Sweet Escape Ch. 01

Story Info
A new couple retreat into an isolated country house.
865 words
3.46
11.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed a sigh of relief as James pulled into the driveway of my parents' empty home. The long drive left me cranky and stiff, but I tried to hide my discomfort. My relationship with James was in its early stages, and I was trying to present the best version of myself.

Still, I couldn't resist easing myself into the chair by the door after I had put down my bag. The grin on James' face showed he sensed how grateful I was to be out of the car. He knelt in front of me and rubbed the tops of my thighs gently. "I know," he said. "I'm glad we're finally here too." He planted a light kiss on my lips and stood to examine the scene before him. The foyer gave way to an expansive gourmet kitchen. The cathedral ceiling between the kitchen and the living room allowed for a generous view of tall pine trees and a wide, pristine river.

"This used to be a logging river, no?"

I so enjoyed that James was more interested in the river than he was in the giant plasma screen television. It was clearly visible thanks to the open concept of the house, but I doubted it would be getting much use that weekend. My heart fluttered at the thought of the days to come. We would be isolated in an idyllic house in the woods. The two of us had spent most of the previous weekend a tangled mess in James' bed, but we were about to spend nearly a week alone in my parents' house while they were on vacation.

I walked toward the giant living room window, pretending to contemplate the river while really I was considering our options for dinner. James stood behind me and leaned down to rest his chin on my shoulder. A wave of bliss crashed over me as his tanned, well-muscled arms wrapped around my waist. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his tank-like figure enveloping my small frame. There was no space between our bodies as James nuzzled my neck. He had a habit of rubbing his lips back and forth over my collar bone. The first time he did it, an electric sensation traveled up my neck all the way to my scalp. It took only another week or so before I had realized that was the feeling of falling helplessly, relentlessly in love. To James, it was his silent way of saying, I want to fuck you and then I want you to stick around.

"You hungry, baby?" James asked in a low voice.

"Mmmmm. Starving," I answered. I was leaning against him, hardly supporting my own weight and in a flash he scooped me up, carried me across the airy living room and deposited me on the island in the kitchen.

"What'll it be, then? Spaghetti? Soup? Something quick and easy so you can give me the grand tour of your parents' pad, starting with the hot tub?"

I was supposed to be answering a question, but the fire-fighter style transportation had awakened a different kind of hunger. I weaved my fingers around James' belt loops and pulled him close to me, my knees on either side of his hips. "Sure, soup," I said as I pulled off my T-shirt. "As long as you don't mind putting it on low heat so we can get a little bit naked first."

"Screw the soup."

I was pleased to feel his interest rising as James gazed at my exposed upper body and ran his hands up my thighs under my skirt. James tugged at my underwear and I shifted my weight, allowing him to slip them off. He used one knuckle to slowly and gently tease my lips apart.

"Denise?"

"Yeah?"

"Kindly remove that beautiful bra of yours, would you? I'm planning on confiscating your underwear for our stay here. I'm going to be needing easy access at all times. Maybe we should even make it an entirely clothing-free zone."

My giggles turned into small gasps as James crouched in front of my wide-open legs and replaced his knuckle with his tongue. I was dripping wet and my clit was already swollen before his tongue started to flit back and forth, blood rushing toward the cluster of nerve endings.

The tension in his mouth mirrored the mounting pressure in my clit as James switched techniques and started sucking on the tiny nub. The centre of my sex couldn't contain itself any longer. James lifted his lips off my damp pussy and blew on my clit. The cool air on my hot tissue overwhelmed my senses and I exploded. My loud, shuddered breathing gave way to a low cry of pleasure.

I let myself fall back against the island. The cool marble felt refreshing against my hot skin. James gazed down at me. He was smiling, looking quite pleased with his performance, as I struggled to regain the power of speech. Without a word he unbuttoned his shirt and leaned toward me. His lips traveled up my belly and across the soft skin of my breast as they made their way to my collarbone.