana's top one lightly into her mouth, her tongue sliding along the edge. She felt Ana part her lips to accept Nina's tongue. Nina obliged, and felt heat forming low in her body and beginning to radiate through the rest of her.

Ana leaned harder into the kiss and lifted a hand from the mattress, angling her body toward Nina's, and brushed the lightest touch of fingertips from Nina's neck to the soft spot low on her stomach. Nina felt her nipples harden and she arched her back, hoping to attract more attention to the area, but too caught up in the kiss to do much else. She slid an arm around Ana's waist and pulled Ana on top of her. Ana adjusted accordingly, and began to straddle Nina's hips, but put a knee between Nina's thighs, just barely not touching her pussy.

Nina wrapped both arms around Ana and drew her closer. Their breasts touched, and Nina could feel Ana's nipples graze against her own and then press into the softer flesh, as her own did the same. Both women gave a little gasp in response, and Ana pulled away from the kiss. Nina drug her nails lightly across Ana's back and sides and massaged her breasts. Ana moaned, and when Nina rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, spasmed briefly but it was enough that Nina felt a brush of Ana's pussy against her hip. Nina ground herself into Ana, until she could feel her wetness sliding on Ana's thigh. Ana shifted her weight, moving her knee forward for continual contact. Nina raised her leg to rub against Ana, but the angle wasn't great.

With one hand still playing with Ana's nipple, Nina let the other wander. It was a bit of a reach, but she got it between Ana's legs and brushed her fingers over Ana's lips. She was surprised by how much of a turn on it was when a finger dipped in and discovered that Ana was dripping wet. Ana gasped and buried her face into Nina's shoulder, biting down lightly. Nina took the opportunity to explore a little, excited by the feel of another woman's pussy. She stroked the lips, until Ana was nearly panting, and then drove her middle finger hard and fast deep into Ana, and pumped a few times. Nina wasn't in a hurry, and wanted to make Ana wait too, so she entirely avoided the most sensitive areas.

Ana began kissing her way down Nina's jaw, to her neck, and lower, lingering on the dip above the collar bone. Her lips drew on Nina's skin, just lightly enough to not leave a mark, but hard enough to radiate pleasure all the way to Nina's toes. She sighed as the tip of Ana's tongue trailed down the center of her chest and stomach. At the belly button, Ana began to nibble lower. Nina's body ached with unreleased energy. Ana worked her way lower and just as her tongue reached the very top of Nina's cleft, and began to slip into wetness, Nina's world dissolved.

*

The soft, cool wash of blues and grays was gone and so was the soft, passionate woman who had been lying on top of her. Nina found herself once again in a dark, stuffy bedroom, sweating and tangled in the corner of the leaf-patterned blanket. Her pillows were strewn in the floor, and somehow, the mattress was slightly askew. She must have been thrashing far more than the activities of her dream had required.

Oh, the dream. Nina was suddenly pulled back into recollection and she was shocked. A sex dream! Unusual in itself. But, a sex dream involving a woman. She couldn't even imagine. She had never had sex with a woman. She'd never even kissed a woman. In the past she'd appreciated the attractiveness of some women, and she certainly appreciated the feminine look and feel of her own body, but she'd never seriously considered a "lesbian" encounter. Robbie would be thrilled if she suddenly took up bisexual habits. He'd been trying to talk her into a threesome for what seemed like ages. Thus far, she'd passed it off without a second thought. However, at the moment, the girl in the dream, Ana, was the only thing on her mind. Well, that and the fact that she was dripping wet and couldn't recall ever being hornier in her life. She was still short of breath.

Nina wanted to think about the meaning of the dream, but the more she thought about it, about Ana, about her softness and the beautiful blue-gray room, the more she couldn't deny her body. She wasn't shy about pleasing herself and if she tried to swallow this much desire, she'd be a miserable bitch for a week. She kicked the blanket off her legs and let the fan begin to cool her skin.

Under the mattress were a handgun and a vibrator. Her fingertips grazed the pistol, and groped around for a frustrating moment, then finally found the toy. It was pink leopard print. Not that it mattered, but Nina preferred her sex toy to not look anything like a real penis. The dildos that were flesh colored, or not, but that were shaped realistically and had veins and whatnot, were far too creepy for Nina to enjoy. She liked things to look like what they were. A vibrator wasn't a penis and it didn't need to look like a penis. It could be smooth, hard, leopard print plastic and do the trick just fine. Not to mention, the creepy looking ones didn't feel any better, in her opinion.

She took the toy and turned it on. It buzzed at full power and she was pleased that she had splurged on lithium batteries. Suddenly, she couldn't wait any more, and she wiped her hand over her lady parts, to remove some of the excessive slickness. She was the kind of girl that typically only played with the clit when she was going solo, and if it was too slick, it was hard to keep the toy in place. Using the fingers of her left hand she spread herself wide and closed her eyes and let the toy get to work. She placed the rounded tip near her clit, and adjusted it a few times, searching for the sweet spot. She found it quickly, probably because she could have come to orgasm by touching almost anything to almost any part of herself.

The pleasure was intense, and the familiar warm buzzing began to flow from her groin throughout the rest of her. She particularly enjoyed when the current ran up the back of her neck to her scalp. It drew a low moan from her throat and her mouth felt dry. She tried to slow things down a little, and switched to lightly stroking herself with just her fingertips. Her efforts weren't terribly successful. Just as she was about to take a tiny break, the orgasm rolled over her, warm and sweet and complex. Her mind was flooded with images of honeysuckle, the vines intertwined and densely wrapped, the beautiful and delicate blooms, and their distinctive sweet summer perfume.

She wrapped herself up with the warmth and beauty of the imagery, and explored the new world that sensuality had placed in her head. It proved elusive and began to fade to the more realistic warm and foliage themed room around her. She could still smell just a hint of honeysuckle, and though there was some outside her house, the window was closed and she'd never noticed being able to smell it in the house.

As reality became more firmly grounded in and around Nina, she began to cool down. The fan was doing its job, and somehow, with the cool air, came cooler thoughts. Within moments, her newly relaxed body drifted to sleep saving her intrigue over her female phantom lover for another time.