Sweet Escape Ch. 03

Story Info
The happy crew find their first landfall.
4.9k words
3.56
22.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Escape – Ch 3, Sweet Release in the BVI's

On this, our first passage on the new boat - Sweet Escape, I find that my hand-picked crew is working out just fine. And not just for me, it seems that everyone is getting along. In fact, I think that everyone has really bonded. None of that "first passage crazies," with half the crew sick and the rest on your last nerve.

Life aboard on a passage can run the gambit on the human condition;

Whether its lying on the deck sun bathing, relaxing, reading a book, preparing food, eating, fixing things that broke, looking at the brilliant night sky, playing cards, playing board games, playing with each other, discussing the mystery of life, and having sundowners - these are all ways we pass our time at sea. The days glide by without notice as we relentlessly inch our way across the water while the next landfall awaits our arrival.

Personally, I'm not surprised. I know how to keep a crew happy...

Sex, and lots of it! And, of course some lovely landfalls – like the BVI's! Although some of us are new to the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean, we are surely not 'virgins!'

Our float plan has us headed south, down through the Bahamas

We're screaming along at 9.3 knots in a mere 12 of northeasterly breeze, courtesy of a counter-current that we were lucky enough to stumble upon. We were headed for the British Virgin Islands via the "The Thorny Path."

"The Thorny Path" - because it is mostly against the prevailing winds and currents. St. Thomas lies many hundreds of miles East of Florida, so it is necessary to make considerable easting against the prevailing Easterly winds and currents. When you get into the Tradewinds, you are often facing strong winds (15-25 knots or more), waves and currents. This can be difficult even for a big full-powered, motorsailor. In a catamaran, it would be a little tricky making way against such strong winds and currents.

By the end of the first twenty-four hours, we were ready to start the last thirty-mile leg to the north tip of Eleuthera and then we would be in the open Atlantic. The exposed Bermuda Triangle. The US Navy defines the Triangle's points as Bermuda, Miami and San Juan. While not recognizing it for its paranormal properties, does acknowledge compass errors (variation) of 20 degrees, the swift current of the Gulf Stream, sudden thunderstorms and water spouts, as well as deep marine trenches and extensive shoals.

We sailed through the edge of the infamous triangle with nary a worry and in the very early morning hours we sighted the northern hills of the British Virgin Islands. Low clouds told us there was rain to the east. The lights on the islands made the dark island outlines look like large pool balls with sparkles. At about twenty miles out, we could see all the islands from St. Thomas east to Virgin Gorda. As we come into this maze of islands, it seems they range in height of up to 500 feet and we could count maybe five islands that made a solid wall that prevents us from seeing farther south. Passing the island of Jost Van Dyke we turn east into Sopher's Hole. This deep 1.5-mile bay with hills on to the north and south will give us protection from all directions but the west. As is required for vessels entering a foreign port, I have asked 'T' to raise our yellow quarantine flag from our starboard spreader. Once cleared by Immigration and Customs, we will replace the 'Q' flag with the BVI flag.

What a passage it's been.

Passage Stats – Miami to Tortola:

Total Miles: 1000 nm

Total hours: 194

Total hours sailing: approx. 165

Total hours drifting: 4

# of mechanical breakdowns: 2 (Fuel filter, bilge pump stuck on)

# of other failures: 2 (sail slide broken, leaky port)

# gal diesel used: 21

# of fish caught: 3- 4' wahoo, 2- med. Dorado (Yum!)

# of dolphin sightings: 3

# of commercial ships sited: 8

# of ibuprofen taken: 6

# of hours stargazing: countless!

# of orgasms avg. per person/per day: 2!

Sopher's Hole would be our first landfall in almost a week. The crew was anxious to get their feet back on solid ground and Jost Van Dyke is a great island for walking. Alex would enjoy the steep climbs up the hills for some great views all around. 'T', well he would just enjoy not having to worry about the boat for a while. He could relax and play. We would all enjoy the clear Caribbean Blue waters and some great snorkeling. I was hoping to enjoy Jon again and soon!


After we got the anchor down, everyone was excited about getting into the water, so it was time to have a chat with the crew about duties and playtime. I asked the gang to gather around the table in the cockpit to hear the plan.

"Ok, here's the task sheet for today. I realize that everyone is anxious to get off the boat and have some fun, but there's some things that we have to take care of. The following jobs need to be handled: 1- engine check-out, 2 – pump up the dink, 3 – first watch and second watch," I laid out the work. "Who's wants what?"

"I'll take the first watch." It was Alex, our mechanically-disinclined crewmate!

"I'll do the engine maintenance," said "T".

"Let me pump up the dink," Jon volunteered. "Then I'd like to take it over to that little cove, if anyone's interested in joining me."

"Sure," said Sarah. "I'd like to get off the boat, but I'll take the second watch if no-one else wants it."

"Good. I'll be working on our list for provisions. Then I'm headed into the water for some snorkeling." I told my eager crew. "Let's all be back onboard by 1700 for dinner. I'm cooking!" I added. We can explore ashore today and find a nice spot to have a dinner ashore tomorrow night, if everyone's up for that."

Looking around, I saw everyone nod in agreement and then everyone was off to their various tasks and recreations. I went below and tidied up before changing into my swimsuit and grabbing my gear.

Alex was suddenly standing before me, staring.

"Need something?" I asked.

"Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to grab something to munch on," he told me.

"No problem, hungry-man!" I said. "Toss me an apple, while you're in the frig."

He stood next to me for a minute, caressing my bare shoulder. His light touch made my skin tingle.


"Mmmmm," I murmured. "That's nice." I reached my hand around his waist and pulled him closer.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask although I can already see that his excitement is growing. His shorts are showing an obvious bulge.

"You look like you need some time to relax. I just though I could help," he tells me.

"You bet," I reply.

I'm impressed that he's being so thoughtful and actually asking me. Giving him a big squeeze, I look up at him and smile. "I'm looking forward to some playtime in the water. I'll come find you."

Alex is off to the galley and tosses me an apple before heading up to the cockpit. "T" is busy in the engine room, checking the oil and belts, making sure that all is well.

It's time to play! I tell "T" that I'm off for a swim and quickly throw my gear in a beach bag and decide to forego the suit and instead, grab a pareau and a towel and head for the deck. Alex is reading and sees me come outside wrapped only in thin cotton. I wink at him and nod my head towards the stern. He jumps out of his shorts and is climbing down the stern steps in a heartbeat. He dives in before me, but I'm quick to join him.

When I surface, Alex is only a few feet away. He eyes the shore and beckons me to follow. We swim languidly, stretching our cramped muscles and enjoying the warm Caribbean. I catch up and reach out for his foot and grab a hold. He pulls me to him and I wrap my legs around his waist. He's hard already and his stiffness is pressed firmly against my belly.

We gaze into each other's eyes and smile. I love to look at those crystal blue eyes of his, so full of light.

"It's been so long since we've had fun in water," he reminds me.

"Yeah, I think the last time was our trip to California when we went over to Franks' and truly enjoyed the hot tub."

"Right! That was so nice. It was winter and pretty cold out and the it was raining lightly, right?" He recalled.

"Yes, it was drizzling while we fucked in the hot tub." I recalled.

We had an hour 'gratis' from my old friend and former employer at his locally famous outdoor redwood hot tub and massage center in Marin. We had walked there from our hotel just off Highway 1, taking the bike path through the wetlands. It was a lovely night and we had made the most of it, as we usually did.

"We've never fucked in the Caribbean, have we?" I asked him.

"No, not that I can remember. Well, maybe in my fantasies!" He told me.

"Well, I think it's about time," I said as I grabbed hold of his rock hard member and straddled it.

"MMMmmmm, wanna ride me like a dolphin?" he laughed.

"Oh yes! I'd love to be able to swim through the water with your cock buried deep inside me. That would be so cool!"

I climbed on and felt his 9 inches slid easily inside my wet pussy. I gave him a good squeeze and relaxed as he continued to tread water keeping us both afloat. I tried doing the backstroke while I stroked his cock with my cunt. We headed for shallower water so that he could gain some purchase and thrust. I liked it when he thrusts. The boy's got some serious hip action. He can also fuck for days, something I've grown to love about him.


We found a nice patch of sand about nipple deep for him and he dug his feet in while I wrapped my legs around his calves. He placed his hands on my waist and started lifting me up and down onto his pole. I leaned way back bending his dick forward and pulled myself onto him with my legs. I reached one hand down underneath and grabbed his balls, feeling them tighten and harden as he grew closer to release.

"We've fucked in more locations then anyone else I know," I told him. My voice was raspy and coming out in short bursts of air as he drilled into me, his rhythm increasing now.

"We've fucked on the side of '101' on just after the Army St. curve in Potrero Hill. Remember?" I asked.

"Right. And you gave me a fantastic blow job, yes I remember," said Alex.

"And on the side of Mount San Bruno. And up north near Pt. Reyes. Oh yeah, and up in the Sierra's during the Strawberry Music Fest!" I recalled.

"How could I forget, my back went out while I was in the Port-o-potty!"

"Oh God, right. Poor Baby!" I told him as I kissed his waiting lips and grabbed him with my hips, holding his throbbing cock inside me.

He let out his breath and kissed me again as he rammed his rock-hard cock again and again. The punishing blows softened by the water.

"Fuck me like your really mean it!" I said to him. My voice, coarse now, was making him wild.

"Fuck me hard, baby. I want to feel you cum NOW! Fill me, baby. Loose that hot stream and fill me up. Come for me, baby. Yeah, that's it. Feel that liquid heat inside me. Feel the water around us, how sensual it is, how we can float and fuck at the same time."

I was whispering in his left ear and then I sucked his earlobe between my lips and lightly bit it. He gasped and pulled his hips way back, almost slipping out of me, but I stayed glued to his, wrapping my legs around his ass and pulling him back. He thrust hard into me again.

I pulled myself up again and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing my lips down his neck with little bites. Then I bit him hard on his collar bone and he growled!

"I want to feel you explode. Let me feel your hot load fill me up, baby," I told him.

His breath was coming out in quick pants and he closed his eyes, going to that place where he knew he was free to use me.

"Come, my love," I commanded him. "Fill me up, now!"

He was grunting now, lost in the final throws of his impending orgasm. I softly bit his earlobe and pulled myself down hard onto his throbbing shaft. I ran my tongue down his neck and bit hard into his shoulder, which caused him to yelp. It had the desired effect, though. He came. He came over and over and it mixed with the saltwater and flowed out of me into the sea.

We kissed deeply and rested against each other, enjoying the weightless feeling, our bodies intertwined and spent.

I could see Sweet Escape a short distance away and Jon on the stern getting the dinghy fully inflated. Next, he attached the davits and lowered it into the water. 'T' was there too, talking him through it since it was his first time deploying the dink. After another few minutes during which 'T' handed him the 'Dinghy Bag' and paddles, he was ready to start the outboard. One pull and he was on his way. I waved to him and he headed in our direction.

"Why don't you give us a pull to shore?" I asked him.

"Sure. Here, take the line," he said as he tossed us a line attached to the stern.

"Not too fast, ok?" I told him.

He put the outboard into gear and off we went. Alex was still hard and he managed to position himself next to me and slid his softening meat inside me again.

"Just like being a dolphin!" I joked with him. "Mmmmm. I like this feeling a lot!"

"Another first, Dev. They just keep on coming," he laughed.

"And so do you!" I told him as I felt his cock hardening yet again.

Our ride ashore was only going to last another minute, so I let him go with a kiss on his lips.

The rest of the morning we lazed on the beach, alternating with swims in the azure Caribbean, back rubs and cool drinks, courtesy of Jon, who went back to the boat for them.

I enjoyed watching Jon. He could tell that Alex and I enjoyed a special relationship and I detected a slight jealousy in his eyes when he thought I wasn't looking. Then I would gaze directly into his sapphire blue eyes and smile and he would respond. Smiling ear-to-ear and then looking appropriately sexy and hot. He's real good at that.

Later that evening, we were all sated from another fine meal by Sarah. She had spent some time earlier shopping in town and had picked up some great fresh vegetables which she stir fried up with some of the Wahoo 'T' had caught on our crossing, into a delicious dinner. As the group enjoyed a final glass of wine, we toasted to a new landfall and many more to come. That, most appropriately, led to...

Sexual Fantasy vs Reality – Round two

Alex decided it was his turn next, as we sat around the spacious cockpit digesting that fabulous meal courtesy of Sarah. I think Alex was surprised when Sarah went first and now felt duty-bound to follow in her wake, as it were.

"So tell us a story Alex," I told him, smiling and winking, knowing that only I would know the real truth. Alex had shared many stories with me during the years we were together, and, many since then too.

"Ok," he replied. "This happened to me many years ago on my first trip to New Orleans." He actually pronounced it 'Nawlins'as the locals do.

"I had just arrived and was wondering the streets of the French Quarter, trying to find some good music to listen to, when I happened by a very small costume shop. The door was open and there was some mighty fine jazz emanating from inside the shop. I poked my head in and it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust to the darkness, but when I could see again, my eyes beheld a roomful of the most incredible masks I'd ever seen. The walls were covered with detailed, sequined, bejeweled, painted, beaded and feathered masks of all shapes and sizes.

I must have looked quite silly, because after about a full two minutes standing there with my mouth agape, someone said, "Hey there! May I help you?"

I strained to see a person in the back of the shop and could just discern the barest outline of a man with a very long white beard and a snappy little hat, sitting behind an old carved wooden desk.

"Well, er...I was just wandering by and heard the music. I'm new to town and was looking for someplace with live music," I told him rather clumsily. Then I saw your masks and...well, they're really beautiful. Is it ok if I just look at them some more?"

"Sure, have at it," the man with the beard said. "There's a lot of places down the way, that have live Jazz. Won't be hard to find 'em."

After I examined each and every mask, I spoke to the man once again.

"Did you make all these masks?" I inquired.

"Yes sir, I did. Been makin' masks for Mardi Gras for goin' on 25 years. Pretty well known, ya know. Here's an article in the Picayune." (He pronounced it - 'Pit-CAY-yune', just like the locals do). "You can read it for yourself." He pointed to an old article that someone had framed and put up on the wall next to the desk.

"Well, then that's why these are finest masks I've ever seen," I told him truthfully. They really were masterpieces. Each and every one, different and sublime. "I wonder if you know of anyone who might have a spare room to rent for a short time?" I asked him.

"Yes sir, I do. I've got a big old house and plenty of rooms to spare. You're welcome to come over and see it and if you like it, well then we can talk about the price," he said as he took a long drag on his cigarette and blew the smoke out through his nose.

"That would be great," I replied. "My name is Alex, when should I come by?"

"I'm Stan and I'm having a party this evening," he told me. "You should come over around 8 or so."

Then he wrote down the address and described how I could take the trolley to the Garden District and where to get off.

I left his store and headed towards the center part of the French Quarter, stopping in various cafés to listen to some great old-time New Orleans' Jazz. I grabbed a bite to eat off of a street vendor. I think it was a Gator Po' boy. At around 7, I turned around and headed back towards the edge of town to the St. Charles streetcar that would take me through the Garden District and Stan's place.

His home was one of those stately old 'Nawlins' Mansions. It was incredible. I couldn't believe my luck. What a wonderful place to be able to stay while visiting and what a generous gentleman he must be to offer me his home. I reminded myself to find some way to show my appreciation. Perhaps I could make breakfast?

The party was already underway when I arrived, so I walked through the front door and into the front drawing room and saw Stan entertaining a group of younger folks gathered around him. He wore a white linen suit and a straw hat. He seemed very happy. Our eyes met and he waved me over.

"Hey! It's good to see you again. I'm glad you came. I want to introduce you some of my friends, but I'll let them do the honors. Friends, this is Alex," he said.

One by one, each person introduced themselves and shook my hand. Stan had placed his right hand around my shoulders and proceeded to lead me around the room so that I could be introduced to all the party-goers. Someone handed me a beer and I suddenly felt very pleased to be where I was. Things were shaping up to be a fun evening.

We all drank and talked and laughed and drank some more until quite late. When most of the guests had left, Stan came over to me and told me that my room was upstairs on the left. He said that 'George' would show me to the room and make sure I had everything I needed.

'George' was a very friendly young man who seemed especially close to Stan. He walked in front of me up the staircase and opened a door so that I could walk through it. The room was ornately decorated with wall-to-wall books, ceiling to floor. It was a library. What a trip!

"Is there anything I can get for you?" asked George. "Your bed is made, there's a robe for you in the bathroom and some slippers by the bed."

"No, that's, 'er – fine!" I told him.

"Ok, Stan will be up to say goodnight in a few moments." George told me.

I thought, "Wow, that's really special!" I wondered if he did that for all his guests.

12