Sweet Dreams My Darling

Story Info
Good night's sleep is important...or is it?
1k words
4.12
54k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahenra
ahenra
7 Followers

He stood silently in the darkness, watching her sleep. His angel, his girl, his slut, his whore, innocently asleep. He chuckled noiselessly when she moaned softly, wondering briefly if she dreamed of their earlier phone call. He had used her well by her own hand, and given her plenty to dream about. He took a deep breath, smelling her excitement in the room and smiled.

He was about to fulfill one of her deepest darkest fantasies, and one of his own. She stretched and the pink Hello Kitty blanket fell off her naked body. His already solid cock grew harder and pressed against his jeans as the swell of one breast slipped from under the fleece, her nipple dark and hard. The contrast of the innocent child's blanket and her sensual body made for his pleasure made him growl quietly deep in his throat.

He crossed the room in a few long strides, his boots silent on the carpet. Her cats woke and scattered off the bed seeing him loom over her. He towered over the bed for a moment, gazing at the woman of his dreams. Raven dark hair spilled over white linen sheets, creamy skin glimmered in the dim moonlight coming in through the lace curtains and her cheeks flushed in sweet slumber. He took another breath of her essence and an evil, almost cruel gleam glimmered in his dark piercing eyes.

He put one knee on the bed and before her sleeping mind could register the motion of the bed under his weight, he grabbed her hard. One hand over her eyes and the other over her sweet mouth. He felt her body tense and she struggled, instinct taking over. She clawed at him and he laughed, a low laugh that made her blood run cold and boil all at the same time. He pushed her down on her belly, head between the pillows, making sure she could still breathe. Another pillow tossed onto her head, he removed his hand and heard her muffled curses.

Avoiding her kicking legs, he pinned her arms above her with one hand, taking the other from her eyes. Without warning, without foreplay, he reached his free hand between her legs, feeling how soaking wet her pussy was. He toyed with her, running his fingers up and down the slick, swollen slit, making her moan and her hips begin to lift to his touch. She tossed her head, trying to dislodge the pillow and he stopped. Only when her struggles stopped did he continue. He heard the word, "Bastard," and laughed again, slapping her ass hard, one cheek and then the other, admiring in the low light his red handprints on her pale skin.

The spanks brought whimpers and she nearly came. Her breath was short and shallow. Fear and safety warred for prominence in her mind, her head spinning at what he was doing. She knew it was him, knew that laughter, knew his scent. But being raped in her own bed brought a delicious edge of terror. She began to fight again, only to have him stop touching her aching body. When she still fought after that, she was rewarded with more hard slaps on her ass. She smiled into the pillows, bucking up to his huge hand as it slammed onto her reddening ass.

He pushed her legs further apart and kneeled between them, just looking at her again. Her alabaster ass was turning crimson under his hand, she was pinned, muffled, helpless. He couldn't resist her any longer. Opening his jeans and letting his monster cock spring out, he pushed the denim impatiently down on his powerful thighs, using his weight to impale her and pin her to the bed at the same time. He was rewarded by a scream splitting the air, even with the pillows as buffers.

She screamed like the animal he made her when he entered her, all 12 inches of his huge prick rammed into her tight cunt in one thrust. He kept her under him for a few heartbeats, letting her snug walls stretch around him. Her body engulfed him, holding his stiff rod firmly. He shuddered with how hot, how wet, how tight she was.

She tried to move under him and he pushed her down, his hand firmly in the small of her back. He fucked her slowly, pulling each whimper, every shiver, every pleasure from her. She was soaked, his cock coated in her juices and a wet spot already on the bed under her hips. He took long, slow deep strokes, loving how her hands clenched into fists and clawed at the sheets. He could hear her tears and reveled in the intensity they shared.

He picked up the speed, thrusts no kinder, still deep, still harsh, still taking her. He leaned down and called her all the things she loved to hear. "My little slut…..my Victorian whore…." His answer was her crying out, no words just primal sounds. She began to growl and her body tensed then shook under him, writhing as she could with his weight holding her down. He let her cum as many times as she wanted, his cock slamming in and out, his balls slapping her clit. She tossed her head and the pillow slipped off, making her sounds louder.

The bed shook with the ferocity of his taking. He was merciless, relentless in his assault. She was a wild thing beneath him and the beast in him was answering her. With a deep breath and a deeper growl he felt his cock pulse and shot his cum deep inside of her, filling her. Between his seed and her own honey, she was full with sweet stickiness. He kept her pinned as he came, collapsing on top of her. Her body continued to spasm for a few minutes, her cries turning once again to whimpers, her body eventually stilling and the only sound her soft sobs.

He pushed the pillow off her head and moved the others to see her face. Dark eyes looked up to him with ultimate love and trust. He smiled to her and she smiled back, tears streaming down her pretty cheeks. He leaned to kiss them away, tasting the salt. He kissed her softly and with love so deep he thought he would burst with it. He said nothing but he knew she could see it in his eyes. She was the first to speak, whispering only, "I love you my Darling."

ahenra
ahenra
7 Followers