Sweet Drops Of Wicked Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God they are all gorgeous!!! Is this really happening? I wasn't sure I was up to all of this. I looked at the men, then at my feet, then back at them, hesitant as to what to do. Cassie once again took my chin in her hand as she always seems to do, raised it, looked me in the eyes, and gave a naughty wink at me. She leaned in close to me, kissed my ear softly and whispered, "Have fun. If you don't then it's your own damn fault. Look at these men just waiting to please you, to give you their bodies and to enjoy your beautiful body. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You get to do anything you want to do. You're free of any burdens of Dave and everything from your past, and now you can blossom into the woman you want to be, whoever you choose that woman to be. Life begins at 40, sweetie. I love you Shay, have some fucking fun. And don't come upstairs until you've had your fun."

She then turned and – without another word - made her way back up the stairs, leaving me with my fantasy, and not a damn clue as to what to do about it. So I did what any mature woman at 40 who hadn't had sex in over a year would do... I stammered, "I'll be right back" and ran straight to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I looked myself straight in the mirror and gave myself my own pep talk.

I said out loud to myself, though in a hushed tone so the guys (plural, oh my God) outside wouldn't think I was a complete idiot, "Look, Shay, you're done with Dave, you're done with the divorce, you're done being stressed, you're done trying to please everyone but yourself. You're here to start a new life. You're here to try new things. You're here to make your own rules and live your own life." I took a very deep breath and looked deep into my own green eyes, noticing the stress – and desire - in them. "Oh for the love of God, Shay. If you're not gonna do it then go out and apologize to the guys and get it over with." I took one more long breath and let it out slowly. "On the other hand, if you're gonna do it then go out and just do it and have fun."

Cassie's attitude. There is wisdom in that girl even if I don't always understand it. I ran my hands down my sequin dress back up to my perky boobs (the boob job has always given me perma-nipples), shifted my hips from side to side a few times, put the mask back on and opened the bathroom door.

Life begins at 40 and it's time play...!

12